East West Bank Credit Cards

Research top Credit Card Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with East West Bank Credit Cards:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

They are very quick and helpful if needed. Super professional company and easy-going. They follow up with phone calls and also with PO mail to make sure you are happy with their service. If something is wrong, they fix it right away. With pay options there is bank card, credit card, checks, etc. They include rewards; cash, points, etc for the use of their company. This company is a great one. East West Bank Credit Card has low monthly interests, that way you won't be paying too much for the use of their service. Very affordable, almost free. The Rewards Program (Bonus Rewards Card) is designed for people with good credit who want a cash back rewards and bonuses, gifts card with no annual fee.

They are very welcoming and very helpful. They care about you and really want to help any way they can. Stress free and great to do business with. Very willing to make thing easy for you. They have a lot of different payment options to choose for to fit any budget which is really great and helpful, stress free. And you need that nowadays with everything else going on in the world today. They offer good rates pretty much like other banks do so you can choose what's best for you and what you can afford which is great. They really help get the best rate you can get. They offer great rewards which helps and makes you want to do business with them and makes it fun and interesting which who doesn't like being rewarded for their business.

The customer service representatives should be more considerate to the needs of the customers. I hate to even call because I feel like I'm bothering them. This isn't right. I cancelled as soon as I got the chance to. These people are incredibly rude. The automated system is a great way to get payments and reduce call volume however it is not very user friendly. It's entirely too long and you have repeat everything you already entered into the system. I cancelled the card because of the interest rates. My credit is not ruined and I can't even get another credit card until I pay this one. Most of the fees are just from interest. The rewards are lame. I hardly qualify for them. Too many rules and regulations. Too much jargon to keep up with. I see no benefit at all.

I never had an issue and I was always satisfied. I just hate it when I'm on hold for an hour hour to fix something that takes 10 minutes. I like to be able to do everything online. I hate to have to mail information in. Too many things can go wrong and takes too long to show up. The interest rate wasn't too high but could have been lower. But over all I can afford the bill so it didn't break my pockets. So it's a 50 50 shot if you like it or not. I don't focus on the rewards because the main thing I look at is how I can build my credit.

The card has no annual fee, and appears to have very good security, since I've never had an issue with it the entire time I've had it. I would recommend the card to anyone. You can pay online, in person, or over the phone. There really is no reason to ever have a late payment, other than just failing to try paying at all. The transactions are quick, so there's no need to wait for them to process. Compared to other cards I've had, the interest rate is very reasonable. My credit score is 780, so I cannot guarantee that for everyone, but for me, it's the best, most reliable card I carry. Purchases on your card earn you rewards, which is a big bonus. It's the only card I've ever owned that does such a thing. Money back is great, especially when you use it around the holidays. It's not my only card, but it really is the only one I use now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about East West Bank Credit Cards?

The customer service is very good. The training modules show when you interact with these employees. They genuinely care about what they do and it shows. The pay options are very flexible and it's one of the rare companies that still work with their customers. Something that is so rare nowadays. It is actually refreshing. The interest rate is very competitive to other companies that provide the same service. The rate is actually rare compared to what is provided around other companies. Not really too familiar with the reward program but it is something I will look into to take advantage of this service. I enjoy the opportunity of reward program.

I liked how knowledgeable the people I spoke to were when I needed help with my account. I liked how they would email me to keep me up if something that would affect my services would happen. I liked receiving alerts for certain things. I did like the pay options being offered. Had no complaint. I had control of when I would and could manage it from my account and if I had any problems I would get help immediately. I did like the interest rate compared to other institutions but I wish they would have lowered it over time especially if you were a loyal customer and always paid your services on time. I did like the rewards. I would receive because of using their services. They always caught my attention and were very helpful. I like how we got to choose our rewards.