This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
CompareCards by LendingTree is an online platform that lets users easily browse, compare and apply for credit cards. As a one-stop shop for credit card selection, the website provides a multitude of free tools and resources. It’s an independent service supported by advertising.
How does CompareCards work?
With CompareCards, you can filter cards by category, issuer and credit score requirements to find options for travel rewards, balance transfers, secured credit cards and more. The site displays interest rates, annual fees, reward benefits and general highlights for cards available to you. The site also has a side-by-side card comparison tool. If you find a card you like, you can apply with CompareCards or visit the issuer’s site for more information.
CompareCards is a free service. All resources on its site, including its side-by-side comparison tool and financial calculators, don’t require any payment; however, the credit card issuers charge their own fees once you select a card.
- What is CompareCards?
- Like its name suggests, CompareCards is a website that provides side-by-side comparisons of various credit card options.
- How does CompareCards select its picks?
- CompareCards hires researchers to read the fine print of each credit card’s terms and conditions so users know what they can expect from a card and how it compares to other options. The site also publishes editorials and reviews for additional insights.
- How does CompareCards make money?
- CompareCards makes money through affiliate marketing; when a customer signs up for one of its recommended credit cards, CompareCards earns a small commission fee.
- When was CompareCards founded?
- CompareCards was founded in 2005. It was acquired by LendingTree in 2016.
Is CompareCards legitimate?
CompareCards is a legitimate company that offers online resources and comparison tools for credit card selection. As part of LendingTree, it has access to financial writers and researchers who comb through the terms and conditions of various credit card offers.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
CompareCards Company Information
- Company Name:
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.