1.28/5

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Detroit, MI

Looking for a mortgage lender?

Comerica Bank Reviews

Original review: April 20, 2019

Having passed through the pain and worries that bad credit report brings, I know how frustrated one can be moving around with a bad credit report, I actually gained insight on credit repair services while surfing the internet, decided to try out and see what the outcome would be. After a 7 days time, bankruptcy displayed on my credit report got wiped off and score increased to mid 700. All thanks goes to Mr. ** and his entire repair team, I'll always refer him for similar repair problems_Contact_** OR Text_**.

Original review: April 13, 2019

Updated on 05/14/2019: For years I have been bounced around government agencies that did Nothing. The Mi supervisor was as corrupt as the Vice Pres. MN - so I wrote the BBB Texas #** and asked CEO why 1080 bank complaints of Fraud and abuse - ZERO resolved. Then I gave them 10 examples. SUSAN ** responded by sending the complaint back to the very people that were doing the fraud that wasn't resolved with over 1080 complaints. I emailed the con artist to see if anyone even contacted her. Nope - still up to Stonewalling and scams. So where do we go.

Government Offices don't help - in fact occ #** promised to get documents from now closed Independent Mortgage Review - which actually exposes Fraud. But, I knew the promise by the Comptroller of Currency - as soon as they received my complaint - they told me days later in a letter dated April 18, 2019 that now they have no jurisdiction as of 3 days ago and referred it to CFPB - same as the Bank of America scam dated January 25, 2018 # **. That one was never resolved either by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. That one was resolved by Senator Ron Johnson's office in 2018 - That office no longer helps with bank fraud. They now just ignore " nobodies" like me and don't bother to even respond anymore.

Original Review: It's funny that I contact the FEDERAL RESERVE, help with my bank, senators office, OCC and the Texas Department of Banking to complain about Seterus Mortgage attempting to foreclosure my house when I'm 3 mortgage payments AHEAD, deposit MY funds in someone else's account, and fail to pay my property taxes on time - and then months later they are SHUT DOWN - and I complain about WORSE things from COMERICA TRUST - and all I get is the run around and nothing happens?

I read millions of complaints about this Trust bank - nothing happens? I recently sent in a complaint about Comerica Trust in MN on MARCH 14, 2019 at 3:25 pm - to the FEDERAL RESERVE - they forward it to the OCC - that forwards it to the Texas Department of Banking - but instead of holding COMERICA TRUST accountable in 2009 - NOW - I get a note from a DAVID ** of the TDB - telling me basically to move on they don't handle it now either. I write again asking to have anyone OTHER than this representative to address my complain - but he answers again anyway? Whats up with that? How do they get away with not being held accountable for anything?

Original review: March 8, 2019

I own a small business, I have a Money Saving Tip Workshop were we go into schools and help Low Income Families how to save money with a home budget, create credit, improve credit score, read your credit report. Comerica Bank Representatives came to the schools told the families they had additional information to help them. BUT what they FAILED to say was that "They will only HELP if the Budget for the program has money to pay them for their TIME. The 2019-2020 Budget will not take place until August 2019. Instead of explaining the situation they made up EXCUSES as to why they could not come. I reached out to a Manager of the Comerica Bank in the Community because as a business owner wasting time is frustrating. His reply was NO he could not help these families. I can provide emails.

Original review: March 9, 2019

This new automated system you have on there is more than ridiculous!!! Nine out of ten times you try to find out something it never understands what you want. For instance I had called it once more today to find out my balance and to get transaction history. First it did not recognize me saying "get my balance" until 3 tries then it said, "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" And I then said transaction history and she seemed to have a hard time understanding that so I repeated it and it tells me "One moment while I connect you to customer service," and it connected me to a place called Harland Products. Pleeease can you go back to the older version of automated system, thank you.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I called customer service to reset an online login. The representative was rude when I said I was out and didn’t have my account number on hand. The rep got mad when I asked her to not be condescending with me and hung up on me. It’s unbelievable that I keep my money here and got a mortgage through them. I’ll be closing my account this week and going to a credit union.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Comerica Bank?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

I got my social security income February 21st 2019. It was a big chunk of money deposited. In the past 2 day I've had transactions that weren't from me. Nobody had my card, card number, or even access to it.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2019

Comerica Bank is well-aware of the fraudulent situation with Direct Express and yet does nothing. When I tried to talk to them they refused and transferred me to the fraud department at Direct Express. I received a provisional credit from Direct Express for fraudulent charges. Yesterday, one of the charges was deducted from my account. Calling Direct Express for an explanation got me nothing but the runaround and rudeness from a rep and his supervisor. If an investigation is ongoing why deduct the charges in question out of my account? Direct Express is a moneymaking scam and Comerica Bank knows it. All involved should be sued in a class action lawsuit.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

After waiting 55 minutes I hung up as I could drive to the local bank and back home 3x by now. Ironically, the on hold message starts with "time is money, and Comerica web banking bla bla BS"... As a small business who was locked out due to the new Comerica app to simply view funds available - as I hope someone is listening, probably a statement into a black hole. Seriously think about alternatives after 10 years at Comerica.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I am a small business owner and was looking for an alternative to PayPal for secure payment especially for new suppliers. I called Comerica Bank customer support explained my needs and concerns and was told that ACH payment into USA bank account is very secure,traceable and reversible if things go wrong. I was mislead by the Comerica Bank customer service, made the ACH payment and it cost me my business. I would not have never made such ACH payment had I know the Comerica Bank customer support information was wrong!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

Comerica Bank closed my account because I had over 11 overdraft charges, but 7 of which were totally bogus! The bank held my deposits three times in the last four months causing me to go negative... so they were gaming me and trying to force me out as a customer. My tax return direct deposited the same day they closed my account. So now I have wait for them to mail it me, but not until after they hold it for as long as they want to give them time dip in and take as much they please.

Comerica Bank Company Information