View Rates

3.2/5 (13 ratings)

About Auto Credit Express

Auto Credit Express is an online auto loan matching company that helps you find car loans and dealerships to fit your budget and qualifications. The website offers services for borrowers with bad credit and works with a nationwide dealer network to provide lots of options. It also accepts automobile trade-ins.

Auto Credit Express Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Credit Express?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Credit Express ?

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Repayment terms are affordable on a schedule that is convenient for our family; were skeptical at first since this was our first time with this loan company but everything has been smooth and problem free. Interest rate was fair and actually a bit lower than our hometown bank. We had researched several banks and loan services and found them to be very competitive which was a surprise for us. We assumed their rates would be higher. The application process was a breeze--easy, fast, and the approval was fast within 30 minutes which is a huge plus when we had a car selected that we wanted to buy. Options are given that make the repayment process much more flexible for our family. We were able to choose a date in the month which corresponded to our pay schedule and were able to get auto pay so we don't have to worry about mailing a check.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2016

Repayment terms were awesome I can repay financing loan at my own leisure thanks to super helpful staff and sales people that were able to assist me twenty-four seven. Interest rate was awesome. Let me fix my own rate and allowed me to set up like payment plans to again pay at my leisure. These guys are super lifesavers. Application process was easy least. Easy to fill out, no difficulty in understanding any hidden terms or prices and staff was there to help at every possible sign of trouble. Payment options were super sweet. Didn't have to pay it back in one big chunk. They allowed me to pay on my own terms which was super duper helpful.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

Auto Credit Express appears frequently and prominently on auto sales websites such as Auto Trader and Cars.com exclaiming "you can pick your car." What they do NOT tell you is they pick the dealer and never disclose any of the terms. You are not told loan amount approval, contract terms or interest rate. Their phone number is a maze of other offers such as "trips to the Bahamas," alerts for seniors, Dish TV service etc. and you never reach Auto Credit Express nor do they answer email inquiries. Don't waste your time or allow them to add an inquiry to your credit file. Apparently you are to visit the dealer they select and then they shoehorn you into a vehicle and terms you never wanted. Stay away!!

Auto Credit Express Company Information