Consumer Complaints and Reviews
Auto Credit Express appears frequently and prominently on auto sales websites such as Auto Trader and Cars.com exclaiming "you can pick your car." What they do NOT tell you is they pick the dealer and never disclose any of the terms. You are not told loan amount approval, contract terms or interest rate. Their phone number is a maze of other offers such as "trips to the Bahamas," alerts for seniors, Dish TV service etc. and you never reach Auto Credit Express nor do they answer email inquiries. Don't waste your time or allow them to add an inquiry to your credit file. Apparently you are to visit the dealer they select and then they shoehorn you into a vehicle and terms you never wanted. Stay away!!
Lauren FixAuto & Finance Contributing Editor
Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.
Auto Credit Express offers loans and dealer connections, and it caters particularly to borrowers with bad credit. The company works in both the U.S. and Canada. They also have special financing programs for people with credit problems.
- Easy application: Auto Credit Express makes it super easy to apply for loans on the phone or online, and they process thousands of applications each day. Customers can use their simple online portal to provide income, credit history and background information to receive a decision almost immediately. The application is easy and takes 3 minutes.
- Large network: The company works with numerous dealerships across the country and partner with1224 active dealers nationwide.
- Credit repair: In addition to approving loans for borrowers with bad credit, they also try to help their customers repair their credit by setting up realistic opportunities for auto loan approvals.
- Military financing: They have a special military auto loan that can help active duty and retired military members get auto financing.
- Low APR: They feature low annual interest rates in order to make sure that customers don't end up paying large amounts of interest and creating more financial burden for themselves.
- Best for Individuals with bad credit or who have just gone through bankruptcy, and want to repair their credit rating at the same time.
Compare Auto Loans
Auto Credit Express Company Profile
- Company Name:
- Auto Credit Express
- Year Founded:
- 3271 Five Points Drive, Suite 200
- Auburn Hills
- Postal Code:
- United States