3.42/5

ConsumerAffairs Verified Brand

Auto Credit Express has been helping connect customers to auto-loan lenders and dealers since 1999. Whether you have bad, low, or no credit or have been turned down in the past, ACE will help you find car financing and connect you to a special finance lender. Their easy online auto loan request form quickly matches you to a local dealer or lender in less than 3 minutes.

Auto Credit Express Reviews

Original review: April 23, 2018

I decided I wanted a 2nd vehicle because I have a van and wanted a car but keep the van. I saw that Auto Credit Express would finance one with no money down and bad credit and small payments. I applied and was accepted. I received an email telling me to go to Farris Motor company in Jefferson City Tennessee, I sent back that I didn't want to deal with those people. I called Auto Credit express to find out what other dealers I could use and a representative told me to go to Farris. I finally did call Farris and spoke with the guy that they told me and was on my when the man called me back and told me I had to have money down and a co signer. This is not what it says on their website.

Get expert buying tips about Auto Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

So I received a call from a car sales place. I told them I wasn't interested which I received an attitude for which is another story... So the manager tells me my app came from this site. I go on get the number to which I can't get anyone to answer. So I try the live chat which now thinks I want to apply for a loan because it must have word recognition instead of me asking how my info was given to them. So needless to say I still have this question and no one to speak to.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2016

They are very generous with their repayment methods, very good customer service, good at answering any questions that you have. Good at solving any problems that may come up with your payment. They have a very good interest rate. They will provide options on different interests rates. They will give you a quote on your car. Good at helping you understand your interest rate.

The application process is not that difficult as some other insurance places. They will help you fill it out if you have any trouble, or if you have any problems with the application process. They offer different payment options, and will let you choose the best payment option that is best for you. They will answer any questions that you may have and will help you with your payment.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

I have a great payment plan. Every now and then I pay it off through. I have a plan lasting about a year to pay off so I appreciate not having too long. It's an average rate. Not too much for me to pay big. I believe I have a great plan that meets my income standards and such. I feel as though it's the best plan. The process did not take up too much time. It was short and to the point. I did get a great understanding of what I was doing so I didn't feel rushed or unintelligent about it. There was a wide variety of options for me. I picked the best one for me that will not take too much of my funds and will be paid big quickly for me.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Repayment terms were far below what competitors were offering. Terms were too short and with very high interest. The first quote I received didn't cover my negative equity so I had a large repayment and out of pocket. Interest rates were far above what any other bank was offering me at the time. The person I spoke with tried to explain why, but it didn't make much sense to me. I just think they have a poor reputation from lenders. The application process was fairly straight forward. Standard questions followed by the standard credit check. Their response time was actually fairly quick on the application. There was a monthly payment option and that was it. No semi annual or annual installments and no other options to speak of. There isn't even a website to make your payment; has to be sent through the mail.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Auto Credit Express ?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

Repayment terms are great. They are open, unlike any other companies. However they keep their customers satisfied & I have no complaints, even though I'm a customer. Interest rate was very flexible, not uptight, just right. I'm a customer of the company & I know what I'm talking about, unlike others & seeing is believing. Application process was very easy, simple, easy to understand. There was nothing or any questions about or on it that would make it complicated or time-consuming. Payment options had an awesome graceful time period frame that other companies didn't & this company actually works with you, unlike others.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2016

The repayment terms are very reasonable. They offer payment options based on your income. They also do adjustments for convenience purposes. The interest rate is pretty low but if payments are consistently late then the interest rate goes up. So pretty much you need to make all payments promptly. The application process is very fast especially if you have all of the required documents upfront. If you have to get more information then it will take longer. There are usually five payment plans. They accept cash, check and or credit card. I chose to use my credit card so my monthly payments are automatically coming out.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

It's a great service. Very easy to use and a great company. They make it easy to get just what you need. Nothing more, nothing less. I’d recommend them. Not a bad interest rate. I thought it was very fair and well priced compared to others I had used before. I'd use them again if I needed to use one. Was a very short process and very easy to understand. They help if you have any problems. They try to set you up with a payment you can afford and make it not so bad on you.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

Repayment terms are affordable on a schedule that is convenient for our family; were skeptical at first since this was our first time with this loan company but everything has been smooth and problem free. Interest rate was fair and actually a bit lower than our hometown bank. We had researched several banks and loan services and found them to be very competitive which was a surprise for us. We assumed their rates would be higher. The application process was a breeze--easy, fast, and the approval was fast within 30 minutes which is a huge plus when we had a car selected that we wanted to buy. Options are given that make the repayment process much more flexible for our family. We were able to choose a date in the month which corresponded to our pay schedule and were able to get auto pay so we don't have to worry about mailing a check.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2016

The payments were a fair amount and the term of loan was about what I expected. The loan was one of several that I had explored and the one with the best terms. I was expecting a higher rate than I got for my credit score. Next time a loan is needed they will be in the running and will probably be the one I choose again. The application was your normal and simple application. Did not take a lot of time to complete, was done in less than 15 minutes. Nothing hard about it. The payments were reasonable and the terms of the loan with regards to the length and the interest were not too bad.

Auto Credit Express expert review by Lauren Fix

Auto Credit Express offers loans and dealer connections, and it caters particularly to borrowers with bad credit. The company works in both the U.S. and Canada. They also have special financing programs for people with credit problems.

• Easy application: Auto Credit Express makes it super easy to apply for loans on the phone or online, and they process thousands of applications each day. Customers can use their simple online portal to provide income, credit history and background information to receive a decision almost immediately. The application is easy and takes 3 minutes.

• Large network: The company works with numerous dealerships across the country and partner with1224 active dealers nationwide.

• Credit repair: In addition to approving loans for borrowers with bad credit, they also try to help their customers repair their credit by setting up realistic opportunities for auto loan approvals.

• Military financing: They have a special military auto loan that can help active duty and retired military members get auto financing.

• Low APR: They feature low annual interest rates in order to make sure that customers don't end up paying large amounts of interest and creating more financial burden for themselves.

• Best for: Individuals with bad credit or who have just gone through bankruptcy, and want to repair their credit rating at the same time.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Auto Credit Express Company Information