2. Finance
  3. Banks and Credit Unions

3.8/5 (117 ratings)

About Arvest Bank

Arvest Bank Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arvest Bank?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arvest Bank?

Original review: July 26, 2021

Was ok about having one payment. Didn't know it would cost me just as much interest at 20.49% it will cost me 6 years to pay off. Try calling them, says it is on lockdown and not willing to help me lower the finance.

Original review: July 23, 2021

We have several accounts at Arvest Bank and they denied me a loan to purchase a rv for $9K, because I don't live in a state that Walmart Bank is located, I have a credit score of 814, and several hundreds of thousand in IRA. Don't Bank at Arvest!!!

Get buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 6, 2021

Arvest Bank 218 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74112. This is the slowest branch I have ever seen. I don't think this branch deserves one star at this point. Upper management needs to review employee ethics, productivity, and efficiency.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Worst bank in the area! Used to be great! But have completely lost sight of customer service. From getting rid of deposit slips, making it a nightmare for customers to handle their bookkeeping. Extremely difficult to work with on mortgage and in-house loans. Complete apathy for working to improve a situation or help their customers. They have great employees and loan officers on the ground floor, but their hands are tied with corporate policies that are completely out of touch with their clients. They've lost all of my accounts and I'll never do a loan with them again. And, as a Realtor, will strongly discourage my clients from using them.

Original review: May 11, 2021

Worst company I have ever worked with. When Covid 19 hit, every other loan company worked with us and our job losses and reduction of income. This company? Not at all. They send a tow truck. I will never do business with them again and I will tell everyone I know how they did me.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2020

We have been loyal customers for years. Needed a small loan. Was turned down. Arvest certainly don't care about their customer needs. If we didn't need help we would'nt have ask for it. They do not care. Very disappointed with Arvest bank.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2020

I have had a personal bank account with Arvest for three years and have never had issues with them until I opened a business account. The day I opened the account, I gave them a check for $15k. One day later Arvest mails me a letter stating they are closing down my account in 30-days. Not only did they shut down my business account but they also shut down my personal account. The reason as stated in the letter, "We have determined this relationship is no longer mutually beneficial, and we ask that you not make any future attempt to open an account with Arvest Bank."

I called customer service to investigate, and was told that they could not investigate, that the case is closed. When I inquired about speaking with someone higher up the chain of the command, I was told that it would not be possible. Just like that, no explanation, and no way to appeal. What a helpless feeling knowing that these people have that much power. So many questions that are now left unanswered. Sad. Confused. Stressed.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

Am regular Business account holder here. Have moved several hundred thousands of dollars through my business account in last few months. Insulted when applied for small vehicle loan, offered 30% of value. All loan payments made perfectly on time over minimum of last 5 + years. Bank next door approved full loan in 30 minutes at same rates. Bottom line is no loyalty to large account holding business customers. Sad that you cannot get true Customer service from this local bank that knows me. Have better luck with online banks that don't know me at all, or just the bank next door. I STRONGLY DON'T RECOMMEND THIS BANK.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

I opened a personal account with Arvest. Got a loan check deposited, tried to raise limit so I can withdraw the cash. Was flagged for fraud, not sure why because I've had an account with Chase before. Long story short they closed my account and sent my COVID19 loan check back to the lender and now I have no idea where my money is and they won't provide any info. I'M PISSED, NEVER USE ARVEST AGAIN.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2020

Long term customers who don't use some service a lot, such as cashier check fees, should be given a freebie ever so many years. Paying fees for your hard earned money to me is ridiculous. Get more business from word of mouth.

Arvest Bank Company Information