Arvest Bank

Research top Banks & Credit Unions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Record a review about your experience with Arvest Bank:

Login to record a Video Review

Consumer Reviews & Complaints

They are friendly, understand what you need or want. Act interested and helpful. Polite and accommodating. Pleasant atmosphere with happy faces and enjoyable to talk to. Easy to have a conversation with and discuss what I needed. Understood what I was asking for and gave me the best interest rate available. Security was evident and easily visible. Seemed capable of handling the premises. Signs were posted about what was not acceptable to be worn inside the bank. Felt secure and safe.

Friendly, happy comfortable. I am not a stranger when I go in. I am greeted like family. I have never had a bad experience. Courtesy and friendly. I can go online and get anything. I can check on my accounts and not have any problems, easy to navigate and I don't have to search for what I am looking for. Everything I need or need to talk about, it's easy to talk with and go over my needs. They are friendly when recommending service that may benefit me. I have never felt unsafe while entering or going online. I feel secure. They are up to date on safety. I am happy when I enter and leave.

The people were really friendly and honest with me, and helped me in the best possible way. It was a great experience and recommended to family and friends.

It was easy to use and laid out in a way anyone can understand. The pictures were helpful too. It helped answer questions in a way of not needing to talk to someone in person. Financial aid is very accommodating, understanding and of course, helpful, allowing payments and small interest rates to make it easy to pay back. Hard to find small interest rates these days. They take your security very high priority, no scams, all honesty, making you feel safe working with this company, which is rare these days. I highly recommend.

Great customer service. Training is evident with the company. It seems to have constant and consistent training modules in place and it shows. Not a fan of the online access but it very simplistic over most. Not too many links and not too little. Very good job on keeping the site up to date. Financial services are great compared to many of the large branches. Offers an array of services for its consumers and is on point. Highly recommend to many. Great job of security. Haven't has or heard of any security issues and that means a lot to consumers today. Very valuable in their services.

Good job with their customer service because they were attentive to my needs. For what I needed they help with. They were indeed very professional and the customer service was friendly. When I did the online access for my transaction I did not know what to expect. I'm glad to say that I was pleasantly surprised at how well they treated me and took care of my needs. When I described what I got out of the financial services experience I can say I did not know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised at how well they took care of me and what I needed from them. When I talk about the sense of security I received from them I can honestly say that I was pleasantly surprised at how much you can get a chance to win the game.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Arvest Bank?

They greeted me very friendly, and I felt comfortable. I enjoyed the services they provided, and also look forward to returning. I'm grateful to have a bank I can trust and I would not change service and won't plan on to no time soon. Easy to save your username and log into your account on any devices. And also they provided an app that you can easily access and use to check your balance anywhere and anytime. They handle my money very well. I never had a problem depositing my check or getting cash from teller, or access account online. Easy as 123. I have fraud protection on all accounts, and it's easier to keep up with your balance and make transitions and pay bills very easy online.

I think the customer service at this location was very good. They were very very helpful and I answered every single question that I had. I would definitely do business there again. This company has a very good website that is easy to use and is very user-friendly, I had no problems working my way around it at all. Everything on this website is very self-explanatory.

I believe this company is very straightforward and does not try to hide anything from its people. Very, very informative, and upfront about everything. I felt as if they were not trying to manipulate my business anyway. I believe this company has a very good security protocol put in place but like any other company that deals with online services there's always going to be a threat of security breachment.