1.66/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

FirstMet

There are currently more than 30 million singles signed up on FirstMet. FirstMet is not a basic, general dating site. FirstMet strives to give you a low friction, no pressure environment to like, match, and connect with real people in your area and around the world. FirstMet is not promising marriage but instead offering a meeting place for happiness in many different forms. These forms are unique to each individual member. FirstMet is available through its website as well as its mobile apps.

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

FirstMet Reviews

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I didn't want to sign up for it. I was on another site and somehow signed up to this one and there is nobody on here close to my location. Most are in different states or like a 100 miles away in my way.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I downloaded the app after signing up for premium, tried to login, requested a password reset via email several times but never received an email. Navigating via web is terrible. I prefer to read a profile before responding to anyone but seems that is not possible. I will go back to Match. Never a problem.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2018

Broken communication with another party - Was talking with a lady. When I tried to reply to her within 30 seconds of her message it came up she was no longer available. Why? There was no reason given for the interruption, I do not want her to think I rudely did not answer her message.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I've been trying to get online with the website but it won't let me login! It says that my password is wrong and I even tried to reset my password! Not very happy!! I spent money on your website and have nothing to show for it! I was hoping for a better experience!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

This site is worthless. I typed a long involved review and FirstMet lost it when I tried to add an emoticon (A pile of **.) The message system doesn't work at all, if you try to find ANYONE from your area it directs you to EVERYONE, who isn't close to you at all. I think it's all fake ads. The only way I would ever recommend this site to my WORST ENEMY, is if I were trying to kill him very slowly, through FRUSTRATION. A lingering death, but FirstMet can do that easily.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FirstMet?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Well first if all I didn’t like the way the system says you like every one and all the guys respond and the age and distance won’t set right and I can’t change my birth month, is this want you want customers? Unhappy.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I did not authorize the upgrade. I notified my credit card company and reversed the charged. I have canceled my credit card. How dare you upgrade me without my authorization. I will never recommend you at all to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Not much to choose from local. You need to promote this better to get more women! That's why I have tried using this before and it's still the same! I only signed for a month and already about to stop it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Not happy with this site at all. I've met more people on other sites. I haven't met no one in this site. Have even had any conversations with anyone and I'm not into talking to someone a million miles away. If this is a dating site then there should be someone close enough to me to date. So what I've spent was a waste of money. I've done better on site I ain't had to spend a dime on.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

The quality of the man that I met on your side as for the pictures of four and the qualities of their answers are immature. I don’t care if you keep the money that I paid you so far but I would like to be removed from your side and get no further correspondence. I hope this is possible.

FirstMet Company Information