Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.63/5

There are currently more than 30 million singles signed up on FirstMet. FirstMet is not a basic, general dating site. FirstMet strives to give you a low friction, no pressure environment to like, match, and connect with real people in your area and around the world. FirstMet is not promising marriage but instead offering a meeting place for happiness in many different forms. These forms are unique to each individual member. FirstMet is available through its website as well as its mobile apps.

FirstMet Reviews

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

You set Ice breakers to men I didn't like. You set the yes I like you when I didn't tell you to. And after my account closed you put locks on messages that I had already received 21, 17, 5, day to 2 months before my account closed just to get me to reopen, that is wrong. I cant even view their profiles now.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I paid by PayPal. Please refund me as you promised. PayPal said you did not refund me - you promised too. I signed up through my cousin's Facebook account because I saw your ad there. PalPal is doing an investigation on this. PLEASE refund me as promised. Thank you. Please also send me an email of confirmation that you did refund me via my Email address.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I downloaded the app after signing up for premium, tried to login, requested a password reset via email several times but never received an email. Navigating via web is terrible. I prefer to read a profile before responding to anyone but seems that is not possible. I will go back to Match. Never a problem.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I've been trying to get online with the website but it won't let me login! It says that my password is wrong and I even tried to reset my password! Not very happy!! I spent money on your website and have nothing to show for it! I was hoping for a better experience!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2018

This site is worthless. I typed a long involved review and FirstMet lost it when I tried to add an emoticon (A pile of **.) The message system doesn't work at all, if you try to find ANYONE from your area it directs you to EVERYONE, who isn't close to you at all. I think it's all fake ads. The only way I would ever recommend this site to my WORST ENEMY, is if I were trying to kill him very slowly, through FRUSTRATION. A lingering death, but FirstMet can do that easily.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FirstMet?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

Well first if all I didn’t like the way the system says you like every one and all the guys respond and the age and distance won’t set right and I can’t change my birth month, is this want you want customers? Unhappy.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2018

I did not authorize the upgrade. I notified my credit card company and reversed the charged. I have canceled my credit card. How dare you upgrade me without my authorization. I will never recommend you at all to my friends.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Not much to choose from local. You need to promote this better to get more women! That's why I have tried using this before and it's still the same! I only signed for a month and already about to stop it.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

Not happy with this site at all. I've met more people on other sites. I haven't met no one in this site. Have even had any conversations with anyone and I'm not into talking to someone a million miles away. If this is a dating site then there should be someone close enough to me to date. So what I've spent was a waste of money. I've done better on site I ain't had to spend a dime on.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

It seems like it's ok. I still like more live chatting like a site called Cherry Blossoms. There were a few scammers before. I think they finally cleared out. So that is what I would do to make things better is more messenger live talking and more like cherry blossoms and have more ways to spot scammers.

FirstMet Company Information