1.66/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

FirstMet

There are currently more than 30 million singles signed up on FirstMet. FirstMet is not a basic, general dating site. FirstMet strives to give you a low friction, no pressure environment to like, match, and connect with real people in your area and around the world. FirstMet is not promising marriage but instead offering a meeting place for happiness in many different forms. These forms are unique to each individual member. FirstMet is available through its website as well as its mobile apps.

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

138 FirstMet Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 26, 2018

Your site is very confusing. I set the distance. Criteria at 25 miles and it jumps to 100 and 500. A box will pop up saying no matches. Had to expand the distance. It should be up to me if I want to expand the distance. I don't want a long distance relationship. All other dating sites I've been on don't expand the distance. I have control.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I joined FirstMet in February. I have not found any suitable matches they just throw anything at you. BUYER BEWARE if you don't want to renew make sure you follow up. They took money out of my account and I said I didn't want the service anymore because the people they sent me were unsuited for me but they it's like a thief in the night. So again I say BUYER BEWARE of FirstMet's business practices. I would never use them again in this life or any other. Thanks for nothing, I know this review will not fly but if someone sees it they can tread lightly.

Original review: March 26, 2018

When I joined, I got a lot of contacts, yeah a lot of not existing people, that loved me, then wanted money. Personal record, $15.000 after a week. So in the end of last year, I told this company, that I wanted out. So surprised that they took money from my account today. 354 sek, like $35. So tried to get in contact. I want that money back. I do not want to look at the men they chose for me. Like we both like "Kill Bill" or that we both like a book. So tried to send a complaint about the bill. Not possible. Just a lot of info I don't need. So now we see if they send my money back.

Original review: March 25, 2018

No clear understanding of what you get for free vs a paid membership. Not clear how many active members are on the site. What does "online recently" and "click yes on me" mean? Can't seem to find the answers to those questions. I'm not going to become a paid member, if you are a paid member and want to stop auto renew, you have to call a 800 number, not about to do that. My advice, enjoy the free features whatever they are and keep your money in your pocket. This site is way too confusing. BTW, each time I log in the price for the paid membership goes down. Now, I can get a 6 month membership for $26.00. Maybe they don't have a lot of paid members and begging for money or maybe this is their way of getting you, you pay for a membership and they make it really hard for you to stop auto renew.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

Please do not re-bill my credit card when my time period is up in 6 months. I don't feel like you ask for complete profile for people on this site. Our time band Christian Mingle have a much more complete profile request. (such as divorced,widow etc, pets, interests., what they are looking for such a friendship, marriage etc. Are they a christian etc?) Also, you are sending me matches clear across the country when I asked for no more than 500 miles. It's a waste of my time to view people in Florida when I live in Nevada. Please provide me with a person to contact and phone number at your corp. office. Thanks.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about FirstMet?

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Not very happy. Too many out of staters. Not to many within the 25 miles. Do not want your service anymore. Please close my account and please take me out of the list. I hope you end my account asap. Thank you.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

I have filled in several times I do not want to date black men or hispanic. No one over 64, I have deleted these men several & they keep popping back up. This site continues to send me the men I have deleted. Someone brought it to my attention not too long ago saying my Profile has crazy jokes. I had no idea who put these jokes on there. I did not. It was embarrassing. This has been on there for a long time. My rate was set at $2.99 per month, I look at my credit card & they are taking out $14.99 so please check that out. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

At this time I do not think much of this site so far. I am not sure as of what I have said to them or what they have said to me. It would be nice to be able to see what has been said. So if you had it set up that way it would make it more fun and more enjoyable.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

You set Ice breakers to men I didn't like. You set the yes I like you when I didn't tell you to. And after my account closed you put locks on messages that I had already received 21, 17, 5, day to 2 months before my account closed just to get me to reopen, that is wrong. I cant even view their profiles now.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2018

I paid by PayPal. Please refund me as you promised. PayPal said you did not refund me - you promised too. I signed up through my cousin's Facebook account because I saw your ad there. PalPal is doing an investigation on this. PLEASE refund me as promised. Thank you. Please also send me an email of confirmation that you did refund me via my Email address.

FirstMet Company Information