Get matched with a great employee incentive program now
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Perks.com

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: May 1, 2017

2 Perks.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: May 1, 2017

I was solicited by Perks for my small business. It was set up as a competitive situation - I was being vetted for the one acupuncture practice in Columbus, Ohio and I was very excited about it. It wasn't until many interviews that I was told I would pay $1000.00 for the privileged of being chosen. Still, it seemed a potentially good deal to me and the woman who solicited me was very enrolling and attentive. It has now been 6 months, many phone calls and I have yet to receive 1 client for my $1000.00 dollars. I have talked to several marketing specialists at Perks, have followed their advice, changed my ads weekly and still no one!!! I could have done many things with one thousand dollars that would have been much more satisfactory than this. I wish I had been told not to participate in this company.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2010

I have been a member of Lightspeed panel for several years. I recently completed a very long survey and project for them. I requested my rewards upon completion on 8/28/10. There were 2 orders in the amounts of $20 and $10. The company said it takes up to 13 days for the rewards to be deposited to your PayPal account. After waiting about a month and not receiving the rewards, I contacted Lightspeed. I was referred to Perks.com who issues their rewards.

I spoke to Tess ** on 9/20/10 by email. I was told that an "error" was made in my email address and the rewards would be reloaded. She said it would take up to 30 days for me to receive them. I contacted Tess again on 10/11/10 after not receiving the rewards and was told it would take up to 30 days for the rewards to be "reloaded." After waiting until 10/26/10, I contacted Tess ** once again about the rewards. She told me they had no control over PayPal and I would eventually receive my rewards. I informed her I would be filing a complaint against them company. To date, I have NOT received my rewards.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want

Perks.com expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Perks.com is a company that has been offering companies incentive programs since 2001. Today, they work with more than 5 million users.

• Multiple programs: Perks offers companies a choice of programs, including employee recognition, employee referral, and more so employers can customize their incentives strategies.
    • Tech savvy: The company has a presence on social media, as well as a well designed, responsive website.
    • Custom catalog design: Perks helps companies design a custom catalog of rewards, so the incentives are branded and tailored to the company they are directed towards.
    • Science of Motivation methodology: The company uses a specific Science of Motivation methodology so they psychologically understand how to motivate employees and create loyalty.
    • Global: The company works with businesses in more than 140 countries globally, so they are a convenient choice no matter where a business is located.
    • Best for: Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies, heads of companies in manufacturing or manual labor industries and heads of sales teams.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs