This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
360insights offers a software as a service (SaaS) platform to help your business provide channel partners incentives. The company’s Channel Success Platform lets you customize branding and scale programs to meet demands. 360insights boasts several well-known clients and backs its services with case studies. You can request a demo before purchasing.
- Multiple incentive options
- Case studies available
- Demo available before you commit
- No pricing information online
- Industry-specific features
360insights has a SaaS platform that helps businesses manage B2B and B2B2C incentives from one place. However, some of its features are limited to specific industries, and there’s no pricing online.
What is 360insights?
360insights provides a SaaS platform for managing your company’s channel incentives. It lets you control business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-business-to-consumer (B2B2C) channel incentives from a single platform. These incentives can include cash rewards for employees, sales performance incentive funds and rebate programs.
You can also use data provided by 360insights to maximize your return on investment from your incentives. You can simulate and test programs with this data, using the results to improve your reward programs.
360insights has automation clouds for specific industries: tech/media, automotive, manufacturing and health care.
What does 360insights do?
360insights has a variety of solutions available, including:
- Channel rewards and SPIFs
- Using rewards and SPIFs can help grow revenue and build connections between your brand and your channel. 360insights’ configurable SaaS platform allows you to deliver rewards to individual participants or multiple people. The company also helps you with promotion strategies.
- Consumer rebate programs
- This type of incentive helps you engage consumers while elevating your brand. Consumer rebates can build lifetime value by delivering a better consumer experience and give your brand a deep knowledge of customer purchase choices, letting you offer solutions that better fit customer preferences.
- Instant rebate processing
- These programs help drive engagement and loyalty through fast rewards. This can improve revenue, increase customer success and create brand focus.
- MDF and CO-OP advertising
- 360insights’ Market Development Funds (MDF) module helps your brand attain more extensive engagement from distributors and resellers. You can handle workflow, messaging and business rules using the administrative interface, and users can submit and track claims until payment is made.
Overall, this can help ensure compliance while reducing risk and administrative load.
- Volume incentive rebates
- Volume incentive rebates (VIR) provide a strong incentive for both distributors and resellers. Using VIR, you can turn product life cycles, inventory positions and other factors into goals for multiple categories. You can target the entire channel or focus your program on more specific goals to drive sales.
- Sell-through allowances
- The company’s sell-through allowances (STA) module lets manufacturers help distributors drive channel performance with retroactive discounts for customers. Distributors and retailers can pass rebates to customers, promote on price or hold funds, potentially improving their bottom lines.
STAs help you remove administrative stress and reduce payment time while leveling out manufacturing cycles and cash flow.
- Consumer and channel insights
- With 360insights’ Channel Success Platform, you can manage channel incentives and get consumer and channel insights, such as reports, models, data mining and optimization. This can help improve decision-making and performance using real-time data.
- Employee engagement
- 360insights can help create a reward culture within your company. Rewarding employees for optimal performance can show them that they are valued, potentially increasing productivity and loyalty.
360insights does not include pricing information on its website since there are a number of factors that go into the cost of 360insights’ services. These include the size of your business and what incentives you choose.
360insights does offer a demo so you can see if it’s the right fit for your business. You can request a demo on the company’s website.
- What companies use 360insights?
360insights works with more than 150 trusted brand names, including:
- Johnson & Johnson
- GE Appliances
- Where is 360insights located?
- 360insights has headquarters in the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom. The company’s U.S. headquarters is located in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Who is the CEO of 360insights?
- 360insights’ CEO and founder is Jason Atkins.
Is 360insights legit?
360insights is a legitimate company that provides a variety of channel incentives through its SaaS platform. It’s trusted by major names in multiple industries, and it offers a demo to ensure that it meets your expectations. If you’re looking for a tool to help incentivize your B2B or B2B2C channels, consider working with 360 insights.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,769,237 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Google provided a reward for research participation and yet Perks WW failed to provide the ordered gift certificates and the only way to contact them is a contact us form. They never respond to the submitted inquiry. It remains in open status with zero response. Basically they are keeping the monies from google without providing them to the reward recipient. No other choice than to inform google of this.
I have been with them for a year and half, this last year has like pulling teeth. Each and every time I have to beg for my reward. This started after they question me that I had more than one account. I proved with driving license it was me and finally got things straighten out except I do not get my rewards which I need to ask for by email. This last time I redeemed last week they sent a email with a copy of reward, but the page was on a second then another page came on asking me to logged in. I have wrote them explaining this and asked to resent but as of 6 days later NOTHING. I have wrote each and everyday, the last time today.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I was solicited by Perks for my small business. It was set up as a competitive situation - I was being vetted for the one acupuncture practice in Columbus, Ohio and I was very excited about it. It wasn't until many interviews that I was told I would pay $1000.00 for the privileged of being chosen. Still, it seemed a potentially good deal to me and the woman who solicited me was very enrolling and attentive. It has now been 6 months, many phone calls and I have yet to receive 1 client for my $1000.00 dollars. I have talked to several marketing specialists at Perks, have followed their advice, changed my ads weekly and still no one!!! I could have done many things with one thousand dollars that would have been much more satisfactory than this. I wish I had been told not to participate in this company.
I have been a member of Lightspeed panel for several years. I recently completed a very long survey and project for them. I requested my rewards upon completion on 8/28/10. There were 2 orders in the amounts of $20 and $10. The company said it takes up to 13 days for the rewards to be deposited to your PayPal account. After waiting about a month and not receiving the rewards, I contacted Lightspeed. I was referred to Perks.com who issues their rewards.
I spoke to Tess ** on 9/20/10 by email. I was told that an "error" was made in my email address and the rewards would be reloaded. She said it would take up to 30 days for me to receive them. I contacted Tess again on 10/11/10 after not receiving the rewards and was told it would take up to 30 days for the rewards to be "reloaded." After waiting until 10/26/10, I contacted Tess ** once again about the rewards. She told me they had no control over PayPal and I would eventually receive my rewards. I informed her I would be filing a complaint against them company. To date, I have NOT received my rewards.
360insights Company Information
- Company Name:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.