Perks WW Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perks WW?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Perks WW?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2020

Google provided a reward for research participation and yet Perks WW failed to provide the ordered gift certificates and the only way to contact them is a contact us form. They never respond to the submitted inquiry. It remains in open status with zero response. Basically they are keeping the monies from google without providing them to the reward recipient. No other choice than to inform google of this.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I have been with them for a year and half, this last year has like pulling teeth. Each and every time I have to beg for my reward. This started after they question me that I had more than one account. I proved with driving license it was me and finally got things straighten out except I do not get my rewards which I need to ask for by email. This last time I redeemed last week they sent a email with a copy of reward, but the page was on a second then another page came on asking me to logged in. I have wrote them explaining this and asked to resent but as of 6 days later NOTHING. I have wrote each and everyday, the last time today.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 1, 2017

I was solicited by Perks for my small business. It was set up as a competitive situation - I was being vetted for the one acupuncture practice in Columbus, Ohio and I was very excited about it. It wasn't until many interviews that I was told I would pay $1000.00 for the privileged of being chosen. Still, it seemed a potentially good deal to me and the woman who solicited me was very enrolling and attentive. It has now been 6 months, many phone calls and I have yet to receive 1 client for my $1000.00 dollars. I have talked to several marketing specialists at Perks, have followed their advice, changed my ads weekly and still no one!!! I could have done many things with one thousand dollars that would have been much more satisfactory than this. I wish I had been told not to participate in this company.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2010

I have been a member of Lightspeed panel for several years. I recently completed a very long survey and project for them. I requested my rewards upon completion on 8/28/10. There were 2 orders in the amounts of $20 and $10. The company said it takes up to 13 days for the rewards to be deposited to your PayPal account. After waiting about a month and not receiving the rewards, I contacted Lightspeed. I was referred to Perks.com who issues their rewards.

I spoke to Tess ** on 9/20/10 by email. I was told that an "error" was made in my email address and the rewards would be reloaded. She said it would take up to 30 days for me to receive them. I contacted Tess again on 10/11/10 after not receiving the rewards and was told it would take up to 30 days for the rewards to be "reloaded." After waiting until 10/26/10, I contacted Tess ** once again about the rewards. She told me they had no control over PayPal and I would eventually receive my rewards. I informed her I would be filing a complaint against them company. To date, I have NOT received my rewards.

Perks WW author review by ConsumerAffairs

Perks.com is a company that has been offering companies incentive programs since 2001. Today, they work with more than 5 million users.

• Multiple programs: Perks offers companies a choice of programs, including employee recognition, employee referral, and more so employers can customize their incentives strategies.

• Tech savvy: The company has a presence on social media, as well as a well designed, responsive website.

• Custom catalog design: Perks helps companies design a custom catalog of rewards, so the incentives are branded and tailored to the company they are directed towards.

• Science of Motivation methodology: The company uses a specific Science of Motivation methodology so they psychologically understand how to motivate employees and create loyalty.

• Global: The company works with businesses in more than 140 countries globally, so they are a convenient choice no matter where a business is located.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team