Awards Network

Compare Employee Incentive Programs

Research top Employee Incentive Programs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The customer comes first. You must address them, be friendly, and help them as best as possible. You want to ensure the customer is happy and here we have never had an upset customer. Using the program is easy but takes time getting used to. I find the tasks to be bearable and they become easy. You just have to be patient and practice. The variety of programs is on the better side of decent. There are many programs available to help people. Also there is many company friends that provide a variety of aid and feedback. The value is wonderful. Everything is at an affordable price and benefits are top notch. The perceived value ranges from 600 dollars to 6000 dollars.

The website was a great tool to discover new products being offered. Good variety of prizes and the point system to obtain the prizes was easy to understand. Many of my co-workers participated in the program and never had any issues. The service was very easy to use and the shipping of the products always was expedited. Can never complain when you get something for free when doing your regular job. The overall prizes were extraordinary for the amounts you had to obtain them. Glad my company used the service. Hopefully more companies will use the service.

Customer service and the variety of programs was very good. I could pick and choose and still feel as if I gained a lot by being a part of the program. I thought it was very worthwhile. The website and other devices they have to help you are easy to use and lead you through whatever process is before you. The value was very good, too. I actually ended up earning rewards which helped with our finances. I would recommend highly for all businesses to offer their employees. It is great.

I was very happy with the variety of options and incentives available. There was always at least one for any situation or circumstance. Overall, the programs offers good value. I ended up feeling like I definitely got more out of it than I put into it, which is a rarity in today's society. Customer service staff were friendly, knowledgeable, and were always there to answer my questions. They did so in a manner that was courteous and professional. Clear and concise, the program is straightforward enough to appeal to a variety of users. I would definitely recommend based on ease of use alone.

Thought that customer service was prompt and friendly the few times I needed it. The rewards were very rewarding. There was a decent amount and various kinds and levels of rewards, but truthfully I had very low expectations going in. The value was decent though you wish it was a little more selective or expanded more than it did over the time I participated. I don't really miss having one to be honest. Seemed a little hard to use at first, like the interface was built by a B team but once you got the hang of it it was passable, but I feel like it had more potential.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Awards Network?

It was very easy to redeem my rewards. I had no issues at all and found that it was a great way for my employer to show their recognition. I feel like it is easy to use and had no problems at all. I feel that there is a large selection of rewards to choose from. I enjoyed being able to really take my time to decide on a reward that was right for me. It was way better than a coffee mug that said "#1 employee" for sure. I think that being able to choose from so many different rewards really gives this program an added value. With something for everyone you can really find something that you will enjoy. The site is very intuitive and I really had a great time looking into all of the different options. It was really easy to go from one option to the next and compare what was available. It really made making my decision a lot easier.

The process of cashing in on my reward points was very easy to complete. There was a wonderful variety of items from which to make a selection. The variety is amazing. It is quite difficult to choose which item(s) to select. As such, it motivates a significant number of employees to perform and/or complete tasks to earn more points in order to obtain those highly desired items.

The value of the program lies in the ability to motivate employee performance and behavior. Additionally, the program has a positive impact on employee morale. Personal discussion in the workplace is now centered on the program (who wants what, who received what, how they earned it, etc.). In an office full of women, this has cut down on negative, idle gossip as dialogue on the new program is positive and fun. The program is incredibly easy to use, even for employees who do not possess a high degree of computer skill or experience. Personally, I've found it easy to use. Additionally, I have not heard anyone state they were having trouble using the program.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Awards Network is an employee incentives program company located in La Porte, Indiana. Founded more than 60 years ago, the company is focused on helping employers provide their employees with awards as incentives.

• Veteran company: The company has been in business for more than 60 years, so they have lots of experience working with a wide range of companies and clients.
  • Account management team: Awards Network offers a dedicated account management team for every company that has a rewards program with them, meaning they receive detailed and personalized customer service.
  • Easy to contact: The company makes it easy to get in contact with them, offering customers telephone, email, Facebook and Twitter as communication options.
  • High-level clients: Awards Network works with high-level, reputable companies, including Frito Lay, Flowers Foods, Goodwill and Junior Achievement.
  • No minimum requirements: Awards Network has no minimum requirements for customers, so employees can use the company for programs as big or as little as they'd like.
  • Best for Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies and heads of sales teams.

Compare Employee Incentive Programs