1.69/5
  • 1 star
Based on 77 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

PurchasingPower.com

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 4, 2018

78 PurchasingPower.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Order a TV on November 25. They said it was going to be delivered December 8 and then when I go back to the app it says December 27. So I contacted them and they said it was going to be the 1 of January. It's been November, December and today's date is January 4. Never got the TV. This place is a joke. Call like 5 times they put me on hold for 30 min and nobody got an answer. Not a good place to do business.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Ordered a PlayStation 4 for my son 2 weeks before Christmas. Patiently waiting thinking everything is fine, so the week before Christmas I called to make sure everything was ok. They said it was in process, ok waited on Thursday and found out that my order was cancelled, nobody called me, nobody emailed me, not even a letter in the mail. I checked my order and saw cancelled on it. So I called the number and after being on hold for 53 minutes the woman I talk to was nooo help. Told me it was nothing she could do. Ask to talk to her supervisor and she couldn't even do that. She passed messages from her supervisor to me! REALLY!!!! So my son now without my fault I may add, will have to miss out on what he really wanted for Christmas...

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

This place is a joke. Canceled my order after 4 days of run-around and no one can explain what is going on. Order placed, documents submitted, received order packet and customer contract. Spend limit was decreased day after order placed resulting in a negative spend limit. Allotment had already been set-up based on the two items ordered per contract. Wish I had read some of these reviews before engaging with this business. Can't find too many positive reviews as it appears most consumers have unpleasant experiences with this business. It's always 48 hours this, 48 hours that regardless of whether you call or chat. Canceled my allotment and order after 4 days of frustration. Amazing it didn't take 48 hours to cancel the order, it was immediate. I believe that's what they were wanting me to do, cancel.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I have been a customer for 7 years. I have not once received anything damaged. I bought a 65 inch LG TV, perfect condition, I have bought a total kitchen appliance replacement... stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher... a living room sectional couch, a dining room table, Christmas gifts yearly for my grandchildren, 5 TVs, Roku player, Apple TV. A trampoline, there are so many things I buy!! Without this company I wouldn't be able to buy any of this stuff! And the payment comes from the company you work for, and it depends how often they pay them. For those who complain, don't purchase anymore, there has to be a reason you use them? It is usually lack of cash upfront or maxed out credit cards. I would recommend this company to anyone that has it offered at their place of employment.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I purchased a item on the Purchasing Power website and then immediately decided to cancel the order right after. On the website, it clearly states that “a order can be cancelled before the order status says processed”. While I attempted to cancel the order, the order status was “pending” which means I should of been able to cancel my order, only there was absolutely no option anywhere at all to cancel my order. I called customer service and the wait time was about 40 minutes so I decided to opt for the call back option instead. I then contacted them directly through their live chat expecting them to rectify this situation and cancel my order.

The first guy I talk to told me that there is no way possible for them to cancel a order that has been processed, so I explained to him that I tried to cancel the order before it was processed and while it was still pending, he then lied to me and told me that you can’t cancel a order while it is pending or processed. So then I told him that it clearly states in their terms and agreement that you can cancel a order before it had been processed and that the pending status comes BEFORE the processed status. They then avoided my statement and just continute to tell me that they cannot cancel a order, but I can try back in 25-48 hours to cancel it then. So I asked him why can’t he cancel it now but can magically cancel it 2-4 days from now, and he said he would have to put in a request to cancel it but can’t guarantee anything.

So these people want to force me to accept a item I don’t want, pay a return shipping and restocking fee just to return it, and charge me for the first month's payment for the item that I couldn’t cancel in the first place? This makes absolutely no sense at all. These people are crooked and don’t do business right, their customer service is a complete nightmare. I will never even think about doing business with these criminals again ever and I should of listened to all the bad reviews online warning people to stay away from them and all the bad experiences they had with them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PurchasingPower.com?

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I have contacted this site multiple times with the same issue. I was entitled to a 20% discount on my first purchase. Well that has not happened. Each time I contact this site, I am told it will take a couple of days. I have been lied to by 3 employees and a supervisor on here and by email. I printed copies of the chat conversations for evidence later on when I have to use it or provide it in court. I want the 20% discount applied immediately or just send me a shipping label so I can return the item at your expense and cancel my membership with you. If this is not done immediately I will be filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the state in which you are licensed, and I will also be contacting my attorney and possibly filing a lawsuit for false and misleading advertisement concerning discounts.

Updated on 12/09/2017: I purchased an item from Purchasing Power on November 2nd and was supposed to get a 20% discount for my first purchase. It took over a month and it took me contacting the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs before they would apply the discount that I was entitled to. I chatted with several employees and even a supervisor and was continuously lied to and they kept telling me that discount would be applied in 2 or 3 days. They need to train their employees to tell the truth and to admit when they make a mistake. I would never go through the hassle of purchasing anything ever again from this company.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Purchased a 70" Vizio from Purchasing Power on Aug 23, 2017. 2 weeks later, the item arrived damaged. Spoke to Customer service and they would create a return ticket to have it replaced. It took almost 2 weeks before Non-Stop freight would pick up the damaged tv, before they would release the new one. After 5 weeks, the replacement came and it's damaged again. This one would actually turn on, but with lines throughout the Screen. So I called again. Customer service asked if I would like another replacement and I strongly declined.

I explained that they have been deducting payments for an Item that I never got to use. It's now December, and they are still deducting payments from my paycheck! I have called numerous times and have been told that the escalation department is busy and that I would receive a call back in 2 business days! I have even contacted my HR department to try and stop the payments, but they are unable to. This has been the worst experience with any company I have ever dealt with!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

Ordered and received a 4 piece living room set back in October just to notice feathers poking out of the love seat the next day. Thought it was just a rare thing, nothing to worry about. WRONG! A week later after about a half of Ziploc bag full of feathers, I called PurchasingPower to complain and ask for a replacement or refund. I was asked to send pictures which I did to prove this was actually happening. It was hard even for them to think this was actually happening. This should be no problem to replace it, after all it's still under warranty. Well here it is almost December and I still have not receive my refund or replacement. Feathers still shedding from an over $2000 purchase. Soon I'm going to have a floor full of feathers and no love seat.

I've made several phone calls and spoken to numerous representatives and supervisors. Every phone call is the same answer. "We're contacting the vendor and will take 7 to 10 days and we'll contact you with an update." The only thing I've gotten is the runaround and no real answers. Just lie after lie. It's like they've all been trained to be perfect, professional liars. The last phone before today, I was told that they finally got an answer from the vendor and I should receive a phone call or email in a few days to set up a delivery time and date for replacement. Well that day hasn't made it yet. That was 10 days ago. Decided to call today just to be told the exact same thing. Waiting for the vendor. AGAIN... "Will contact you in a few days."

How long should I have to wait to get what I'm paying for? This is awful, horrible and should be illegal. They get away with this because it's payroll deducted and they know there is not much you can do to stop the payments. They have no problem taking your money. Just a problem with providing the services you're paying for. I WILL NEVER EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRIBLE PLACE. They should be shut down. I only wish I had checked the reviews before purchasing here. Please save yourself months of hassle and frustration and buy elsewhere. I'm rather go to RAC or a garbage dump first.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

I placed an order on October 13th for a 65" LG TV and received it on November 1st broken. Which is fine, it happens. However, when I called right away before the delivery guys even left I was told a new one was being processed to be shipped out immediately and the broken one would be picked up once I received a return shipping label in my email. I then got a voicemail on November 4th saying it was THEN processed to be shipped out and I'd receive a new shipping confirmation email within 7-10 business days.

I checked in a couple times from that date and got a different answer every time I spoke with someone, but the end of every conversation ended with them telling me it was processed and I had to wait until the 10th business day to receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number for the replacement. The 10th business day came and went, so I called only to be told a new TV was never processed to be shipped out and I would not be receiving a replacement as now the TV is sold out. Even though they had the exact same TV on their website available, but with a different skew, so they would not send me that one.

They told me I'd have to wait until the broken one was received back to them before my account was credited again and I'd have to place a new order then, in another 7-10 business days, for the exact same item they have but they wouldn't just send me it as a replacement. The TV they have available with a different skew is even priced less than the broken one I received so it wasn't as if I was asking for a more expensive item either. I am beyond words at this horrible experience and their Customer Service who gave me the run-around for weeks and would never give me direct answers to my questions or even let me know the TV was sold out. Do NOT order from them. It is more trouble than anything.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

They are horrible about applying payments. I have had to contact them 4 times to put in a service ticket to look into the matter. I have gone over a month without it being applied. It comes out of my check weekly. I am worried now because I have an item that is suppose to be paid off this week. I don't want to overpay.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I placed an order with Purchasing Power on Oct. 30, 2017. I’ve done my due diligence providing paystubs and allotment. I received an email stating they need a previous stub! Ok, I send the stub as they instructed but, every time I called to check the status of my order a rep would always say that they are awaiting my paystub to calculate my annual income. I sent the paystub approximately 5 times and they are still awaiting this paystub lol. I cancelled the allotment today. I think it’s unfair you set up these allotments even before you have the merchandise and they constantly give you the runaround. Hopefully, I don’t get a runaround about my money from this allotment I cancelled. I wouldn’t recommend PP to anyone nor will I ever attempt an order from there. Seems to me like a scam!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I've worked retail for 20+ years and never would I expect a paying customer to go through the hassle of trying to obtain the product they are wanting like Purchasing Power has made me do over a baby monitor. I attempted to order the Vtech Safe & Sound Digital Audio Monitor that comes with 2 parenting devices. On 3 different occasions it came with 1 parenting device. Each time the vendor sent me a different model than what Purchasing Power has displayed on their site. Purchasing Power refusing to take responsibility, each time I've called I've asked them to call the vendor to make sure they send the right product and they simply reply that they will note my account and forward an email whatever that means.

I talked to Andre from Purchasing Power on 10/19 who stated a manager would contact me regarding the 3rd mis-shipment only to have Andre call me back the same day to inform me that I can either return it or exchange it. Why do I have to keep driving to the UPS office to drop off a package repeatedly to return it to a company who can't pick up the phone to call a vendor to take care of a paying customer? A company whose management can't even return a phone call? The inconvenience of having to drive over and over again to return a product simply because you cannot make a simple call to your vendor and frankly it's false advertising on Purchasing Power's end.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

I ordered a desk for my son the last week of July for school. The freight tracking told me the item was at the station closest to my house on a Tuesday. On Friday no calls to schedule delivery were made. I called on Monday to check on it. They tell me they didn't have anyone to deliver because most of the staff was sick. How unprofessional is that? The item was FINALLY delivered Aug 17th and looked like it went through war. It looked like someone dropped this 100lb item flat on one side and flipped it over just to drop it on the other side. It had broken open and was taped back together. The person I had stay at home for me for delivery signed and marked damaged. I checked it that evening after work and it was completely ruined.

I spoke with Purchasing Power the next day. After apologies and telling me that they will send a new desk with extra packing, they tell me that I should be there to receive it so I can send it back. I politely let her know that I work Monday to Friday to pay my bills and will not be taking off to wait for anything. She said that there will be an email confirmation that the new desk was ordered and on its way. 3 weeks later, nothing. I call Purchasing Power back two weeks after the initial call to return and was told that nothing was reordered and if I wanted to cancel, I had to pay the return freight cost ($89). I forgot to mention I have been paying for this desk since July, school started in August, and my son still has no desk. In September, after losing my complete cool with the corporate office did my desk get ordered.

Now, I'm paying for 2 DESKS until the old desk gets picked up. No one calls from this ridiculous freight company to pick this up. I'm calling every week for updates. OCTOBER 6TH I get a call from the freight company saying they will pick it up Saturday October 7th between 7am and 11am. I ask can they pick it up later because we have plans and cannot change them this short notice. I was told no and I have to call back on Monday to reschedule with them. Needless to say the order for pickup is no longer in their system on Monday!?!?! After calling PP and the freight because I have nothing but time to make outside calls at work, I get a call from the freight company on Friday Oct. 13th for a delivery of the new desk. Once again, I get 1 day notice that it will delivered on Saturday October 14th but there is STILL no order to pick up this damaged desk.

I called PP corporate office again and spoke to Charese at 10am to ask her to put a new order in with Brooklyn at the freight company who is waiting on her call. Charese tells me that she will call Brooklyn and will send me an email confirmation once it's done and/or call me. It NEVER happened. I could not get in touch with the corporate office the rest of the day. Today the 14th, the new desk was delivered with no order for pickup. Both the freight and PP are closed for calls. I'm paying for two DESKS and have been paying for once since July and the other since September. NEVER AGAIN will these people get a dime out of me when this is FINALLY OVER. I would have given them zero stars if I could. There is no protection for the consumer. Customer service is a joke. This freight company that they are using is ridiculous.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

They charged me 2 return fees for 1 box. Their return policy does not state that if returning more than 1 item each item must be in separate boxes! Nor does it have a fee scale of any kind. They charge you return fees based on the labels that must be printed for each item returned. Like I told them it all came in 1 box so I returned it in 1 box that it came in! I asked for refund on 1 return shipping fee and I was told no! By 3 people. Needless this was my 1st & last order from them.

Resolution response: Nov. 12, 2017

I give thanks to Raquel at PurchasingPower. She was very professional, nice and articulate, I tried hard to find something wrong with her to no avail, her attitude was great and not one hint of an attitude in her voice. I ordered a replacement for the damaged love seat that I complained about in September they credited me for the paid offed item, it went towards my account. MY WIFE IS VERY HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS AND THE SECTIONAL it's her favorite spot now, I can honestly say they have been good to me with very few complaints, 2 maybe with the last being the big one in the 9 or 10 years I have purchased their items. There are a lot of competition these days for consumers and PurchasingPower with the employment of someone like Raquel is a good move for them, it was a smooth transaction (operator lol) pleasant experience and surprise. If there is a problem ask for her.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

I have been with PurchasingPower.com since 2008, I have spent over $33,000. I bought a couch from Sofa Kraze and within 9 months it was cracking. I called Purchasing Power. They told me I had no warranty, I told them I have a 1 year factory warranty, they told me I would have to contact the company myself. I asked for the number and was put on hold for 30 minutes! I tried to find a site on the internet, there is a site but no way to contact them. I can't believe this company would do this to me, after being soooo loyal and referring many co workers and friends. This is a eye opener, well the site is down. I cannot retrieve my account number but I am a verified buyer X 33,000!

PurchasingPower.com response

Hi Timmie! Thank you again for allowing us to partner with you to have all of your concerns addressed and resolved.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I don't know why Purchasing Powers continues to do business with Non-Stop Delivery. I have not had a single satisfactory delivery from this company. They do not update their tracking info and will sell your delivery to a 4th party when they get overwhelmed and without notice which will delay your shipment. I have no issues with Purchasing Power itself but this delivery company they use is the worst.

Original review: June 30, 2017

I ordered some furniture that I did not receive. It was sitting on a dock somewhere without being contacted for delivery after being promised someone would contact me for delivery again and again. I finally purchased other furniture and advised of a cancellation. I am still getting money taken out of my check two months later with a zero balance showing on my account. This is $79.52 every two weeks. They have failed to correct the problem with my check still being debited for furniture I never received. They were like, "We will process a credit later." Hmm... You talk to accents that don't appear to be in the United States for customer service. I have called numerous times on hold forever. Average call about 45 minutes without any resolution. I don't know if my check will ever keep getting debited or I will ever get a credit for this. I have been promised over and over this would be fixed. It has not. Worst buying experience to date.

Original review: June 29, 2017

I put one star, because if there were negative stars, I'd put the lowest. I have used Purchasing Power a few times through my work in the past. You order through them, and the payments are automatically taking out of your paycheck each month until paid off. I had noticed last year, the payments stopped from coming out of my paycheck, but I still had a balance. I tried several times to contact PP to correct this problem. They always said they would call me back.

Months go by, then Feb of this year, payments were beginning to come out of my paycheck to them. The amount being taken out was almost double what was being stated on the statement on their site. I complained. I showed proof from my paystub to their statement. This was not resolved. I cannot stop payment from my side of things. I am literally paying double or maybe even triple what I owe. And there's nothing I can do about it. I will never use this company again. They are crooks. They are worse than Fingerhut. I do not recommend them to anyone... not even to someone I don't like. I may get a lawyer soon.

Original review: June 28, 2017

Bought a Mico Furniture Living Room Set through Purchasing Power last December. Noticed a vertical tear running to the seam of the sofa where you sit at. Called them to complain because it had just been 6 months since it had been purchased. Been told that it had not been covered by warranty but it's covered by manufacturer's warranty for only 6 months. Didn't know about that. Told me I will be emailed regarding info of my replacement sofa. They responded only after 4 days telling me to take pictures of the damages. I did what was told and emailed it to them only to receive a response again after 4 days that the manufacturer didn't agree to replace the sofa because it's caused by wear and tear! What the heck! It was just 6 months new and it got torn already.

The person who I spoke to even told me that it was purposefully torn! My goodness! The amount of the living room set is even higher than when you bought it from an actual store! I just got it because it's more affordable for me to be taken out as installment payments from my paycheck. I am so disappointed!! Definitely not recommend them to other people!! So bad!! Really so bad!!!

Original review: May 12, 2017

I ordered a vacation package for me and my family. I called to verify my chosen days to travel, I was told my days were not available that they emailed me to tell me so. I did not receive a email. I call more than 30 days in advance which was required. Hotelblox gave me bad customer service. I accepted a different travel date still they have not returned my calls to confirm. This is the straw that break the camel's back. Purchasing Power products have been sometimes unsatisfactory, but I adjusted because of good customer service. So lastly I will not be making any more purchases with Purchasing Power.

Original review: March 23, 2017

We had purchased a cruise through Purchasing Power several months ago. Apparently they use HotelBlox as their booking agent. We never heard a thing from anyone about the cruise being booked. We called and called and could get no one to return calls or if they did answer - maybe a couple of times - they said they had to call us back which never happened. The week before our cruise we discovered that it was never booked. That was the week of Spring Break - there was no way to get on that cruise at that point. Again we waited for a call. Finally we got a call from the Loss/Litigation department who told us that someone had embezzled money and not booked our cruise. Funny, I read the exact review as mine in January. So if they knew someone had embezzled in January, why wasn't everyone affected taken care of? Another Lie?

We were then told we would be booked on another cruise going out of Florida and they would pay for air fare and upgrades on the ship. They never paid for that cruise. It came down to two days before the trip when they finally booked a cruise going out of Galveston. They refused to pay for air fare and at that point couldn't get any upgrades. These were not the destinations we had planned to go to either. They paid for our parking and put $50 on our ship account. Just throw us a bone and try to look like the good guys. So the vacation of a lifetime for us because we had raised 5 children and couldn't afford it in the past, turned into a nightmare because of HotelBlox. The very least they should do to make their error correct is book us at their expense to the destinations we originally planned to go to with an upgraded room. Or they could even have given us half off of this one instead of throwing us that bone.

But they are obviously not an honest company. Reading the reviews now, they don't have a good review that I have found. They have ruined many vacations and should no longer be in this business. I just want others to be able to read my horror story and use another booking agent. I don't want others to go through this which they inevitably will since they don't seem to fix their mistakes. I would hope that Purchasing Power would get smart and use another booking agent as well. Moral of this story is to NEVER use HotelBlox and if Purchasing Power continues with them, NEVER book a vacation through Purchasing Power.

Original review: March 17, 2017

I recently downsized to a queen-size bed and needed a new pillows and a mattress topper. They arrived this week and both products are top-of-the line in quality and comfort. I experienced one of the best night's sleep that I have had in a very long time. I was sleeping so well that I actually slept through my alarm. The mattress topper truly enhanced the new mattress I had purchased and it was so comfortable that I felt I was on a cloud. The pillows (product came as a two-pack) are wonderful also. I am very pleased with the purchasing process, the variety of products available, and the check-out process. I will definitely recommend using Purchasing Power to others that I work with.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I like the experience of using Purchasing Power because I can get the products I want upfront and pay for them via payroll deduction. I love the ease of using the website and the ease of setting up my allotments.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2017

Giving this company the benefit of the doubt my husband and I decided to purchase a couch including ottoman back at the end of November 2016, November 28th to be exact. We received our confirmation email regarding our purchase and when we would expect the items to be shipped. On December 22nd we received a call from NonStop Delivery that our order would be delivered that evening. Immediately as the delivery crew was unloading our order we recognized that the ottoman was missing. The delivery crew immediately got on the phone with their supervisor to figure out what happened. Unfortunately they were unable to give us much information other than we were suppose to receive 4 pieces but they were only provided 3 pieces from Purchasing Power. We attempted to reach Purchasing Power that evening but it was late and we were unable to reach anyone.

The following morning we called Purchasing Power to find out when we could expect our final piece. They claimed to not know why all pieces weren't accounted for and stated we needed to reach back out to NonStop Delivery, so we did. This went on for a few days with each company shifting blame. Finally NonStop Delivery provided us with a report that they did in fact only receive 3 pieces from Purchasing Power. With that information we again contacted Purchasing Power, at this time two weeks have passed. They stated they would request a replacement ottoman from Myco and we should receive confirmation. NOTHING!!!

So again, we called. And called. And called. None of the reps or supervisors with Purchasing Power were helpful with any information or updates, only providing poor excuses. Here we are 8 weeks after receiving our couch and still no ottoman. We are absolutely frustrated with this whole ordeal especially since we are currently paying for an incomplete order. Purchasing Power never calls the customer to follow up or return calls when they are dropped. They seemingly have made no attempts in resolving our issue and still claim that the ottoman will be here soon. I would NOT recommend this company and will never use them again.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

I had a experience with Purchasing Power where I started getting frustrated because after 23 days I had not received credit on tires that I ordered that were the incorrect size and my fault. I spoke with 3 different very professional reps. One told me there was a 5 day delay due to holiday returns which I understood but I was past the 5 day delay.

I called again on 1/24/17 and spoke with Brandy who was extremely patient as I explained my dilemma. She proceeded with let me review notes, she gathered facts and then proceeded to take action. She told me that she needed to make a phone call and that I would have my credit in 48 hrs. 34 hrs later I checked my account and the credit was on my account. Thank you so much Brandy for turning my negative situation into a positive and I am extremely grateful to her for taking the time to go the extra mile for me. Everyone I spoke with was helpful, pleasant and extremely professional but Brandy really made my day. My first experience with Purchasing Power turned out to be great thanks to Brandy in customer service.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I purchased a new bedroom set for my daughter, back in Sept. The bed didn't come with all the parts, which then it was discontinued. I called several times to return the bed. Finally in November they picked it up. After dealing with them for several months. The refund still hasn't reflected my purchase. And it is still being taken out of my paycheck. I've talked to several different people. And the "supervisor" neither were any help at all. Just a big circle of explanation to everyone I've talked to. Would NEVER recommend this ever. Unless you are purchasing something very small. Maybe 2 out of the 20 times I've called they were helpful and were trying to get it fixed.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

I ordered a fitness tracker & scale from 11-29-2016 and here it is 12-21-2016, 10 phone calls later, no shipment to be found. They repeatedly request paychecks and for me to wait 48 hours over and over. I have been placed on hold for over 2 hours on a couple of occasions only to be blown off again. It's the same old song of wait 48 hours and call back to be put on hold again. After I told them that this was my 6th & last attempt before canceling the order, he told me I could do it myself online.

Resolution response: May 28, 2017

After a very lengthy effort and dozens of calls, my account was finally closed and my money was refunded

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

The convenience to order a low cost sofa/loveseat with payroll deduction was too tempting to pass up. I ordered the set in summertime. The delivery truck arrived in late August without my order on it. I waited until October for news of its replacement, with deductions now being taken from my pay. By the end of October and after three calls to customer service, it was clear the furniture was not coming. I asked to have the open order canceled and my money refunded. It took four more calls to customer service and three supervisors during the month of November to finally cancel the account and stop the payroll deduction.

I was told I would receive a refund within ten days. That was nearly three weeks ago. To date, no refund check for more than $220 owed to me has arrived for the furniture I never received from an order placed five months ago. I called again today and was placed on hold for 35 minutes. When I hung up and called back, no one answered at all. I'm disgusted and would love to know who to call to get this company investigated.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2016

I open an allotment with this company on 31 Oct 2106 and is paying monthly payment. My order suppose to be shipped within 2 weeks. It was a bridal set. I was getting married on 25 Nov 2016. Dang my ring has not been shipped as of today 5 Dec 2016. Customer service seem to be no help and there is no one else to talk to. That tell you to wait 48 hours after you report the problem... You wait 48 hours and still get no response. That tell you to wait another 48 hours for a response. UNACCEPTABLE! Marriage has been put off ==because of Purchasing Power!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Placed an order online last evening - 10 minutes later went to cancel the order & wasn't able to saying order was processed! How is that possible that it was already processed within 10 minutes of ordering! Called this morning and they go on to tell me that I am not able to cancel even though they state it has not shipped yet!!! I have to wait for it to arrive to me then put a cancel request in with them then pay shipping to send it back! Total con artist and rip off! NEVER again will I order from them and this is a service offered through my employer! They rip people off by not cancelling an order and trying to cost the consumer more $$ to ship the item back PLUS in the meantime deducting money from my payroll check!

PurchasingPower.com Company Information

www.purchasingpower.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use