1.36/5

Atlanta, GA

104 PurchasingPower.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

I purchased tickets for a cruise. They were accidentally destroyed. They have a unique number on them so it can easily be verified that the tickets were not used yet they say they could not replace the tickets. 2,000 dollars gone to waste.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I ordered a dining set and it was broken, I called right away and was told I was going to receive another and the old one would be picked up. When I got a call from delivery company I was out of town. I spoke with the delivery person and was told that when I get back to call him, when that happened they had already sent back the order. From that moment this situation became a nightmare. I called PurchasingPower and spoke with several agents which I kept getting turned over from person to person. That order was done in December, it's now October and I am still struggling with this. I am no longer ordering from PurchasingPower from this point on.

Get expert buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2018

I purchased an Apple iPhone X in June 2018 however I went on my birthday trip last week and the phone was stolen. I called PurchasingPower and they said there was nothing I could do or they couldn’t replace it. They couldn’t mark it stolen or anything. They said it will continue to come out of my check and I do not understand why if it has been stolen from me and every representative I talked to give me the runaround. I am very unsatisfied.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

I ordered a TV on September 10, 2018. Sony 70 inch, beautiful TV, I did all the paperwork only to be told twice it was wrong, when in fact it was correct. The customer service reps were snotty and rude. Received my TV on September 25th, 2018, due to unforeseen circumstances, I could not take it out of the box to inspect it until September 28, 2018. Opened it, and then turned it on only to find that the left of the screen is completely cracked. Unseen until you turn it on.

I called PP today September 29, 2018, talked to Marvin who was actually very nice, and is trying to get a replacement out to me. I am to receive a call from someone in 2-3 days to be told my options on what can be done, since I didn't call within the 48 hours. I also talked to SquareTrade which is a JOKE! Their warranties are worth nothing, they do not even cover TVs for accidental protection. I am really thinking of asking them to just take it back and cancel my account and order. This seems to be more hassle than it is worth.

PurchasingPower.com response

Hi Christina! Thank you for the opportunity to assist you with your concerns. Should you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2018

I when I first heard about this company I was super happy that I could order from them and that the payments would be deducted from my paycheck. Plus no interest. While my friends look very well at their prices... they are almost doubled to what you will pay at the store. For example I was just looking on getting a Dyson absolute vacuum, at the store this will cost me 599.00. With PurchasingPower this unit is $1003.00. Hell of a mark up even with no interest. Sorry but I work to hard for my monies to just give it away. I won’t be using their service again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PurchasingPower.com?

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I mistakenly ordered a mattress and changed my delivery address. It has been a nightmare to get it delivered waiting for systems to update. The left doesn’t know what the right is doing and vice versa. They keep telling me it’s being escalated and to wait another 24-48 hours... this was ordered on the 18th and I still do not have my product. Beware and do not use this business.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Customer service is no help with regards to deliveries because they subcontract. I have been waiting for my loveseat for almost two months. The delivery joke (not even calling it a company) has had it for 20+ days. Non Stop Delivery/Last Mile Delivery. The "rep" for the delivery service was a condescending jerk. Do NOT buy anything larger than a breadbasket.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Do NOT go through Purchasing Power to order furniture. I naively thought this would be great, but was delivered a broken item and the courier covered it up until they left and said they wouldn't send it back if I refused delivery. The courier picked up the broken love-seat a week later and have YET to return it to Purchasing Power, and when I contact Purchasing Power they keep telling me they can't give me a refund until they get the item. I have nothing to do with the couriers or Non-Stop Delivery (who contracted out to Chase Couriers) and am about to lose my mind. I am not paying $800 for something I NO LONGER HAVE (the broken love-seat). This runaround is nonsense. Every time I contact Purchasing Power I get a different answer about the item.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I purchased a pool table early November 2017 for a Christmas gift for my kids. Was to arrive 2 days before, received an email that it would arrive 2 days after so I was upset but I quickly got over it. The item arrived in a large box, my husband was home to receive it and had the delivery guys bring the box into the house. He signed for it and because it so large didn't think to double check it. It had my name on the side of the box and the inventory slip. When I arrived home not even 20 min after the delivery guys left I realized it was not a pool table and was not even my order.

I quickly called the delivery guys who said they were still around the corner but they replied they cannot pick up once it's delivered. It has to have a return label processed from Purchasing Power and then they could pick it back up... Now this is not a local delivery company. So I called. By the time I got a rep the driver is long gone and the return label is placed and now I will have to wait at least 2 weeks for this to be picked up, the pool table is on back order, but I'm being charged for it. Move forward to May the box finally gets picked up, I'm mad, no pool table so I cancel the pool table in Jan...

We are now in Aug and they finally stopped charging me for the pool table almost a year later after I had to prove to them with a picture, a video of delivery truck and copy of a signed return receipt thankfully that my husband took. I purchased a Xbox One at the same time that I did receive but it was paid off quick with them billing me for the pool table and the Xbox and now they owe almost $600. I wonder if it will a year to receive my refund. I made numerous calls, to management, they said, "We will give you a 10% discount for your troubles." That was the best they could offer me for their mistake and terrible communication.

They would put me on hold for 30 minutes or more and never would check on me, I've worked Telecommunications and that is piss poor service. They don't even deserve 1 star... When you ask for a supervisor you get a team lead, I wanted upper management but never would get there. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy to this company... If your money is tight and you're trying to make payments, look elsewhere, in the long run it will cost you 3 or 4 of what you got.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I have ordered numerous items from Purchasing Power. It was only this year that all of a sudden they raised my payments up $10 then it went to $30 and now it's up to $130. I've called and spoke with the supervisors who keep telling me they'll get back to me. They don't seem to know why my payments keep increasing. And promise that this will be the last time and they will take care of it. I will no longer be ordering from them. And I'm even considering a lawsuit.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

My job offered this program and I very quickly got rid of it. I have NO idea why ANYONE would continue to use their services. First, the pricing is insanely inflated - want a computer that retails for $600? On PP, you can buy that computer for $1100! Or how about a $300 coffee maker? Yeah! But that's not the bad part. When I had my account, it was compromised and hacked - some random person changed the number and email on my account and tried to order a bunch of stuff. They locked the account due to all the activity and canceled all my orders (and the hacker's). Okay, this is sensible.

But getting my account back was a NIGHTMARE. After 3 weeks, 6 calls, 2 supervisors, I was finally got my account back. Initially, they sent a security reset to an email I provided AND CC'D THE HACKER ON IT! WHAT! So I had to wait for a supervisor and explain this was BAD. What does she tell me? "We can only send the security reset to the email on file." This means they can only send the reset to the person who hacked my account. Absurd. It took three other representatives until I got someone who understood that this makes no sense. Finally, they reset the information and told me to expect my reset in 3-5 business days. 4 days later, I decide to try their live support chat - miraculously, the support rep was able to fix my account in 20 minutes.

By the way, all of PP's solutions take an arbitrary 3-5 business days. So I finally get my account back. I try to reorder some gifts for my granddaughter's birthday (which was at this point 3 weeks belated). PP cancels the order one hour later. When I called, they said they could not disclose WHY it was canceled (I had plenty of money on the account and everything was valid). She just kept repeating, "There can be many reasons for an order review to be denied." Over and over like Rubio during the Republican primaries. So she tells me she will submit a request to approve my order, and that it will take... 3-5 business days! I tried ordering again - canceled. I gave up. Closed my account. I'm done. Thanks, Purchasing Power. TL;DR DON'T BOTHER.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I purchased a HP laptop from you in March of 2017. Since I owned it, it has been amazingly slow at getting on the internet and opening at startup. I thought it was just a minor issue. I contact HP about this and they had me run diagnostic test and they even got on computer and started they could not find any reason for it to run slow. I contacted PurchasingPower and the guy I spoke with told me to go through my warranty with SquareTrade. I contact them and denied my claim. I was then contacted by them and they stated to go to retailer that I purchased it from because I received a defective laptop. No one will honor my warranty or replace a $800.00 laptop. Someone has to man up to this and repair, replace, or refund my money for this.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I have used this company many times purchasing thru my job via payroll deduction for several years now. In FEB 2018 I purchased from them an UNLOCKED SAMSUNG GALAXY 8 NOTE phone can be used anywhere. Well I purchased for a birthday present, never opened box until yesterday when went into a Verizon store in Glen Allen VA. The store manager turned on the phone for the 1st time and was in Spanish, he changed to English and proceeded to ask me where I got the phone from. I told him Purchasing Power. He ran the s/n number and stated he could not use the phone with Verizon stores/contracts. It was not recognized. I pulled up Purchasing Power website where I bought it and showed it to him. He said he couldn’t do anything w/ the phone for me. His name was Jhonatan ** Store Manager 804-655-0770.

I felt like a complete idiot. I paid Purchasing Power $57.46 / payment* Item Price: $1,493.99 total price of this phone to them. I called Purchasing Power and spoke to SHANTELL ** SUPERVISOR and she would not accept a return and to do anything in my case told me to call Samsung. I called Samsung spoke to JUDAH 888-987-4357 AGENT ** which goes to our call we had and because PURCHASING POWER PURCHASED AN INTERNATIONAL PHONE they could not assist me at all, they only service US Samsung purchases. I then called back to Purchasing Power and spoke to SHEMAR another supervisor and there again was nothing they could do. Stated since past their return policy 14/30 days could not take back.

It wouldn’t matter the return policy they have is only set up for Purchasing Power, how would you EVER check the phone if you cannot OPEN the BOX regardless?? DAMAGED or DEFECTIVE, but you'd never know if anything is DEFECTIVE until you turn it on and it’s not that the phone is DEFECTIVE it's not made for the United States. Whomever the VENDOR they purchased it from to resell it at a much HIGHER COST is FRAUD, misleading the consumer into purchasing an item that cannot be used unless you are living in CHINA. Juhad at Samsung told me it's unlocked for China not US. So I was mislead, baited their description was false and misleading advertising, my character was questioned by the person I gave it to as a present and at the Verizon store which was public humiliation to myself and him and deformation of my character as a person. I have pictures however they will not upload.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I placed an order in the first week of December 2015 with PurchasingPower (PP). This was a Christmas gift for my son. I submitted all required documents and after making the purchase I waited several days for an email confirmation. After almost a week I contacted PP and they informed me that everything was in order and that the item had shipped. Several days later after not receiving the email confirmation, I contacted them again and was again informed that the item had shipped. Around the 21st of December I again contacted PP and was told that the item was no longer available and that they had made a mistake. The order was cancelled and I was given a 20% discount on any future purchase. At that time I cancelled my allotment.

About a month later I received a letter from PP stating that I was delinquent on my payment. I contacted PP and the representative stated that I was delinquent on my first month payment. After advising her that the order was cancelled and that I never received the item because it was no longer available, she apologized and again stated that I would receive a discount for any inconvenience.

After two years I decided to give them another try. I contacted them directly via live chat prior to making any purchase. I was told by the rep that my discount was documented and that they would be happy to apply it. HOWEVER, I’m order for it to be applied I would first have to purchase the item and then after receiving confirmation, I would need to contact them back so that they could go in and manually apply the discount. I informed the rep that I would not make the purchase unless the discount was applied directly at the time of purchase and he stated that he could not do that. I did not make the purchase and after reading some of the negative reviews I’m glad I didn’t. I’m certain the discount would have never been applied. Do not use this business!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I ordered a LG 65" UHD LED 120 hz tv through Purchasing Power. It was only a couple hundred more than Amazon had it listed for. Plus there was a discount which took off the cost of shipping. That was June 19th. I was told that the item shipped on June 21st from Miami, FL. I live in St. Charles, MO (about 25 miles west of St. Louis). I figured I'd have the tv soon. On June 26th, the tv was delivered to Breckenridge Hills (11 miles from my home). I called SAIA Freight company and they told me that the item was handed off to a company called NONSTOP DELIVERY and that this company had been contracted by PURCHASING POWER to deliver the item to me.

I figured that within the next two days, I'd be notified by NONSTOP DELIVERY and they would schedule a time for delivery. That didn't happen. On June 29th, I called PURCHASING POWER and was informed that the item was en route to NONSTOP DELIVERY'S NEXT TERMINAL in KANSAS CITY (4 HOURS AWAY/WEST). NONSTOP DELIVERY has the wrong phone number for me and they won't respond to my calls nor emails. How are they going to schedule anything for me?

When you call, you can wait for an hour and you keep getting prompted to make a selection to have someone call you back (it never happens). PURCHASING POWER, when confronted with all of this information, seems to think that there is nothing wrong with collecting my payments (first due on July 6th and every two weeks thereafter) even though I don't have the item. According to them, I'd be in "breach of contract" if I stopped them from collecting. This seems like it will be a legal situation. I don't need a TV this bad and I'm not paying for something that they don't care about me seemingly never getting. ***BUYERS BEWARE***

UPDATE ON 07/14/2018: After I posted here, someone from Purchasing Power reached out to me. An escalation specialist named DeAnthony. She was very kind. She wanted to ensure that Nonstop Delivery scheduled my TV for delivery. She called and got someone on the line instantly. As you may recall, I tried endlessly via phone and email with no response. We were all on the line at the same time. This was July 3rd. We scheduled delivery for July 7th. DeAnthony even applied an additional 15% off credit to the account/order. I was happy that this was finally going to be over.

On July 7th, it turns out that Nonstop Delivery had contracted another local delivery company to bring the merchandise to me. Someone knocked on my door. They had called saying they’d be arriving shortly. When I opened the door, the first thing the delivery guy said to me was,”I’m going to keep it 100 with you — the TV is broke.” I asked him to elaborate on what I had feared. He took me to the delivery truck and showed me the package. The exterior box had a gaping hole in the front and the interior box had another hole of the same variety. The screen was shattered. Visibly shattered. They told me that they are contractually obligated to deliver it anyway, but that I could refuse. I did.

I went back inside and fired up an email to Purchasing Power stating that I wasn’t waiting another three weeks to get a replacement TV. They “tried” to expedite the shipping of the replacement TV by cutting out all the parties that would be handling the delivery and having only NONSTOP DELIVERY handle it. I was told I’d be getting another discount. None of those things happened. As a matter of fact, PURCHASING POWER removed the previous discount I had been given. I relent. I no longer have it in me to fight with this company. I took money out of my savings and I will purchase the TV through either Amazon or Walmart. If you want a never ending headache, then make the same mistake I did. Otherwise, BUYERS STAY AWAY!!!

Original review: June 27, 2018

PurchasingPower has it pros and cons but more cons than pros. They say they don't charge interest but their prices are very inflated. I found a shaving kit on their site for a little over $80. I stumbled upon the exact shaving kit on the maker's website and it was $25. I asked to return the item to PurchasingPower and they charged $35 for shipping!!! I asked if I could return it on my own and pay the cost myself because I knew it would be cheaper and I was told no. They already processed the return and the shipping label was being sent. This happened within a matter of minutes. After I finish paying off my purchases, I will not order anything else from them. Not worth it.

Original review: June 16, 2018

I paid for a vacation to Orlando Florida through Purchasing Power. I am suppose to email my travel dates to HotelBlox at least a month in advance. They should email back my confirmation code. The first time I emailed them my dates they emailed back in one day stating I needed to choose another date because July is no longer available. By the way my dates were July 31-August 3. I emailed them right back with only August dates and have not heard anything back. It has been a week now and I have called 3 times and can't get an answer about my dates. I find this very strange.

I have read many emails about bad service with this company & some people even said they were scammed. I hope this is not the case because I can't afford to give my hard earned money away. I'm going to keep trying to contact them but if I don't hear anything back I may have to seek legal action. If anyone has had a similar experience please post and let me know what your outcome was.

Original review: April 27, 2018

I ordered a dryer on April 1st and received a call on April 16th that they would deliver the dryer the next day between 7 and 11 am so I took the following day off and the dryer never came. I contacted PP and they instructed me to call GE. GE then informed me that parts were on backorder until May 17th so I cancelled my order thinking I'd be able to order another dryer. The refund process takes 7 to 10 business days and I was told I wouldn't receive a refund for shipping. This is the second incident. The first one was a remote control powered ride on I bought for my son didn't include the remote in the packing. I was told I'd receive a 5% discount for keeping it or I could return it but there no way for them to send a remote. Each time I was offered a discount I told the manager if I'd been looking for a discount I would have gone to the manufacturer.

Original review: April 26, 2018

My experience with PurchasingPower.com was horrible. I had ordered simple things like movie tickets. That went fine. I ordered some perfume and found it for almost $60 cheaper. I called to see what I needed to do to return the product. I did exactly what I was told except, I paid for the return myself. they received the product back and then I discovered they charged me a fee to return the product??? Did you notice that I said I called before I returned the item? I was never told that there was a "RETURN FEE" what exactly is a return fee anyway?

So I was going back and forth with these no talented, non trained customer service people for almost 8 months trying to find out why I had to pay a RETURN FEE if I paid for the return myself. Finally I just sent the $40.60 in check form to the company. They continued to call me. On the last call, I informed them that I mailed in a check. I spoke to Kanisha **, who informed me that the check was received but takes about 7-10 days to clear, that was in February 2018. Today, April 26, 2018 I get an email about the same $40.60. I called to inquire, now they are saying that Kanisha's notes doesn't say that they received the check. It just says it takes about 7-10 days to clear. Ummmm excuse me, but why would she say it takes 7-10 days to clear, if there was not a check? Sir, that makes NO SENSE. I will never ever ever ever, never purchase another thing from Purchasing Power, nor will I never ever ever never recommend them to anyone!!!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I order a tv and a bed frame in early March. The delivery date was supposed to be March 21st. I called and they said it would not be delivered and told me that I would receive a call within 48 hours to schedule the delivery. They did not call, I called them and they told me that they may call me next week to schedule a delivery. They will likely not call, so I will have to call them only to be told to wait another week for a call. I will not be using this service again after this.

Original review: March 16, 2018

I wanted a Large TV, other e-commerce retailers have it listed around $1450. PurchasingPower had it listed at $1990. Yes you don't have to pay interest, they just deduct it from your paycheck. I am not rich enough to pay $500 more for a TV that I can get elsewhere. Are YOU?

Original review: March 10, 2018

In January I ordered a purse and a tv. I got a shipping alert for the TV and realized it's not what I ordered. I called to have it swapped for the right one and they had to cancel the order. The purse showed up then 2 days later I got a shipping notice on it. I couldn't submit a new order without affecting my allotment until it credited my account. It took them 2 months to credit my account. I went to place the order for the right tv, which is $150 less, and they want me to up my allotment to cover return shipping of the wrong TV I never even laid eyes on.

Original review: March 8, 2018

I have purchased several things from purchasing power mainly for convenience. A TV which went out 1 week after purchase, kids wooden swing set that was missing a lot of screws, nuts and bolts to assemble. I had to purchase different screws and nuts, bolts from home depot cause it would take another 2-4 weeks to receive them. I purchased a lawnmower back in July of 2017. Never used it. Well this year we pull it out of storage shed to use and it won't start. Took it to a repair shop to see why we can't get it going. We were told it's not worth fixing. It needs a motor. The governor in the motor is broken. The shop owner said we could buy a new one for what it would cost to fix. I am very disappointed I have been basically sold several defected items/or items with missing pieces. The customer service people are rude and very unaccommodating.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

I have been using this company since 2013. However, I purchased a couch in Nov - it arrived in Dec - and it was damaged upon arrival. I filled out a form with NSD (Non Stop Delivery) a company they use to deliver large items. The couch never made it off the truck, and I am still paying for it as of today 2.23.18. I have live chatted, and called multiple times. Each time they have offered me discounts (non applied yet so far) and they have told me it will be "10 business days" for an adjustment.

I called today and they told me they never filled out the correct paperwork, and they could not send me to an escalation department (even though the last conversation they told me my file was being escalated). They told me it will take 10 business days to fill out this form. From there they told me that I should see an adjustment in another 5 business days. They also told me that they cannot guarantee that I will no longer be charged while awaiting these processes. I have had the same conversation approximately 8 times with different reps.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

If I could rate this a 0, I would. I have been using this company for over 4 years. I have always gotten emails from them stating when to take my paycheck deductions down and then to stop them. I was paying them $16/paycheck, then I got the email from them in September 2017 to take it down to $11. I never got an email to stop deductions. In early December 2017, I live chatted with Carlos ** and asked him how much longer I had in paying them. He said my last payment was (conveniently) the day I was speaking with him. I said, "I'm aware that I paid y'all again today, so let me get this straight, my last payment was today, but I have been done with paying y'all for how long?" I said, "According to my calculations, y'all were overpaid, such and such amount." He said he would look into that and get back to me in 24 hours. Did he ever call back? NO!!

I called the company again on December 21, 2017 and spoke to Belkys and she said she would get the check mailed out to me. She said I should receive it in 7-10 business days. I called on the 11th business day which was January 9, 2018 (not counting Christmas or New Years since those are holidays) and I spoke to Godlyn. She said to call back tomorrow if I still hadn't received it. I called back on January 10, 2018 and spoke to Aneisha. She said that it was technically not the 10th business day, because the check was mailed out on December 27, 2017. So, to be clear, it was not 7-10 business days from when I called, but when the check was mailed out! WTF?! So nobody knows how to communicate to their customers anymore?!

Come on Purchasing Power! Get with the program! I waited a few more days and called again. I called on January 17, 2018 and spoke to Atira. I asked her if she could just post the refund directly into my bank account? She said I would need to add the necessary information to my Purchasing Power account and I did that while she was still on the phone and she said that she saw it. She said, "You can expect that in 3-5 business days." I called today January 25, 2018 and spoke to Kizy. I told her I still had not received my refund posted to my account. She said that it was still in processing. I asked her, "So, it's not 3-5 business days from the time I speak with you...it's 3-5 business days when y'all get done doing everything on your end correct?" She said yes. I was so beyond frustrated at this point, I asked to speak to a supervisor.

After 1 hour and 6 minutes on hold, I finally got to speak to a supervisor (Ria). She said that she saw every time I had called and that they mailed me out a check on December 27, 2017, but that they couldn't put anything into my account until their review of what happened was done. I honestly don't even think they mailed a check to me! The supervisor said that if I look at my account, I can see when they mailed my check off and she verified my address. I was looking at my Purchasing Power account as I was speaking with her and there was nothing for me to verify that it was sent to me. I told the supervisor I have been more than patient with them and that this is very ridiculous.

I can understand having to track down your check to see what happened to it, but to punish me in the process for almost 2 freaking months!!! This is ridiculous! They are quick to take payment, but they sure as crap don't give it back as quick as they took it! Ria said she would get back to me in 24-48 hours, I verified that she meant business days and of course she did. She said she would put a rush on this and see if they can track down what happened to the check. I guess we will see how much longer it takes for them to get their crap together and get me my refund.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

Account was hacked, then got the runaround. What kind of business sends a confirmation packet by email and sends the product without the confirmation packet approved? What kind of business doesn't realize the shipping address is not even close to the normal shipping address? Make a call to the customer. I went thru hell, getting things figured out and still working on it!!!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

Order a TV on November 25. They said it was going to be delivered December 8 and then when I go back to the app it says December 27. So I contacted them and they said it was going to be the 1 of January. It's been November, December and today's date is January 4. Never got the TV. This place is a joke. Call like 5 times they put me on hold for 30 min and nobody got an answer. Not a good place to do business.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Ordered a PlayStation 4 for my son 2 weeks before Christmas. Patiently waiting thinking everything is fine, so the week before Christmas I called to make sure everything was ok. They said it was in process, ok waited on Thursday and found out that my order was cancelled, nobody called me, nobody emailed me, not even a letter in the mail. I checked my order and saw cancelled on it. So I called the number and after being on hold for 53 minutes the woman I talk to was nooo help. Told me it was nothing she could do. Ask to talk to her supervisor and she couldn't even do that. She passed messages from her supervisor to me! REALLY!!!! So my son now without my fault I may add, will have to miss out on what he really wanted for Christmas...

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

This place is a joke. Canceled my order after 4 days of run-around and no one can explain what is going on. Order placed, documents submitted, received order packet and customer contract. Spend limit was decreased day after order placed resulting in a negative spend limit. Allotment had already been set-up based on the two items ordered per contract. Wish I had read some of these reviews before engaging with this business. Can't find too many positive reviews as it appears most consumers have unpleasant experiences with this business. It's always 48 hours this, 48 hours that regardless of whether you call or chat. Canceled my allotment and order after 4 days of frustration. Amazing it didn't take 48 hours to cancel the order, it was immediate. I believe that's what they were wanting me to do, cancel.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I have been a customer for 7 years. I have not once received anything damaged. I bought a 65 inch LG TV, perfect condition, I have bought a total kitchen appliance replacement... stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher... a living room sectional couch, a dining room table, Christmas gifts yearly for my grandchildren, 5 TVs, Roku player, Apple TV. A trampoline, there are so many things I buy!! Without this company I wouldn't be able to buy any of this stuff! And the payment comes from the company you work for, and it depends how often they pay them. For those who complain, don't purchase anymore, there has to be a reason you use them? It is usually lack of cash upfront or maxed out credit cards. I would recommend this company to anyone that has it offered at their place of employment.

PurchasingPower.com Company Information