Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.29/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

WorkStride Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorkStride?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorkStride?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I was given a WorkStride Discover Card through work with $500 dollars for my hard work. I misplaced the card and just found it. It was past 1 month the expired date on the card. I called customer service and they upfront told me, "You're out of $500 dollars. There is nothing we can do." I feel robbed and unhelped by this company. This doesn’t make sense. An unused card and they can’t do anything about $500 dollars. I would have liked an alternative or some type of help not just, "You're out of $500 dollars." I would have liked getting another type of card that would be able to help. This is the first time that a company was not able to do anything for the consumer. I would like to be contacted and helped.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2018

I was given this card for putting in extra hours where I work. There is only a 30 or 40 stores it can be used and I can think of 2 places on the list I have shopped at in the last 5 years. This card is completely worthless to me and even my friends and family would have a hard time using it because the list is so bad. I've asked other employees and they also think the card is worthless as I've offered it to them for free and they pass. I would rather have $50 in a spend anywhere Visa gift card or $25 cash. It's really that bad.

Here a quote directly from the letter I received from the card. "The WorkStride Milestone Card can be used at the select group of popular retail merchants listed below. So don’t think of it as a card. Think of it as a party just waiting to happen." Right... A $100 party to Yankee Candle or Build-A-Bear. I'm giving this card to my HR rep Monday morning. I'm so annoyed I bothered to make an account here to downrate this product in the hope that no other corporate entity falls victim to buying these cards for their employees.

Get buying tips about Employee Incentive Programs delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2016

They were easy to deal with and I received the information I needed. There were a very good selection of different options that would meet a variety of different people's needs. I was pleased with the variety. I was very satisfied with the value this program provided. It was worth the value I received from it and was happy with the results. I was pleased with how easy it was to use this program. It would be easy for a wide variety of individuals and it was a good experience.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

I did not have very much interaction with the customer service but it was decent when I did. The variety of programs offered helped keep me motivated and focused on doing the right job and performing to a higher standard while doing my day to day tasks. Some people decided that it was not as quality of a program and did not buy into this but I believe it was lack of motivation and self-determination on their end. It was very easy to use. You do your work you get benefits. Others that I worked with had similar experiences although I do not know 100% of how they liked them.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2016

They're really helpful and knowledgeable when they answer any questions you may have. They're also very open to allowing you to ask any questions on concerns you have. The variety of programs offered are very eye opening and allow employees to better understand themselves as well as the people they work around, which in turn allow them to take on a better working attitude. The value of the system is very appreciated and something that always has room for improvement to accommodate other individuals who may not immediately match with the current program. The ease of use allows for individuals of various types of backgrounds as well as various types of knowledge to use the system with ease.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I never had a problem with the customer service. They were always very nice. And they were always very friendly. They were also very helpful. There wasn't really too much variety. I suppose they had a bunch of different types of rewards but none that ever really caught my eye. It wasn't a great variety for me. I didn't think the value was that great. You needed to save a lot of points before you could even get anything you would ever use. I think the prices should been lowered to satisfy more people. It was very easy to use this program. If I ever had problem, customer service was right there to help me out. I think that overall it was very easy to use and not many if any people would have a hard time.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

I would recommend this customer service. It is fast, simple, fun and easy. When I was having troubles, this immediately redirected me to the right path. The variety on these exams is outstanding. When I see a topic I don't like I immediately have a new one. When I get a new one it's one that I know about. The value is helpful. When you submit these surveys it's not being tested. It's helping people bring new things to the market place that people want. The ease is simple and entertaining. Seeing the bubbles fill up brings back memories of kindergarten and is simple. Also you receive new surveys.

WorkStride author review by ConsumerAffairs

WorkStride is an employee incentives program offered by its parent company, CorporateRewards. The company is headquartered in New York, NY and it has been in business since 1999.

• High-level clients: WorkStride works with many high-level clients, including AAA, Samsung, eSurance, IBM and more, and they have a reputation for being an industry leader.

• Multiple programs: Employers who choose to work with WorkStride have their choice of incentive program, and they can choose recognition, wellness, training, incentives or safety programs to use with their employees.

• Fast customer service: The company offers fast and reliable customer service, and they guarantee a one business day response time to customer inquiries.

• Scalable: WorkStride offers fully scalable programs for employee incentives that can grow with companies as they grow.

• Case studies available: Customers can find case studies about WorkStride's previous work on their website.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team