This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
WorkStride is a provider of employee recognition programs and software. The company uses SaaS, or software as a service, technology to provide configurable software that handles recognition, incentives, wellness, training and safety on a single interface. The software helps improve employee engagement with visual data, awards, rewards and more. WorkStride also helps increase sales channels with engagement, training and rewards.
- Multiple reward options
- Case studies available
- High-profile client list
- No pricing information online
- Website lacks in-depth information
WorkStride is a SaaS-based engine that powers recognition, training and incentive programs, among other things. The configurable software handles admin and improves employee engagement with tangible and financial rewards.
What is WorkStride?
WorkStride provides companies with highly configurable programs for rewards, recognitions, incentives and performance. It helps companies encourage a shared purpose between employees, improving performance and results. Businesses can use encouragement like awards and financial rewards to inspire employees, and it can all be handled through WorkStride technology.
WorkStride has over 15 years of experience and has businesses of all sizes for clients. This includes multiple Fortune 500 companies. The company can work with a variety of industries to help empower employees with tangible encouragement.
The website is sparse on specific details about the company’s products and processes. That said, there are case studies available to help potential customers see how WorkStride can help them.
How does WorkStride work?
WorkStride uses a SaaS-based engine that can be easily configured. This engine powers programs for recognition, training and incentives. It also uses administration faculties such as customizable budgeting, communication and reporting tools.
WorkStride technology has several methods of encouraging employees, including:
- Employee recognition: This feature keeps employees engaged with benefits such as bulk awards or on-the-spot recognition. It can provide company-to-employee, peer-to-peer and manager-to-employee recognition.
- Service awards: This feature shows employees that their employer cares about them personally and professionally. Awards may be given for hitting professional milestones or to acknowledge birthdays, anniversaries or other personal accolades.
- Peer-to-peer rewards: Encouraging employees to celebrate achievements bolsters team mentality while developing personal bonds and a nurtuting culture.
- Social recognition: Similar to employee recognition, this nonmonetary recognition feature includes e-cards, achievement badges and personalized messages, among other things. Publicizing achievements in a live, centralized feed can help create a good vibe. This social stream also allows employees to share nonwork interests and hobbies, increasing connections between employees. Even customers can get in on employee recognition.
- Reward options: Motivate employees with reward offerings such as gift cards or company merchandise. The WorkStride program comes with a virtual mall for users to visit and enjoy their rewards. There are over 500 gift card options, with a streamlined redemption process. The reward bank gives employees a visible incentive by showing their balance in real time.
- Data and reporting: See and measure your recognition program’s success using built-in charts and reports. Admin and manager reports can show you performances filtered by users, activities, rewards and more. Employees may view reports that show their performance data and rewards they’ve received. You can also integrate WorkStride with your existing HR and finance systems.
WorkStride does not provide pricing information on its website. Your cost likely depends on the size of your company, what products you’re using and other factors. Options include rewards, recognition, incentives and more. To learn how much using WorkStride services costs for your needs, you must contact the sales team.
- Where is WorkStride available?
- The WorkStride website doesn’t specify exact locations, but it does point out that it is available in more than 70 countries.
- What are WorkStride’s reward options?
The reward options WorkStride offers include:
- Reloadable prepaid cards
- Single loop prepaid cards
- Filtered-spend cards
- High-value commercial rebate cards
- Retail gift cards
- Direct deposit via ACH
- Check issuance
- What companies use WorkStride?
WorkStride has a number of high-profile clients, such as:
- BAE Systems
- Johnson Controls
- Cleveland Clinic
- Orlando Health
- Dealer Tire
- Where is WorkStride located?
- WorkStride is located in New York City.
Do we recommend WorkStride?
WorkStride seems to be a positive addition to companies looking to improve employee engagement. With several well-known clients, WorkStride has established itself as a trusted business. However, it would be helpful if the website was more specific about the technology and how it works or the cost of using WorkStride. To get more information, contact the company’s sales team.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 3,768,994 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
They were easy to deal with and I received the information I needed. There were a very good selection of different options that would meet a variety of different people's needs. I was pleased with the variety. I was very satisfied with the value this program provided. It was worth the value I received from it and was happy with the results. I was pleased with how easy it was to use this program. It would be easy for a wide variety of individuals and it was a good experience.
They're really helpful and knowledgeable when they answer any questions you may have. They're also very open to allowing you to ask any questions on concerns you have. The variety of programs offered are very eye opening and allow employees to better understand themselves as well as the people they work around, which in turn allow them to take on a better working attitude. The value of the system is very appreciated and something that always has room for improvement to accommodate other individuals who may not immediately match with the current program. The ease of use allows for individuals of various types of backgrounds as well as various types of knowledge to use the system with ease.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
I never had a problem with the customer service. They were always very nice. And they were always very friendly. They were also very helpful. There wasn't really too much variety. I suppose they had a bunch of different types of rewards but none that ever really caught my eye. It wasn't a great variety for me. I didn't think the value was that great. You needed to save a lot of points before you could even get anything you would ever use. I think the prices should been lowered to satisfy more people. It was very easy to use this program. If I ever had problem, customer service was right there to help me out. I think that overall it was very easy to use and not many if any people would have a hard time.
WorkStride Company Information
- Company Name:
- Year Founded:
- Empire State Building, Suite 3920 350 Fifth Avenue
- New York
- Postal Code:
- United States
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.