WorkStride

Compare Employee Incentive Programs

Research top Employee Incentive Programs recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

They were easy to deal with and I received the information I needed. There were a very good selection of different options that would meet a variety of different people's needs. I was pleased with the variety. I was very satisfied with the value this program provided. It was worth the value I received from it and was happy with the results. I was pleased with how easy it was to use this program. It would be easy for a wide variety of individuals and it was a good experience.

I did not have very much interaction with the customer service but it was decent when I did. The variety of programs offered helped keep me motivated and focused on doing the right job and performing to a higher standard while doing my day to day tasks. Some people decided that it was not as quality of a program and did not buy into this but I believe it was lack of motivation and self-determination on their end. It was very easy to use. You do your work you get benefits. Others that I worked with had similar experiences although I do not know 100% of how they liked them.

They're really helpful and knowledgeable when they answer any questions you may have. They're also very open to allowing you to ask any questions on concerns you have. The variety of programs offered are very eye opening and allow employees to better understand themselves as well as the people they work around, which in turn allow them to take on a better working attitude. The value of the system is very appreciated and something that always has room for improvement to accommodate other individuals who may not immediately match with the current program. The ease of use allows for individuals of various types of backgrounds as well as various types of knowledge to use the system with ease.

I never had a problem with the customer service. They were always very nice. And they were always very friendly. They were also very helpful. There wasn't really too much variety. I suppose they had a bunch of different types of rewards but none that ever really caught my eye. It wasn't a great variety for me. I didn't think the value was that great. You needed to save a lot of points before you could even get anything you would ever use. I think the prices should been lowered to satisfy more people. It was very easy to use this program. If I ever had problem, customer service was right there to help me out. I think that overall it was very easy to use and not many if any people would have a hard time.

I would recommend this customer service. It is fast, simple, fun and easy. When I was having troubles, this immediately redirected me to the right path. The variety on these exams is outstanding. When I see a topic I don't like I immediately have a new one. When I get a new one it's one that I know about. The value is helpful. When you submit these surveys it's not being tested. It's helping people bring new things to the market place that people want. The ease is simple and entertaining. Seeing the bubbles fill up brings back memories of kindergarten and is simple. Also you receive new surveys.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WorkStride?

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

WorkStride is an employee incentives program offered by its parent company, CorporateRewards. The company is headquartered in New York, NY and it has been in business since 1999.

• High-level clients: WorkStride works with many high-level clients, including AAA, Samsung, eSurance, IBM and more, and they have a reputation for being an industry leader.
  • Multiple programs: Employers who choose to work with WorkStride have their choice of incentive program, and they can choose recognition, wellness, training, incentives or safety programs to use with their employees.
  • Fast customer service: The company offers fast and reliable customer service, and they guarantee a one business day response time to customer inquiries.
  • Scalable: WorkStride offers fully scalable programs for employee incentives that can grow with companies as they grow.
  • Case studies available: Customers can find case studies about WorkStride's previous work on their website.
  • Best for Human resources representatives at large companies, executives at struggling companies, heads of companies in manufacturing or manual labor industries and heads of sales teams.

Compare Employee Incentive Programs