2. Job Search Sites

3.7/5 (69 ratings)

About Monster.com

Monster.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monster.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Monster.com?

Original review: June 29, 2020

Monster is a good site to research hiring companies but I recommend going to the main company's site to apply if you really want the job you discovered on Monster. Otherwise you'll most likely never hear back on any application filled out.

Original review: June 27, 2020

Monster has some of the best results for food service management executive level jobs. I found my last position has Director of ops with Lamadeliene on Monster. The results can even be regionalized for better results.

Original review: June 26, 2020

The resume portion needs improved with MS Word to assist in copy and paste of a resume. Next the overwhelming recruiters sending emails after you update your resume or a simple edit due to bad copy and paste function.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Monster is one of the original Job Search Websites. I just compared it to Indeed for Legal Assistant Jobs in the Santa Cruz, CA area. Indeed was much better. Half a dozen jobs showed up for Indeed, none for Monster. The best feature for Monster has always been its Career Advice section - good information about resume prep, getting ready for interviews, etc. Actually finding a job using Monster, not as good. This comes from someone with 15 years as an Employment Specialist.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Jobs are explained thoroughly and to the point. Very nicely put together. Has a lot of jobs offered. Very easy to go through. Used over and over. Used for the last few years. Much easier than most sites.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I enjoy using the Monster site. It gives you really great search options and also they alert you to job opportunities that come available. Some of their categories are grouped together and I would like to see some of those separated.

Original review: June 20, 2020

The site was great. The search was easy and you get options right away. You enter all of your options easy. Part time, full time jobs come up right away. This is a site I will absolutely recommend to anyone and everybody.

Original review: June 14, 2020

Monster is super outdated - not many jobs. Dominated by thousands of agency bots. Would not recommend. I am not sure how they still in business. Hope Linkedin buys them out and puts them out of their misery.

Original review: June 13, 2020

They have a lot jobs offers and they keep it the website update for new listings through out the day to help people to find jobs they want and you can do a search on job you looking for.

Original review: June 12, 2020

None of the jobs I have been matched with remotely match my resume. I have been matched with truck driver, mechanic and food service personnel. I have a master's degree in education. The jobs aren’t even in my state.

Monster.com Company Information