CareerBuilder.com

• 0%
  • 0%
  • 73%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Career Builder?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Career Builder?
    Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed April 12, 2024

CareerBuilder is not a good site. I have had so many scammers responding to my resume. I did in fact get scammed last week. They sent me a contract and w-2 form and direct deposit paperwork to fill out. I fell for the scam and gave them all my information. They sent me a check for 2450.00 to deposit in my bank which has not cleared. Now they have all my personal information. If it seemed to good to be true, it is!! I was excited and eager to have a remote job, since that's what I been looking for. I have been fooled, don't be fooled like me.

Customer ServiceContract & TermsSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed April 9, 2024

I had a zoom meeting with a salesman from CareerBuilder. During the sales pitch he showed me all the candidates for hire in my area, there were over 300 candidates looking for positions on my industry. Once I signed up and started utilizing their platform I was finding that there was less than 3 people looking for jobs in my industry and there were not even qualified individuals.

When I called their Senior account Executive Tony, he agreed with me and said they would cancel my account and refund me. After weeks of emails back and forth about getting my account canceled they were still billing me. I was informed I would be refunded for that as it was a process that takes time to cancel the contract. Final I got my cancelation email from Tony and he said everything was canceled. 1 weeks after the cancelation email I got billed again. I also got a email from CareerBuilder that they changed the email address related to my account. Not sure why they would change my email address for a canceled account. And of course I cannot get anyone on the phone to help me with this issue.

Get buying tips about Job Search Sites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed March 25, 2024

Career Builders is full of scammers. Be very careful. I was caught in a scam for a Marketing Manager at BandD chemical in. **. After a few emails and a questionnaire type interview, they want you to deposit a check for 4,900 on your bank mobile app. for 'home office' equipment. Fortunately the check didn't clear, but they ask you for a copy of your drivers license. Anyhow, I filed a report to the police, FTC, Dps, and credit companies. Good luck with this site.

Reviewed March 14, 2024

I have been on Career Builders for three days now and I'm still being blocked. I would like to apply for some of the jobs. But can't get on the site. I look forward to getting this solve, so I can found a job within the next month

Staff

Reviewed March 8, 2024

Lots of learning opportunities, majorly works on the latest technology. Work and team environment is also good. Flexibility and power to take decision & initiative. Work life balance and culture. Good work life balance.

Reviewed March 7, 2024

I loved the ability to search candidates and source to reach out to potential applicants. It always gives me what I'm looking for and I'm really amaze how this software exceed my expectations. A really useful software and it's surely a great investment.

Customer Service

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2024

I signed up for a job for a personal assistant. They wanted information from me after signing a document that looked and had all the info for a legit company. I called and they said it was a fake listing.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 5, 2023

CB is just terrible. It used to be much more on point back in the day. Most job listing don't seem real. You click to apply and are sent to apply on a different website, only for the website to be another place to register again for something else, not an actual job. Or the job just screams scammy. The most frustrating part for me is how the resume is uploaded. One job description is added to 3 lines once it is integrated in the CB site itself. I go in to try and fix it, I am all done making time consuming corrections to all my workplace descriptions and lo and behold the save button is grayed out so I can't click it to save. Such a waste of time and it saves and reverts back to the way it was and looking crazy. So annoyed. I am removing my profile completely. I'll stick to Indeed or Zip Recruiter, it's better on that side of town.

Verified purchase
      Customer Service

Reviewed Nov. 10, 2023

For the past 2 months almost on a daily basis I have been receiving email from CareerBuilder stating the jobs that I applied for on THEIR SITE is fake. Imagine applying for a job on a site you thought was trustworthy and later find out the job was fake and now your personal information is out there. Several times this has happened. Beware of CareerBuilder each time you apply for a job on this site you are at risk. They do not protect the candidate who use the site.

Customer ServiceSales & Marketing

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2023

Put my resume on CareerBuilder and Monster, most of the time the search would take me to another site where it seemed nothing was legit. Ever since then I have received no less than 10 spam calls a day, so it is obvious my info was sold. I have to unsubscribe to all of the sites but feel they could and should do better to protect their database.

CareerBuilder.com Company Information