Online learning at it's best

General Assembly's affordable options for today's top careers

Find your course
4.31/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Online learning at it's best

General Assembly's affordable options for today's top careers

Find your course

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

13 Santiago Canyon College Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 24, 2016

The classes were easy and great. The instructors were available and always eager to help you achieve your personal goals. They helped me get my degree and I was able to graduate in a timely manner. The instructors were very knowledgeable and they were always available to answer any questions that I had making my education that much more within my reach.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2016

Easy access and learning facility great layout of learning. Was fast at getting help I needed and had a great experience while I was there. Was an easy process to get into community. Helpful experiences while I was there. Loved the experiences I had while trying to learn and better my horizons.

Get expert buying tips about Online Colleges delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2016

The classes allowed me to maintain my current job and take classes that were affordable and conveniently located. Instructors were always available and helpful. Class size was very good as well. The instructors were from the fields in which they taught and I never felt as if I were getting an instructor that did not know the materials that were being taught. Of course, not every subject that you may want is available, but there are certainly enough courses to allow you to gain the educational experience that you need. It is as easy as you make it. You are given all the tools and materials to succeed and it is really up to as to whether or not you are able to do so.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Very valuable classes for the price. I learned a lot, and it was very convenient being able to take the classes online. Worked well with my schedule and family life. Very detailed instructors. Not too hard, but not too lenient. Different approach to learning. Instructor quick at grading work and graded on a curve. I selected the classes, based on my academic needs. I think the cost is fair for the amount of information learned. Must stay on track, because with online classes, you don't have the same structure as you would in a traditional classroom. Very easy to learn material. Presented in unique ways to help you easily retain it. Used analogies for several different topics, and lecture very easy. No lab class, which is good.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2016

The classes were extremely valuable and relevant. I got I got a lot of value out of the classes I took. Value was very high for these classes. The instructors were extremely qualified in their field of study. Advanced degrees were the norm for all the instructors for the classes I took there. There was a wide variety of classes available to me. I had a great selection of classes to choose from which made the experience very rewarding. It was very easy to learn at this school. The courses went at a good pace so I could understand everything along the way throughout the class.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Santiago Canyon College?

Original review: Sept. 22, 2016

Very good programs. Was able to use it to advance my career and make a lot more money and have more time to spend with my family. I am able to be more knowledgeable in my career. The instructors all seem fine. They appear to have courses in almost every subject that the average person would need for their job or just their life in general. The instructors make it very easy to learn as they are very thorough and they never rush through a subject until you are sure that you understand it.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

The classes gave me enough knowledge to feel like I was getting a good quality education and an affordable price. They were basic, fair, interesting, and well laid out. I enjoyed getting my education with them, and if I need to make other classes in the future I plan to do so. The instructors are well qualified and good at what they do. I had no personal problems or issues with any instructors at this college. They have a wide range of classes to pick from. Anyone could find what they needed or wanted to take from the classes that they have available. It was easy to learn. The courses are easy to follow and engage in. I liked the classes and instructors I had, and they made it easier to get the education I needed.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2016

Classes were very valuable and helped me immensely with getting a good job and making important decisions about my life and what I wanted to do. The instructors were very qualified to teach and knew a lot about their departments and what they were teaching were smart and helpful to learning. The course selection was very good and there was a wide variety of electives to choose from that would suit anyone and what they were looking to learn. The learning materials provided were very thorough and up to date and very easy to understand. They contributed to my learning and made it much more enjoyable for me.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

The website is super easy to use and if you need help they are there for you for majority of the day. They are very helpful and they actually care and want you to succeed. The instructors are great. They have a very wide variety courses and if you need help they are there to help you choose. They have so many courses and it is just amazing I love it. They have many ways to learn. Many people learn differently so they have something for everyone to learn at their own pace and also tutors for you if you need any other extra help.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2016

Informative, great description on how to do the classes. Classes worth doing. Great information on classes you don't understand. Took the time to make sure you understood problems. Great one on one attention, provided great explanations concerning problems. Great online instructors, easy to follow instructions. Very exciting courses. Provides lots of courses to choose from. Great times to go along with your schedules.

Santiago Canyon College Company Information