2. Education
  3. Online Colleges

4.3/5 (13 ratings)

About Santiago Canyon College

Santiago Canyon College Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Santiago Canyon College?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Santiago Canyon College?

Original review: Sept. 12, 2016

The classes were very helpful, I learned a lot from all professors and continue to learn more and more each day. All of the professors that I have always took the time to make sure that you learned the content and would take the time to help you if you struggled in any subject at all. I am going to miss the college and all of my professors that taught me so much and continue to use this knowledge in current jobs that I may get. If you have any problems or struggle at all in any classes, the professors are more than likely to help you in any way they can so that you can understand the material. The course that I took was physics. It was hard at first, but the way the professors go over the material and the more you participate in class you will understand it. I can't even begin to describe how much material I have learned at this college. I came in knowing nothing and I feel like I'm walking out knowing everything I need to know.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2016

The classes gave me enough knowledge to feel like I was getting a good quality education and an affordable price. They were basic, fair, interesting, and well laid out. I enjoyed getting my education with them, and if I need to make other classes in the future I plan to do so. The instructors are well qualified and good at what they do. I had no personal problems or issues with any instructors at this college. They have a wide range of classes to pick from. Anyone could find what they needed or wanted to take from the classes that they have available. It was easy to learn. The courses are easy to follow and engage in. I liked the classes and instructors I had, and they made it easier to get the education I needed.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

The website is super easy to use and if you need help they are there for you for majority of the day. They are very helpful and they actually care and want you to succeed. The instructors are great. They have a very wide variety courses and if you need help they are there to help you choose. They have so many courses and it is just amazing I love it. They have many ways to learn. Many people learn differently so they have something for everyone to learn at their own pace and also tutors for you if you need any other extra help.

Santiago Canyon College Company Information