2. Education
  3. Online Colleges

keller.edu

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

Keller Graduate School of Management Reviews

Original review: July 13, 2016

I am currently a student with Keller Graduate School of Management/DeVry University. I have been a student with this school for a little over a year. The education has a high level of quality. The instructors are not there for the check but are there for you to understand the material and ensure that this is explained in a comprehensive form. The real world relationship between the instruction, the modern world, and current learning trends is amazing. No TEAMS is a big plus. Keller is recognized as pure quality and valued education. Classes are 8 weeks long and start 6 times a year. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a great school that values the education and lives its mission statement. This would be the one.

I will say what you put into it, you get out. Do not think you are going to get an A and not show up. But one night a week or internet classes the school works with you for whatever your goals and schedule may require. Amazing staff with the can do and will help attitude. My hat is off to the entire school, very proud to say I am a student here and will be completing a double Masters by December 2018.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2016

Please do not pursue Graduate degree unless you have guaranteed job placement from Keller. I graduated with my MBA in June 2014 and still not employed in my profession. The amount of student loan from Keller is almost equivalent to a 2 year medical degree. I will never ever pay off this loan. The only help that Keller offers is with your resume or some 'coaching'.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2015

In Jan 2006 I took GM545 Business Economics and received an A-. In Spring 2009 I was advised that I needed to take this course again and was entered into the course by the recommendation of my advisor. After realizing that this was a course I had already passed I then withdrew immediately. I thought that this withdraw would be automatic, was told that this would not reflect my financial aid or my academic status. I was dismissed after this semester due to my academic progress. At the time I was dealing with financial and work hardships which made me fall behind on my academic studies. I reentered Keller in Fall 2014 and completed my degree in July 2015. It wasn't until I was applying for my doctorate with another school that I realized that Keller Graduate School had given me an F plus taken my financial aid after they were not supposed to.

Also, the accounting course that was paid for in Summer of 09 should not have been paid for because I was already dismissed from the University. I called on 12/8 and talked to someone and they had someone from student services named Cheri ** to call me back. She was very rude although I was speaking to her nicely she hung up in my face and sent me to voicemail repeatedly. The only complaint I have is the fact that I was treated rudely and I was not given a good explanation. Also, I was told the reason why I got an F was because back then they did not do W (withdrawals) but did only F's if you wanted to withdraw. I may have the person's named spelled wrong of whom I talked to but I do have her direct extension number which is **.

Original review: June 22, 2011

Short version: I told Keller I would not need any student loans. I paid for each class in advance. Keller proceeded to take out student loans for each class. Each time, I told them to stop taking the loans. They continued to take loans. The last class I took, I demanded they return the last loan amount. The amount they withdrew from my account was to pay for my last class and to return the money back to the student loan. They failed to apply the portion to my last class, sent me a check in the mail. Then they put my account on hold and have been harassing me ever since. The last insult was the amount that is allegedly due. They now state it's now a Keller loan and are applying interest to this "loan" each month.

I would avoid this college at all costs. They stated that the loan people kept sending them the money. When I spoke with Direct Loans, they stated that they do not send money unsolicited, Keller had to have requested the funds. I would avoid this college at all costs! I am now in debt for over $8,000. My credit rating has suffered so I am no longer able to finance my home. Keller is now threatening to garnish my wages, lien my vehicle, lien any other property the state provides for.

Keller Graduate School of Management Company Information