2. Education

keller.edu

3.7/5 (15 ratings)

About Keller Graduate School of Management

Keller Graduate School of Management Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keller Graduate School of Management?

Original review: May 6, 2021

My experience at Keller has been very positive! Making the decision to attend Keller was an excellent choice because the student is important. I’m important and I matter. Every roadblock I experienced I had support to guide me either my advisor, professor. I believe education is important because it can change the direction of your life. The exchange of ideas with classmates is very informative. The work is challenging! But it is a good challenge, at one point I felt I was over my head and I was going to quit. That same day I had a voicemail from my advisor saying how proud everyone was of me for making the decision to return to school. The message was so positive and eased my mind. I felt empowered.. I can do this and I am doing it at Keller.

Original review: May 4, 2021

When I started the application process, the school was so helpful. My admissions counselor walked me through every step. She would give me items to work on and schedule a call for follow-up, which kept me on task and made the process quick. I have since completed half of my coursework and have really enjoyed my classes. I am amazed at how helpful the professors are. They are quick to respond to emails and willing to work with you when something outside of school needs your immediate attention. I wish I had done this years ago!! I always thought getting a master's degree would be extremely difficult and take every waking moment to complete. This has not been the case. With careful planning and discipline, you can work, go to school, and have a social life. Don't get me wrong. I have had to give up some fun things, but nothing will ever be able to replace a master's degree and all the opportunities it will afford!

Get buying tips about Online Colleges delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 11, 2020

I have attended many colleges. I have taken college classes at brick and mortar locations as well as online. I have taken college classes at both community colleges and at universities. I currently attend Keller Graduate school. I hold a Bachelor of Science degree awarded by DeVry University. Out of all the colleges I have ever attended online or have spoken to peers about, DeVry and Keller are far superior to other colleges for multiple reasons. DeVry and Keller University books are digital, and affordable. I feel sorry for the college students still being forced to purchase hard copy books by mail, not receiving them on time for their classes or receiving the wrong version of the book they need and paying 2 to 3 times the cost of the digital books that DeVry and Keller use.

All of the professors at DeVry and Keller University are extraordinarily qualified for the teaching position they are in. My statistics professor previously worked for NASA. He was passionate about the topic and material which helped my drive to learn the material. Of course, the majority of the professors in my Master’s degree classes have higher degrees or are doctors with many years of experience in the fields they teach. The math classes I took for my undergraduate classes were the absolute best math classes I have taken in my entire life. I learned more and felt more confident about math after taking DeVry’s pre-college algebra and college algebra classes. I took algebra classes in high school and in brick and mortar college classrooms but will always sing DeVry’s praises about their math classes as they are the best… and I took those 10+ years ago.

DeVry and its graduate school Keller are ahead of the curve in every way. I have also felt DeVry proud with their ethics policy. They have a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarism and this is important, just as it should be. Everyone looking for a degree that will stand the test of time need schools that scrutinize and enforce ethical conduct. Schools that do not maintain strong ethics policies may not be able to maintain their accreditations. DeVry and Keller are prepared for today and the future, respectable, forward looking, care about their students and are far superior to other colleges, universities and other online or inhouse learning environments. DeVryProud. DeVry & Keller Alumni.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

The course was good the Professor was bad!!! The Professor (Kelly **) gave very poor instructions and when we as a team and as individuals asked for her help she gave reluctant and vague guidance. If you wind up in her class switch out IMMEDIATELY!!!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I really enjoyed this class, and it was much tougher than I expected. Global Perspectives for International Business requires weekly presentations, weekly individual case studies, weekly team course projects, and weekly class discussions from start to finish. Be prepared to "show up" each week and write, research, critically analyze and defend your positions on multinational corporations and their partnerships with solid research and your experience-based opinions. The professor welcomes all different opinions and perspectives, just make sure you defend your positions with balanced rationale.

We were encouraged to discuss all situations and ask questions, and as long as we kept close to the subject matter, we were able to discuss current political situations along with historical influences and possible future alliances. All factors affect international business and must be considered -- language, religion, ethnicity, politics, education, demographics, economics, class, and much more. This is one class that should be required in all graduate programs. I took International Relations in undergrad (different university), and it was good -- but not THIS good. This class was intense with a heavy workload, but it was well worth it.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

From the time you first apply till you graduate, Keller Graduate School of Management will always be there to assist. The admissions office will help you plan and organize your full year with you. The ever-changing technology in the real world is exactly how Keller has their online classroom organized. This creates a more rich learning environment and the student will gain practical skills for the field.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Professor was great! I have been attending this school for some time now, I have graduated from DeVry and now I am attending Keller, so I have had a lot of professor, and I must say professor ** is in the top three of professor that I have had along with professor **, and professor **.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

If I could give a negative star rating I would. The admission team will promise you the world and tell you of all the opportunities a degree from Keller can offer, however after you get the degree the story changes. I received my MBA FROM Keller Graduate and have found it to be completely useless. In fact one of the career counselors at the Phoenix location told me "unfortunately an MBA is kind of useless now." I wish I would have known that before I spent all the money on it. Every position at their laughable career fairs rarely required a bachelor's degree never mind a master's. And employers, they are quick to tell you that an MBA from Keller carries no weight at all. Avoid the mistake I made and save your money!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

My experience has been thus far very good. From my understanding the staff are willing to help students in their classes and reach their goals. This is why I wanted to continue pursuing my MBA with Keller Graduate School of Management as an M.B.A. candidate.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2016

Coming from Colombia-South America, it was difficult to figure out how to continue my career. At Keller, they took the time to guide me. Finishing my Master is one of my personal goals and Keller Graduate School of Management allow me to take online and offline classes. My professors are knowledgeable and open to any questions (they set time to really pay attention to my questions). The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Keller Graduate School of Management Company Information