Gentle Dental

Compare Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions

Research top Dentures and Dental Implant Solutions recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I went to the Pikesville location to have a broken tooth surgically extracted. I was in extreme pain, and my tooth was broken off below the gum line. The dentist did a topical numbing to my mouth, but I could still feel pain when he started working on me. When I told him 'ouch', I could still feel pain, he did another needle and called it a 'block'. He insisted I should not be able to feel anything, and continued to lecture me that he should have only have given me a topical, and not a block. He was irritated and verbally snapped at me, while rudely tapping his finger/instrument on the table I was laying on while waiting for the numbing to engage in my mouth that he didn't want to give me in the first place.

And while I'm laying on the table waiting for the numb to kick in, they come in with a bill for me to sign while I'm on my back, staring at the ceiling. Paperwork should be conducted before a service, or after a service, not during a service while you're laying on your back in the middle of a procedure without your glasses on. Tried to call and get some relief over the phone, only to receive unprofessional and rude results. She persisted to tell me how other patients have multiple teeth pulled and are not in this kind of pain. Are you kidding me??? I just had surgery! A horrifying experience, to say the least. I wish I had read all of the bad reviews for Gentle Dental before I chose them to work on my mouth. I would never never never recommend Gentle Dental to anyone, even if they were the last dentist on earth. Horrible service, rude attitudes, followed by no satisfaction. Shame on you Gentle Dental.

There are several reasons I am not happy with Gentle Dental. When I first started there the staff was very efficient and friendly. Becca and Dr. ** were fabulous. I have never really cared for the Hygienist Irina. She is very hard with my kids and they dread for her to clean their teeth. Laura has been excellent.

Ok so now on to the issues I have had with Gentle Dental. So October 2016 I called to get my kids in for their cleaning. Nothing was open until the end of January 2017! So I scheduled my whole family for exams and cleanings.

When I arrived, I seen new staff at the front desk. I believe the girls name was Megan who was helping me at the counter. In the middle of helping me she said "Excuse me, I need to take this call, I have been on hold for 20 minutes now". So I said "that's fine." While I was standing there she is on the phone giving all the clients "personal" information to the person on the other end. Name, DOB, SSN and insurance!!! Really?? What happen to the privacy of the patient?? Do they not need to follow the HIPAA Laws?? This was very concerning to me.

Along with disclosing all the clients information, she hangs up and is now on the phone with the other office arguing about the scheduling of a patient and who needs to call the customer to tell them about the schedule change and that she didn't feel she needed to do it because she called there first to get the approval to add the client to their appointments. She seemed very miserable and kept making negative comments about her job. This just seemed very unprofessional.

So back to the appointments, which had been moved around several times. I had them scheduled and still kept receiving text messages letting me know my kids are past due for their appointment. I get it, that's why I scheduled them! So I show up and the first thing Irina said was "Youre late". I said "no, my appointment is at 11:20." She argued with me and said "No it was at 11:00 so you are 20 minutes late but I will still take you". I got my phone out and showed her the appt. reminder and she didn't say a word.

So, Irina did the cleaning on my kids, however did not do any flossing BUT was very quick to tell me that I need to buy the electric toothbrush for each of them to help with their brushing. These ranged in price from around $40.00-130.00. We are a family of 5 and she wanted each of us to buy one. I show up for my appointment only to find out that it had been removed and so they could not see me. So they went ahead and rescheduled my exam and cleaning. I seen Dr. ** which during the exam he was very fast and was just saying numbers to the assistant. I have never had an exam hurt like this one did.

Afterward he recommended I have a more extensive cleaning done and left the room. The assistant comes in with some paperwork and asks that I sign the bottom. I asked what it was for and he mentioned that they had to let me know the cost of the cleaning that the Dr. was recommending which was about $350.00 that I would have to pay. I said "ok, but this was not scheduling to have it done" and he said "correct, we just have to let you know the cost in case you do it." So I signed the forms and he leaves.

When he comes back he tells me that the Hygienist does not have time to see me today and would I like to come back??? "Um no, I waited over 3 months for the cleaning and I have an appointment already scheduled to see her, how does she not have the time?" "Well this cleaning takes about an hour and they only have you down for 15 minutes." I said I did not want that cleaning done right now. I need the regular one done and then I will schedule for the more extensive one at a later date. The assistant tells me that once they have this procedure recommended they CAN'T do the regular cleaning, they have to do that one first.

At this point I am so angry with them. He flat out lied to me about signing those papers. IF she had time to do it, they would have scheduled that process without my consent. I really feel that my experience this past week has been worse than going to a car dealership and them trying to sell me a car that I don't need. I have never been treated this way and I'm currently looking for another Dentist. Lack of Patient Confidentiality, lack of efficiency, and trying to upsell every service they offer is not how I want to be treated at my dentist.

This company seems like they are involved in some highly illegal business practices. They just send you a bill with some made number with no codes attached with interest. This was 5 month after my last visit. Good luck trying to get someone to explain it from their office, they are so rude. One star is too much.

My family and I are switching to another dental office. Gentle Dental bought the private family practice we had been going to for approximately 12 years. We at first noticed the removal of the TVs in the patient rooms, we thought OK just corporate crap. Then came the initials on their corporate paperwork every single time we went in for cleanings or anything else. Now as with a lot of corporations we are seeing constant turnover in office staff. That speaks volumes to us as a practice. Something is amiss when the employees keep leaving. One of the biggest things that we loved about the previous dentist was the fact we not only knew every single staff member but they knew all of us, our kids, our lives. That has not happened once for us with Gentle Dental.

The practice they acquired was Dr. Shahram ** in Glendale, Arizona. He was a genuine, caring doctor who performed tens of thousands of dollars of work in our mouths with not one single issue. While the bar had been set awfully high for a new practice to achieve we gave (out of respect to Dr. **) Gentle Dental 18 months to win us over. Hasn't happened and the change has been made. I would certainly recommend folks do their due diligence before committing to Gentle Dental for their care.

Had work done and have to go back for other treatment at a cost of 600.00 and have been saving but how I received a bill for 600.00 for service not perform on me. A month later I received a 20.00 late fee for a total of 620.00 and never had any work done. This is fraudulent billing and I plan to seek a lawyer for damages.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gentle Dental?

All I have to say this facility so corrupt you truthful and front desk forget about... They don't even look like human and over the phone if they don't like what they hear they hangup. I'm glad I had the doctor phone number who did implant but boy they steal my money and cancel the rest of my appointment and need to find new Dentist to finish the job. They lied and stole my money.

I have never experienced so much pain, lack of respect and outrageous pricing in my life. I was referred to Sage by a work colleague. I knew I need surgery for receding gums but thought it would be covered by insurance. I scheduled the surgery and was told recovery time would be 4 days. I had surgery about a month ago and I still cannot chew, talk properly, smile without pain, or work out. I had tissue grafting top and bottom one side, followed ALL Dr's orders re: applying ice every 20 mins for 4 days, then moist heat etc. My face was swollen from my eyes down to my neck and was horribly bruised. There was a warning on my instruction flyer saying if you experience any swelling it is abnormal, contact Dr immediately. I sent Dr texts with photos and he kept playing it down telling me to calm down, everything was OK. I had to wait 4 days for an appointment to see him.

I told him I could feel a flap of skin and thought that the tissue grafting was coming out. He replied that it couldn't come out, it was sewn into a pocket. I thought I was going to die in my sleep with a flap of grafted skin closing my windpipe. When he eventually saw me he was mad at me and exclaimed: "Oh you have gone and popped all your stitches, the graft is coming out." That is what I had been trying to tell him. He then proceeded to trim it with scissors as I bled, then applied pressure to stop the bleeding. It was excruciating pain. Each time I went to see him he made light of it all as if I was a cry baby. Am going for a second opinion in a couple days. After paying him $2500 I now have to pay another $100 to see another Dr.

There was a mix up with my xrays, they gave me a treatment plan for someone else with the same first name as me, and the staff are unfriendly, unsympathetic and rude. To finish it all off, they don't have toilet paper in their bathrooms!!! VERY unfriendly, no bedside manner, unprofessional, money grabbers!!! Sad to say, I still have to go back to them!!! My gums are worse than before - all lumpy and bumpy, very uncomfortable and ugly, and the surgery wasn't even a success!! Very upset!!! I would love to add photos, they are horrific! Someone even thought I had been in a car accident!!! (But don't want to subject myself to any come backs!)

Dental techs when they take x-rays your mouth hurts for days, breaking teeth, telling you you need surgery after you pay for one thing and you're stuck. I would not recommend them to a enemy. I will never go back again. One star is too much. My favorite is making appointments without telling you and changing them. I hate getting emails for appointments never made.

I went because I was in pain and very happy to prepare a plan. I have been in pain for a month - one tooth they said needed root canal. I did it and then they turned around and want me to see an endo because I hardly had any tooth. They knew this with xray. I was willing to leave but experienced more pain in two upper teeth. With only 7 top teeth left with bad decay on tops they still suggested root canal. As a human being I was horrified that they would suggest this. I have decay on these top teeth, so I went ahead and decided to do a fake upper only. Now having said that, they wanted me to have all out with just **.

Prior to having them pulled they wanted to start my deep scaling. First of all, the anxiety alone is killing me, all to get the precious money. I am going today to have two pulled because they have left me in pain for a week. Three days off work to leave early. They have awful patient care and once my tops are in I am out of their system. They are dental rapists and only care about payment, which I understand but what about the patient. If they make me wait long I will be filing a lawsuit.

Worst business I've dealt with in a long time. Buyer beware, I was charged for 36 months of braces and only had 18 months. Was told I had to sign the full 36 month contract and have been charged for 4 months of no visits, just waiting for my braces. Braces have been off now for months and I'm still getting billed. The billing of over $200 a month have continued for 3 months since the braces were off. I've been working with the head billing person, Shiloh, who told me I still owe $800, but then said "oh whoops, I found an additional $2500 you've paid." To me that adds up to they owe me $1700 back. No help from anyone, can't even get returned calls. The office manager at the time was Nick and he screwed me over big time, and everyone knows it, but nobody is willing to do anything about it. This business is a sad excuse for a dentist office.

I am very dissatisfied with the treatment I received at Gentle (Now Sage) Dental of Stuart. The dentist who saw me this year thought I hadn't been to a dentist in years because I needed $3500 in work, when, in fact, I saw the dentist there last year and nothing was wrong. It is most unusual to have so much appear in a year and I think they are covering for the previous dentist who missed a lot of beginning issues.

I paid for upper dentures and lower dentures. My teeth were removed in 2014 and I received a temporary plate at that time almost three years ago. I went to the follow up appointments and have never received my permanent denture for the uppers. I was called in August of 2015 and told to come in because they had my upper denture. I went in and found out that it was only a night guard. At the beginning of 2015 I made a down payment of 1500.00 for the bottoms and no work was done. I want all my money back to go elsewhere.

I visited the West Charleston office of Gentle Dental in Las Vegas for restoration and crown. My insurance listed this office in their provider network. The dentist was very knowledgeable and experienced. However, the billing system is extremely poor. I never received detailed information about the treatment and cost, previous payments I made, and what treatments my payments and insurance payments were applied to. All I received was a summary statement with the amount paid by the insurance and what they expected I had to pay that was not covered by the insurance.

The office billing manager was not helpful. She defended Gentle Dental's poor corporate billing system and said I had to pay what the statement stated. I asked for a detailed breakdown of all treatment costs and payments made by me and the insurance. She told me they didn't do that. I told her I would just pay the balance they claim and cancel future appointments. She didn't offer any solutions. She just told me that is corporate dental services and that was it.

I went last year for a cleaning. First visit to Gentle Dental and never met my new dentist. The cleaning was periodontal. This year I went for a cleaning and a young hygienist came in and looked at 3 teeth in front and said they were all 7s. I asked who my dentist was and she said, "I don't know but you can't have a regular periodontal cleaning. You need this and that." When I asked how much more it would cost she went to the front desk and back and said, "With your EDS dental insurance it will be $650.00." When I said that was way too much she still didn't find a dentist. I asked if she could just do the periodontal cleaning and the rest later and she said, "No way," but she would clean a quadrant at a time and I could use care credit. I told her to forget it and left - 7/2016. So I called EDS and asked about the extra stuff and laser and they said I didn't have to do all that and find another dentist with our program.

So I go a few blocks away to Advanced Dentistry in Scottsdale. The DENTIST checked every single tooth and gum with the hygienist on my other side. She found that they were all 2, 3 and one 4 and I did not need more than a good cleaning. The DENTIST cleaned my teeth gently and carefully and did an excellent job! So I go to pay and my bill was $12.00. That's right, 12 bucks!!! I emailed Gentle Dental and got no response. Unbelievable!!!

My husband went to the Gentle Dental on Greenfield and Southern in Mesa AZ a few days ago. He had a broken tooth and that dentist couldn't take it out. She referred us to another Gentle Dental down the street on Greenfield and University. We went this morning. I filled out his paperwork and then one of the girls calls me up, said she needs his ss#. I said it's on the paperwork, she said "no, it's not." I pointed to it... she said "oh". She also copied our insurance card. Then Ashton calls me up and said he needs to copy our insurance card. I said "she just did that". He said he needs to do it. I said no.

Finally, after almost an hour wait, he gets called to go back. After he's done and we get in the car, I asked how much it was and he said "$348". And the only receipt he got was from a little adding machine. I couldn't figure out why it was so much, if we have insurance. So, we called the insurance company and she said that Dr is a specialist, so it's not covered, but they were suppose to give a 25% discount, which we didn't get. So, I go back to the dentist and ask for the printed receipt for the insurance company. I also ask Ashton why he didn't call the insurance company and then inform us that this procedure would not be covered. He said he didn't have to. I then asked him why he need my insurance card then... he gave no response. They also did not give us the 25% discount. I will not ever, ever, ever refer anyone to them or return there! They are little criminals and thieves, who are just out to make as much $ off from people they can.

I received a letter from my Dental insurance company Assurant stating they had picked Gentle Dental as my dentist which is on my plan. I checked out Gentle Dental's reviews and saw 60 horrible reviews out of 62. I quickly changed to another dentist. Thanks Assurant.

I have been a customer of Deer Valley Smiles until it was sold and now is under new management with Gentle Dental. The frontline help Michelle was never helpful when I or my husband made our cleaning appointments months in advance and the day of the appointment we were canceled at least 3 times and had to reschedule or they were backlogged and had a wait time of hours. Then I was seen by a female dentist who worked on a cavity and did not numb me right and I told her I felt what she was doing and she would not stop to re-numb me. The third of many bad experiences I and my husband had was when I got a cleaning and was sent a check for my cleaning since the office of Gentle Dental never resubmitted their paperwork to become a part of my network with Delta Dental. Long story short the office manager Kathy ** was unwilling to help with the problems we were having and could not tell me why I was receiving a check for my cleaning.

I had to call my insurance company with Delta Dental to find out the office never filed with the insurance company and I was out of network because of them and that is why I received the check and not Gentle Dental. That was the last straw. The office staff and management are awful. To make matters worse. I called and filed a formal complaint with the corporate headquarters. AFTER 2 months of calling to find a resolution to my complaint, NO ONE ever called me back to advise. Please, I beg everyone not to use Gentle Dental. I have always been afraid of the Dentist now I understand why. I do not want others to go through what my Husband and I have had to endure for months of pain and frustration. They should be closed down.

The dentist and hygienist were very good once I got into my appointment. Average wait time 30 minutes. Was billed incorrectly two different times. First time after about five requests they admitted their error and fixed. Second time... even after the insurance company called them... they still played dumb. Insurance company said they will again call. Fraud is fraud. It is like they just like to play games. Billing manager is totally insulting and ignorant too.

A company don't just change their name for nothing. The experience I had with Sage is really awful. They are only about money and not on what my dental needs are. I told them which tooth I had an issue on & they filled the wrong one. I refuse to go back & have it corrected because if they couldn't get it right the 1st time why go back & escalate another issue.

I first started going to the one in Riverside On Indiana a few years ago. I have had an on-going problem with my teeth underneath my crowns going bad so no news there. Everything was going okay until they changed their whole office over - Drs & front office people. I had a "few" consults about the teeth that needed to get extracted because they kept on getting it wrong. Ok - so sitting in chair ready to get teeth extracted & the Surgeon whom is the same one I dealt with in the past & love him reaffirmed the teeth & I said they left one out on the chart. He said he couldn't extract it until the Dr came in & approved it & could I wait 1 hr for that. This is after I had already reaffirmed a few times with the front office which teeth they were going to do!! Obviously they didn't write up on chart correct!! Geez - what a surprise!!! So I couldn't wait so left to come back another day.

My teeth weren't hurting & I was so disgusted so put it off a few more months. When I called back to reschedule they said my Insurance Approval has expired & they had to put it through again. You've got to be kidding me!!! Oh it gets worse!! I know it takes a while so I gave them 2 months & when I called back they had no answer. I called my Insurance Co directly & they said they never got anything.

The girl at the Insurance Co was so nice & has been helping me out trying to get an approval. I told them they could email my info to the Insurance Co directly & they said they would. Called back to verify - girl never got anything. She calls my Dentist office & spoke to someone, said they sent it & don't know why she didn't get it. Verified email address - had it right. She would resend it. Still nothing. Numerous calls after that being told same old story over & over. Asked to talk to supervisor - busy will call back - never did. UGH!!! Finally fed up & found a new Dentist!!! Never experienced so much incompetence in my life!!!

I was a getting an upper tooth drilled and drill was bouncing around severely. He hit a lower tooth below. The doctor, assistant, and I all looked at each other as he stopped. I trusted that he would have told me about any problems but he didn't. Later when the numbness of the novocaine wore off I felt pain but didn't know it was on a different tooth than he had worked on. It feels like a sharp point when my tongue touches it. I can't brush it without feeling some pain and if I bite on that side it hurts very badly. I go to the Gentle Dental office this morning to see what they say. I think I need a lawyer. Please give me feedback.

I wish I had written a review years ago. It might have saved others from ever going to Gentle Dental. Two of many bad experiences I had was 1) an appointment to get a root canal. When I got there and was waiting in the dental chair the girl told me my appointment would need to be rescheduled because they didn't have the supplies they needed to do it. Wow, weird. Kinda like if I went to McDonald's and they told me, "Sorry, we don't have hamburgers today". 2) I was sent to an oral surgeon recommended by them to have 2 of my daughters teeth pulled. Thank God he checked her mouth before pulling them. Gentle Dental sent him info to remove the wrong teeth! I remember the doctor calling over to Gentle Dental, questioning Gentle Dental and blasting them. He was more furious than me.

This place not supposed to be called "doctor office". You call it anything you want but Doctor Office. Everything is wrong and bad, from the receptionist to the doctors. I never had a worst service in my life ever. Appointment: if they give you any appointment make sure you will wait 3 more hours outside. They don't have any sense of communication, the people work there don't speak English correctly and they behave like jorks.

It's the most expensive "dentist", if we call it "DENTIST", EVER. The so-called doctor gets instruction from the receptionist. If you have a pain you need to talk to the receptionist to tell the "doctor" or whatever he is to give you the medication (I didn't take any medication they gave me). There is one trainee works there sometimes called "Iva" I think, she doesn't have any relationship with health like everyone there but she involves in everything even, actually she gonna tell you what you have to do. They don't care about the health there. The so-called "DOCTOR", Steven **, I don't think so he is a doctor. The receptionist tell him what he needs to do. Don't go to that place, you will be disappointed. I filed a report against this place to the national health and an investigation is going in.

I go in for a free cleaning only be told I have to have a shot in my tooth because it was showing peri disease. They ensured me the cost for that little tiny shot was $52.60. I went ahead and paid it but so now the insurance isn't paying for the cleaning. I call Gentle Dental after trying 6 times to contact Humana and told them to contact my insurance because I keep getting disconnected. In order to make sure I don't get additional bills, I always make sure with Gentle Dental that I know exactly what my insurance is paying for and I know what I am paying for but it always seems I get a bill a month or 2 later wanting more money. It's ridiculous and thank God dental isn't a mandatory insurance to have because it's a huge scam and no matter how well you try to cover your tracks... they always seem to want more money. I have only dealt with GD (southwest dental) but I am done dealing with them and will not refer anyone to their company.

This place is a JOKE!!! Pure rip-off artists in attempt to extract as much money from you as possible! STAY AWAY!!! Scariest dental exam I have ever had in all my 67 years!!! Be aware of their attempt to get over with their "deep cleaning" scam that proves to be extremely costly! Can't believe people are stupid enough to fall for their "rope-a-dope" scam attempt.

I went to Gentle Dental because my Dr said being since I had a sore inner lip he wanted a dentist to check it out. So I went to Gentle Dental and was this the wrong thing to do. It started out with XRAYS then the exam and he said I had a grinding of the teeth issue. Then he went on to explain I needed my teeth cleaned and before he started the cleaning he said "wow I see you need a deep cleaning", and made it clear this would cost 1,200 to do so. And I said "hold up I came in for a sore inner lip." Well then he went to explain the deep cleaning would help that. I told him to back away from my mouth and I'll talk to a different dentist and so I did, and the second dentist gave me a script for a mouth wash to heal the inner lip and told me to buy a guard to keep me from grinding my teeth, so I did. Lip healed up and saved 1,200... So Gentle Dental is a rip-off and I will never darken their door step again...

I went to Gentle Dental to have an exam and cleaning. I told them I did not have insurance and was a cash pay. After they took xrays and examined my teeth they told me I would need to pay an additional $80 to see a gum specialist before they could clean my teeth. After spending $225 I was told I would need to spend an additional $475 to have two bottom areas deep cleaned before they could clean my teeth. The areas they were referring to were not actual teeth that had pockets but fake teeth on a bridge. I told them that I would not be having any additional work done by them since they are taking advantage of me. After spending $225 I never even got my teeth cleaned. I demanded at least $60 back, but they refused. I ended up going to Aspen Dental where I spent $250, had xrays, exam, teeth cleaned and a fluoride treatment.

Smiles on Broadway was sold to Gentle Dental. Big disappointment. WOW what a different vibe. The new dentist was really poor. He did a quick exam and he was just pushing and l pulling my mouth around and my head was just flopping around like a rag doll. Also he was calling the dental assistant Honey. It was "creepy" really poor unprofessional approach. What a disappointment. Very unprofessional dentist, I got out of there as fast as it could. They lost me as a patient. I will need to find a new dentist.

When I first went to this dentists I was blown away by how smooth my appointments went! I had a root canal and crown done in one day and very painlessly and efficiently. However, it cost me $1600 even with my insurance. I thought that was very pricey, but I was getting to leave on a trip and didn't question it. HOWEVER, I recently went back to get a new exam and a print out of my work needed with the "costs" attached. It was then that I finally realized they were not basing the work on my insurance AT ALL.

I called to question the quotes and were told that most of the work I needed and the previous work I had "wasn't covered by my insurance because they were high-quality upgrades" and that I was receiving "In-house discounts instead". I became very annoyed and asked why I was not told they were not even using my insurance for these procedures! Then when I asked why I was not even offered options covered by insurance. They said the doctors had recommended upgrades.

Then the receptionist tried to tell me they do not do crowns off the insurance, and then she backpedaled after I made it clear I was not an idiot! I intend to finish one more service here since my insurance only covers one exam a year, and then I am going somewhere with a lot more transparency. Also, I have been on the phone with them several times and have yet been given corrected information and quotes based all on my current dental insurance. I have called again today and the new gal was unaware of the fact. I have been waiting for 3 weeks for an updated quote.

I went to Gentle Dental in need of implants for my lower front teeth. Other than a price that seemed higher than average, the process went alright and after a year of healing and using a flipper/partial the orthodontist installed the crowns on the new implants. When he put them in I told him that they felt tight against my lower gums, to the point of being painful. He said it was just the newness of them and that the gums would relax and settle around the crowns. For the next few cleanings and follow-up visits, the one constant I told them about was the pain and foul smell/taste of the gum area of these teeth. In the meantime I had two bottom left teeth pulled and 2 implants installed. When they drilled for the implants they hit the nerve along my jawline and after 5 months of very severe pain they had to surgically pull the implants as well as the next good tooth forward, as the nerve to it was damaged.

One of the surgeons at another branch went to bat for me with the board of directors and all the work to replace the now 3 implants and new crowns was completed at now additional cost to me. Having the implants removed makes having them installed seem like a walk in the park. On a follow-up visit for checkup and cleaning I told them that the front lower teeth were really painful and they said there was a bad infection in one of the implants and at this time the original fella that put them crowns on admitted that they were too tight. The hygienist told me that I just need to clean under them better. She tried to get a rigid piece of floss under and did nothing but make it bleed.

So, I ended up having the Doctor at the other branch go to the board again and did the same thing. Removal, heal time, bone graft, heal time, implants, heal time, and finally got my new crowns about 3 weeks ago. Once again at no extra cost to me. Only months and months of severe pain and going without teeth or the partial. At one point in the redo, Gentle Dental sent a bill to our insurance and I found out about it. I called the insurance company and explained that this was work that they had already been billed for and they got it straightened out with G.D. All I can do is tell anyone needing dental work done, DO NOT GO TO GENTLE DENTAL! Except for the one surgeon that helped me get all the work corrected, I would give them a minus review.

Gentle Dental Company Profile