Bright Now! Dental

• 0%
  • 16%
  • 83%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bright Now! Dental?

Reviewed May 8, 2023

I will be switching dentists after these horrible experiences. I got cavities filled at Bright Now! and have suffered from quality issues since. I asked the dentist to confirm that I need the original cavities looked at due to not being able to flossy between. The dentist confirmed that I need to get it fixed and I was told that someone would be reaching out with an answer for how to address the quality issue. A month passed and I didn't receive any follow up about the inquiry. Today I called as was told "we are so understaffed right now it's unrealistic to expect a timely response". They have admitted to not being resourced well enough to provide quality care.

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2022

The office staff, Justine and Brittany were very professional, helpful and friendly today when I came in for my teeth cleaning. Jill, the hygienist was very thorough and quick. She did a good job. I took advantage of the sale and got an oral cancer screening for only $10.00! All was good. The dentist was also very thorough and took his time. Truly a good dental experience.

Reviewed Oct. 21, 2022

Hello. My review is that I went to this dentist about six months ago, Bright Dental Now [sic], and was treated horribly, was told nothing could be done for me, did no cleaning. The tech did a few x-rays. I posted a review on their account or on Bright Dental and received a phone call back from I believe it was the CEO. This lady asked me if there was anything that she could do if I would give them another chance. And I said, "No. I was humiliated." I did have insurance at the time. It was called WellCare. And now I have Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. But the reason I am recording this now is because now, after six months, I receive a bill for almost $300 for absolutely nothing. The insurance covered the cleaning and x-rays, which there was no cleaning, there was nothing. The dentist looked at me and said, "Well, I'm sorry man. If you can't pay this and this and this-- which was like thousands of dollars-- there's nothing I can do for you." And he walked out of the room. So, I was sitting there, I didn't know what to do. I just sat there and waited, and no one came, and finally, I left.
    Coverage

Reviewed Sept. 17, 2022

Did nothing but sucked up my free insurance. If you're in pain find somewhere else to go, they just made a appointment for a tooth extraction for a dentist that is on "vacation" for a whole month while I sit in pain. WOW

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Sept. 13, 2022

I have had issues since I started with them, but I overlooked/accepted that because they are the only dental office in my dental plan; so I really tried to make it work. I would like to point out that the actual dentists seem fine and the orthodontist is wonderful, though not readily available since he is only in on Mondays. HOWEVER, the office staff just keeps repeating rules and doesn't try to find a solution. They base everything on "company policy" with no regard for any specific situation. I find it unprofessional. Also, a bit rude. I think they have too many patients as they cannot accommodate the ones they have. In my opinion, it shouldn't take 6+ months to schedule a cleaning for an existing patient in their orthodontic program. I don't think that is even healthy.

After driving (sitting on a closed 270) for an hour, I was told they would not see me because I was more than 10 minutes late. I turned around and will not go back. What they should have said is something like "you might have to wait a while, as we had to take the next patients who had appointments." But it was completely unacceptable that the interstate road was CLOSED and I was going to be 15-20 minutes late. (I had been driving an hour to get there.) Like I said, this isn't the first issue I have had with their staff. But it will be my last. I am going to go as far as to change dental plans so that I don't have to go back there and get treated without any individual regard. Check out the reviews, it's pretty consistently low. And good luck if you have to go there.

Customer ServiceCoveragePrice

Reviewed June 25, 2022

This place is the worst. My wife and I had dental work done there and we both had issues with just about everything they did. We had to go back to have rework done many times. The final straw for me was a crown that had to be replaced that they had previously done poorly and they gave me the price beforehand. I had the work done and paid them in full as soon as they completed it. Approximately a year later they send me a bill for $478. After speaking with them, they told me that the insurance company wouldn't cover their share of the crown. I called the insurance company and they told me the reason was because not enough time had passed from the original crown. They also said Bright Now Dental never got the crown pre-authorized and if they did, they would have known it wouldn't be covered. Also, I could have waited a month and enough time would have passed and insurance would have covered it.

I called the Bright Now Dental office multiple times for further explanation and to see what they could do to help resolve the issue. Months went by without them returning my calls or getting back to me. I finally talked to someone there and they told me that it's issue and I have to pay them the $478. I can't stress enough how bad this place is and would never recommend anyone going there.

Reviewed June 22, 2022

My wife had some work done by Dr. ** in Roseville, she had a crown and within few weeks she started with terrible pain that lasted months, when she was seen at Sacramento's clinic they did xrays and saw she needed root canal, so they did the root canal over the crown and within a few months she was seen again in Sacramento clinic. The Dr who saw her told her that she needed a new crown, that the one that Dr. ** did was bad work and so she got a new crown, and so now we are being charged $685.90 for a mistake the Dr did. If it was their mistake we shouldn't be charge.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupCoveragePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed May 10, 2022

I had my first appointment at Bright Now! Dental this morning and I can guarantee that this will be my last visit. I have been to many doctors and dentists over the years and this visit took the cake for being the most bizarre, uncomfortable experience I have ever had. Importantly, my appointment was scheduled for 11:00 AM and at 1:00 PM, I was still waiting to see a dentist. By time I left, nearly half of my day was wasted. While this was inconvenient, it was not as terrible as the treatment I received. The dentist was very impersonal. He never introduced himself or apologized for the long wait, but got straight to looking in my mouth and spent about 5 total minutes doing an exam. Horrible bedside manner.

Apparently, they found 15 cavities in my teeth which is VERY hard to believe, considering how well my teeth are taken care of and that no other dentist has ever found but maybe one or two. The receptionist at the end did not fully explain my "treatment plan", and was very short and rude with me. They want to charge me nearly $400 (with good dental insurance coverage) for all of these "cavities" that I supposedly have and for all of this "work" I supposedly need done. This company treats patients like numbers and seems to make issues out of non-issues so that they can get more money.

Furthermore, they schedule far too many patients for one day and tell them that they are "just so busy" that day, when 2+ hour waits are a very common occurrence for this company, and they are very unapologetic about it. I am so glad that I read these reviews prior to allowing them to perform any work in my mouth outside of a basic exam and cleaning. I will be cancelling the appointment I have (which is scheduled for 3 months out) and taking my business to a more reputable practice. There are good dentists out there that make patients feel welcome and at ease for something that frightens many people (dental work); unfortunately, this company does not care about its patients. They are simply rude, unprofessional, and a money grab.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 24, 2022

First, when you call them, they never answer. If you leave a message, they never call you back... Second, when you arrive for your appointment, they are always late at least 20-30 minutes. Third, they try everything to upsell and overcharge you. Fourth, I was never happy with their treatment. Finally, despite I had family dental insurance, we kept receiving extra invoices or request to pay. I had to show them that it was covered by my insurance. Anyway, I now left and I would NOT recommend Bright Now Dental to anyone...

Reviewed Jan. 8, 2022

Have used them for dental work from about 3 years at Tacoma WA location. Their dental work is fine but their staff is careless. They have been doing unnecessary repeated X-rays which most dental insurance plan covers one time per year and try to claim it from insurance, which insurance will deny. Then at end of year they will send you a bill as insurance didn’t paid. It have happen twice to me. I have been there for just normal dental cleaning and they will repeat Xray even when they already have it from last visit and is good for 1 year. I have other family member using Puyallup location, they never had this issue with them. I even called them and trying to find why they are sending me bill when it’s their fault, they will just say sorry. It’s just $40- $50 dollars but if they have been doing this to large number of customer it could be in thousands of dollars. I will avoid them in future for any dental work.

Reviewed Jan. 3, 2022

I would never recommend this office to anyone. I spent over an hour getting fitted for a partial, was told it would be ready in two weeks. A day before I was suppose to pick up the partial they called to say, they need to take another sample and wait another two weeks. I cancelled the whole thing, went to another dentist the same day and had a partial 4 days later. When I called to ask about the refund, I was told it could take up to 4 months, it’s been almost two months and still no refund. Besides horrible service, they don’t seem too concerned refunding your money. I wouldn’t recommend this office to anyone.

Reviewed Nov. 18, 2021

The dentist has done some fillings that had overhang and left a gap at the gum line causing bacteria to reach the root of the tooth. This is one of my front teeth so emotional distress and my appearance and self-esteem. I have had 4 ear infections due to the night guard I purchased for full price. After visiting the dentist about the overhang she decided to not see me anymore after reassuring me the overhang was fine. I paid for dental work ahead of time and cannot get a hold of them to get that refunded. Terrible dentist she is and just sad.

Reviewed Oct. 6, 2021

Last month I went to Bright Now! Dental in Silverdale, WA to have two teeth pulled and one prepped for an implant. I chose to be sedated during the process. Upon waking I was helped into a wheelchair and taken out to my friend's car. Before we pulled out of the parking lot I looked into the visor mirror to find that I had blood caked all over my mouth and also my tongue... No gauze placed in either place where a tooth was pulled. I had to rinse my mouth several times in the car to get rid of the blood and also had to prep gauze pieces to be put in the places where the teeth were pulled.

The following morning my jaw on the left side was very swollen and very bruised. My past experience with oral surgery was a dentist who called me the night after surgery to make sure I was ok and no swelling or bruising. I left Bright Now Dental feeling like my well being really didn't matter that much to them. I will have to go back to get the implant finished since I paid for it but won't return after that. I was not only disappointed with this office and the care they gave me but also with the dentist I dealt with in the Gig Harbor office.

Reviewed June 7, 2021

I am writing today as I was as I was taken advantage of, because of my age by Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore, CA. I had dental work done last year that was completed in Sep 2020. Before anything was done, I gave Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore all my Insurance Information so they could check out what was covered and all the terms necessary to complete any work needed. They called me back about 1 week later advising me what could be performed during that calendar year 2020. It was decided to do 2 deep cleanings, 1 crown and extract 1 tooth. All the planned work was completed and I paid my portion bringing the total I owed to zero.

Now all of sudden, over 6 months later I am receiving a bill for $ 161.00. They tell me it is because I did not wait 7 days between cleanings and my insurance is not covering that. I totally disagree with the additional monies owed because Bright Now! Dental in Lake Elsinore, who is supposed to be the expert in these matters did not follow the guidelines and rushed to complete the cleanings in 2 days instead of spreading them out. They are trying to take advantage of me because of my age by bullying me and when I said I would complain, they said that is my right. I had other work planned for this year and so did my wife and other family members but now with this incident, we can not trust them anymore and will go to another dentist who does not take advantage of their customers. They made the mistake and will not own up to it.

Reviewed March 16, 2021

Bright Now Dental at 9230 W Northern Ave #106, Glendale, AZ 85305. Please, please, PLEASE DO NOT GO THERE!!! I started going there in 2017 and had a bad feeling about their services. I give them a chance and everything was good until today. I had an emergency appointment due to the crown being fallen off, again and was in the shock of my life. I'm hard of hearing individual and couldn't hear well. I was informed that I had a debt of nearly, 800 dollars, placed on the collection, and denied service.

Supposedly, this debt was my primary and secondary insurance that didn't pay. The date of service (DOS) of the debt was from September-October 2017! They claim that they had contacted me via phone call and letters. I've never received any call(s), message(s) and or letter(s). They even have the wrong address on their system and claim it is my fault that I'd give them the address. Also, I had an incident back in July 2019, when my crown is broken off and they didn't even tell me that I had debts then. Just wished they communicate with me within a reasonable time frame, if I have a bill and NOT years later! This place is very unprofessional and should have addressed this situation away from the lobby of other clients. I was embarrassed that others heard of my situation and will never go back. They will lie and rob you.

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2021

When I retired, I decided to use some of my hard earned savings to take care of my teeth. I chose Bright Now Dental! because it was conveniently located. The dentist was most unwelcoming, and I couldn't believe the shoddy workmanship of this man! The temporary crowns were of poor material; kept breaking and coming off, even though I was gentle while awaiting the permanent crowns. The lab sent the incorrectly sized crown twice. I could go on... Suffice it to say that, I did not get my money's worth, and I'll NEVER go there again.

Reviewed Feb. 5, 2021

If you are looking for a reputable company, do not go here!! They are not known for their excellent service in the dental field! They are very defensive and do not care about the customer! After waiting 3 hours, they never apologized and were very nasty to me and to other customers!!! I was going to be late for a very important appointment for my 94 year old dad and I had to drive 2 hours to get him there! There was no remorse on their part and their bedside manner stinks!!!

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 3, 2021

Everyone there is so Professional and easy to Communicate with. It was my first office visit and I was so impressed. The Xray Tech, Hygienist, and the Doctor were all great. I can't wait till my next appointment. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed Oct. 26, 2020

Had 2 visits to this practice. The doctor was competent but the man agent was rude and after verifying my insurance said I was not covered and demanded payment in full at each visit. They filed claims to my insurance company, got paid and kept my money as well. After talking with them for several months, I still have not been refunded. Their main c/S said they would follow up but did nothing. My insurance company tried talking with them and was told it was resolved or not is being reviewed and/or audited and would be 2 weeks. They still haven't refunded my money after 4 months. This is fraud and would recommend avoiding this company to everyone.

Reviewed Oct. 19, 2020

10/01/20 - Hillsboro office - Dr. ** - administered ** with ** - and he hit left side of my tongue. I had broke a filling and need a cap. It felt like my tongue was electrocuted - extreme pain - then frozen cold feeling - however Very sore - for 3 days. I got sick - hyperventilated - dizzy - left the office feeling like I was going to pass out. (They did ask if I was ok at the front desk told them I did not feel well.) Called my bank to cancel debit card transaction and called Manhattan to dispute claim if presented. Horrible experience!! Had a very hard time driving home over 2 hour drive - having to stop several times with diarrhea. They called me- and I told them I was not coming back. 10/13/20 talked with Jennifer ** -office manager - read my documentation of the day I had written- she said we would have to start over. Now they have billed my insurance - which is not completed.

Jennifer should be fired for processing any claim- Manhattan insurance will be requesting a refund. They need to be responsible for their irresponsible actions and not telling me what they were giving me in the needle beside ** - my BP was already 156/78. They were suppose to offer a company discount. It is like going into a used car lot and them going in the back room to see what they can charge you - after they see what insurance pays. Really a low life company!!!

Verified purchase
    PriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2020

This is NOT A CO-PAY I'm complaining about. I am complaining because they are charging everyone $10 per visit for their protective gear. That is not a patient's responsibility. I have to buy gear as well!!! Totally uncalled for!! Gouging the customer!!

Coverage

Reviewed Oct. 8, 2020

I WAS Sent To this Dentist by my Insurance Company. The Office Personnel Can't be trusted, Reason What is covered 100% They will pad the right up and then get you to sign for things that will not be explained to you so therefore you will have a surprise bill. There Is no other way to say this is theft of seniors during a pandemic.

Customer ServiceInstallation & SetupStaff

Reviewed Aug. 5, 2020

I have been a consumer of this business over 20 years and it's been horrible service at every branch I've used during this time. It's my insurance company provider so I've been stuck. The worst office is the Sacramento Watt office and the corp office is none the better. I had finance and paid for a bridge and it still has to be installed or replaced years after. I had to call them to see about installation and a refund. I have filed complaints with corporate office Newport Dental and nothing. They refer you back, I have had few conversations with the ever changing office management who fails to respond or call you back. I simply asked after years to mail my product or refund my money. My latest attempt was end of July and I'MMM still waiting on a call. My tooth was and still bothers me and when I mentioned it to them when prepping it they ignored me.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed July 17, 2020

Called to make an appointment for my husband who had an infected tooth that needed to be pulled. They got us a next day appointment. They assured me they could do it. My husband goes in. They do x-rays and the dentist comes in. She tells him, "We are going to get you feeling better." She pokes at his tooth and then tells him to go wait in the waiting area. A receptionist comes and tells him, "Our dentist can’t pull teeth." We tried to find a dentist who can but no luck. They gave him no antibiotics or pain medicine or anything. This place is an insurance scam. Never taking anyone there ever. Now my poor husband has to wait until Monday at 2:30 for an actual appt with a different place. No thanks to Bright Now! Thanks for nothing! Going to call and put in a complaint with our insurance.

Reviewed July 15, 2020

This is the worst dentist I have ever been to. Went in to have a chip fixed on my front tooth and the dentist put bonding material on my porcelain front tooth. It fell off the next day. Came to discover that you cannot put bonding material on a porcelain tooth. I was told I would get a refund and this has not happened. The office manager has treated me very poorly both in voice communication and not extending me a full refund. She wants me to pay for an examination this, in my opinion, incompetent dentist did. I had NO confidence in his exam. Office manager very rude, very nasty. All I can say is with so many dentists to choose from in Fredericksburg, VA, in my opinion, RUN do not walk away from this practice and the terrible customer service and attitude from the office manager.

Customer ServicePricePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 10, 2020

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BRIGHT NOW! DENTAL AT ALL TO ANYONE EVER -- Why? I called to make an appointment for a disabled veteran who is on MediCare -- my first question was "do you take MediCare" -- I was told yes and so I made the appointment which was 2 weeks out. My veteran friend needs a tooth removed and is in a lot of pain, so 2 weeks seemed a long time to wait. As we waited, I received several texts and emails and even a phone call reminding me of the appointment.

The day finally came and at around 9:30 that morning I got a call from the actual office telling me that Bright Now! does not take MediCare and they were cancelling his appointment. I asked why they waited for 2 weeks to let me know -- that I could have made him an appointment elsewhere -- she had no answer and rudely told me there was nothing more she could do for us. I even tried to ask how much it would cost out of pocket to keep the appointment but she blew me off. So -- I DO NOT RECOMMEND BRIGHT NOW! DENTAL AT ALL TO ANYONE EVER -- they do not care about their clients (they didn't care one bit that their disorganized scheduling increased the time that a disabled veteran would wait for relief) -- they just want the money. ~Sincerely Disgusted~

Installation & SetupPunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed June 23, 2020

Avoid in Port Richey. The most horrible experience at a dentist office. Not allowed in the front door. Told I had to wait in my car for 15 minutes in the heat off and on with the air condition. Never brought out my paperwork that they promised. Turned me away when I said that I didn't think that they were very good Dental office. Two employees came to the front door and screamed at me for standing on a public sidewalk with my mask on waiting for my paperwork as a new patient. I did what I was told to do. They turned me away after having an appointment for one week. They didn't recognize that I had an appointment, did not ask my name. Simply told me they didn't want me in their office because I used the word d a m not real sp. I believe I was discriminated. I am a disabled person who has trouble walking and they saw me going in and out of my car from the parking lot. The Tampa offices are wonderful.

Reviewed May 7, 2020

My experience was horrible and after 2 years and a couple of thousands of dollars all of a sudden Dr. ** states that "she couldn't help me" with my dental needs. Their products were lousy breakaways. Everything they made was a disaster. If they couldn't help me she should have told me that before the money and pain. Don't forget tears. I wish I could give it no stars. Bright Now! Dental could not provide me with the type of service that I really needed. I am afraid the dental profession has done nothing for me but take my money and it's not the first time.

I went to Bright Now dental to get upper and lower partials and being of age with the condition of my mouth I guess I was asking for too much. After I paid $1800.00 plus got a loan for $2000.00 Dr. ** tells me that she can't help me anymore because of a large cap that she put on that is making the lower partials teeth small and the others not large enough. Their products kept breaking and she blames me. I am left with no money and no teeth. She wouldn't give me any money back and I believe that the people I got the loan are responsible as well. I have no more money to go to another dentist and the state plate I have is broken in 3 places and of them she broke. I am asking for assistance in resolving this matter as quickly as possible. Can you assist me. Also thank you in advance for any type of help that you can give me? They need to change the way that answer their phone because they are not making everyone smile.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2020

Very rude front office team at the North Olmsted Office!! I had my teeth cleaned with this office yesterday. I have Medicare Dental Insurance and my copay should have been only $5. When I was presented with the bill, I was asked to pay an additional $78. Total was $83 including my copay. They claim that they gave me 50% discount, which sounded odd to me. The dentists and the hygienist were friendly and pleasant.

When I got home, I contacted my Medicare Dental office and was advised that my teeth cleaning was completely covered and my copay bill should be $5 only. I called Bright Now Dental office and was advised that they would look into it and get back to me. Since I did not hear back from them, I went to their office and showed my dental benefits list from my insurance to the front office lady. She started arguing that they did what she called "Regular Maintenance", which was ODD to me, since I only got regular cleaning. I have been cleaning and taking care of teeth all my life and very familiar with the procedure. After back and forth argument and mentioning to the front office lady that it was not correct what they did and charged, I was asked to leave the office!! The other lady, who was cleaning and have garbage bags in her hands, came from the other side of the office and sided with the rude one. She also asked me to leave.

Following are my recommendations: Be careful dealing with this office, especially on billing side, as they tend to overcharge and bill you for services that are not rendered to help increase their profits and margins.. Ensure to ask them about the work they intend to perform and the cost before commencing and whether those are covered. Finally, don't let them fool you by offering you something you don't need and other than what you come for!! I DEFINITELY WILL NOT GO BACK TO THEM, NOR RECOMMEND THEM...

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Feb. 11, 2020

Told to come early. We arrived early. Sat here for an hour after original appointment time. Asked window how much longer. They told me 15mins. We were here for 1 1/2 hrs before being seen. My daughter was supposed to be seen right after my son. Cancelled her appointment and mine that was supposed to be in two days. Horrible!

Bright Now! Dental Company Information