3.93/5

Looking for an Antivirus Provider?

Malwarebytes

Looking for an Antivirus Provider?

44 Malwarebytes Consumer Reviews

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Protects from Viruses, Rootkits, Malware and Ransomware as well!!! Although you must turn on Rootkits Protection as it is not done by default. Scan is quick!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Terrific product and it has a free version. It detects and removes rootkits and unwanted toolbars and unwanted programs which are really spyware. It also has a paid version.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

Whenever I'm using a computer for the first time that does not have antivirus software, I go ahead and install Malwarebytes. It was one of the first programs I installed when searching for free antivirus software and it hasn't let me down since. It's quick to scan downloaded files and anytime I have come across an issue it has been able to handle it.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

This software is easy to use, in-expensive and formidable. It finds the a lot of malware and I have been using it for more than 5 years. It is easy to set up schedules for scanning and updates. I use it on both of my computers.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I've been using Norton for years when I read a great review of Malwarebytes and I decided to have one supplement the other. I use both and I've been protected.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Malwarebytes?

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

The best antivirus is the one that takes care of your system with a minimum of effort on your part. Malwarebytes does that, and notifies you when you need to update or there is someone trying to hack your system. I have had excellent results from this software at a reasonable price.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

Malwarebytes works very nice against malware and very easy to use. I have been using them for about three months now and haven't had a problem with any viruses at all.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

Automatically cleans and scans and updates itself (paid version). 7 months use and no problems. Malwarebytes blocks, isolates, cleans threat data fast and effectively. Highly recommend.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I've used Symantec Enterprise and Norton consumer, McAfee, Kaspersky, AVG, and Avast. Malwarebytes has caught things they all missed without slowing down and/or taking over my system.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I use the Malwarebytes software and have never had a problem. The software has detected malware issues in the past and has deleted them. It also available as a free trial version!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I bought a lifetime membership years ago and haven't looked back. I have not had a virus since that time. It's easy to use. I set it up for a daily virus scan in the middle of the night while I sleep. Nothing could be easier. It even warns me if I venture into murky waters. Before Malwarebytes I had tried Norton but nothing protects like Malwarebytes.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I have been using "Malwarebytes" for several years with no problems. You pay a one-time fee of $25.00 and you're good to go. You receive updates as they are available.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

This software has been superior for me in all respects and catches many viruses Norton does not, or catches them earlier. I highly recommend it to all of my friends, and even some of my enemies.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

Malwarebytes was recommended by Apple when I exposed myself unwittingly to a potential malware and/Or virus. They cleaned up effectively everything wrong with my computer and I am 100% satisfied.

Malwarebytes Company Information