3.80/5

Looking for an Antivirus Provider?

Malwarebytes

Looking for an Antivirus Provider?

Malwarebytes Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2018

When you call for help, you cannot get anyone in the US. I am usually good with accents but had a tough time trying to understand even after several calls. They refuse to transfer me to the States, they tried to transfer me to someone who had less of an accent. I have paid for Malwarebytes for several years and tried to run it on a computer I had not used in a few months. It said I had to pay for a Premium Trial. I ran it on another computer at the same time just fine. The help center said they needed to have remote access to my computer to help me! They didn't look up my account to see that I have paid or anything. They are independent tech support - not Malwarebytes - I am not letting someone from I can barely understand take control of my computer!!! They never did help me.

Original review: May 31, 2018

Malwarebytes would be a GREAT antivirus program if only it (the free version) had some type of customer support. Also, though MB does a great job of protection, it does seem vulnerable to exploits.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I've never had an issue with Malwarebytes and they give you notice when an update is ready. I've even gone as far as recommended Malwarebytes to other computer users.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Malwarebytes is an average antivirus software. What makes it so great is that it works and is compatible with so many other programs (such as Tech-to-Us technical assistance)... and works right on all the time with no slowing of the programs being used especially on a day-to-day basis. It upgrades fine with no problem and is fast in scanning the system. Very good program. I might add the Tech-to-Us assistance programs are also great.

Original review: April 8, 2018

These protection packages have detected malware and have provided the measures to take to eradicate the viruses etc. which have invaded, or attempted to invade my computer. I use only the free versions and, so far, they have provided adequate protection. I had previously purchase another virus protection software package and it essentially did more harm to my computer than the malware would have done. This was several years ago and out of respect to improvements probably made in the software, I am not writing the name of the software which caused so much trouble.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Malwarebytes?

Original review: April 23, 2018

Malwarebytes, the expensive version, is fabulous. I had used other antivirus programs but this is the best. I did purchase the most expensive version. I have had no problems except a slight billing discrepancy which was handled immediately and efficiently by the company. This program was recommended to me by my "IT person," and I could not be more pleased with the performance of this software or the efficient customer service. I had used McAfee in the past and still believe it is currently still in my computer as well.

Original review: April 22, 2018

I really like using Malwarebytes. It works really well with my phone. I didn't know it is so useful as far as looking up info on my phone and finding info about certain things I didn't even know about. It really is also helpful when you are trying to figure out things. It's really cool.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Malwarebytes is a better program than most. More geek friendly than need be and protection has been very good. On my second subscription if that supports my rating of their program.

Original review: April 13, 2018

I purchased this software and while it was suppose to protect it also allowed Malware to infect computer. The customer service is horrible. Before it infected I had also purchased a subscription through Groupon and was never able to use it. Don't waste your money.

Original review: April 14, 2018

They seem to catch problems quickly, before they become an issue for the consumer. I also use them for my cell phone and have recommended them to family for their phones also.

Malwarebytes Company Information