Dell Finance

Dell Finance Reviews

Overall Rating1.0 out of 5

About Dell Finance Reviews

Dell Finance provides financing options for consumers, businesses and nonprofit organizations. Services include online account management and paperless statements. Customer service is available by phone, mail and online.

Dell Finance Reviews

ConsumerAffairs has collected 548 reviews and 230 ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dell Finance?

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2023

I am a small business. I wanted to buy a laptop from Dell and was working with a business representative at DELL. I wanted to buy on short term credit (90 days). Dell was TOTALLY UNRESPONSIVE. I offered to provide a personal guarantee (I have assets to back that up) in order to begin a line of credit. NOPE. Wasn't going to happen. So I still got a DELL computer but had to scale back my purchase and did not buy through DELL. My opinion based on my experience - big talk about helping and being receptive to small business - little follow-through or action. I WILL be looking elsewhere that is more small business friendly.

Verified purchase

Reviewed Aug. 8, 2023

WARNING!!! NEVER, EVER, EVER USE DELL FINANCIAL. THAT IS THE WORST EXPERIENCE YOU WILL EVER HAVE. I spend hours every month just trying to make a payment. The last 2 days I have been trying to just pay it off so I never have to try and make a payment again and they will not let me. Won't take money, they do not listen, takes ages to get through, apologizes profusely and just does it again every month … F-. Would not recommend.

Thanks for your vote! Report

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed June 5, 2023

Unscrupulous and Disrespectful: Dell Financial Preferred Account: Total Disregard for Customers and Credit. I am appalled by the abysmal customer service and utter disrespect I experienced at the hands of Dell Financial. Their unscrupulous management and philosophy toward customers and the market are nothing short of despicable. Without any prior notification, the company callously closed my account, displaying a complete disregard for the consequences it would have on my credit and financial well-being. The sheer negligence and lack of communication demonstrated by Dell Financial is indicative of a company that cares little about its customers. Closing an account without any warning or explanation is not only unprofessional but also demonstrates a complete disregard for the trust and loyalty customers place in them.

The way this company conducts itself is a clear reflection of its management's lack of ethics and concern for customer satisfaction. It is astonishing that a company would be so callous as to jeopardize its customers' credit ratings without any regard for the potential long-term consequences it could have on their financial stability. The fact that they failed to inform me about the account closure, leaving me to discover it on my own, further highlights their lack of integrity and respect for their customers. In today's highly competitive market, it is crucial for companies to prioritize customer service and satisfaction. Unfortunately, Dell Financial seems to operate on the opposite end of the spectrum. Their actions demonstrate a complete disregard for the impact their decisions have on their customers' lives, revealing their true colors as a company that only cares about its own bottom line.

I strongly advise anyone considering doing business with Dell Financial to think twice. Their unscrupulous practices and disrespectful treatment of customers are indicative of a company that does not deserve your trust or patronage. There are countless other businesses out there that prioritize customer satisfaction and respect, and I urge you to seek them out instead. To sum it up, Dell Financial has shown itself to be an unscrupulous and disrespectful company with no regard for its customers' well-being or credit. Avoid them at all costs, and choose companies that value their customers and understand the importance of ethical business practices.

Reviewed April 24, 2023

I purchased a Dell laptop in Jan 2023, and also Microsoft annual subscription ($75.76) at the same time. And I made payment for them on the same day. But a month later, Dell mailed me a letter asking me to pay again for Microsoft annual subscription! I told them I'd already paid, but they kept insisting that I hadn't paid for it. Then I provide them with a copy of my credit card statement showing that my credit card was charged by Dell. But they didn't listen, and kept asking for payment. Every time I called them, it always took me more than 30 minutes. I am very disappointed with Dell Financial Services - terrible company & services!

Verified purchase

Reviewed Feb. 22, 2023

I purchased a computer through Dell Financial in the amount of $2,938 in Jan 2022. When I made the purchase, I understood this was interest free for 12 months. In Feb. 2023, with $88 left to pay, I suddenly received a bill with an added $400. I was informed, during my phone conversation, I owed this since I did not pay the full amount. I expressed my displeasure since if I had known the added $400 was to appear, I would have paid in full. Dell first said they would take $50 off the $400. After I refused, they came back with $200 off. I still refused and said this was not in any writings or warnings I received from them. I feel this is underhanded and will never buy from them again.

Reviewed Nov. 15, 2022

I made a payment of $252.20 to Dell Financial Services. It was deducted from my Bank account, but the payment never got recorded at Dell Finance. So I called their Philippines Call Center and was given the run around. They said it would be investigated. I provided screenshots of the payment on my bank website, I provided a Trace number that the bank gave me for payment, I filed a dispute with my bank. The Philippines Call Center error was never fixed. I made another payment of $252.20 to DFS. Closed my account with Dell Finance and also closed my account with my bank. Will never do business with Dell Finance again. $252.20 was stolen by Dell Finance. The Dell Finance Philippines Call Center is bad. They speak broken English, they tend to resent Americans, and act like they have a Low intelligence level.

Reviewed Oct. 25, 2022

I got a line of credit from Dell for an expensive chair for my office. I don't make a ton of money so I had to finance it. I missed the first payment because I hadn't set up pre-authorized payments yet. I started getting call after call after call. Usually around 4 a day, every day. So I set up the auto payments and emailed the support team to see if I could cover the late payment to get myself back on track. They said that was fine and a DIRECT QUOTE from the email I got from them: "If you wish to process the past due balance, please reply to this email and indicate the date so we can process it through the automatic debit on your account or call us at the number listed below." So I said, "Yes, please, process that immediately." It was a charge for $32, no problem. I got an email yesterday saying the following: "We're confirming a payment amount of $643.93 had been scheduled on 10/21/2022."

I was confused. I was shocked. And then when I looked back on my emails, I was LIVID. I called them. They told me basically just "sorry, it's gonna charge and then be returned but you'll get a NSF fee from your bank. But don't worry. We'll waive OUR $25 NSF fee for you." I looked at my bank account this morning. Them withdrawing the full amount also caused me to miss ANOTHER auto withdrawal bill so now I'll get 2 NSF fees and my bank account is now -$700. I will never ever purchase from Dell again.

Reviewed Oct. 7, 2022

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Dell's supervisors need more training and Dell needs to overhaul the entire department. I was so frustrated with their service that I requested they cancel my order and they could not even do that! Will never purchase from Dell again.

Reviewed April 25, 2022

Applied for a Dell Financial account and was told I had been approved. Would receive a welcome letter and further info about the credit line within 2 - 3 weeks. Didn't receive anything so I called and was told I had not been approved for a line of credit. No answer to the question 'WHY"!!! Again I was told I would receive further info by mail - still waiting.

Reviewed Feb. 28, 2022

I purchased a Monitor, Tower, Keyboard and mouse for my 1st Dell purchase for my business. Received monitor Dec 3rd 2021. How am I supposed to know if the monitor works if I have no Tower to plug it into? I didn't receive my tower until Dec 21st which is 18 days later. This monitor has no sound, or accessories that are compatible. Now they will not return or replace item that fits my company's needs. Bad 1st experience.

Dell Finance Company Information