2. Miscellaneous

Apple Store

Apple Store
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.58/5

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Store?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: April 15, 2021

I would give less than one star if it was possible. The worst customer service I have ever come across. McDonald's has better customer service. There was an unauthorized purchase on my account by my 3 year old. And because I was FOUR days late on the 60 day return window I was told by the manager Niesha that there was absolutely nothing she could do. I was unable to find any contact info in the apple store or how to stop the subscription in the store. It was for a relaxation app and one year subscription. And was never used.

I reminded Niesha, the manager that we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and I am dealing with many issues at the same time. You would think any business would have a little compassion for those sick & mothers stuck at home working full time & babysitting full time. I have not asked for a refund the entire 10 years I have used their products. So because of the crappy service over a $25 subscription, I will be returning two iPhone X, iwatch, iPods, and the iPad that I own. I don't want anything associated with such an ignorant company in my house. You charge enough for these phones you would think you could have better customer service. From the many reviews I've read this seems to be the going trend.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I have been a loyal Apple customer for 15 years. The Aspen Grove Apple store is like a prison, the customer service is terrible and they don’t seem to have knowledgeable employees working there any longer. I took my work computer into the store, waited for 15 minutes after my appt time outside, in the cold after others who came after me kept being allowed in. Then, was told I wouldn’t get my computer back for two days. A day after I received a call that it had to be sent out and they couldn’t even boot the computer, which is not true because the computer works. The vibe in that store is awful and employees are not happy like they once were. I’ll be letting our IT dept at my work handle this from now on. Horrible experience there!!!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Apple Customer Service Supervisors, Regarding Express VPN app purchased from iTunes. The app I purchased from your iTunes worked wonderful. I was happy with it and intended on renewing it 2021—— UNTIL Apple updated security to 14.2. After 6 days of being bounced between Apple Support and my internet provider, it was determined that this update is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH the “Express VPN” app I PURCHASED FROM APPLE ITUNES store. MY IPADS (Ipad2 and Gen4), one old, one new. This is Apple’s screwup for not ensuring the apps they sell their customers are compatible with all products sold by Apple. This update was forced onto my iPads. I had no choice in this and I have been told I can not reset it. It is not right APPLE keeps the next 6 months of this purchase. I expected better customer service from Apple.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I drive round trip three hours to pick up new Airpod Max headphones. Paid for parking and spent close to $600 on new headphones. When I was handed the box I asked for a bag. They charged me for the bag.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I am very disappointed with their policy on my redemption of their Apple TV 1-Year Free offer. I received the offer via email on 05/21/20 after buying an Apple iPod product. Tried to activate it today 12/11/20 but link failed. Spent 52 minutes on the phone and was transferred to 3 different support teams. Resolution from Apple support: "Sorry, you should have activated this offer within 3 months of receipt, offer is now void". Nowhere in the offer does it state that offer must be redeemed within 3 months. At least Apple could have honored the remaining months of the 1 year period (till 05/20/2020). Also, could they just state this policy upfront instead of wasting 52 minutes of my time? Shame on Apple!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I had an issue with my IPhone 7 updating for cellular data. A repair person tried to help me over the phone and concluded it was a defection in the manufacturing of my product. Apple support sent me a free repair box which I overnighted. I also have insurance through Verizon but I live 3 hours away from the Bellevue center. I got an email from apple 2 days after they received my phone now saying that there was damage to the docking station and it would be $350 with tax to repair or replace. I did not have an issue with the docking station to begin with. So now I can have the phone returned without the repair.

I called and explained my situation as I am on a fixed income and really suffering through this pandemic. They could not do anything to adjust my cost. There is no way of communicating with the apple repair center directly. Of course I feel that Apple had to find something wrong with my phone in order for the repair to continue. I am so unhappy with the cost and service of my Apple product. Not many people can afford new IPhones every year. The price and the service is outrageous for an average American on a budget.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Apple has an issue right now where all of my devices keep having memory usage being filled in what they call the “Other” category. It’s to the point that I can’t update my devices because the “Other” category is using up almost all of the memory on my devices. Even if I delete all apps, photos, files, etc. On my devices there is still not enough storage. I’ve chatted with Apple support a number of times and the ONLY way to fix they can give me is to do a full restart wiping ALL memory. Which is VERY frustrating and time consuming. I just have to keep using my Apple devices watching the “Other” category slowly taking up more and more memory until I need to do another restart wiping all of the memory from my devices and then set up the device again starting the whole process over.

Apple has NO fix for this and the feeling I get is that this is planned obsolescence by Apple so customers will see their devices with no memory and many customers will find it easier to just buy the latest devices rather than spend time wiping the memory and restarting the device from scratch. I’m sure this is great for more business in the short term to get people buying new devices, but I no longer recommend Apple to others like I used to. I’m on the search for better devices.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I had order a Apple Watch 6. I called to just verify that I had Oder the one with cellular packages. That’s all very simple questions. So you would think. After several attempts to speak to a regular agente I ask to speak to a a supervisor. All three times the supervisor came on with nasty attitudes, and a lack of concern or accountability. I was hung up in 3 times by a supervisor. Like I said no accountability at this company or supervisor is coming on the phone not de-escalating or handling the situation in a professional manner. How are the regular customer service supposed to perform?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Dave, Jen and Sean went above and beyond to solve my issue. Their customer service skills set an example of how a customer should be treated. My laptop had 3 previous issues and they replaced it with a new 1. That’s why Apple is the best!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Being a college student, I spend many hours focusing on assignments, and the Airpod Pros are a big help in that the headphones are noise cancelling, and keep any distractions or loud noises at bay. The battery life is also longer than the original Airpods, and can be used during workouts, long Zoom meetings, or visiting with your Grandma on Facetime. Overall I think if you would like some great audio quality earbuds these could be for you!

Apple Store Company Information