Apple Store

Apple Store

3.3/5 (170 ratings)

About Apple Store

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Store?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: March 16, 2022

I ordered a car charger and cord for iPhone today. I paid an additional $9.00 to have it delivered by the end of same day. Within an hour o received a text that said it was on its way to me and to make sure someone was here to sign. Being that I’m. It but about 30 minutes from store, I waited with my door open. 5 minutes later I received another text that said a delivery attempt was made and no one home! They said it was getting sent back to Apple and I would get a refund in 5 days!! WTF!? I’ve been sitting here playing games on phone waiting and. I one came. Total lie! Now I have to get another one from Amazon or target before I even will be refunded for this one. Apple needs better delivery people!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

If I could give negative stars, I would. My wallet was stolen out of my coat and the Low Life went to this store with my stolen credit cards and attempted charges on one card and proceeded to use, successfully, 2 other cards. I went to Apple to get a print out of the receipt that would have MY NAME on it. I was honest, the sales associate told me he needed manager's approval and they wouldn't do it. I was even able to recite my stolen debit card # by memory for him to look up, AMAZING, I can't get a receipt for a purchase in my name on my stolen credit cards, cops already gave subpoena for cameras and they are not cooperating.

All I can say is thank goodness I never bought an Apple product in my life! They protect criminals. My coworker also had her wallet stolen, so they allowed 3 attempted charges and 2 actual charges between the both of our stolen cards, happen consecutively. I think 2 denied charges would have been a red flag. They used my debit cards, so getting the charges reversed was a nightmare.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Apple told me to ship a faulty Apple TV and my AirPods Pro that screeched painfully in my ears. Apple lost both and made me drive to FEDEX and hassle them about my tv and buds. Since the box and shipping info were supplied by apple FedEx could not help. Later I found out, Apple destroyed my Apple TV without asking, or notifying me!! When I asked about why they would destroy my Apple TV without my authority or even bothering to try to notify me they had no response. Basically just said ** you. They eventually sent back my AirPods Pro with no repair or replacement and said I could buy a new pair for full price.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

My review may sound very frustrating and that is because Apple has designed obvious loopholes in their system to steal from their customers. Here goes my story with them. I financed an Apple 13 pro and I got Apple Care+ with Theft and Loss which should cover your phone if it is lost. While traveling we were put to sleep and robbed at our Airbnb and our phones were stolen. When I tried to log in to my account, my phone was put into something that Apple calls "Recovery Mode" and they cut my access from my account for 18 days because people who stole it, tried to get into the phone and for security reasons, Apple put my account on such a long non-sense hold. After the 18 days was over, I logged into my account and my device was not showing under my account. Of course the thieves were not sitting around for me to log in and find their location. They either jailbroke my phone, or they took it into pieces and used the hardware.

Here is Apple's loophole. In order to file a lost phone claim, I have to log into my account and put the phone in "Lost Mode" but this is not an option because for no reason my phone had disappeared and does not show on my account. How is that under my control? They are saying that I might have turn the "Find My Phone" option off which I never did. The funny fact is that when you turn that off, Apple sends you an email that the option was turned off. I never received that email and Apple knows that because they keep the record of everything in their system.

In the end, Apple is telling me to go ** myself because of their loophole. I can't file a claim and the $1200 phone is gone. What is the point of getting insurance? I am switching from Apple after more than 10 years because their customer service and their ethics of business are disgusting. Apple gave 18 days to the thieves to do whatever they want so I have to go back and buy another phone from them. So unfair, so wrong. The fact is that I have insurance and my phone is stolen from me and the insurance has to cover it. Now the way to file is defined by Apple in a way for them to benefit from this. My case simply has to be filed manually because it is an error on Apple's system for not showing my device.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

If I could submit 0 stars I would. We have been hesitant to switch to the iPhone world for years after being pretty happy with our Android phones. We decided to give it a shot because the battery life was supposed to be better and the cameras were so good. Anyway fast forward to ordering! Call the store directly, or so we think - speak to a wonderful person who is very helpful and tells us we could order our phones online because it shows we will have free next day delivery. They are IN STOCK she tells us and we can just order it online and they will ship it right away. We order $4000 in product based on this promise of free next day delivery. We are visiting another state so we confirmed at every step - were they SURE it would be here tomorrow?? Yes, they said over and over. Even in a confirmation call, the answer was yes.

Today we get the shipping notification that they won't be in until Monday at the EARLIEST. We won't even be here! We call and they claim they have no information. Then we eventually find out they were never in stock to begin with and Apple just blatantly lied to us to get their sale. We ask if we can file a complaint because they clearly applied deceptive sales practices. Nope! We aren't even able to file a complaint. Monday, if the phones don't arrive, then we can open an "internal investigation". What. A. Joke. This is definitely the worst first impression of a phone company I've ever had. Only time will tell if we will get our phones and change our mind but so far, I'm still in the camp that Apple is the worst...

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

Apple Support literally had me running in circles from account recovery to account lock activation and Deion straight hung up, been waiting for around two months, customer service is garbage at best!! I have been waiting two months to get my phone unlocked. Useless!!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

If you want to buy an Apple product, part, or accessory, you probably do what most people do: You call your local Apple Store to find out the item number and price -- and to see if it's in stock. Simple, right? Wrong. Here's what happens.

YOU: *DIAL THE TELEPHONE NUMBER OF THE APPLE STORE IN YOUR AREA, FOR EXAMPLE, "JORDAN CREEK".*
    AUTOMATED SYSTEM: "Thanks for calling Apple [JORDAN CREEK]. Calls are recorded for evaluation, to train personnel, and to improve contact center technologies. I am an automated system that can handle complete sentences. How can I help you today?"
    YOU: I'd like to buy an [Apple product].
    AUTOMATED SYSTEM: "Great, I'll get you right over to a specialist to help you with your inquiry. Please hold for the next available specialist."
    SPECIALIST: Thank you for calling Apple. My name is [fill in the blank], how can I help you?
    ***

Alright, stop! Who are you talking to? The Apple Store in your area, in this case, Jordan Creek? No! You think you are, unless you were listening very cynically. But you're actually talking to a call center. So, when you get wrong information on product, price, and availability -- and you waste your time and money due to bogus information -- don't blame your local store. Blame Apple Incorporated's deceptive practices which are designed to: 1.) Give you the false impression of localized customer service, but at the same time; 2.) avoid customer service accountability. Then, write a review at Consumer Affairs!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

This is regarding APPLE AND THEIR EMPLOYEES STEALING FROM YOU AT THE APPLE STORE IN JACKSONVILLE, FLORIDA TOWN CENTER. I will continue to post this until my situation is resolved and request you share this to everyone to warn others and prevent this from happening to you or anyone else… Yesterday, I was robbed when I went to my Apple appointment for a back screen repair on my OWNED iPhone 12 pro device. I have a 3rd party insurance I use to cover my phone and after dropping it and breaking the back glass was told I had to go to the actual Apple Store for the repair and that Apple would send the repair estimate to my insurance co. who would send the payment same day and I would pay my deductible and leave with my phone repaired.

I made the horrific journey and immediately could tell the apple empl. I got was not going to follow the process my insurance co. had said they normally do as she shut it down when I instantly told her the situation and told me I had to pay for the repair myself and request reimbursement from them afterward. I was not prepared for this but was already over this entire thing as I HATE driving out there and waiting and the whole thing and took my whole day to do this, so I agreed. She then tells me the device has to be replaced and can’t be repaired and it was going to be $591 to do this as I had to purchase the device then request the insurance co. reimburse me.

I somehow made this happen and paid the amount and once I had the new phone and the old phone both in front of me, I began the process of transferring the data and was about to choose the option to “transfer from a phone nearby” but she literally stopped me in the process and told me that I needed to choose the iCloud backup option and I should just do it at home, otherwise I would be at the store another 5-6 hours due to how much storage I have used on my phone. At this time, she also took my old phone from my hands which I then specifically asked her at that moment, and I quote, “Wait. I do not get to keep the old phone?” Which I was told no I do not because it was replaced. She was very pushy and fast, and I did not even realize what was happening or think about the fact it was not replaced considering I owned the phone I had brought in and just purchased the replacement phone, as well.

She took my old phone (along with the additional lens protectors, screen protectors, etc.) and I had to ask for a printout again to give my insurance co. to reimburse me. She brought me a paper that stated my phone was replaced with Apple Care Plus (which I did not have) and that it was done for $99. She handwrote above the $99 the amount $549 and crossed out the $99. She said if the insurance gives me any issues because of this to just come back in. I was then sent out to head home with a non-activated phone and car issues.

I finally get home and activate the phone and it hit me that I was robbed and was not given the phone I OWNED despite asking for it. As if that was not bad enough, my ins. co is expecting the old phone to pay for the cost of reimbursing me for the replacement and even better, the replacement phone I purchased is defective as well. The phone gets so hot that it literally burns me, and I cannot touch it. I am not being dramatic and took a surface temperature reading of it and it was 105 degrees on the back of the phone in my cold house! I have spent HOURS on customer service calls and chats with Apple and even Sprint trying to get this resolved (both issues) and finally am told the burning dangerous phone I cannot touch will be replaced in 1-2 days (we will see if that happens) but the other issue the most I have gotten is I need to go back to the store. UNACCEPTABLE!

I am taken advantage of and robbed and yet they expect me to have to take another day and my time and gas and everything else to drive all the way across town to go back to the store who robbed me to get this straightened out?? They should be hand delivering me my owned phone they stole from me and lied to steal from me. And if for some reason they no longer have it, they should be giving me the exact same phone 100% free of charge and I absolutely should not be expected, or even ASKED, to have to drive back to that store. I know this is illegal and hopefully I will be given my owned device that was wrongly illegally taken from me.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2021

I went to the Apple store to fix my macbook pro. When it came to having the Apple store fix the hardware drive issues on my mac book, it was a lack of miscommunication of when the repair would be finished and I was not notified of when my macbook would be repaired because my name and email was incorrectly placed into the system and therefore I was not notified of when my laptop would be repaired or fix. I was also misinformed on when my laptop would be repaired.

Initially, I was informed that the repair will take 5 to 7 business days but then the store had shipped my macbook to a computer service center because the store didn't have the capability to repair the laptop and therefore it turned in to 3 in a half weeks before I heard back from the store about the status of my macbook repair order. They said it would take another 5 to 7 business days (after my laptop was already in their possession for almost a week). I said yes because they said I would receive it back in 5 to 7 business but it took longer than expected and it took almost 2 weeks.

As a college student, I needed my laptop for homework assignments and tests and I was extremely inconvenienced because when I called the store number, the number when straight to customer service and when I finally talked to the manager about the status of the repair, I had to ask them the repair number so I can check the status of my order because I was not receiving any emails or notification about my order (because they send it to the wrong email).

Overall I didn't have a good experience at Apple Store Columbia location. After the long wait of getting my laptop fixed, I still had to pay full price for a low quality service. The macbook is fixed but the experience of getting my laptop fixed by Apple (from a store location) was the worst option. Going forward, I will go to an actual computer center that specializes computer hardware instead of going to an Apple store location. I was displeased and dissatisfied with the service I had at the Apple store in the Columbia Maryland Location. I don't recommend going to an Apple Store for computer hardware services.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Purchased a new Apple watch with the trade in from the store. Sent the old watch which was in physically great condition but it was rejected because the data wasn't wiped. Nowhere had I seen that I was supposed to do anything other than unpair the watch. Wiping the data clean wasn't on any packing materials. I was disgusted that my original watch battery life didn't last as expected and now with this experience, I will not trust Apple again with a watch purchase. Couldn't be more disgusted!!!

Apple Store Company Information