1.31/5

267 Apple Store Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

Terrible experience with their Apple executive customer. Her name is Jessica. At beginning I call their 3 customer reps and they said that they will return my gift card into the store credits. And suddenly the 3th associate turns me down because his supervisor misunderstands his words and why the first two cs agree to return the cards. And later the BBB finds their executive customer, Jessica. She calls me every day and gradually I understand that she just wants to insult me and ask me to break the label on back for the investigation. So I told her I can't touch anything and keep the origin look. Especially I want to return these cards to get the store credits back. She is so mad what I want to do.

But I suppose a normal procedure for the exchange or refund that should be verify the product's existence with the proof (I follow her words to take photos in front and back with receipts). But her action team told her to ask me to break the label on back of the gift cards(?). I suddenly feel they are suspicious my motive. God, do I endure such insult to exchange some gift cards? This Jessica calls me for 3 days and wants me to break the label and activate the gift cards. I told her I can't.

But I can get the notary public to prove that I didn't open the gift cards. And she is angry again, I ask you to give me the 16 serial code number on back with photos. But, I can send it back. Why you don't accept it and insult me again and threaten me to return those products (I cost $34 in shipping cost). I think she just follow their company's policy, not engage with customers. Just screwing out with them. I am threaten by Jessica all the week and she just has no place to relieve except me!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

I have to give a big shout out to the employees at the Apple Store on Clarendon Boulevard in Arlington, VA. EVERYONE is professional, helpful, knowledgeable, personable & understanding. I had just left an AT&T Store, where one of the two the employees was an absolute jerk. To walk into an Apple Store & be treated with courtesy & respect the very SECOND that I walked into the store was a relief & a pleasure. Yes, they solved my problems!

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

Purchased a new iPhone X from the Apple online store for my daughter’s birthday. I’ve had problems in the past getting merchandise from the store in a timely manner, so I ordered her phone a number of weeks early so it would be here for her birthday. After she opened her gift we went to the AT&T store to have the new phone activated (this phone was still in an unopened box) and it was DOA, could not be turned on and plugging it in did nothing. The AT&T store directed us to an authorized Apple repair store nearby for help. We went there and the phone could not be turned on, they said it was some sort of internal error code and would need to be returned to Apple. I called Apple support, described the issue, and told them we needed a new replacement phone.

They first tried to charge us $38 for the return repair which was totally unacceptable (this was a brand new phone ordered from the Apple store which was DOA, still has all the plastic wrap on the phone). Finally, I was given over to a supervisor who arranged for the phone to be returned and then a new one will be shipped out. I asked if a new one could be shipped out (I was willing to secure it with a credit card number until they received the DOA phone back) but he said NO. So the DOA phone is in route back to Apple and supposedly a new iPhone X will be shipped out to us at some future date. Meanwhile, my daughter waits for her birthday present - a new iPhone X from the online Apple store. This has been a totally disgusting experience, I doubt I will ever do business with Apple again. Complete incompetence!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

An AirPods and the delivery was supposed to in 2 hours. But that did not happen, the Apple website gave me the information that the delivery was going to happen through Postmates and the delivery man stated that the item was delivered without any signature. I can only believe that someone stole it. I went to the Apple Store and no one had any delivery information. Terrible service from Apple and lousy Postmates delivery service. I was charged for the item and the delivery and have nothing done in my house. Poor service from both. So far I have had no return.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

I am so disappointed in how Apple Store handles a small issue (a problem with mic) with my iPhone 8. I have been to the store 3 times & called the call center 3 times and every time I have narrate the whole story again & again. Your call center doesn't have the access to retrieve my previous discussions with your agents or they are just incompetent. The hilarious part when one of your agents informed that as they tried everything, then the problem may occur due to the electromagnetic waves emanating from my brain. I am a loyal client to iPhone for almost 10 years & so appalled by such incompetency.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I ordered a new iPhone. It arrived without the Verizon SIM card. I called them & they told me that Verizon will send the SIM card. Waited 2 days. No SIM card. I called again. They told me that I had to call Verizon myself. I told them that it was their responsibility to provide the SIM card and if I had to call Verizon myself, then I'd return the phone. They sent me an email with return label. After getting the box ready to ship, I went online to order the phone through Verizon. But cannot because Apple "locked" the line. I cannot upgrade the phone until after Apple receives the phone and then unlock the line. Evidently Apple company has outsourced their Apple Store to the lowest bidder (probably in Asia somewhere because of the heavy accent of the customer rep I spoke to today).

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Every conversation I have with Apple either online, over the phone or in one of their stores results in a mountain of wasted time and fury at Apple's audacity in calling it "service." Consider this: When you call the number for the nearest store, which has a local area code, you get a service rep in Oklahoma, and you are told, when you ask for an appointment the next day, that they in your nearby store cannot take you until the end of the week. When a place is that booked for service needs, it makes you wonder about their product, doesn't it? But humility? Forget it.

And once you gain an audience with a service "technician," you're lucky if HE (have yet to see a female technician) comes up with a solution to your problem. In the meantime, he is very likely to screw up your computer and sell you an app or two that you'll later find out you don't need. What we need is a union of Apple customers who can make Apple pay us for our time wasted in their pretense of providing service. There should be a consumers' union in this country anyway, and it could cut its teeth on forcing Apple to accept its role as nothing but a vendor of goods AND SERVICES. Apple seems to think that because it is a big company, it can treat customers as supplicants. It's time this company was put in its place.

Original review: July 26, 2018

Family of Mac users, decided to buy Mac for daughter's college online instead of going physically to a retailer, (worst decision ever). Ordered July 10, tracking shipment said it will arrive July 12. No follow up email or contact from them to let me know of any delay. July 16 I called worried and they said they were unable to track "Investigation" set up and they shipped a new Mac on July 17 to arrive July 19 "next day". I contacted them on the 19th, and they had a new date of July 21st (See chat).

July 21st, no show, new delivery of July 24. July 25th, found a wet box on my step. Might have been left overnight. Thank God I live in a safe neighborhood. Mac arrived too late for college and so I just need to return it. And my original Mac from July 12th? Lost in FedEx space. FedEx still has no clue. Best Buy saved the day! They had the college deal and I was actually able to purchase it near her college on registration day (July 22nd) and paid $150 less than the one on the online store. Lesson learned: DON'T BUY FROM THE ONLINE STORE. Attached see screenshot that says "next day shipping" but it shows order on the 17th and delivery on the 24th, lol. Customer service did NOTHING for me. All I got was an "I'm sorry"... syke!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I recently had an issue at the Best Buy at the Fountains of Farrah located in El Paso, Texas. After taking my iPhone 6s Plus to Best Buy for a battery replacement, they ruined my phone. My cameras weren’t working and my phone receiver wasn’t working. Best Buy turned me away and washed their hands from this problem by telling me to contact Apple Care.

Apple Care advised me that my phone was already out of warranty but since Best Buy was not willing to help me, they would take care of their Apple Customer. I went to the nearest Apple store and received a brand new phone, same model. I couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you Apple for taking care of your customers. I highly recommend Apple iPhones, Apple Care and customer service at the Apple stores. Thank you Apple Store located inside the Cielo Vista Mall in El Paso, TX and thank you to the Apple Care representatives too.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I came into the Apple Store, Union Square, San Francisco at about 6 p.m, to see if I needed a new battery for my Apple iPhone and checked in with a girl named Essa, or Ebba? I believe. She wrote my name down and said it may be an hour wait. She said to check back with her in about 45-60 minutes. I did, but she told me that I did not come back soon enough and lost my place in the line to see the technician. I told her that I did exactly what I was told to do. No e-mail came to me and I came back as told. She said she would re-enter my name in the queue and this time was told to see her again at 7:15, but there may be a longer wait. I waited at a table some more, asking her to please let me know when a technician is ready. She said she could not do that. So I waited and saw her again at 7:15.

This time she said I would need to see her again at 8 pm, for the line has become a longer wait. I balked at this and was very unsatisfied with this kind of service, which is NO SERVICE. I live in a foreign country and needed my iPhone to work but the battery keeps dying on me. I walked out of the store very disgruntled for having to wait for a service that kept being postponed and postponed. I believe that they were more interested in selling products than to use people to fix the products they have already sold. In other words, they don't care about people like me. Terrible service...

Original review: July 9, 2018

Apple does not live up to being a top company. Extremely bad service with Edina MN office. Rude arrogant and no customer service skills especially David ** the so called manager. Called Apple corporate. Got runaround, hang ups, disconnects and no solution to a defective new phone that is unusable. Never again Apple. Sold my stock too.

Original review: April 26, 2018

I have been having issues with my laptop for a very long time. Concretely I haven't even had the chance to use it properly for more than 2 months in a row. My computer has been repaired 3 times - none of them because of my fault, either a problem with the keyboard, with the screen or with the battery. The last time the battery problem has happened twice. On the third time I went to the Apple store I asked, as my computer being insured, in the next repair if it could get replaced. They promised me it would. However, after a week, I got the same problem happening AGAIN. When I went to the store, they told me I had to drop it to repair it AGAIN. Not only they don't do what they promise but also they seem to hold my insurance with repairs before giving me a new working laptop.

Definitely so unhappy with this. I didn't leave it to repair at the end because they suggested me to contact Apple support and talk to them about my issue. Once I called they told me I actually have to talk to people in the store. So NOT ONLY AGAIN they take the piss with my repairs but they ALSO take the piss with me calling to all different places. So unsatisfied with Apple store lately. Their product keep breaking and even if you insure them they are not helpful AT ALL.

Original review: April 18, 2018

I went to the Genius Bar in January 2017 because my 6s Plus would not charge. They said it was dead and offered a "refurbished" 6s Plus for $340.00, which I thought was great, but it only had a 90 day warranty...but, they said it was completely refurbished. Ok, I bit. Then in March the Home button was sticking so I quickly went back. They replaced the screen, no charge, but with a 2 hour wait to be seen, and then leaving the phone for 6 hours... done.

Now, April 17th the phone won't charge, so I went back today. 2-3 hour wait! Then they say the phone is dead and it's past the 90 day warranty. I said, "We are 2 weeks past, and in between you already had to replace the screen...and yet you won't honor it?" No. Sorry. Then the tech went on to tell me that I could purchase a refurbished phone again for $340.00, which I said "why", it clearly isn't worth even 3 months of service! He then said, "You can buy a refurbished phone "online" with Apple AND IT IS WARRANT IS FOR 12 MONTHS!!!" WHAT!!! Why, I said...

He said "the refurbished phones purchased at the Genius Bar are basically a used phone with a new battery, but the ones purchased online are totally refurbished". WHAT! That is NOT how it was sold, now was I told that... but, to no avail... So, now I have to purchase a new phone after just spending $340. Apple is SO deceiving people... They need to be investigated. Probably going to move to Android phone. Why are companies so deceitful?

Original review: April 16, 2018

I am sitting in the Apple Store, Galleria, St. Louis, Mo. THREE and ONE HALF HOUR wait. Consistent no matter appointment or not. Apple is too stingy to hire any technical employees. Apple does not value the customers. I was going to get an iPhone, not anymore. APPLE STINKS! Four employees standing at the door doing nothing. One of them saw me take this photo then went over to help a customer.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Our family presently owns Apple TV, 5 iPads, 3 iPods and 2 iPhones. I am very disappointed with the service at Apple store but worst is when I am told that I should have bought AppleCare and that I will have to pay over 350 dollars to replace the screen on a new iPad that I got for my daughter for her birthday two months ago. The iPad cost 400$. Instead of making me feel bad for not getting their extended warranties, why not just be fair with your customers. I would have paid a fair price to fix it as it was an accident. If this is how Apple customers are treated, by principle, I have decided to no longer buy Apple products.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I’ve never experienced such an organized business such as the Apple store. These young people they got working there are quick to telling you they can’t help you rather than solving the actual problems. It’s no surprise the store looks like a Walmart on Black Friday! The customer service here is so bad I’m highly considering never buying another Apple product in my life. The level of inconvenience to the customer is really outdated and considering they’re an updated tech company this is unacceptable! I wish more companies would be like Amazon! For now the Apple store is the equivalent of dealing with Comcast’s customer service department!

Original review: March 30, 2018

It's not Genius Bar Stupid Bar. I told them about three new software faulty. No GPS, no sound, screen touch very slow, and I want to restore my phone (downgrade) to old software. It was better. They said you can't. They said through it it's very old phone told him I paid 1400$ for what, they threw the customer in the bin. When new software releases they make the old iPhone slow. Forced you to change it and pay. I want my money back or fix the phone. I will advise 10 thousands of my Facebook friends to #DON'TBUYIPHONE.

Original review: March 30, 2018

I am really not one to review anything at all unless I have exceptional service where I am commending someone who went above and beyond or if a business is failing miserably at one end of the spectrum or another. Over the years I have been back and forth as I'm sure many have between Apple products and Windows/Android... Etc... I currently have all Apple mobile products for our family, phones, watches, air buds, NOT CPU's. My previous trip to the Apple store was fine and although I waited an obscene amount of time to make a purchase it was nothing compared to what I'm about to write. In I December right before the holidays I purchased 2 Apple watches and a pair of air buds (which are fantastic). It was the holidays so I figured to wait 20-30+ minutes was normal at the Apple store. Customer service was fair, not very friendly but not rude.

I recently had an issue with one of the air buds and I needed to exchange them or just the right one as the one mic just stopped working. I first went through all the steps online to try and rectify but to no avail. It was not going to work so I called the tech dept who again ran me through all the same stuff. Eventually told me the easiest would be to go into the store and a tech could check it out and solve the issue (whatever that meant). So I stroll into the apple store and wait in a line where I purchased from previously as I was not greeted coming in...

That took about 15 minutes and when I made it to the front the gal rudely said "you're not in the right area and you need to check in with him." As she points to a guy up front. So I go over to "him" and explain the situation and asked if I could just exchange these quickly as it hasn't been even 90 days yet. He replies, "Yes. We can have a tech take a look and determine what they feel is the best option and if its possible to even exchange them..."

I'm now already getting a bit irritated at the situation as I live in the world of sales and customer service and that is the golden rule, the customer is always right and swallow the smart-** attitude and make it happen... Anyhow he says, "Would you like to set up an appointment." And I said, "Yes fantastic. Let's do this." As he stares at his tablet and says, "OK so we can see you in about 3-4hrs. WHAT!!!! 3-4 hours. You're joking... No he is dead serious and that is that!

So what are my options now, I'm thinking to myself if I go buy a product at Best Buy or target or Costco they take it back and they give me a new one and that's why I likely still shop with them. He stares at me and asks what I would like to do, I could think of a few things but I didn't have words for my level of irritation so I calmly walked out pissed!

I go online and start chatting with Apple (much better online btw) and come to the conclusion that unless I want to pay a (holding fee) basically setting up a return which you pay up front, they send you a replacement bud(s) and then you send yours back and if you don't you don't get your money back... Now I'm thinking I already paid for these things why must I pay twice? This is crazy so I call the store again and say I want to make an appointment for a later date... "OK sir, the local store near you does not have any available, now or in a few days?" "No." The gal replies, "None at all, nothing in the near future. They won't even accept an appointment which means fully booked out weeks, the closest store with an appointment is 70 miles away! And that wont be for another 2-1/2 weeks!!!!"

SERIOUSLY, so what do I do now, just pay the money, rock up to the store in the AM and hope for the best that I don't have to waste half my day there? I can buy a new pair at this point but I dont want to support such BS. By this point I am so pissed off with APPLE and the recent engagements that I have had it with them over the last few years, they are quick to sell you but the support on the back end is terrible, beyond terrible. Possibly the worst I have seen. I have had better service from a stinky punk rock teen with a major attitude at BabyRUS store. Apple has lost my respect and I have 50 employees who are all about to change over to another manufacturer of phones cause I can't have that amount of time wasted if even 1/4 of my employees have an issue. To end this rant/experience, I will likely just pay the fee and get this done via mail than have to walk back into another Apple store.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Well this happened to me many times so today I decided I had enough. Today, I tried to download an app and was greeted with, "Update your billing info" error. I thought it was an error, but then I found a purchase pending. I was stunned because I know at that date my card was well equipped for that purchase, after reading the forums I found out that they charge you days later sometimes. Well now, I am locked out of everything (updates or free apps). What Happened is that I downloaded the app, knowing the payment is all ok and used my remaining funds as I saw fit, since I thought it's all arranged. Keep in mind that in Greece this is unlawful, a law states that if you purchase something and don't get a valid receipt you don't have to pay for it.

Now I am locked out of downloading free apps, updates and over hundreds of euros paid apps that I own, or maybe I don't?!?! All because Apple did not charge me when I got the product? Seriously? Also I cannot change country and use a card I have based in another country! Next time don't forget to block my email and utility services mighty Apple! This is blackmail and they want the money delivered in their preferred way after being the ones to blame causing great inconvenience. Next week I am going off country for 2 weeks. Imagine me discovering it there not being able to charge the appropriate card.

Original review: March 27, 2018

Went into the Apple Store in San Antonio, TX at the La Cantera mall September 2017 because my rear facing camera was not working. At the time I was told that the entire rear facing camera needed to be replaced and since the phone was out of warranty I had to pay out of pocket. Fine. Paid for the camera to be replaced. Not too long after the camera stopped working again. Because I gave the phone to my son as a Christmas present and he was more into games on the phone I figured there was no rush to get the issue fixed, assuming because the phone was having the EXACT SAME ISSUE as it was having when it was SUPPOSED TO HAD BEEN FIXED, I would have no issue with taking it back once I had the time freed.

Fast forward to March 2018. I began having issues with my iPhone 7, it was stuck on the Apple Logo screen. I decided to try to knock two things off my list at one time, my son’s camera, as well as my iPhone 7. Yes it has been 6 months since I decided to take the phone back for the camera repair, but should I be having this issue if the camera was fixed? No. My iPhone 7 was still under warranty. The salesman started transferring all of my information to a new phone because my phone could not be repaired, only to walk to the back of the store and come back and say "wait a minute, I have gotten beside myself. I can't give you a new phone although it's under warranty, I have to mail it to Apple first." Okay, fine. Then came to my son’s phone. He ran the diagnostic on the phone, saw that the phone had the EXACT SAME ISSUE that it had that was supposed to have been fixed 6 months prior.

Although the issue was IDENTICAL and he did confirm that, because of the 90 DAY WARRANTY POLICY I would have to pay yet again out of pocket for the repair. I get the warranty, but explain to me why do I have to pay for an issue that I originally paid for 6 months ago and I am having the exact same issue now that was supposed to have been fixed 6 MONTHS AGO! I know that I may be only one customer but I will never purchase another Apple product again. The customer service and assistance "used to be" amazing, now it is a headache! Apple has gone away from the friendly customer service it used to have. Disappointing.

Original review: March 26, 2018

My iPhone 7 went into a search mode a week after the warranty expired which was one year. I took my phone to the Apple support center in Sacramento CA. After waiting over two hours to see a tech, and after another three hours they tell me "my iPhone is not an iPhone" they can't do anything with it. They handed me a blank phone because they erased everything on my phone. Then they told me to take it back to where I bought it, which was Best Buy, they couldn't believe Apple told me that it wasn't an iPhone. So I called iPhone support and talked with a case manager, he told me to bring the phone to Core Care, he said he would be in contact with me to help me in a couple days. It was suppose to take a few days to repair, which I found up this model was recalled. Well, after several phone calls and emails to the case manager, I had no response from him, and my phone had not gone out for repair.

The case manager never contacted me and still hasn't after a month. I finally was informed after a month my phone had been repaired at Core Care, so I pick the phone up, want told what they did to it, and handed me a blank phone, no instructions what to do with a blank phone. I've been trying to download iCloud and trying to set my phone up with factory settings, it's still blank. I have another year on my contract which was a two-year contract with AT&T. So, needless to say I will never buy an Apple product, their support is ROTTEN to put it mildly!!!

Original review: March 11, 2018

We went to the Apple store at the Galleria Mall in Fort Lauderdale for a battery replacement cause my iPhone didn’t turn on. After they saw my iPhone and tested it they said wasn’t a battery problem but a software ones and they offered to buy a replacement iPhone for 299$, we refused and we went to another place where they changed the old and died battery for a new one and now my iPhone works perfectly. Have always a second options for your device’s problems and pay attention, don’t let them play with you and your money.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Apple Care determined my under warranty Extended Keyboard and TrackPad were faulty, called the Apple Store for me to arrange a swap. When I arrived at the store a "Rep" I know rudely advised me I did not have an appointment, and they were "booked out beyond Friday, and the Apple Care individual could not have suggested I go there." When I asked to speak with a store manager, she was annoyed, I was firm and reluctantly a gent familiar to me appeared. Despite the fact that Apple Care determined the Keyboard was not working, was under warranty, I was forced to PURCHASE replacements with my Credit Card, for which I was not given a receipt. I was told that if I were to get to the store before opening, I could be seen and return both (which I am using now to vent,) and have my money credited back.

This particular store has very high turnover. I have been a customer there since the day it opened with many employees coming from the UTC store to which I had previously gone. I have owned Macs since 1991 and my 11si. I was a Kawasaki Evangelista, I was proud that Apple assured customers that they are upwardly mobile, nothing like PC's and Microsoft. I had a working G4 Laptop, my son bought an All in One in 1985, I worked with then Talking Moose. Apple now IMHO has lost touch with Customer Service, employees have been disempowered. This evening, the "Mac Tech" had gone home, majority on the floor were "sales," no clue or training on machines. This is not Steve Jobs Apple, Shame on you! Greed and built in obsolescence are the new Apple Mantra.

My personal issues/experiences, my Mac Mini tablet, less than 2 years, no longer can update to later OS, most Apps will not work, it sits in the case most of the time. I can no longer take it along knowing I could use it. My options, buy a new one, can't afford to do that, so wasted money. My iPhone 6 Plus, away from home, the function keys across the bottom, messages, FaceTime, Phone and Calendar failed to respond to touch. I was phoneless and out of touch with family until a day after I returned home and went to the Apple Store Carlsbad (California) and was induced to spend $58.00 for a replacement because I was just out of Warranty. I was told the frame was bent causing pressure on the motherboard. A young boy (teenager) came opposite me, with the same issue and because he was in warranty was immediately given a new phone and left while I was still sitting on the hard wooden stool, being ignored while others came and went.

I am female, phone is either in my hand or purse, not in my back pocket being squeezed between my butt and a seat, (male thing.) Shortly after I left the store, I had similar non-functioning issues as I had, failure to send, failure to complete calls, failure to connect to WiFi, etc. I returned to the Apple Store Carlsbad, had a long conversation with a "manager," got yet another 6 Plus #3, my $58.00 was refunded and once again, I left. Not too long after I was clued into the reasons the phone was performing so poorly, the secret slowdown of performance with intent to "extend battery life." Now extremely angry, returned to the store and once again sought out the same manager. My first question of him, "were you lying to me?" Because I want to feel trust, I asked and he said that he was not aware of Apple's deceit. I also got my fourth 6 Plus. My faith in Apple was disintegrating.

If indeed the store managers were not aware, Apple betrayed their own employees. Now when I speak with an employee, I let them know that they have been disempowered, that I know it and ask if they also are looking elsewhere. Guess what new faces every time I enter the store. This where I knew people for years, attended weddings, news of new births. This store once upon a time had a steady reliable workforce, from managers down. Now, unpleasant disgruntled staff wander around aimlessly with their iPads, trying for a sale, and disregard those whose products are failing. I spend my money on gas only to leave without resolution. Now I must leave my home during commuter travel time to get to the Apple Store and wait in line before opening hoping my already registered at Apple Care. At least Keyboard is replaced under warranty and have my money refunded.

My TrackPad could not be tested. Because my keyboard failure is the right 1/3 of the keys, in trying to validate my qualification I needed to give my SN, could not because the P would not respond. To share my computer with the online tech, I needed to type in access, guess what has 2 Ps. My 27 inch late 15 iMac has issues as well, when I brought it to the Apple Store, it was not checked. I was told to go home and restore from Timeline Back up after they deleted all. I was told that it would not take long. Many hours later it was still restoring. The same issues still exist, it needs to go back to the Apple Store for proper evaluation. I think the intent is wait until the warranty ends, and cause me a very large repair fee. For me to take this iMac to the store, I need to disconnect, bundle and carry it down 14 steps. It is connected upstairs. I am 86. This is dangerous for me. Apple I feel betrayed by you. I now know you lie, I do not Trust you at all.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2018

Extremely poor customer service. I called the Temecula, CA store, wanting to know if they had the Apple Logic Pro application in stock. She informed me that I could buy that from the Apple store online. I told her that I would prefer to buy the physical product from the store. She said she would check, and put me on hold. Some time later (probably about 10 minutes), she came back and asked me if I had some reason for not wanting to buy it online. I told her I didn't feel the need to discuss my personal business with her, and would she just answer the question: "Do you have it in stock?" She put me on hold again and about 10 minutes later the phone went dead. There's 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. Why should it be so hard to just answer the question? A simple - "No, we don't carry that in the store, but you can get it at the Apple store online." would have made it a simple, cordial, 30 second conversation.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

On 02/14/18 I visited the Apple Store in Saddle Creek Germantown to report the volume on my 4 month old iPhone 8+ blanks out during calls where I can't hear nor be heard during calls. Arsele immediately goes into a defensive spiel about not replacing the phone without testing and performs a sound test and of course it passes, and while this is happening I notice another customer with the same issue. Keep in mind that this is not an upgrade. I simply want a phone that works. My sister in another city had the same issue and her phone was swapped out.

I am not satisfied with the phone working after a restart and reset of network so I ask for a manager. Here comes Mason whom has already been briefed on what is going on and repeats that they will not swap the phone out. He also states that the reason my phone is having issues is due to my personal info being on the phone, I asked him to put that in writing and of course he did not.

He said the next step is to restore the phone to factory settings, I notice they say this a lot to discourage any further inquiries from the customer, but no, I sat that and restored my phone to factory settings and we play phone tag where he calls me in the store to see if I can hear him and I can. I asked what now is the next step to getting this issue resolved, since I have missed work and can not conduct calls without the volume intermittently going in and out, he stated that it is depends on the next technician that I get and he decides, even if it means starting over and wiping my phone again.

Needless to say, 30 minutes after I leave the store the issues reappears. I will be returning and demanding a new phone. The customer service at this store is non-existent. The employees think they are gods and are very rude. It is shameful the way they treat customers after they have spent thousands of dollars on their faulty products. I see why they have lost customers to Samsung. Apple treats its customers like trash.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

I just visited Apple White City where I asked for a battery replacement because my iPhone 6 battery was depleting fast and was very slow running. I was told that I may need a screen replacement as I had my screen replaced by a third party (out of warranty). I was told that if they replace the battery and my screen breaks while they are doing it I will have to pay for a new screen. I am absolutely disgusted. It would appear to me that your technicians are substandard when they are unable to take off a screen (which has NO surface damage). To me this really smacks of Apple putting obstacles in place to get out of replacing the battery and also another easy way for them to make money out of servicing. The genius was also very abrupt and implied take it or leave it. Not good enough Apple!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2018

This is the 3rd time I have been to this store (Fashion Valley, San Diego). I had already picked out and paid for a phone online and all I had to do was go to the store to pick it up. It took TWO HOURS. Meanwhile, the manager stood over me watching to see if I would get upset and her hovering was very aggressive.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

To start, I rarely write bad reviews, unless it is something that is just unbelievable and I know that as a result of company actions, or non actions, countless people are going to be treated poorly. The Apple at Soho. Years of bad behavior lead me to write this. To start, If I go to a store to shop I don’t want security guards eyeballing me to the point where they are waiting for me to pull a device off of a wire and run with alarms blaring. That’s not happening. Almost no one is doing that, so why is it that the same security guard stalks certain people in that store? I’ve purchased a phone, a computer, an iPad, iTunes cards all in front of this guy (because he watched every transaction AS I purchased as though my money was Monopoly money).

I walk in there and he follows me around and watches me while I am with product, or while I am sitting in the theater. He’ll literally turn around from whatever to stare at me, as though I am doing something wrong by looking at a product. It began when this one gay guy who appears to be a manager started getting mad that people weren’t listening to only him when he would give his “talks” in the theater area. Every now and then you’d get a homeless person or something that I guess would linger all day etc. That’s not my problem or anyone else’s problem. As a matter of fact, because of this guy's bad behavior, it spurred a decent Apple employee to speak up for himself one day and say, “I’m not going to be mean and kick anyone out of the theater. Everyone is free to stay if they’d like”. Apple was designed by the greatest innovator of our time, to be a comfortable open place to explore and then purchase after being able to spend time with a product.

Sometimes people come in and like to relax and hear what’s being said in the theater even if it doesn’t pertain to them and sometimes they do other things while listening. This is perfectly fine and has always been unless there was a real event going on. This clown set the tone to have people booted out and literally no one is “allowed” to sit in the theater anymore unless you’ve signed up for one of the basic talks. Not talking about an event. This is usually only between one and 5 people. So the theater just remains completely empty. They will walk over and ask you to leave. This guy thinks he owns the store. He is loud and obnoxious and always knows when certain folks enter the store. He is not conducive to the growth of the Apple vision. It’s like being on a public swing and you tell your friend and his friend to guard all of the swings and don’t let anyone swing until they are your friend. This guy ruins the vision the Apple every way.

There shouldn’t be a whole security detail in Apple. That’s just ridiculous and this Apple rep needs to be gotten rid of, simple and plain. The whole store is now, after undergoing his antics for so long, beginning to sour. The other workers who were once very pleasant are beginning to take on this ugly tone and the store is changing for the worse. I refuse to go back there and definitely won’t spend money there. These are kiddie, playground tactics, best reserved for wherever he came from. He needs to pull these games in his own circles, not in the most public and pleasant of all stores.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

Two weeks in a row now I’ve been to the Apple Store to try to get my battery exchange. Due to their planned obsolescence... last week they have no batteries… This week the same. I have used their website to make an appointment with their “Genius” at their own facility. You would think they would send me an email or something to let me know that they still didn’t have the battery. So instead, I’ve driven twice, 35 miles each way in order to get a battery that didn’t exist. Something is going on bad with this company that are used to count on for good service… I’m about to go Android.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Apple Store Marlton, NJ 08053 - Six weeks ago I purchased the new iPhone X for over $1,000. I had issues from the first day with people calling me being unable to hear me clearly. I could hear them but they could not hear me or I sounded very muffled to them. I called Apple support, and on the phone they ran diagnostics but told me that I needed to make an appointment at the Apple Store. They informed me that at that appointment they would run additional diagnostics, change out the sim card and also test the phone with earbuds as well.

I made additional tests with my husband and we confirmed that I sounded very poorly, almost as though I was under water. The day of my appointment my husband and I went to the store. The technician ran diagnostics which did not show any issues but when testing the phone my voice sounded very difficult to hear and when I was on speaker phone my husband could not hear me at all. Despite these results the technician continued to deny there was any issue. We asked for a manager and he as well refused to run the additional tests we were told would be run by support and only kept repeating the phrase, I stand by my technician's results.

Frustrated we again told him that we wanted the additional tests run he refused and then also refused to give us his last name, refused to give us the name of the regional manager, and then threw us out of the store. Later, I called the store and asked to speak to a manager. This person also refused to give me the name of the regional manager, and told me," I don't have to tell you anything if I don't want to." This lack of professionalism and complete lack of any customer care has apparently become the new standard for Apple. I later called Apple support again and have now filed a major complaint with customer service. I will be surprised if I get a callback. So extremely sorry I left Samsung and went back to this horrid company's products. Never again will I recommend their products. As soon as I have the chance I am going back to Samsung!!!

Apple Store Company Information