Apple Store
1.48/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Apple Store

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

318 Apple Store Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 29, 2019

A stellar group of employees. We left a Verizon store because they were of no help at all in being able to transfer our data. I was upgrading 3 phones for my family and Brian literally walked away from us. We went to the Apple store and was greeted by Tekisha who listened to our needs and laid out a few options and we let her know what we wanted. She was about to go on break and had Noah and Jelisa take over. Noah and Jelisa worked together with my daughter and me to purchase the phones, make the data transfers, and trade in our old phones. The Apple store paid us over twice what the Verizon store offered, and our carrier is Verizon! Was the Verizon store going to keep the rest?

I should mention that even though the Apple store was very busy, the employees helping us stayed focused on us and were very pleasant. The Verizon Store in Torrance had just opened and there were very few people but we had to wait for assistance. Thank you Jelisa and Noah, you made a complicated process enjoyable.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I’m a long time user of Apple products, but recently hearing that they are lagging behind other brands and manufacturers... and even other ‘die-hard’ Apple users are talking about switching to PC - which does not bode well for the future of Apple. The few occasions I have had to use the Apple service/stores, I have had very prompt and pleasant results. My MacBook laptops have outlasted my PC laptops by a considerable margin.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I have had an iPad and iPhone of a long time. Recently upgraded both and handed down the old iPad to my daughter who absolutely loves it. Service is pretty good too. When we rarely have a problem with our equipment the techs at the store take care of it with their knowledge and with a smile. They never make us feel dumb.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I love the Apple ecosystem... when it works! Their Apple MacBook is a pleasure to use, upgrading the software is a breeze and the reliability of the hardware is great. My only real issue is iTunes. I have a permanent battle with this system. I think I have spent about 6 months in total on the phone or chatting with Apple trying to resolve issues. This is a VERY fragile piece of software that is always going wrong. Maybe it is partly the fact that I originally had it set up on a Windows computer. I have now moved my iTunes to my MacBook so maybe I will have better luck with this arrangement. Watch this space!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Every time I got to the Apple Store I leave content with their service. I took my Apple Watch Series 1 that I bought on the day it was available to buy (over 3 year). I was ready to fight because the back came off just like that. They reassured me they’ll find a solution. Well they ended up giving me a repair at no charge as long and it wasn’t damaged because of use. Well 3 days later I got a call to come pick up my watch. They said they just sent a brand new one instead. That’s good customer service right there. They might had made an exception too because this was an issue they were aware of and extended the warranty to 3 years, I was really close (not really) to the 3 year mark. I’ve had many good experiences but this is just one of them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

Worst customer service I have ever had. Apple does not stand behind their products. There’s a recall on iPhone 7 devices, they flat out refused to do anything for their failed processing system. Updated and restored the phone, all the sudden it says unable to activate. Apple tried to literally say it was our fault... The phone's in perfect condition has always been in a life proof case. We have been Apple customers since the first iPhone came out. We have FIVE devices through them and have never made a complaint before. They have lost us as customers. We will be switching to Samsung, hearing way too many issues from Apple devices. They do not work for the customer that’s for sure, each person I talked to was rude and short. I hope their business continues to decline. They are the ** company I’ve ever seen.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Until now, I thought the Apple Store took privacy seriously. Unfortunately, if you buy a G-Tech hard drive from the store and it fails 3 weeks later, you're screwed by both companies — UNLESS — you are willing to give them all your data on the drive. G-Tech claims they destroy the drive (not an honest statement). If that was true (it's not) it wouldn't matter if they received it back from Apple at least semi-destroyed (like with a hole drilled in so your private info could not be retrieved). Apple claims they won't get their $80 back from G-Tech if they send them a destroyed, to-be-destroyed hard drive, and won't compromise because that $80 might eat into their $50+ BILLION quarterly profits. Apple's $80 cost of purchasing a defective product to sell me is/was more important to them than my privacy.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

Had a very very bad experience at Apple Store - Irvine Spectrum Mall. The employee threatened to take back my daughter's phone and behaved nastily. We went there because my daughter's new phone stopped working while she was traveling away with her school.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I needed to get an estimate for a common problem - a key on my Probook keyboard wasn't working. Over the phone they told me to get an exact estimate they'd need to run a diagnostic on the computer and I should bring it in. I called my local Apple store (Portland Pioneer Place) to confirm that I'd need to bring it in to get an estimate for a keyboard repair. They mentioned I'd need a diagnostic run. I brought it in early for my appointment, as requested. 20 minutes after my appointment time they finally got around to helping me. Without running a diagnostic or even looking at it they told me it'd be $575 and there was no point running a diagnostic. Whoever answers their phones needs training and the whole process is a huge waste of time.

Original review: July 27, 2019

Mid June 2019 my Apple iCloud disappeared. I have contacted Apple and spoke to Sr Advisors 3 times. No help at all - and I went to the Apple Store in Leawood, KS, told them Apple deleted my iCloud- They just told me to call Apple again. This iCloud was 7 years old- Approximately 7000 photos of my daughter's childhood - GONE! Apple will not help me! Do not buy Apple products- Do not back up to their iCloud. They do not take responsibility for their services- Everyone I have talked to at Apple doesn't care. They are not taking responsibility for deleting my iCloud and offer no help at all. TERRIBLE customer service!! THE WORST!!

Apple Store Company Information