Apple Store
1.27/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Apple Store

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Apple Store Reviews

Original review: June 29, 2019

A stellar group of employees. We left a Verizon store because they were of no help at all in being able to transfer our data. I was upgrading 3 phones for my family and Brian literally walked away from us. We went to the Apple store and was greeted by Tekisha who listened to our needs and laid out a few options and we let her know what we wanted. She was about to go on break and had Noah and Jelisa take over. Noah and Jelisa worked together with my daughter and me to purchase the phones, make the data transfers, and trade in our old phones. The Apple store paid us over twice what the Verizon store offered, and our carrier is Verizon! Was the Verizon store going to keep the rest?

I should mention that even though the Apple store was very busy, the employees helping us stayed focused on us and were very pleasant. The Verizon Store in Torrance had just opened and there were very few people but we had to wait for assistance. Thank you Jelisa and Noah, you made a complicated process enjoyable.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I’m a long time user of Apple products, but recently hearing that they are lagging behind other brands and manufacturers... and even other ‘die-hard’ Apple users are talking about switching to PC - which does not bode well for the future of Apple. The few occasions I have had to use the Apple service/stores, I have had very prompt and pleasant results. My MacBook laptops have outlasted my PC laptops by a considerable margin.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I have had an iPad and iPhone of a long time. Recently upgraded both and handed down the old iPad to my daughter who absolutely loves it. Service is pretty good too. When we rarely have a problem with our equipment the techs at the store take care of it with their knowledge and with a smile. They never make us feel dumb.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I love the Apple ecosystem... when it works! Their Apple MacBook is a pleasure to use, upgrading the software is a breeze and the reliability of the hardware is great. My only real issue is iTunes. I have a permanent battle with this system. I think I have spent about 6 months in total on the phone or chatting with Apple trying to resolve issues. This is a VERY fragile piece of software that is always going wrong. Maybe it is partly the fact that I originally had it set up on a Windows computer. I have now moved my iTunes to my MacBook so maybe I will have better luck with this arrangement. Watch this space!!!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Every time I got to the Apple Store I leave content with their service. I took my Apple Watch Series 1 that I bought on the day it was available to buy (over 3 year). I was ready to fight because the back came off just like that. They reassured me they’ll find a solution. Well they ended up giving me a repair at no charge as long and it wasn’t damaged because of use. Well 3 days later I got a call to come pick up my watch. They said they just sent a brand new one instead. That’s good customer service right there. They might had made an exception too because this was an issue they were aware of and extended the warranty to 3 years, I was really close (not really) to the 3 year mark. I’ve had many good experiences but this is just one of them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I upgraded my iPhone to the XS Max at the Apple Valencia store in California on August 5, 2019, and my phone NEVER worked normally as the store was not able to connect it with Sprint. The situation remains unchanged for the last 3 months, at each of the 4 times we went to the store. Each time we heard a different diagnostic, and they refused to replace the device and instead did different procedures to try to fix the phone instead of replacing it. The first time they said by mistake they did not replace the SIM Card and that would fix the problem. The next time we were met by a rude Manager Jason ** who not only did not listen to the issue, also implied that I did not know how to use the phone and adjust the settings properly. The other 2 times different diagnostics were given like re-setting the system and none of them work.

In addition to these visits, I went a few times to the Sprint store and called their customer service to verify that the phone was registered and connected to their network. Sprint determined that the problem was not with the network. The problems I had because of no internet connections affect my work, my college, my connection with my family in Brazil and even the use of navigation apps, specially in freeways. All this could have been avoided if APPLE had exchanged the device in the very beginning, avoiding months of frustrating callas and useless visits to the store.

On November 1st, I spoke with supervisor Jason from APPLE support, and told him again of all the problems I was having with the phone for the last 3 months, they contacted the store and spoke with Manager Hannah but she did not contact me. We only found out that Apple customer service called the store because we called again today the 800 number from the store and they confirmed it. I am very disappointed and tired of the run-around.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

i spent thousands of dollars buying an iPad pro and iPhone XR. I got the last gen ipad as the new ones seem to bend, I can't transfer files or music making the products useless. I'm a digital artist/graphic designer. I create videos, custom music and graphics. I need to transfer a wide array of files. I can't do any of this. i have repeatedly called and chatted with Apple support of whom I pay for extended support and warranty. Both chat and customer service reps place on long hold and then hang up. The person on the phone sounds like they should be working at McDonalds. Not intelligent and most certainly not a genius. I feel like I was raped of my money by false advertising and a product that doesn't live up to the hype.

Sadly if had just purchased the Surface Pro and got a Galaxy s10 I'd not have these problems. I regret buying Apple and will never buy again. How is this 2019 and you still have no ports? No usb port, no sdhc, no way to transfer music files. Forcing people to buy through your iTunes store is extortion. Also no one on YouTube makes tutorials about Apple because no one knows how to use these products. They are useless.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

I bought a Mac mini, a keyboard, a mouse & a 3 year warranty. They charged me for the mouse twice & then charged me 2% more on taxes than I actually owe. My tax rate (county) is 6.25%, but they charge me 8.25%. I informed them and they LIED telling me that they did NOT, but the documentation does NOT lie & proves exactly what I've stated. Then they gave me nothing but deception & Lies. I will NEVER buy another Mac anything from these damn NWOrder Crooks and this was NO accident, as they knew & then they LIED and did NOTHING to make it right!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

I have been an Apple user since the early 90s while working in publishing. I loved Apple because the products were great, easy to use and non-glitchy. I've only had iPhones and Mac computers all my life. The Apple store and customer service has been in a downward spiral of rude, condescending kids that are more interested in telling you what you did wrong, then fixing the problem. I've had issues with my 2009 iMac in 2019, which I was told to update the operating system, but it was the processor that was burning out.

When I brought this up that I researched it they became very rude and said they never heard of it, even though this was on the Apple support and as I came to find out, it was too old to update the OS anyway. I had a problem with an old iPhone and old Apple ID that I did not have the password to anymore. The email it was associated with was defunct. I have a different ID on my computer and asked to switch it, again I saw it on the Apple support and I purchased a new phone. The Genius got upset and couldn't understand how I didn't know my Apple ID....

The ID was older than the customer service genius. He proceeded to talk down to me and asked if I knew my email and if I had one. There is a general air of superiority that their customer service people have, I don't get it. Please hire someone over 30-35 who may understand those of us that don't update every 2 months and purchase Apple Store items. The Apple ID is harder to recover than getting a new social security number, especially if the email is no longer in existence. I can't be the only person who has had this problem.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

I purchased the Lion King: The Signature Collection for $64.99 CAD. It consisted of Lion King, Lion King 2 and Lion King 1-1/2. I noticed that the movies were no longer listed in my library. I called iTunes technical support. I was on hold for 15 minutes before the call was dropped without any response. I called a second time, was able to contact an agent, was transferred two times before I spoke with a supervisor who "resolved" the issue - 1 hour 18 minutes time. The resolution was a lesson in how to back up my purchases. The original provider has removed the collection from the store, so all of my purchases are gone with no option to download them again (unless I want to pay for them a second time). I took away a different lesson. Any guesses as to what it was?

Apple Store Company Information