2. Miscellaneous

Apple Store
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.29/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Store?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Nelson the Apple employee that helped me fix my daughter's iPad was extremely patient, innovative in his approach to solving the problem and dedicated to stick with it until the issue was solved. I literally spend hours at the Apple Store trying to get this fixed. Nelson should be commended for representing the Apple Company well.

The complicated and convoluted nature of how ipads can be easily locked does little to support my belief that apple is a user-friendly manufacturer. Perhaps creating a more child/teen/student friendly ipad that does not involve complicated and ineffectual unlock mechanisms will be their next big innovation. Wow! Customer friendly and intuitive design that supports the education of tomorrow's leaders without frustrating them and the individuals and parents who provide the product for them... that would be a true innovation. No child/student should have to stop doing their homework and drive to the nearest Apple Store because someone accidentally put in the wrong password too many times.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Apple continues to deliver wonderful and innovative consumer products. The new ECG apple watch feature is revolutionary for personal healthcare technology. From the bookstore app to news and banking apps, the iPhone continues to be a global product of renown. They seem to know the formula for success and listen well to their consumers’ needs.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Everyone who leaves reviews online usually has something negative to say that's why they leave bad reviews. I had an awesome experience at the Apple store buying my iPhone 11 Pro Max and AirPods Pro. The employees were super helpful and friendly and made it easy for me to complete my purchase. Apple is the best smartphone company period. The best company of all time.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I contacted Apple online trade in program to trade in my iPhone 7 for a iPhone 11. Because I was using a friends iPhone on my account the system assumed I was trading in an iPhone 10. I received the confirmation email and immediately noticed the mistake. I called apple to make the corrections and the representative said instead of the quoted $500 credit I would get $120 credit for the iPhone 7. I agreed, but when I sent in the iPhone 7 it was returned to me and my bank account was charged $500.

I called apple again about the matter. The representative saw the dialogues in the computer and agreed with me. She sent a request to billing to have the matter corrected. Over 2 weeks since that call and Apple has not responded. They did not refund the $500 to my bank account or offer any other solution. I can't believe Apple of all companies will not keep their word in a time such as this when people are losing their jobs and resources are scarce. I would appreciate if Apple would refund the $500 they stole from my account. I've even offered to give the iPhone 11 back if they can't follow through with their part of the agreement.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I booked an appt at an Apple Store on August 27th at 1:30 in the afternoon in Aspen Grove. We are greeted by a health questionnaire and a temperature taking. Then led inside to a roped off area in which you cannot leave. Yes, they put their customers in cages. Then they say it's the only way we can stay safe. Safe? Really? So booking an appointment, which is limiting the amount of people in the store (of course you can't just walk into this very precious environment) doesn't make you safe? You must be confined?

Apple thinks so little of their customers, their stupid and reckless customers, that they must be confined to an area? The 50 other retailers in that mall are not safe? The grocery stores, the millions of retailers nationwide? All reckless, Apple is the only one keeping everyone safe? Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I have seen since the pandemic began. Then the "customer service" person talks to me as if I am 2 in condescending psychobabble about feelings and safety.

I left. I have been considering upgrading my phone to an 11, an $1100 phone. This stupid, irresponsible, reckless customer of 20 years is seriously thinking of another option. After all how stupid would I have to be to be treated as an ignorant fool and then buy their product? This is a corporate policy. Tim Cook, you call this a good customer experience? Really? Give it a try and tell me that you do. I find it hard to believe.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I went to an Apple Store all to be told that I needed an appointment so I called a different apple store to see if they had any appointments available for that day and they didn't. I told my dilemma to a woman on the phone at that specific store and she told me that if I gave her my credit card information then she can hold the product for me and set up an appointment for the next day to pick it up. I did this and went to the store the next day at the time I had my appointment and was told that my order was not even processed and I had to call some customer service number. I even asked the store representative if I can just come in since I did have an appointment scheduled and just redo the order. He told me "no, look at all the other people I have waiting. You have to call customer service".

I had a 15 min appointment scheduled and I knew what I wanted so all you had to do was let me into the store to replace my order and I could have called customer service after that but no I was turned away like some animal. So I called customer service who said that my order was held up because of lack of address verification on my credit card that the lady over the phone never asked me for. So they put me through to place another order on the phone and I told them to ship it to me. I was guaranteed that this order went through OK and gave them the proper billing information and everything.

Now today when I check on the "order status", it says that this order was canceled on the same day that I placed it! They never even sent me an email stating that my order was canceled or anything! They never called me to verify if there was something wrong with the security on my credit card or nothing! And yes, I had plenty of money on my card since it was my debit card that I was using! Apple products might be ok but their customer service is terrible and unprofessional and lacks communication skills! I'd rather order an apple product through a third party instead! Terrible!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I’ve ordered Air Pods pro online on Jul 29 using my Apple Credit Card. I was billed for the Air Pods but I haven’t received them. UPS updated the status as delivered though they didn’t. When I called Apple, they say I have to wait a whole week for them to investigate and then it’ll be another week to send me a replacement. This is a bad experience overall. Why can’t Apple ask UPS to take a picture of each delivery and post it on delivery notes like how Amazon and other delivery services do? P.S., Should have walked into a store to make this purchase????

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

The Poisonous Apple Store Amsterdam. It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sit and write what happened to me with Apple Store Amsterdam. As you all know, I have been what you call an “Appleholic” for more than 13 around 12 years, forming lines to get your latest products the day they come out, not only for me, but for my loved ones as well. I have been a fan because your customer service has always been way beyond exceptional, not only in Amsterdam, where I reside, but worldwide.

Also, it is widely known that the 2016 Macbook Pro Touch Bar had a defective keyboard and was ordered to be replaced. I guess that when the keyboard was changed something was left disconnected and I had to take to a retailer to get it fixed. We noticed that the screen had a crack similar to my dog’s hair. So I decided to take to the computer to the main Apple store in Amsterdam.

I talked to a girl who helped me check in my computer to be fixed and then I asked her to please call her manager because I wanted to make a formal a complaint. In comes Christian, who is the General Manager there, and I noticed he was looking at me inappropriately, and I proceeded to give him in the detail all the situation that was happening with my computer, and told him I was going to take responsibility for it (I had already signed all the documents taking full responsibility before talking to him) and I agreed to paid the repair, which total was near 849 EUR.

I wanted to make sure that the issues the computer had and what I had gone throw with it be known by him so I told him I had a recording of the conversation of what the technician at the retailer told me what he thought was going on. Christian, upon hearing this started acting defensively and telling me that I am not allowed to record or take pictures at Apple Amsterdam, yet other customers where doing so. He thought I had recorded him… I also informed him that by law, if I wanted too, I could record anything I want to in the whole country without permission. He hastily decided to delete my complaint that the girl who had assisted me previously had graciously typed in previously.

After I left the store I received a call from Christian telling me that he had decided not service my computer. I told him that my lawyer would get in contact with him and hung up. He kept calling me several times almost to the point that I felt assaulted. My lawyer proceeded to send him a letter to Apple and Christian called my lawyer, and my lawyer had to tell him to calm down because he was too emotional and that in that way would be hard to fix the situation.

After this I contacted Apple Europe on June 2020 and talked to a Jr Manager who understood my situation as very empathetic with me, he gave me a confirmation number for the fixing of my computer and told me that I should be receiving it soon. Well, I did receive an empty box, but with nothing in it. Christian keeps insisting not fixing my computer and has yet to give me my computer back.

Keep in mind this has been happening since the end of October 2019. I have lost many projects and thousands of euros in investments because I have had to share someone else’s computer. It is August 2020 and I still don’t have my computer. Christian insisted in acting like a child and completely immature and refuses to fix the computer and because of this principle I need to take Apple to court.

I have decided to make my situation public because of the childish behaviour given by the GM of the Apple Amsterdam store who represents this distinguished brand. Oh, and my amazing lawyer, Gerard Geelkerken, one of the top lawyers in Netherlands, will be taking this court because justice needs to be served and we cannot live in a world we’re an immature General Manager decides whether or not discriminating people. So, if you are in the Amsterdam area, and have issues or want to purchase an Apple product, please abstain yourself from going to the Apple store in Amsterdam.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Had several bad customer experiences at the Tyson’s Corner Apple Store. Some of the techs are not well trained and one damaged my Apple Watch. Manager Adam was horrible in responding to my request to repair the watch. After months of trying to reach Apple customer service to resolve this and no response to dozens of emails, I finally gave up and purchased a new watch Series 5 Cellular. After a few months I started having issues with it—could not hear callers when I answered from the watch.

Furthermore, my second generation wireless airpods, less than a year old, started turning off randomly and now my left pod doesn’t work. Didn’t want bother with going to Tyson’s because of horrible service and it takes a week to get an appointment, I called the 800 number that is usually very responsive but was disconnected after one hour and 45 minutes on hold; second time waited two hours and eleven minutes to get someone and the sound from her end (she admitted that she’s been told that) was horrible and she disconnected me before I finished telling her about my issues. One good thing is I got an email from her for instructions to pay a security charge so I can send the airpods for repair but never got to discuss the Apple Watch.

I understand that it’s Covid time but waiting over 2 hours and getting disconnected is unacceptable. I had asked her, as I always do with customer service, to make sure she has my number in case we get disconnected so she can call call me back but she never did. I think they have so much demand for their products that they don’t care about giving good customer service. Their customer service and product quality have been declining over the years—I would stay with them if one of the two was acceptable.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I bought new Airpod pro which asked me to upgrade my software because of which updated my software. After updating my software my battery continuously kept on decreasing. I called up store support. You weren’t able to help me. My battery went from 100 to 20% and just two hours the supervisor at Apple store support Adriana Made me feel like a vego was asking her for help which was a customer service. I told her that my phone didn’t see any issue before upgrading it. After updating my battery had a problem. She told me that my phone is very old and I need to get my battery replaced. I told her I wasn’t having any problem with the battery before updating it. she kept on saying that, "Your phone is very old and you need a battery replacement," and then she started speaking to me rudely and telling me that, "I can’t give you money to replace the battery."

She was a very rude person and she doesn’t have any right to speak to me or any person like that. It’s a shame that Abu has hired such a people in Apple support and this is my last ever Apple device. I always recommended people to buy Apple product because of their customer service. It’s a shame that I had to experience such a disgrace.

Apple Store Company Information