Apple Store

Apple Store

4.0/5 (517 ratings)

About Apple Store

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

Had an appointment time, we’re now 20 minutes past that and when I ask the Apple rep politely roughly how much longer I might have to wait, and the rep (Carson) gives me a lecture about how I should think of this as a Doctor’s office and that’s why they can’t respect exact appointment times. I’m sorry, what!? Me paying for your product and needing support are in no way relatable to doctors helping patients. Figure out your appointment times and do better. You’re a tech company. Get off your high horse.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Terrible customer service at Apple Store Galleria Mall Fort Lauderdale! I went there 3 times in the past few days to buy a new phone, and they keep telling me to come back. This morning I came back, even before the opening hours, at 9:45am, and they told me that I needed to make an appointment. And the day before nobody told me about appointments. I talked to one of the salesmen and he said they had a couple of phones for the model I needed available. I then made an appt for 11:15 am and waited until 11:30. When I approached one of the staff, they told me they would get someone (meaning I was there, and nobody called me at 11:15).

Once I was attended, they told me that they sold out the one I needed. However, after speaking to customers in the store, I found out that people bought the same phone earlier with no appointment! What is the correct way!? Kept me waiting for hours and still terrible customer service. No one would talk to me and when I would approach someone available, they wouldn't talk to me.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I purchased a $100 APPLE GIFT card today from target and when peeling back the security seal and exposing the redemption code, it was obvious the card was damaged. It looks like there was a printing error, could not read the last 4-6 characters on card. Target said they won't do anything since it's a 3rd party vendor. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with Apple only to be told there is NOTHING they can do for me. Really? I was actually told it's a Target issue since that's where I purchased the card. Hmmm, The card says Apple, not Amazon, not target, but APPLE and there is NOTHING THEY CAN DO? I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service from a company this size in my life!

I will be selling off all of my Apple stock on Monday and purchasing Amazon stock instead. As an investor, I will NOT be associated with a company that will not resolve a customer's issue with zero customer service. As I have always told my employees in all the companies I own/have owned. The problem is never the issue, the issue is how you resolve the customer's problem! And in this case Apple just lost a customer due to its inept way they dealt with my problem. The world would be a much better place if more companies had 1/2 the level of customer service that Amazon has! Shame on you Apple for not treating consumers fairly with a legitimate problem

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

We purchased a new iPhone for my wife on apple.com, could not get it registered, and took it to the local Apple Store (in Lexington, KY) The floor staff were very helpful, until the manager came by. The floor staff were assisting with a phone registration issue, and after we had been there for about 4 minutes, the manager told the assistant, in a normal tone of voice, 5 more minutes and then kick them to the AT&T store - this is taking way too long.

Needless to say, if I spend $1100 on something, I expect to have it work, and if there is an issue getting it up and running, I expect assistance, not rude commentary. Customers who were spending money had an assistant with them for as long as 30 minutes. We only got approval to keep working with the assistant when we asked for a refund on an $1100 purchase, but even then, that only resulted in another manager who critiqued our assistant's efforts for and additional 5 minutes, when we were 'kicked to the AT&T store' with no resolution. My wife left in tears - who does that?

While I have been an Apple customer since the release day for the iPhone 3, this is the last Apple product for us - too many bad experiences at the "Genius Bar" ("Times up - move along! Sorry about your issue, you'll have to make another appointment next week"), issues with poor customer service (rude comments, regular suggestions to up-sell and upgrade, and declining product quality). Clearly my review will mean nothing to Apple, but I suggest asking other people in your area what their experience with Apple service and support has been before spending hard-earned money.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

Apple uses Deliver-IT and they hire people who steal stuff. TONS of complaints. Apple should not use them. DO NOT USE THE COURIER SERVICE TO DELIVER ANYTHING.. Deliver-IT has a BBB rating of F and tons of complaints and a rating of 1. They have a Yelp rating of 1 with 300 reviews. ** among MANY other horrendous reviews. NEVER use the Apple Courier service, the driver simply faked a signature, took a picture of the item sitting at the door and then stole the package.

Original review: July 12, 2022

I was sold a defected Iphone13. I then got in touch with T-mobile whom advised me it was still under warranty. Was asked to place my device in a box that was sent and attach a tracking sticker and ship through FEDEX. Did what I was instructed my package was scanned and sent. Apple claims they never received their device and billed me 6 weeks later 1,011.45 Outreach to Apple whom advised their merchandise was not received and it's the reason for the charge. If my package was scanned confirming I did what I was instructed why was I billed??

According to APPLE I was to continue tracking until they received their product. I am now forced to wait until they conduct an investigation before receiving my refund (IF THEY DON'T FIND THEIR PRODUCT WHAT WILL HAPPEN). It's that proper way to conduct business? Why is it my responsibility to track their package from a carrier of their choice if it was scanned when I did the drop off? Why are they allowed to get away with this? It seems criminal. I will like to bring this to the attention of Consumer Affairs in hopes of this not happening to no one else.

Original review: June 13, 2022

I have been a customer of Apple since 2008 and this is the worst product they have made. The case is more orange than brown but that’s not the issue. The brown comes off in literally weeks and instead of the aged look it just looks bad. Apple's answer when I asked if I could be refunded due to an obvious defect, was to keep driving to Apple every time to have it replaced. On top of that, I can’t just walk in.. I have to set up an appointment for this. Terrible. I have been buying Apple cases for over 10 years and this will be my last.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I ordered a car charger and cord for iPhone today. I paid an additional $9.00 to have it delivered by the end of same day. Within an hour o received a text that said it was on its way to me and to make sure someone was here to sign. Being that I’m. It but about 30 minutes from store, I waited with my door open. 5 minutes later I received another text that said a delivery attempt was made and no one home! They said it was getting sent back to Apple and I would get a refund in 5 days!! WTF!? I’ve been sitting here playing games on phone waiting and. I one came. Total lie! Now I have to get another one from Amazon or target before I even will be refunded for this one. Apple needs better delivery people!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

If I could give negative stars, I would. My wallet was stolen out of my coat and the Low Life went to this store with my stolen credit cards and attempted charges on one card and proceeded to use, successfully, 2 other cards. I went to Apple to get a print out of the receipt that would have MY NAME on it. I was honest, the sales associate told me he needed manager's approval and they wouldn't do it. I was even able to recite my stolen debit card # by memory for him to look up, AMAZING, I can't get a receipt for a purchase in my name on my stolen credit cards, cops already gave subpoena for cameras and they are not cooperating.

All I can say is thank goodness I never bought an Apple product in my life! They protect criminals. My coworker also had her wallet stolen, so they allowed 3 attempted charges and 2 actual charges between the both of our stolen cards, happen consecutively. I think 2 denied charges would have been a red flag. They used my debit cards, so getting the charges reversed was a nightmare.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Apple told me to ship a faulty Apple TV and my AirPods Pro that screeched painfully in my ears. Apple lost both and made me drive to FEDEX and hassle them about my tv and buds. Since the box and shipping info were supplied by apple FedEx could not help. Later I found out, Apple destroyed my Apple TV without asking, or notifying me!! When I asked about why they would destroy my Apple TV without my authority or even bothering to try to notify me they had no response. Basically just said ** you. They eventually sent back my AirPods Pro with no repair or replacement and said I could buy a new pair for full price.

Apple Store Company Information