Apple Store

Apple Store

4.0/5 (249 ratings)

About Apple Store

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Store?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2022

I purchased a $100 APPLE GIFT card today from target and when peeling back the security seal and exposing the redemption code, it was obvious the card was damaged. It looks like there was a printing error, could not read the last 4-6 characters on card. Target said they won't do anything since it's a 3rd party vendor. I spent over 2 hours on the phone with Apple only to be told there is NOTHING they can do for me. Really? I was actually told it's a Target issue since that's where I purchased the card. Hmmm, The card says Apple, not Amazon, not target, but APPLE and there is NOTHING THEY CAN DO? I have NEVER experienced such poor customer service from a company this size in my life!

I will be selling off all of my Apple stock on Monday and purchasing Amazon stock instead. As an investor, I will NOT be associated with a company that will not resolve a customer's issue with zero customer service. As I have always told my employees in all the companies I own/have owned. The problem is never the issue, the issue is how you resolve the customer's problem! And in this case Apple just lost a customer due to its inept way they dealt with my problem. The world would be a much better place if more companies had 1/2 the level of customer service that Amazon has! Shame on you Apple for not treating consumers fairly with a legitimate problem

Original review: Aug. 27, 2022

We purchased a new iPhone for my wife on apple.com, could not get it registered, and took it to the local Apple Store (in Lexington, KY) The floor staff were very helpful, until the manager came by. The floor staff were assisting with a phone registration issue, and after we had been there for about 4 minutes, the manager told the assistant, in a normal tone of voice, 5 more minutes and then kick them to the AT&T store - this is taking way too long.

Needless to say, if I spend $1100 on something, I expect to have it work, and if there is an issue getting it up and running, I expect assistance, not rude commentary. Customers who were spending money had an assistant with them for as long as 30 minutes. We only got approval to keep working with the assistant when we asked for a refund on an $1100 purchase, but even then, that only resulted in another manager who critiqued our assistant's efforts for and additional 5 minutes, when we were 'kicked to the AT&T store' with no resolution. My wife left in tears - who does that?

While I have been an Apple customer since the release day for the iPhone 3, this is the last Apple product for us - too many bad experiences at the "Genius Bar" ("Times up - move along! Sorry about your issue, you'll have to make another appointment next week"), issues with poor customer service (rude comments, regular suggestions to up-sell and upgrade, and declining product quality). Clearly my review will mean nothing to Apple, but I suggest asking other people in your area what their experience with Apple service and support has been before spending hard-earned money.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2022

Apple uses Deliver-IT and they hire people who steal stuff. TONS of complaints. Apple should not use them. DO NOT USE THE COURIER SERVICE TO DELIVER ANYTHING.. Deliver-IT has a BBB rating of F and tons of complaints and a rating of 1. They have a Yelp rating of 1 with 300 reviews. ** among MANY other horrendous reviews. NEVER use the Apple Courier service, the driver simply faked a signature, took a picture of the item sitting at the door and then stole the package.

Original review: July 12, 2022

I was sold a defected Iphone13. I then got in touch with T-mobile whom advised me it was still under warranty. Was asked to place my device in a box that was sent and attach a tracking sticker and ship through FEDEX. Did what I was instructed my package was scanned and sent. Apple claims they never received their device and billed me 6 weeks later 1,011.45 Outreach to Apple whom advised their merchandise was not received and it's the reason for the charge. If my package was scanned confirming I did what I was instructed why was I billed??

According to APPLE I was to continue tracking until they received their product. I am now forced to wait until they conduct an investigation before receiving my refund (IF THEY DON'T FIND THEIR PRODUCT WHAT WILL HAPPEN). It's that proper way to conduct business? Why is it my responsibility to track their package from a carrier of their choice if it was scanned when I did the drop off? Why are they allowed to get away with this? It seems criminal. I will like to bring this to the attention of Consumer Affairs in hopes of this not happening to no one else.

Original review: June 13, 2022

I have been a customer of Apple since 2008 and this is the worst product they have made. The case is more orange than brown but that’s not the issue. The brown comes off in literally weeks and instead of the aged look it just looks bad. Apple's answer when I asked if I could be refunded due to an obvious defect, was to keep driving to Apple every time to have it replaced. On top of that, I can’t just walk in.. I have to set up an appointment for this. Terrible. I have been buying Apple cases for over 10 years and this will be my last.

Original review: March 16, 2022

I ordered a car charger and cord for iPhone today. I paid an additional $9.00 to have it delivered by the end of same day. Within an hour o received a text that said it was on its way to me and to make sure someone was here to sign. Being that I’m. It but about 30 minutes from store, I waited with my door open. 5 minutes later I received another text that said a delivery attempt was made and no one home! They said it was getting sent back to Apple and I would get a refund in 5 days!! WTF!? I’ve been sitting here playing games on phone waiting and. I one came. Total lie! Now I have to get another one from Amazon or target before I even will be refunded for this one. Apple needs better delivery people!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

If I could give negative stars, I would. My wallet was stolen out of my coat and the Low Life went to this store with my stolen credit cards and attempted charges on one card and proceeded to use, successfully, 2 other cards. I went to Apple to get a print out of the receipt that would have MY NAME on it. I was honest, the sales associate told me he needed manager's approval and they wouldn't do it. I was even able to recite my stolen debit card # by memory for him to look up, AMAZING, I can't get a receipt for a purchase in my name on my stolen credit cards, cops already gave subpoena for cameras and they are not cooperating.

All I can say is thank goodness I never bought an Apple product in my life! They protect criminals. My coworker also had her wallet stolen, so they allowed 3 attempted charges and 2 actual charges between the both of our stolen cards, happen consecutively. I think 2 denied charges would have been a red flag. They used my debit cards, so getting the charges reversed was a nightmare.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2022

Apple told me to ship a faulty Apple TV and my AirPods Pro that screeched painfully in my ears. Apple lost both and made me drive to FEDEX and hassle them about my tv and buds. Since the box and shipping info were supplied by apple FedEx could not help. Later I found out, Apple destroyed my Apple TV without asking, or notifying me!! When I asked about why they would destroy my Apple TV without my authority or even bothering to try to notify me they had no response. Basically just said ** you. They eventually sent back my AirPods Pro with no repair or replacement and said I could buy a new pair for full price.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2022

My review may sound very frustrating and that is because Apple has designed obvious loopholes in their system to steal from their customers. Here goes my story with them. I financed an Apple 13 pro and I got Apple Care+ with Theft and Loss which should cover your phone if it is lost. While traveling we were put to sleep and robbed at our Airbnb and our phones were stolen. When I tried to log in to my account, my phone was put into something that Apple calls "Recovery Mode" and they cut my access from my account for 18 days because people who stole it, tried to get into the phone and for security reasons, Apple put my account on such a long non-sense hold. After the 18 days was over, I logged into my account and my device was not showing under my account. Of course the thieves were not sitting around for me to log in and find their location. They either jailbroke my phone, or they took it into pieces and used the hardware.

Here is Apple's loophole. In order to file a lost phone claim, I have to log into my account and put the phone in "Lost Mode" but this is not an option because for no reason my phone had disappeared and does not show on my account. How is that under my control? They are saying that I might have turn the "Find My Phone" option off which I never did. The funny fact is that when you turn that off, Apple sends you an email that the option was turned off. I never received that email and Apple knows that because they keep the record of everything in their system.

In the end, Apple is telling me to go ** myself because of their loophole. I can't file a claim and the $1200 phone is gone. What is the point of getting insurance? I am switching from Apple after more than 10 years because their customer service and their ethics of business are disgusting. Apple gave 18 days to the thieves to do whatever they want so I have to go back and buy another phone from them. So unfair, so wrong. The fact is that I have insurance and my phone is stolen from me and the insurance has to cover it. Now the way to file is defined by Apple in a way for them to benefit from this. My case simply has to be filed manually because it is an error on Apple's system for not showing my device.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2021

If I could submit 0 stars I would. We have been hesitant to switch to the iPhone world for years after being pretty happy with our Android phones. We decided to give it a shot because the battery life was supposed to be better and the cameras were so good. Anyway fast forward to ordering! Call the store directly, or so we think - speak to a wonderful person who is very helpful and tells us we could order our phones online because it shows we will have free next day delivery. They are IN STOCK she tells us and we can just order it online and they will ship it right away. We order $4000 in product based on this promise of free next day delivery. We are visiting another state so we confirmed at every step - were they SURE it would be here tomorrow?? Yes, they said over and over. Even in a confirmation call, the answer was yes.

Today we get the shipping notification that they won't be in until Monday at the EARLIEST. We won't even be here! We call and they claim they have no information. Then we eventually find out they were never in stock to begin with and Apple just blatantly lied to us to get their sale. We ask if we can file a complaint because they clearly applied deceptive sales practices. Nope! We aren't even able to file a complaint. Monday, if the phones don't arrive, then we can open an "internal investigation". What. A. Joke. This is definitely the worst first impression of a phone company I've ever had. Only time will tell if we will get our phones and change our mind but so far, I'm still in the camp that Apple is the worst...

Apple Store Company Information