2. Miscellaneous

Apple Store

Apple Store
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.42/5

Apple Store Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Nelson the Apple employee that helped me fix my daughter's iPad was extremely patient, innovative in his approach to solving the problem and dedicated to stick with it until the issue was solved. I literally spend hours at the Apple Store trying to get this fixed. Nelson should be commended for representing the Apple Company well.

The complicated and convoluted nature of how ipads can be easily locked does little to support my belief that apple is a user-friendly manufacturer. Perhaps creating a more child/teen/student friendly ipad that does not involve complicated and ineffectual unlock mechanisms will be their next big innovation. Wow! Customer friendly and intuitive design that supports the education of tomorrow's leaders without frustrating them and the individuals and parents who provide the product for them... that would be a true innovation. No child/student should have to stop doing their homework and drive to the nearest Apple Store because someone accidentally put in the wrong password too many times.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Apple continues to deliver wonderful and innovative consumer products. The new ECG apple watch feature is revolutionary for personal healthcare technology. From the bookstore app to news and banking apps, the iPhone continues to be a global product of renown. They seem to know the formula for success and listen well to their consumers’ needs.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Everyone who leaves reviews online usually has something negative to say that's why they leave bad reviews. I had an awesome experience at the Apple store buying my iPhone 11 Pro Max and AirPods Pro. The employees were super helpful and friendly and made it easy for me to complete my purchase. Apple is the best smartphone company period. The best company of all time.

Original review: June 29, 2019

A stellar group of employees. We left a Verizon store because they were of no help at all in being able to transfer our data. I was upgrading 3 phones for my family and Brian literally walked away from us. We went to the Apple store and was greeted by Tekisha who listened to our needs and laid out a few options and we let her know what we wanted. She was about to go on break and had Noah and Jelisa take over. Noah and Jelisa worked together with my daughter and me to purchase the phones, make the data transfers, and trade in our old phones. The Apple store paid us over twice what the Verizon store offered, and our carrier is Verizon! Was the Verizon store going to keep the rest?

I should mention that even though the Apple store was very busy, the employees helping us stayed focused on us and were very pleasant. The Verizon Store in Torrance had just opened and there were very few people but we had to wait for assistance. Thank you Jelisa and Noah, you made a complicated process enjoyable.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

I have no affiliation with Apple, iTunes etc. I did a favor for a friend when he inadvertently purchased a MasterCard instead of VISA. Never will I ever purchase a prepaid card. There were 5 charges from Apple 866-712-7753, a known scammer number that was referenced, using the remainder of my balance. Account is closed and I have to wait 90 days for a check. My questions are where is the origin of the charges, where does the money go, are charges checked, and why has it been years it’s been allowed to persist? C’ on Apple, with your reputation you’d think this well known issue would be resolved.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Repairs are priced to get you to just pay for a replacement of Apple products as they find ways to determine 3rd party charging cables damaged the product which voids their warranty. Arguing with the genius service tech is futile as the are never wrong in accusations that a non authorize cable was used to damage a connector.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I have owned Apple products for many years and my experience with Apple store employees is always the same. Just horrible. And that’s in apple stores everywhere. Why is this? Apple phone sup is great.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I use a UPS box for my packages and there was no indication on their website or in a confirmation email that I would have to be the one signing for the package. It was overnight vital business software. The package was returned. In addition, they overcharged me and my total came to two separate charges totally $290.48. Support could not explain the discrepancy.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I bought a set of AirPods from Walmart that have a warranty and serial number is in Apple's system but they won't honor it because they are trying to say my AirPods are fake. I would need a proof of purchase which was thrown away. Smh so they won't replace them and I'm out of almost $200. How do we know any of Apple products are real if this is the case? They are definitely scamming people with there warranties!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I walked in the Apple store to buy an iPhone unlocked. I looked and see so many employees with the red shirt on helping other people or just on their phones doing whatever so I walked and waited for someone to assist me. I waited for like 5 min before someone asked can they help me (reminder that there is so many people working there why am I waiting). I told them I wanted to buy an iPhone. He told me to go to the front of the store (reminder there is no signs saying anything but about apple's product everything looks the same) so I walked to the last table on the right and asked another apple worker I was trying to buy an iPhone. He told to get on line. Where there is no line or direction of one. Luckily another worker asked if I was buying it unlocked and helped me right away after she helped the other customer before me first. I do not want to ever go in there again. What a bad experience.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Apple Store Company Information