2. Miscellaneous

Apple Store

Apple Store
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.32/5

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Store?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Dave, Jen and Sean went above and beyond to solve my issue. Their customer service skills set an example of how a customer should be treated. My laptop had 3 previous issues and they replaced it with a new 1. That’s why Apple is the best!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Being a college student, I spend many hours focusing on assignments, and the Airpod Pros are a big help in that the headphones are noise cancelling, and keep any distractions or loud noises at bay. The battery life is also longer than the original Airpods, and can be used during workouts, long Zoom meetings, or visiting with your Grandma on Facetime. Overall I think if you would like some great audio quality earbuds these could be for you!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Nelson the Apple employee that helped me fix my daughter's iPad was extremely patient, innovative in his approach to solving the problem and dedicated to stick with it until the issue was solved. I literally spend hours at the Apple Store trying to get this fixed. Nelson should be commended for representing the Apple Company well.

The complicated and convoluted nature of how ipads can be easily locked does little to support my belief that apple is a user-friendly manufacturer. Perhaps creating a more child/teen/student friendly ipad that does not involve complicated and ineffectual unlock mechanisms will be their next big innovation. Wow! Customer friendly and intuitive design that supports the education of tomorrow's leaders without frustrating them and the individuals and parents who provide the product for them... that would be a true innovation. No child/student should have to stop doing their homework and drive to the nearest Apple Store because someone accidentally put in the wrong password too many times.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Apple continues to deliver wonderful and innovative consumer products. The new ECG apple watch feature is revolutionary for personal healthcare technology. From the bookstore app to news and banking apps, the iPhone continues to be a global product of renown. They seem to know the formula for success and listen well to their consumers’ needs.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Everyone who leaves reviews online usually has something negative to say that's why they leave bad reviews. I had an awesome experience at the Apple store buying my iPhone 11 Pro Max and AirPods Pro. The employees were super helpful and friendly and made it easy for me to complete my purchase. Apple is the best smartphone company period. The best company of all time.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I had order a Apple Watch 6. I called to just verify that I had Oder the one with cellular packages. That’s all very simple questions. So you would think. After several attempts to speak to a regular agente I ask to speak to a a supervisor. All three times the supervisor came on with nasty attitudes, and a lack of concern or accountability. I was hung up in 3 times by a supervisor. Like I said no accountability at this company or supervisor is coming on the phone not de-escalating or handling the situation in a professional manner. How are the regular customer service supposed to perform?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I contacted Apple online trade in program to trade in my iPhone 7 for a iPhone 11. Because I was using a friends iPhone on my account the system assumed I was trading in an iPhone 10. I received the confirmation email and immediately noticed the mistake. I called apple to make the corrections and the representative said instead of the quoted $500 credit I would get $120 credit for the iPhone 7. I agreed, but when I sent in the iPhone 7 it was returned to me and my bank account was charged $500.

I called apple again about the matter. The representative saw the dialogues in the computer and agreed with me. She sent a request to billing to have the matter corrected. Over 2 weeks since that call and Apple has not responded. They did not refund the $500 to my bank account or offer any other solution. I can't believe Apple of all companies will not keep their word in a time such as this when people are losing their jobs and resources are scarce. I would appreciate if Apple would refund the $500 they stole from my account. I've even offered to give the iPhone 11 back if they can't follow through with their part of the agreement.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I booked an appt at an Apple Store on August 27th at 1:30 in the afternoon in Aspen Grove. We are greeted by a health questionnaire and a temperature taking. Then led inside to a roped off area in which you cannot leave. Yes, they put their customers in cages. Then they say it's the only way we can stay safe. Safe? Really? So booking an appointment, which is limiting the amount of people in the store (of course you can't just walk into this very precious environment) doesn't make you safe? You must be confined?

Apple thinks so little of their customers, their stupid and reckless customers, that they must be confined to an area? The 50 other retailers in that mall are not safe? The grocery stores, the millions of retailers nationwide? All reckless, Apple is the only one keeping everyone safe? Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I have seen since the pandemic began. Then the "customer service" person talks to me as if I am 2 in condescending psychobabble about feelings and safety.

I left. I have been considering upgrading my phone to an 11, an $1100 phone. This stupid, irresponsible, reckless customer of 20 years is seriously thinking of another option. After all how stupid would I have to be to be treated as an ignorant fool and then buy their product? This is a corporate policy. Tim Cook, you call this a good customer experience? Really? Give it a try and tell me that you do. I find it hard to believe.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I went to an Apple Store all to be told that I needed an appointment so I called a different apple store to see if they had any appointments available for that day and they didn't. I told my dilemma to a woman on the phone at that specific store and she told me that if I gave her my credit card information then she can hold the product for me and set up an appointment for the next day to pick it up. I did this and went to the store the next day at the time I had my appointment and was told that my order was not even processed and I had to call some customer service number. I even asked the store representative if I can just come in since I did have an appointment scheduled and just redo the order. He told me "no, look at all the other people I have waiting. You have to call customer service".

I had a 15 min appointment scheduled and I knew what I wanted so all you had to do was let me into the store to replace my order and I could have called customer service after that but no I was turned away like some animal. So I called customer service who said that my order was held up because of lack of address verification on my credit card that the lady over the phone never asked me for. So they put me through to place another order on the phone and I told them to ship it to me. I was guaranteed that this order went through OK and gave them the proper billing information and everything.

Now today when I check on the "order status", it says that this order was canceled on the same day that I placed it! They never even sent me an email stating that my order was canceled or anything! They never called me to verify if there was something wrong with the security on my credit card or nothing! And yes, I had plenty of money on my card since it was my debit card that I was using! Apple products might be ok but their customer service is terrible and unprofessional and lacks communication skills! I'd rather order an apple product through a third party instead! Terrible!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I’ve ordered Air Pods pro online on Jul 29 using my Apple Credit Card. I was billed for the Air Pods but I haven’t received them. UPS updated the status as delivered though they didn’t. When I called Apple, they say I have to wait a whole week for them to investigate and then it’ll be another week to send me a replacement. This is a bad experience overall. Why can’t Apple ask UPS to take a picture of each delivery and post it on delivery notes like how Amazon and other delivery services do? P.S., Should have walked into a store to make this purchase????

Apple Store Company Information