Apple Store

Compare Miscellaneous Companies

Research top Miscellaneous Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I took my Mac Air into the Apple Store located in the Willowbrook Mall to see if the power cord was bad or if it had a more serious problem. The store was full of Apple people in their matching blue shirts and very few customers. I was stopped at the entrance and taken over one aisle where I was to stand in line and talk to a scheduler. I stood there for 10 minutes and when she was ready for me, and found out what my question was told me that the wait time was 2 1/2 hours to talk to a techie. I looked around and there were at least 5 employees standing around visiting with each other and the elitist attitude was so overwhelming that I said good bye and walked out. What would Steve Jobs have to say about the arrogant attitude of the employees.

I left there, went online and drove over to Best Buy and Issah ** immediately helped me. I bought a new power cord and was out of the store in 15 minutes. I actually felt like a customer with some value. Stanley Marcus, one of the founders of the very successful store called Neiman Marcus said that when two places sell the same thing, the only difference is service. Best Buy will be my go to place because they have earned the right. I have nothing good to say about Apple.

Apple has blocked me to use my six-year long Apple ID. I have been used my email address as my Apple ID since Apple made its request. But the ID was blocked from me by Apple's paranoid security concerns over a year ago. Apple starts to request user password including at least a capital alphabet and a number. It also prevents users to recycle passwords. It made great difficulties for me to remember my password since I don't need to log on my Apple account frequently. After several password changes Apple simply blocked my rights to use my email address as my Apple ID. I have called at least twice to Apple service center in China from Taiwan to get my ID back. I also visited the newly opened Apple store in Taipei for three hours to rectify the situation with no luck.

Although Apple people at the service center and the Taipei store are friendly, but they just have no means to solve my problem. The problem is with the Apple management, not their team members. I have an iPhone and iPad. Both are troubled with interruptive messages like virus. They include requests of logon Apple store and my Apple accounts.

My AirPods stopped working. The right earpiece no longer connected to the charging base. When trying to connect the earpiece showed red on the phone with an exclamation mark. They've ran me through useless diagnostics and then told me I had to travel to an Apple store for further diagnosis. I asked them to replace by mail and they said they couldn't do this by policy. I am a professional computer geek. I spent over $6000 with Apple last year and that made no difference to them.

As my father said, "Don't get mad, get even." I cancel my Apple Music account and I am switching over to Amazon music. I am going on a moratorium of Apple products for the next two years. I was going to buy another iPad but now I will buy it from Gazelle. In the past I have been on a one-year replacement cycle for my iPhone but now I will switch to a two-year cycle. My goal before I return to business as usual with Apple will be to cost them a minimum of $2000 loss in sales. I am also going to contact all the podcasts that I listen to about Apple and explain to them what Apple customer service policy is on this product.

Dealer sells Apple phone with bill but Apple says product was opened before. Resellers sells AppleCare warranty extension saying the warranty is valid. I purchased an iPhone on 2 Aug 2015 from Gupta stores Kailash colony and made a payment his cheque. In July 2016 I went to an Apple authorized reseller Futureworld and requested a warranty extension, called AppleCare, which provides another year warranty. The reseller checked my details in the system including my imei number and said I am entitled to it and sold me the same for 3rd 4500. When I tried to extend the warranty online it did not work. I went back to the reseller who checked again and said everything is fine. I called Apple helpline and send them all the documents. They came back saying your phone was opening on April 25th 2015.

I went back to Futureworld who refused to take it back and said my phone in in warranty. I went to Gupta stores who denied the same vehemently. I contacted Apple helpline again and they wrote a mail stating that the warranty can't be applied. The phone was opened on April 25th and they are happy to refund the AppleCare. Apple has still not paid and today they say they will only give 50 percent since it's 10 months. I told them on Aug 8th "You made a commitment of full payment." Every time when I call up there is an executive who doesn't understand the case despite giving case identification number. The callbacks are by young call center executives who just rattle the rule back and keep you holding for almost 20 to 30 minutes as they check with a concerned department. Meanwhile Gupta stores refuses to do anything on the ground that the phone is working. I need to register a complaint against Gupta stores, Futureworld and Apple.

I recently placed an online order at Apple. I even used my Apple Pay. Turns out the confirmation email went to the wrong address and that person, who did not place the order, was able to call in and have the order cancelled by claiming they never placed it. 3 full days after I placed the order I get an email stating my cancellation was being processed. I immediately call Apple to find out why since I had not cancelled it. Apple failed to confirm who they were talking to when they cancelled the order. That simple. Result, my account with them was set to not allow future online orders. The order delivery was reversed so I never received it and they still charged me for it. Support was polite but totally unable to do anything.

I put 100% of the blame on Apple and its procedures that allow them to error and provide no options for their support staff to fix a problem. Polite excuses as to why they can't do anything. All lip service. Apple reversed the shipping, it can be seen in the shipment tracking but I have to wait for them to get the items back and processed before they will issue a refund. This is completely unacceptable. It was Apple's error but the consumer is the one to suffer with nothing being done to even attempt to make it right or to retain a customer. I was a long time Apple user. Not any longer. I am selling my Apple products and replacing with Windows, android and Samsung.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

On 5/25/17 I went to Apple store in fancy Century City. There I found: Arrogant, abrupt, dont-care-if-you-are-here-or-buy-anything attitude, with only 2 front end sales people who were busy. The back end staff for tech help was busy all acted very elitist, ignoring me when I wanted to Buy an expensive item. After long wait, requesting help, 1 woman sort of came to help [But her heavy-** accent was so hard to understand, I had to repeat back and still be confused, as she was unfit to be a saleswoman.] Then she said excuse me, be right back but did not return from hidden-back-area. I went to ask for help from tech-line monitor - Who I asked, "Can you get someone else into sales section?" And his answer was, "Are you in line here?" So instead of calling for more assistance in other section, he snubbed me & then ignored me too.

Just as I was ready to walk out, then a young ** woman showed up - But she too displaying a bad aloof-superior-abrupt attitude and having no patience or interest in the sale, with very limited replies or courtesy. Then she did NOT explain anything or seem to want to do more than say, "I gotta be here, to keep my job, so whatdaya want?" I asked about return policy and was told in 4 words only curtly. I asked about warranty and she speeded thru a brief synopsis which left me unclear of what it was. So I asked a few details which she could barely tolerate or to explain to me.

I still did not understand details of how long warranty was, and her main interest was to sell me the $100 Extra Extended warranty... Instead of telling me of what parts came - With machine itself. When I was not interested in those extras, she grimaced, then sped on to ask sarcastically, what else I wanted to know. As I had previously researched machine online, I looked at physical tablet, I had while delayed waiting... Checked specs on display copy and had pre-decided on model I wanted. So when I said, "With credit card out & ready to pay." She then asked, "Do you want a bag?" And I replied, "Yes, but why ask me that?" Then she pointed to my purse and said, "Maybe you wanted to take it in there huh? How cheap is this store? For a $500 item? I should put in my purse? To save them the cost of a paper bag?

Then when she gave me total final price, she did Not Mention any extra fees but just declared a total. I asked and then she showed it on her small-font phone - when I questioned the total? There was a non-identifiable $5 fee, so I asked what that was ? And as if I were "So stupid", she exasperatedly said it was a recycle fee, but no explanation, just said & done. Her behavior was so rude, making this buying-customer feel as if I should not be there at all, and no one cared about selling me anything! I realized I was IN THE WRONG STORE. And I will never ever never to return to any Apple store again! The disrespectful, unhelpful, dis-interested-in-selling-a-product attitude was so blatant and alienating, there was no on-site Manager available and no site to write a real complaint. They just dont care!

I don't know where to start but since Steve Jobs passed away Apple been really bad. I should admit they do have a nice Idiot proof phones, however, customer service sucks. Their attitude sucks. I will never ever buy their product again. I had several different issues with them. The last one was I bought the wireless Beats. It came with 3 months of free iTunes but when I called they said that it was expired. It didn't even have a expiration date.

Another time I went to store to get my phone replaced they accused me of having my phone being worked on. It was brand new 2 weeks old phone. When I asked them how did they even think that. They refused to tell me after hours of calls then I was told that inside the phone had finger prints. which was ** because I took it to another store and they said they never heard such a thing. MY advice is stay away from Apple product. From now on I will never ever buy anything they own even if it was free.

Apple makes you remember over 3 passwords and then when you change it from one of the Apple products you must change it in any of them. Sometimes the time runs out and you have to wait for several hours to try again. I spent 2 hours tonight and still had to give up. Are they nuts?

My iPhone 6 Plus was giving me so much trouble. The lock button was super sensitive. It continuously would give me a "slide to power off" message even when I was not touching it. Almost every time I pushed home button, I would take several screenshots. I went to Apple Store and they quoted me $329 plus tax to change the lock button. I found a wonderful seller on eBay who fixed it for $30! Cell-evate is the seller. Tell me why Apple Store has to charge well over $300 for labor to change a 10 cent part? Apple Store is a RIP OFF!

About a month ago I stopped at Apple Store to purchase two chargers a long and a shorter cable. Due to manufacturer defects one of the cable broke. I returned it to the store on North Ave., Chicago for exchange. I was intimidated by the answers I received. The tech guy was comparing the cable with an axle of a car that got broken while it was purchased. He concluded that he is sorry he couldn't help my case. I told the guy that I am an Apple loyalist. That all computers, iPads, and phones in my household are Apple products. That was like ok, what else! I walked out with shame, that a company this big could not treat customer as people but a statistic. I told the gentleman to his face, that I promised I will never buy an Apple products ever. I didn't even bothered him, because he care less. Make me to wonder how many people like me have received this same cold customer treatment from Apple Stores tech guys. This is very bad!

I just had the worst experience. I brought my Mac mini all the way from overseas to retrieve my stored emails because for some reason they didn't transfer on my new Mac or other devices. I explained this to the girl at the Genius Bar that under no circumstances can I lose those mails. She plays around with it and loses all my mails. I ask for the manager and they both refuse to take responsibility and tell me I should have gone somewhere else.

We purchased an iPhone 7 for my son in October 2016. 6 mos. later, the screen went black. You could hear the texts and calls coming in, but you could not see the display. We took the phone to AT&T (where we originally purchased the phone) and they instructed us to bring it to Apple Store since it is still under warranty. They looked at the phone, determined it needed a new display and told us to return in one hour. When we came back, the rep told us the technician had located two minuscule spots that had water damage under the screen. We insisted the phone has never been submerged in water (although the advertisement for the iPhone 7 touts total submersion in water without damage). The rep told us that a "raindrop" can cause water damage! How can a raindrop cause water damage to a water resistant phone???!!!

So, Apple refused to repair the phone and told us the warranty is null and void. Maybe by claiming water damage, the Apple Store can reduce its outgoing costs of repairs of an obviously faulty phone. The reps basically laughed at me for questioning their findings. They care NOTHING of customer service. Business is too good for them to care or to truthfully advertise that a "raindrop" can cause water damage in the iPhone 7.

I have a 2015 Macbook Pro. It was the most expensive model that Apple made at the time. I've been very happy with it until this past Thursday when I was asked to update my Sierra software. After downloading the software, my computer would not turn on. I called Apple support and they suggested I take it into the Apple Store. Today I did that and the service rep tells me it's a display problem and that it needs to be replaced. Please keep in mind that my computer worked FLAWLESSLY before the software update. The service rep tells me that "it's just a coincidence" and informs me that the repair is going to be $741. Now I feel like I'm being ripped off but I'm about to start a new job and cannot be without the computer so I leave it for the repair.

Several hours later I am informed that the repair is complete and that I can pick it up. So I go in and am prepared to pay for the bill and ask for my damaged display back. The manager (David-arrogant British fellow) tells me that it is "Global Apple policy to not return parts". I mention to him that I paid for that part and it belongs to me and inform him that that might be breaking the law in Chicago. I then ask to speak to his superior. He tells me there he doesn't have a superior that he is the store manager. I say "You mean you answer to no one?" He says Tim Cook.

Now at this point I know the guy's a jerk and call him on his BS. I say "There is no regional manager you answer to?" He then goes on to say that there is someone he answers to at the store but he refuses to give me his contact info. Meanwhile the person who's taking my money gives me the REAL boss' info and I will call tomorrow. Unbelievable. I'm done giving them money and will campaign with all of my family and friends to stay away from their products!

I applied for the Apple card a year ago and I bought an iPhone. After a year I paid off the balance, so I decided to get the new iPhone 7 with the same card since the finance was 18 months no interest. I went to the Apple Store and paid with my Barclaycard. This past March the 15 I got a note on their website saying my finance was about to expired and I need to make the full payment. Called them and ask about the mistake but easily they said I was supposed to call them within 30 days which I never was told and also I clicked on the "18 months no interest" when I signed on the Apple credit card machine. Ripoff... Be aware. Stay away from Barclaycard Apple Card.

Tried to order a new iPhone 7 both on Wednesday and Friday (today) through the Apple Store for my Verizon account, and experienced Apple store system problems and customer service ignorance. The store's system says there is a hold on my account but when salesperson contacts Verizon directly, there is no hold, which was also confirmed by Verizon store in the same mall. They can't sell us the new phone (!!) and they won't do anything about it.

Also, on Wednesday they offered a $95 credit for the old iPhone and today it is $80 and they won't even commit to giving us the original credit. They said that they would try different boxes of phones and quote "maybe our lucky train comes in." For a tech company to have no idea how their systems work and to not have an integrated system in 2017 is ridiculous, and to have their store manager tell us that there is nothing they can do and "Oh well" is completely unacceptable. Went down the mall to the Verizon store and we are getting a better deal with zero hassles.

Went in to get a new screen on my phone and they told me that they have to check if I ever had any water damage on my phone and that they will let me know if they can fix my screen or not. Come back to hours later and they tell me that I had water damage on my phone which I don't remember I ever drop my phone in water so they told me that they cannot change my screen. So I would have to purchase a new phone if I want a new screen!! Every year they make it harder and harder on their customers. All they want is to suck all the money out of you!!!

Awful - each visit the "service" gets worse. Apple is going downhill like other big smug companies. Today the genius bar scheduling guy accosts me with an attitude and lectures me that he's in charge. Worse yet - the genius bar is staffed with 1 person so I have to wait 1 1/2 hours. To make it worse Apple's website now makes it VERY difficult to schedule a appointment. They want to steer you to their online help staff which are ineffective.

I can't get the triggers right and it is not easy than the Nintendo 3DS! It was easy with stylus, but not easy with fingers! This game will have to be removed from the Apple App Store! Goodbye Worthless Piece of Online Junk!

I could not access my account. After changing my password multiple times and trying several email addresses to access the account I got on the phone and called Apple directly. I was cut off on the first phone call and after being told they would call me back, they did not. I called again. I was told I was talking to a supervisor whose name was Cheryl. She refused to delete my account and help me set up a new one.

After about a 30 minute go round with her about all the things I had already tried in order to fix the problems I was told they would deactivate my account and I would have to provide proof of purchase for my iPhone 6 before they would reset my account. They would not do anything other than give me the script about how to change my password and said that they could not do anything else to help me. I am not a satisfied customer and now have a phone I use for professional interviews that will no longer be of use to me. I will have the phone reset to factory settings and will be forced to set up a new email account (2 of them in order to use it) which proves Apple does not care about its customers or its accounts.

I woke up Christmas morning, turned on my iPad and got a message saying, "Unable to verify. Error occurred during activation". I have been using this device for 5 years...and it worked the night before... I Changed NOTHING! I called tech support, and after 4 hours of troubleshooting and 2 escalations, discovered that this same problem was affecting my iPad, my iPhone, and my AppleTV...ALL of my Apple products were unusable, overnight...

Tech support told me they were escalating the call to a higher level, and to expect a call back within 24 hours. After 28 hours with NO call back, I called them. Another 3 hours of troubleshooting with no success, and I am told they are escalating to Apple Engineers, and to wait for their call back within 24 hours. 48 hours later, still no call back, so. I called. I am told Nothing can be done until the Engineers notify them of what they found. It has now been 9 1/2 days with my iPad, iPhone, and AppleTV, ALL my Apple products unusable, and NO expectation of when they may even work again!

My understanding when I BUY digital content is that I OWN it - however, this is not the case with Apple! My items are stored in the Cloud for use on my Apple TV. Mostly, kids TV shows and some music. If you also have any Apple subscriptions (music, iCloud storage) and a payment happens to not go through (i.e., perhaps your iTunes card runs out), Apple cuts off your access to previously PURCHASED content until payment is resolved. I cannot understand how this is okay in any way.

Worst experience with my phone 6s plus. After I bought the phone I have some issues with apps crack, sudden shutdown, blank screen sometimes. When I am in call it suddenly get off and can't even on for 2 hours. I did appointment after 2 months from purchase and they checked the phone and said "we can recognize app crack but not remaining. We can solve the app crack" and about remaining they said that they will put a note on the phone issue. Next time same problems again. I called Apple support and they said its software problem and they can't help me.

I am using the phone with same problem holding my patience everytime when it get switch off suddenly. I am tired of it and today 12/26/2016 I booked appointment at Apple Store World Trade Center 7:50 pm. Unexpectedly I reached there at 8:20 pm and they said that they cancelled my appointment because I am late where I wasted travel costs unnecessarily. Doesn't matter but still at least they should had check my phone and let me know the issue, so I will be least satisfied because if it is a small problem they can do it immediately or can schedule after. After a long time about an year I realized why did I buy Apple iPhone and struggle with the problem rather I would have bought some other brand.

Arrived 5 minutes early for appointment at the Apple Store. Store was packed full of people like sardines. Small children were crying, noise everywhere. Had to stand in line 15 minutes only to be told to wait at a certain table. Others at the table had been waiting 25 minutes. Finally got a "genius" who told me what I already knew: my battery qualifies for replacement. Then she told me they would require my phone for two hours to replace the battery. When I told her this was unsatisfactory, she said I could get this handled with Express Delivery at home. I was happy with this!

I left on the journey home and I received the Apple home delivery phone call only to find out that in fact I cannot get Express Delivery but must go back into a store OR send my phone in (no replacement phones available). All the Apple Stores are in MALLS, which are the worst places on earth. Found a Verizon store NOT IN A MALL in the next city over who can order the battery (two week delivery) and install in 10 minutes. Apple should allow for mail and phone solutions. Going in person is not at all pleasant. Using MALLS to house Apple Stores is NOT GENIUS.

Let me start by saying I have been a service manager in 2 very large service departments that have earned many customer service awards. My heart rate is in the low 50's and it's not because I'm an athlete. It's because after 20 years as a tech and another 20 years managing I have been conditioned to be calm and take care of customers even if they are screaming. It takes a lot to get my skin boiling.

I had an appointment to get the screen replaced on a new iPhone at 2:30. I arrived at 2:15 and was initially checked in. 10 minutes later someone came to me and got info off the phone, had me log into my account so that he could turn off the find my phone feature. Then said "a tech would be with you shortly." I told him I just want to drop it off and come back later. He said that the next person needs to get more info. At 3:10 a guy came up to me and said "I need the code to get in the phone." I said it just needs the cracked screen replaced. He then told me he needed it to turn the "find my iPhone" turned off. I told him it was off that the previous person did it.

I explained how long I've waited and that my wife is in the car right out front. I need to get it from her it will take 1 minute. He said I would have to go back in the queue. I asked, "Really? It won't take a minute and you're going to help someone else after an hour wait and 45 minutes passed the time you should have helped me?" He said yup and walked away. I asked him as he turned to get me the manager. He said "if that's what you want" and went to the back.

3 minutes later he said the manager said "you would be the next person." I got the number from my wife and came back and showed the "expert" that the "find my iPhone" feature was off. He said "just go over there and sit down." A young lady then came up me and said "you need the screen replaced right." I said yes and I want to talk to the manager. The manager came out and I explained how long past my appointment time it was and about the rude kid that waited on me, I also told him of my being a service director in a dealership service department, and how much I can take before getting passed off. He kept saying I'm sorry and nothing else.

I went into the Apple Store in Edina, MN on 12/21/2016. I am not very tech savvy. I was having trouble with my photos on my iPhone 6 and the iCloud. When I went into the store, they told me I would need an appointment and the next one available was 1 week out. I told them I just wanted someone to check to make sure that I had the right settings, they said that I still needed an appointment. I went into work, asked one of my co-workers to look at my phone. It took them less than 1 minute to determine that I had one of the settings incorrect. Poor customer service when they cannot even take the time to do a quick check.

First class trash. Top heavy snail. Go up to El Capitan (you may have to buy the flash drive version but trust me, it's worth it), and stay there. El Capitan will also give you headaches but none of the magnitude you will encounter with Sierra. Don't believe me? Before doing anything, check it out on the Net; lots of sites will have something to say. I am a fully capable and very ordinary human without the need for Spotlight or Siri but with a need for speed and getting basic things done on the double. Well, not with Apple, for all its elegance and uplifting prices. Background activities (indexing)? No, not required. Thank you. Icloud, no thank you. Any controls from the outside? No, not as much as I can help it. Switch all the great options off as you install any system unless you are one of the reviewing nuts. They get paid for their verbosity, you don't. Trust me, stay clear of Sierra.

Made the reservation in store, and was told the wait time is about 1 hour and a half. Wait for one hour and a half and came back again, was told the reservation is gone! I need to finish it by today so I asked to make a reservation again. Then I was put in line and wait for another 1 hour, nobody taking care of me. The WORST experience I have ever had in the states. I wonder how the Apple stock can be that high.

I dropped my iPad. The screen was black. I did a restore and still black. I made an appt. with the Apple Store at Waterside Shops in Naples, FL. 4 days later I went to the store. Did not have a long wait. The genius bar associate plugged my serial number into his computer and said my iPad was 3 years old and they don't fix them anymore. I could get another one for $249 with 30 day warranty or buy the new model for $399. I told him I'd think about it. He said he would email the information to me (which I never got). Thank goodness I decided to think about it. I went online and found some solutions. I banged the back of the iPad on the arm of an upholstered chair and like magic my screen came to life. My iPad is now working and I'm very happy. It seems Apple is only interested in selling not servicing.

Tried for three days to get Apple to help me... waited on the phone more than 3 hours in total. They promised that a phone was on the way. It was not. Called three more times... same promise... each time waiting at least 30 minutes. Finally got someone who said they had made a mistake and they would rectify the situation in 24 hours. Two days later, still waiting. No apologies, just lousy service. This is my 5th iPhone. They are the worst.

I am shocked at what I got at Apple store, Valley Fair Mall, Santa Clara, at 10:30 AM: I have been Apple loyal client for so many years, and as an IT works for an organization that spends millions of dollars a year on Apple products, we even have a person hired by Apple to manage our requests directly. I am in interaction with Apple products, and I recommend Apple products for my clients but today's experience was completely different at the store, and I want someone to tell me, is this Apple's new way of customer service or it was just one incident?

What I saw was completely unprofessional, unsafe, and unhealthy. I went to Apple store to get iPhone 7 Plus; I went to the store asking for help. Someone told me "You have to wait outside to be lined, someone will help you there." I said "sure, thank you." But when I went outside I found someone taking people's wishes and re-queue them again to another line next to it. These two lines are few meters away from the store because it's in the Mall hallway. Another line is located outside the door; the staff member migrates the second line into a smaller group beside the store.

Now I was waiting, and it was forever, what I saw was shocking. Unsafe: having these stands in the hallway to help in lining people is completely unsafe in case of fire or earthquake, we are in Bay Area. Unhealthy: It's not healthy to stand for one hour without moving. It's unpleasant experience, painful. Unprofessional: It wasn't professional in many ways. Organization: The line wasn't moving. I requested to speak with a manager, the response was that "I would try to get more resources from inside." I couldn't believe that you have four people just to put people in line. Why don't they just help them? It takes less than 10 minutes to sell an iPhone. This mean that you can help 4 people every 10 minutes, a person/2.5 minutes.

Poor handling: I went to ask for the second time. I said I really want someone that understand my situation. A person said, "I am a manager, and I am aware that you spoke with someone, the average iPhone purchase takes about an hour." (Really???) Unethical: I was talking to the people in the line, and we realized that Apple was just using us as a show. They wanted the store to look busy (It's a cheap marketing way to look outstanding).

After waiting more than 30 minutes with no single move, I got very disappointed because I see the staff wasn't busy and the line isn't moving. I spoke again with the manager. I asked "Please help me to understand why it's taking too long, why purchasing iPad or any other thing takes less than five minutes, but we are waiting outside for so long?" He said that there are two answers, "I will say that we will try to get things moving." I said "This is what I see; you are just using us as a show to make the store look busy". He said "This is your opinion, and you are entitled to it, not everyone feels the same." I said, "How do you know?" He answered, "We ask people." Of course, that wasn't true because I was in the line and no one got feedback from us.

Now, that was unsafe, unhealthy, unprofessional, and unethical (Because the store manager was wasting our time to create traffic). Is this what we deserve for our loyalty to Apple? Is our time too cheap to use it as a marketing show for your store? I can't believe that Steve Jobs was striving to cut the operation system start up time for one second while the store manager is intentionally wasting 3600 seconds of our time!

Apple Store Company Profile