2. Miscellaneous

Apple Store
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.37/5

Apple Store Reviews

Resolution response: Jan. 6, 2020

I was able to resolve my issue with the retail executive about my online experience. Their delivery service is done from a company called Post Mates from Korea. Any refunds for packages not delivered are split up.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I use a UPS box for my packages and there was no indication on their website or in a confirmation email that I would have to be the one signing for the package. It was overnight vital business software. The package was returned. In addition, they overcharged me and my total came to two separate charges totally $290.48. Support could not explain the discrepancy.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I bought a set of AirPods from Walmart that have a warranty and serial number is in Apple's system but they won't honor it because they are trying to say my AirPods are fake. I would need a proof of purchase which was thrown away. Smh so they won't replace them and I'm out of almost $200. How do we know any of Apple products are real if this is the case? They are definitely scamming people with there warranties!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I walked in the Apple store to buy an iPhone unlocked. I looked and see so many employees with the red shirt on helping other people or just on their phones doing whatever so I walked and waited for someone to assist me. I waited for like 5 min before someone asked can they help me (reminder that there is so many people working there why am I waiting). I told them I wanted to buy an iPhone. He told me to go to the front of the store (reminder there is no signs saying anything but about apple's product everything looks the same) so I walked to the last table on the right and asked another apple worker I was trying to buy an iPhone. He told to get on line. Where there is no line or direction of one. Luckily another worker asked if I was buying it unlocked and helped me right away after she helped the other customer before me first. I do not want to ever go in there again. What a bad experience.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2019

I recently upgraded my I 6 plus to an I 8. When filling out the online form I gave them an accurate assessment of my trade in. They valued the phone at $100 and said they would credit my card when it was returned. After shipping it back they claimed it was worthless and returned it to me with out an explanation. Could not get through to anyone at Apple to even ask questions. Horrible customer service. Hope they enjoy the $100 because it is the last thing I will purchase from them. I have 4 iphones in my family and have been loyal since my first I 5. Time to switch to Samsung.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

If you are planning on surprising anyone with a new Apple device for Christmas, do not give out any of the recipients information to the sales rep! We purchased phones for all of our kids for Christmas this year. Let me reinforce that we wanted to SURPRISE our adult children with these phones and the sales rep knew the purpose of our purchase. We included apple care with each phones purchased. Big mistake on our part, but bigger mistake on the side of the apple sales rep! (Was it really a mistake, or a sales rep wanting to be vindictive? We will never know. They are trained, right?).

She requested personal information on the kids for the apple care. 3 days after the purchase one of my sons who is still living at home happens to leave his emails page open on the laptop. I see an email he received from apple on the date of our purchase. There, in print, is a message from apple care outlining his coverage on his new iPhone 11. Really!!! Thanks for killing our anticipated surprise!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

They did not have morning appointments so made one at 5PM. Could not make the one at 5PM so went in at 10am, They said the wait would be an hour. Had a dentist appointment at 1:30PM. After waiting for an hour, they now said they can get me in by 1:00PM. I said I do not think it is a big problem but sometimes it turns on and some times not. They said they hope they can get me in by one PM. So three hour wait and then off to the dentist. Do not know if I will be seen at all by anyone yet. But Apple may no longer be worth the purchase and the high price you pay.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I attempted to order a refurbished MacBook Pro from the Apple Online Store. My payment went through, however, Apple canceled my order two days after it was placed. Customer service said my order was canceled because information couldn't be verified but refused to tell me exactly what part of my information could not be verified. I went as high as management for an answer, and they said they couldn't tell me either. I had contacted my bank, and there was no problem on their end. They had released the funds. I have nothing positive to say about my experience with the Apple Online Store.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2019

I have never been more disappointed in a product. Over the last year I have had numerous problems with my airpods. They cannot hold a charge. I have tried to follow through on my warranty promise from Apple for the year they have promised. After many hours of communicating online, in person at the store, and on the phone I finally give up! I do not have the time or energy to continue on the laughable apple product promise product. Over the last year I have returned 4 yes 4 apple airpods through there warrenty product promises. I still do not own a pair of apple airpods that can hold a charge. It's always a 50/50 chance what I’ll get when I reach for my airpods. Finally I give up!! You win apple. I’m done with you and your products!!! Warning to consumers .... Take note of my review and save your time and money!!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

I upgraded my iPhone to the XS Max at the Apple Valencia store in California on August 5, 2019, and my phone NEVER worked normally as the store was not able to connect it with Sprint. The situation remains unchanged for the last 3 months, at each of the 4 times we went to the store. Each time we heard a different diagnostic, and they refused to replace the device and instead did different procedures to try to fix the phone instead of replacing it. The first time they said by mistake they did not replace the SIM Card and that would fix the problem. The next time we were met by a rude Manager Jason ** who not only did not listen to the issue, also implied that I did not know how to use the phone and adjust the settings properly. The other 2 times different diagnostics were given like re-setting the system and none of them work.

In addition to these visits, I went a few times to the Sprint store and called their customer service to verify that the phone was registered and connected to their network. Sprint determined that the problem was not with the network. The problems I had because of no internet connections affect my work, my college, my connection with my family in Brazil and even the use of navigation apps, specially in freeways. All this could have been avoided if APPLE had exchanged the device in the very beginning, avoiding months of frustrating callas and useless visits to the store.

On November 1st, I spoke with supervisor Jason from APPLE support, and told him again of all the problems I was having with the phone for the last 3 months, they contacted the store and spoke with Manager Hannah but she did not contact me. We only found out that Apple customer service called the store because we called again today the 800 number from the store and they confirmed it. I am very disappointed and tired of the run-around.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

i spent thousands of dollars buying an iPad pro and iPhone XR. I got the last gen ipad as the new ones seem to bend, I can't transfer files or music making the products useless. I'm a digital artist/graphic designer. I create videos, custom music and graphics. I need to transfer a wide array of files. I can't do any of this. i have repeatedly called and chatted with Apple support of whom I pay for extended support and warranty. Both chat and customer service reps place on long hold and then hang up. The person on the phone sounds like they should be working at McDonalds. Not intelligent and most certainly not a genius. I feel like I was raped of my money by false advertising and a product that doesn't live up to the hype.

Sadly if had just purchased the Surface Pro and got a Galaxy s10 I'd not have these problems. I regret buying Apple and will never buy again. How is this 2019 and you still have no ports? No usb port, no sdhc, no way to transfer music files. Forcing people to buy through your iTunes store is extortion. Also no one on YouTube makes tutorials about Apple because no one knows how to use these products. They are useless.

Apple Store Company Information