Apple Store

Apple Store

3.1/5 (96 ratings)

About Apple Store

Apple Store Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple Store?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Apple?

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

Purchased a new Apple watch with the trade in from the store. Sent the old watch which was in physically great condition but it was rejected because the data wasn't wiped. Nowhere had I seen that I was supposed to do anything other than unpair the watch. Wiping the data clean wasn't on any packing materials. I was disgusted that my original watch battery life didn't last as expected and now with this experience, I will not trust Apple again with a watch purchase. Couldn't be more disgusted!!!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

Purchased an iPhone 13 on an Apple Gift card. On 9/25/201. Went back today (9/26/201) and they didn’t have it. Asked for my money back and the sales Agent told me it’s impossible, and I should just buy other things with it. I laughed at him. I said I paid 1,100 dollars for a phone and because you sold it to someone else, and I should buy useless things with 1,100 with it. The Manager was as useless. Called Apple, explaining everything to them and they just hung up on me.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2021

Apple failed to ship me the replacement item that I requested and never refunded me the credit card hold I paid. The service rep on the phone was very unhelpful and rude — wasting me 30 mins and saying that she couldn’t look into the case. She even kept saying that I didn’t return the item back. However, the whole situation comes from that FedEX never delivered my item due to storms in Feb. When I said that I wanted to escalate, she said that she is the senior advisor. She promised to call back in 30 mins but never fulfills her promise. Worst customer experience ever!!! Shame on Apple!!!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I called Apple Play Store for a unknown charge and the lady more like child was messing around for no reason... She was like, "Type in allinonewordapplesupport.com" and I was mentioning I couldn't find it and she kept repeating the same thing. She then said, "Oh no just type applesupport.com all in one word" with a laugh. Wow Apple what of a joke of people you hire. Hope you can pay for for quality/educated employees SMH.

Original review: July 18, 2021

I have a lot of problems when I play the music. It is incredible that I cannot play the music in the order that you want! It is very frustrating that Apple is not interested in having a good product and giving it good technical support and trying to solve problems. And my iPhone 7 is much faster than IPhone 12, tremendous deception that iPhone12 is faster, if it is more expensive but it is nothing better, it continues with the same problems with applications that do not work as they say, no real answer by Apple

Original review: July 12, 2021

I have never had a Apple product before. I always thought apple was overpriced. I decided to order a new iPad via online store. I never knew they all come from directly from china. I can't believe people are so blind and dumb. I love the way everyone uses the Covid 19 for all their shipping delays. What a pitiful company.

Original review: July 8, 2021

Walked in at 10:00 am to local Apple store saying I am ready to purchase this specific computer that apple website says you have. I had walked into store the previous day and received information on 2 products, wanted to think about overnight. Apple store employee response, "Come back at 10:45 for a shopping specialist," I responded, "I don't need a shopping specialist. I need someone to bring computer out to me and I will give you payment." He said go online, I am here and there was no one to to get my computer and take my money. There were more employees than customers.

As soon as I turned to leave, another apple employee asked if he could help, I said evidently not. Does this sound like a good business model much less good customer service? Covid seems to give store excuses to limit employees needed, restrict customer convenience and add another barrier to reasonable service. I did not need specialized service just someone to take my money and get my product.

Original review: July 6, 2021

I paid AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss Program for a new iPhone replacement from Apple Store and when I bought it on December 2019, I paid AppleCare+ insurance charging $14.99 a month ever since 2019 until now July 2021 and I still pay every month. I lost my iPhone and I never lost it before, they never sent me a replacement even though I lost it with proof of losing it. It's not worth it to pay insurance after having to make 3 claims and each one got declined.

They will not send another iPhone if you lose it. They don't take care about their customers. You just waste your money and time with them. It's the first time I lost my iPhone! After the third, claim, they mentioned that it was declined because I didn't have insurance at the time I lost my iPhone, even though I was paying each month! I still have insurance and they were lying. They are just stealing your money. Later they told me I still have insurance after I lost my iPhone. How's that possible? They are finding reasons not to give you an iPhone. Very poor service. Not respectful at all.

Original review: June 17, 2021

My family and I have been lifelong Apple customers and never have had any issues but the one time that I did and noticed they had been charging my account for something I did not purchase or use customer service refused (couldn’t) credit my account back. Unfortunately Apple does not empower their employees to make exceptions and help customers as they deem appropriate therefore the reps were unable to support. The only avenue to escalate the issue was to WRITE to management which took a long time for a response (rejected request). They are a leading tech company and had no way of resolving the issue real-time (call or electronically), disappointing. This has certainly tainted my experience with Apple.

Original review: June 15, 2021

A security guard greets me at the door. "Wait in line. He'll tell you what to do next." The large man in black gives a nod to a man at the head of a long line. I feel intimidated. The man at the head of the line has an iPad. I see him after standing in line for 10-minutes. I note that there really aren't that many people in the store. Maybe 10. There are at least that many "Geniuses". He asks questions to determine why I'm there. I feel interrogated. He checks his "information" which he does have on me as I bought my last two Macs in this store. He spells my name. Gets the last name wrong, but people spell it wrong sometimes. I say, "Yes, that's me," but don't correct him. Then he goes a little further and says, "It says here your name is spelled this way but you agreed it was spelled the other way."

I now feel like I'm in trouble. Like 4th grade. Yet my adult brain (I'm 58) tells me this is overzealous behavior on his part considering I'm just waiting for him to let me talk to one of the "Genius" people. This person then hands me off to another person. The next person spells my name, then asks to see some ID. Wait. This is a retail store. I'm here to have my computer repaired. Why am I being intimidated, interrogated, shamed, and made to feel as though I'm posing as someone else? Am I being accused of lying? I show the ID then ask why they need to see it. "To make sure you are who you say you are." I'm insulted. I'm just here in line not doing anything wrong. I'm just waiting. This seems really odd.

My red alerts are signaling as something seems really off. I tell the kid (he looks to be in his 20s) that I got an email and a phone call... My parts have come in and I was told I could wait in the store for the repair and that it would take around 10 minutes. "Let me see the email." Again, I'm not being believed. I show the email. I'm having to prove who I am and why I am there. Is this what it's like in a communist country? The kid knows I'm getting upset. He keeps using the fake-nice language and voice. He tells me there's no way this is a fix that can be done in less than an hour. I falter. I'm flustered. Insulted. Intimidated. I've really had it. I go Karen on him and will live to regret it. I angrily say that I will wait and they should take the computer to the back room and fix it.

My advice is to never upset a Genius Bar staff. Never. They have absolutely all of the control and there will not be a thing you can do. They have security staff and once your computer disappears into the back room... Well, "Look at them. They are the captain now." The manager came out and yelled at me... What I mean by this is that he said a lot of accommodating things (probably from a handbook of instructions on how to deal with unhappy clients) in a very loud voice so everyone could hear, and he kept doing it even though I started to cry. My husband came and we waited for 2 hours.

They kept sending different people out to tell us the repair was almost done and would be just a little while longer. One man told us at 8 pm that they didn't need to put in a new trackpad and it would be out momentarily. He left the store. Another man came out just minutes after the prior man left to tell me that they now realize the trackpad would have to be replaced. It would be about another 1/2 hour.

Magically, they finished working on my computer at exactly 9 pm when the store closed. Not five minutes earlier. Not ten minutes after. Amazingly, they were able to make the exact final adjustment at 9 pm when they were ready to close the store and go home. Do you believe that? I don't. I believe a bunch of controlling smart people were looking at a handbook in the backroom, doing exactly what they had to do to avoid being written up by Apple for inappropriate behavior, and punishing me for daring to expect to be treated like a human being.

We got our computer and they managed to give us the trackpad free and didn't charge labor... but honestly, the same smudges that were on my original trackpad are still there. I don't think they changed it, to begin with. They just said that so they'd have a reason to punish us and make us wait. I went to the car and cried. I cried the whole drive home. I cried off and on for the rest of the evening. I cried because I couldn't do anything to protect or defend myself. They manipulated and punished me. These are people who should be glad I am willing to pay the money to purchase Apple products; willing to spend the money to have my apple product repaired. I've been an apple/Mac user for 15 years. I use an iPhone, we've owned iPads, this is the 5th Mac our family has purchased... 2 for me, 1 for my husband, 2 for our kids... we've gone through at least 6 iPhones and 3 iPads.

I am done. I will not be treated as though I am a felon who stole a computer, or a liar who is trying to do... what, I don't know... or someone who is unreasonable. This is not ** Germany in 1942. This is not North Korea or Communist China. This is America. Apple is not a government agency. They are a retail store. The people who work at the poorly named Genius Bar, are mechanics for computers made by Apple, and I should not have to prove my value to shop there. This is a monopoly. They are too powerful. I will never let them bully me again. One more note to the "Geniuses." If I had stolen the computer, why in the world would I bring it to a Genius Bar to pay $300 to have it fixed?

Original review: May 23, 2021

After having a $75 account balance disappear into thin air, I attempted to get it back. After an hour messaging with Apple CSRs, waiting on hold and talking their 'senior csr', the money is gone. Absorbed by Apple as profit. I started to do some research and found out that Apple iTunes/App Store account balances have been disappearing into thin air since as far back as 2008. Thousands and thousands of complaints and Apple has not done anything about it. Most often, it happens right after downloading and installing iOS updates. The only way to get the money back is to have the physical gift card(s) that you redeemed. Otherwise, you're out of luck.

Most times the amounts that disappear are small enough that people don't even notice or it's not worth the effort to go through a process dealing with Apple that takes hours or even days. But, balances of $1500 have reportedly disappeared and that money was simply absorbed by Apple as profit. Gift cards were purchased, yet no product or service was rendered, so that money is pure profit.

Two important questions- Why is there a process in place to reimburse users when their account balance disappears? Because it happens so often. And, if it was simply due to a software glitch or benign programming error, why does money only disappear from accounts and money never randomly appears? Statistics dictate that if this were a random error, you should expect money appearing and disappearing equally. NOT disappearing 100% of the time. My $75 is gone. Right into Apple's pocket. They make a lot of money because of disappearing account balances. That's why they don't do anything about it. Protect yourself and keep those gift cards in a safe place after you redeem them. Otherwise, you may lose that money after the next iOS update.

Original review: May 21, 2021

Apple support MADE the appointment at the "Genius Bar" (gimme' a break) for data migration from my MacBook Air to a new MacBook pro. Apparently this 'genius' Store decided not to be bothered with customer service. After waiting days for an appointment and driving there, I was told they don't DO data migration anymore. (I'd do it myself if I wasn't awaiting cataract surgery, and can't see to do it). I'll NEVER set foot in another Apple Store for as long as I live, and may quit Mac altogether. I've been a loyal Mac follower since 1990, stupid me! The takeaway of this review? This Apple Store sucks!

Original review: May 10, 2021

So my refund request for £2.99 and £6.99 was refused after buying two in-game packs from a game called Idle: Mania. This happened last week as I logged in to see that they had announced closure of their game/servers in one days time out of nowhere. Both packs I purchased on the 25/26th of April require you to log in each day to collect rewards over a 30 day period. Clearly I had only accumulated 4-5 days worth of rewards. On the same day you could no longer find the game in the App store as they took it down immediately. They also took down their Facebook page too.

I explained the situation in detail to an Apple employee as I believe I paid for something I did not receive that was out of my control. We went through the steps and a refund request was made for me. The following day my request was refused so I thought surely they may need more information? I requested a review of the request on report a problem making sure to include all possible information including what the company themselves had said in-game.

Despite my efforts my review regarding the refund decision was not changed and remained refused. Is this normal? Did I lose my money? How is this fair? I personally can't believe it as I thought it would be a simple refund as they closed their game down and removed it from the app store out of nowhere.

What would you do in my situation? Should I just give up and take the hit or should I try to get back my money which I have very little of. Thank you.

Original review: April 15, 2021

I would give less than one star if it was possible. The worst customer service I have ever come across. McDonald's has better customer service. There was an unauthorized purchase on my account by my 3 year old. And because I was FOUR days late on the 60 day return window I was told by the manager Niesha that there was absolutely nothing she could do. I was unable to find any contact info in the apple store or how to stop the subscription in the store. It was for a relaxation app and one year subscription. And was never used.

I reminded Niesha, the manager that we are in the middle of a worldwide pandemic and I am dealing with many issues at the same time. You would think any business would have a little compassion for those sick & mothers stuck at home working full time & babysitting full time. I have not asked for a refund the entire 10 years I have used their products. So because of the crappy service over a $25 subscription, I will be returning two iPhone X, iwatch, iPods, and the iPad that I own. I don't want anything associated with such an ignorant company in my house. You charge enough for these phones you would think you could have better customer service. From the many reviews I've read this seems to be the going trend.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I have been a loyal Apple customer for 15 years. The Aspen Grove Apple store is like a prison, the customer service is terrible and they don’t seem to have knowledgeable employees working there any longer. I took my work computer into the store, waited for 15 minutes after my appt time outside, in the cold after others who came after me kept being allowed in. Then, was told I wouldn’t get my computer back for two days. A day after I received a call that it had to be sent out and they couldn’t even boot the computer, which is not true because the computer works. The vibe in that store is awful and employees are not happy like they once were. I’ll be letting our IT dept at my work handle this from now on. Horrible experience there!!!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

Apple Customer Service Supervisors, Regarding Express VPN app purchased from iTunes. The app I purchased from your iTunes worked wonderful. I was happy with it and intended on renewing it 2021—— UNTIL Apple updated security to 14.2. After 6 days of being bounced between Apple Support and my internet provider, it was determined that this update is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH the “Express VPN” app I PURCHASED FROM APPLE ITUNES store. MY IPADS (Ipad2 and Gen4), one old, one new. This is Apple’s screwup for not ensuring the apps they sell their customers are compatible with all products sold by Apple. This update was forced onto my iPads. I had no choice in this and I have been told I can not reset it. It is not right APPLE keeps the next 6 months of this purchase. I expected better customer service from Apple.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I drive round trip three hours to pick up new Airpod Max headphones. Paid for parking and spent close to $600 on new headphones. When I was handed the box I asked for a bag. They charged me for the bag.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I am very disappointed with their policy on my redemption of their Apple TV 1-Year Free offer. I received the offer via email on 05/21/20 after buying an Apple iPod product. Tried to activate it today 12/11/20 but link failed. Spent 52 minutes on the phone and was transferred to 3 different support teams. Resolution from Apple support: "Sorry, you should have activated this offer within 3 months of receipt, offer is now void". Nowhere in the offer does it state that offer must be redeemed within 3 months. At least Apple could have honored the remaining months of the 1 year period (till 05/20/2020). Also, could they just state this policy upfront instead of wasting 52 minutes of my time? Shame on Apple!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I had an issue with my IPhone 7 updating for cellular data. A repair person tried to help me over the phone and concluded it was a defection in the manufacturing of my product. Apple support sent me a free repair box which I overnighted. I also have insurance through Verizon but I live 3 hours away from the Bellevue center. I got an email from apple 2 days after they received my phone now saying that there was damage to the docking station and it would be $350 with tax to repair or replace. I did not have an issue with the docking station to begin with. So now I can have the phone returned without the repair.

I called and explained my situation as I am on a fixed income and really suffering through this pandemic. They could not do anything to adjust my cost. There is no way of communicating with the apple repair center directly. Of course I feel that Apple had to find something wrong with my phone in order for the repair to continue. I am so unhappy with the cost and service of my Apple product. Not many people can afford new IPhones every year. The price and the service is outrageous for an average American on a budget.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

Apple has an issue right now where all of my devices keep having memory usage being filled in what they call the “Other” category. It’s to the point that I can’t update my devices because the “Other” category is using up almost all of the memory on my devices. Even if I delete all apps, photos, files, etc. On my devices there is still not enough storage. I’ve chatted with Apple support a number of times and the ONLY way to fix they can give me is to do a full restart wiping ALL memory. Which is VERY frustrating and time consuming. I just have to keep using my Apple devices watching the “Other” category slowly taking up more and more memory until I need to do another restart wiping all of the memory from my devices and then set up the device again starting the whole process over.

Apple has NO fix for this and the feeling I get is that this is planned obsolescence by Apple so customers will see their devices with no memory and many customers will find it easier to just buy the latest devices rather than spend time wiping the memory and restarting the device from scratch. I’m sure this is great for more business in the short term to get people buying new devices, but I no longer recommend Apple to others like I used to. I’m on the search for better devices.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I had order a Apple Watch 6. I called to just verify that I had Oder the one with cellular packages. That’s all very simple questions. So you would think. After several attempts to speak to a regular agente I ask to speak to a a supervisor. All three times the supervisor came on with nasty attitudes, and a lack of concern or accountability. I was hung up in 3 times by a supervisor. Like I said no accountability at this company or supervisor is coming on the phone not de-escalating or handling the situation in a professional manner. How are the regular customer service supposed to perform?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2020

Dave, Jen and Sean went above and beyond to solve my issue. Their customer service skills set an example of how a customer should be treated. My laptop had 3 previous issues and they replaced it with a new 1. That’s why Apple is the best!

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

Being a college student, I spend many hours focusing on assignments, and the Airpod Pros are a big help in that the headphones are noise cancelling, and keep any distractions or loud noises at bay. The battery life is also longer than the original Airpods, and can be used during workouts, long Zoom meetings, or visiting with your Grandma on Facetime. Overall I think if you would like some great audio quality earbuds these could be for you!

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

I contacted Apple online trade in program to trade in my iPhone 7 for a iPhone 11. Because I was using a friends iPhone on my account the system assumed I was trading in an iPhone 10. I received the confirmation email and immediately noticed the mistake. I called apple to make the corrections and the representative said instead of the quoted $500 credit I would get $120 credit for the iPhone 7. I agreed, but when I sent in the iPhone 7 it was returned to me and my bank account was charged $500.

I called apple again about the matter. The representative saw the dialogues in the computer and agreed with me. She sent a request to billing to have the matter corrected. Over 2 weeks since that call and Apple has not responded. They did not refund the $500 to my bank account or offer any other solution. I can't believe Apple of all companies will not keep their word in a time such as this when people are losing their jobs and resources are scarce. I would appreciate if Apple would refund the $500 they stole from my account. I've even offered to give the iPhone 11 back if they can't follow through with their part of the agreement.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I booked an appt at an Apple Store on August 27th at 1:30 in the afternoon in Aspen Grove. We are greeted by a health questionnaire and a temperature taking. Then led inside to a roped off area in which you cannot leave. Yes, they put their customers in cages. Then they say it's the only way we can stay safe. Safe? Really? So booking an appointment, which is limiting the amount of people in the store (of course you can't just walk into this very precious environment) doesn't make you safe? You must be confined?

Apple thinks so little of their customers, their stupid and reckless customers, that they must be confined to an area? The 50 other retailers in that mall are not safe? The grocery stores, the millions of retailers nationwide? All reckless, Apple is the only one keeping everyone safe? Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing I have seen since the pandemic began. Then the "customer service" person talks to me as if I am 2 in condescending psychobabble about feelings and safety.

I left. I have been considering upgrading my phone to an 11, an $1100 phone. This stupid, irresponsible, reckless customer of 20 years is seriously thinking of another option. After all how stupid would I have to be to be treated as an ignorant fool and then buy their product? This is a corporate policy. Tim Cook, you call this a good customer experience? Really? Give it a try and tell me that you do. I find it hard to believe.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I went to an Apple Store all to be told that I needed an appointment so I called a different apple store to see if they had any appointments available for that day and they didn't. I told my dilemma to a woman on the phone at that specific store and she told me that if I gave her my credit card information then she can hold the product for me and set up an appointment for the next day to pick it up. I did this and went to the store the next day at the time I had my appointment and was told that my order was not even processed and I had to call some customer service number. I even asked the store representative if I can just come in since I did have an appointment scheduled and just redo the order. He told me "no, look at all the other people I have waiting. You have to call customer service".

I had a 15 min appointment scheduled and I knew what I wanted so all you had to do was let me into the store to replace my order and I could have called customer service after that but no I was turned away like some animal. So I called customer service who said that my order was held up because of lack of address verification on my credit card that the lady over the phone never asked me for. So they put me through to place another order on the phone and I told them to ship it to me. I was guaranteed that this order went through OK and gave them the proper billing information and everything.

Now today when I check on the "order status", it says that this order was canceled on the same day that I placed it! They never even sent me an email stating that my order was canceled or anything! They never called me to verify if there was something wrong with the security on my credit card or nothing! And yes, I had plenty of money on my card since it was my debit card that I was using! Apple products might be ok but their customer service is terrible and unprofessional and lacks communication skills! I'd rather order an apple product through a third party instead! Terrible!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I’ve ordered Air Pods pro online on Jul 29 using my Apple Credit Card. I was billed for the Air Pods but I haven’t received them. UPS updated the status as delivered though they didn’t. When I called Apple, they say I have to wait a whole week for them to investigate and then it’ll be another week to send me a replacement. This is a bad experience overall. Why can’t Apple ask UPS to take a picture of each delivery and post it on delivery notes like how Amazon and other delivery services do? P.S., Should have walked into a store to make this purchase????

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

The Poisonous Apple Store Amsterdam. It is with a heavy heart that I have decided to sit and write what happened to me with Apple Store Amsterdam. As you all know, I have been what you call an “Appleholic” for more than 13 around 12 years, forming lines to get your latest products the day they come out, not only for me, but for my loved ones as well. I have been a fan because your customer service has always been way beyond exceptional, not only in Amsterdam, where I reside, but worldwide.

Also, it is widely known that the 2016 Macbook Pro Touch Bar had a defective keyboard and was ordered to be replaced. I guess that when the keyboard was changed something was left disconnected and I had to take to a retailer to get it fixed. We noticed that the screen had a crack similar to my dog’s hair. So I decided to take to the computer to the main Apple store in Amsterdam.

I talked to a girl who helped me check in my computer to be fixed and then I asked her to please call her manager because I wanted to make a formal a complaint. In comes Christian, who is the General Manager there, and I noticed he was looking at me inappropriately, and I proceeded to give him in the detail all the situation that was happening with my computer, and told him I was going to take responsibility for it (I had already signed all the documents taking full responsibility before talking to him) and I agreed to paid the repair, which total was near 849 EUR.

I wanted to make sure that the issues the computer had and what I had gone throw with it be known by him so I told him I had a recording of the conversation of what the technician at the retailer told me what he thought was going on. Christian, upon hearing this started acting defensively and telling me that I am not allowed to record or take pictures at Apple Amsterdam, yet other customers where doing so. He thought I had recorded him… I also informed him that by law, if I wanted too, I could record anything I want to in the whole country without permission. He hastily decided to delete my complaint that the girl who had assisted me previously had graciously typed in previously.

After I left the store I received a call from Christian telling me that he had decided not service my computer. I told him that my lawyer would get in contact with him and hung up. He kept calling me several times almost to the point that I felt assaulted. My lawyer proceeded to send him a letter to Apple and Christian called my lawyer, and my lawyer had to tell him to calm down because he was too emotional and that in that way would be hard to fix the situation.

After this I contacted Apple Europe on June 2020 and talked to a Jr Manager who understood my situation as very empathetic with me, he gave me a confirmation number for the fixing of my computer and told me that I should be receiving it soon. Well, I did receive an empty box, but with nothing in it. Christian keeps insisting not fixing my computer and has yet to give me my computer back.

Keep in mind this has been happening since the end of October 2019. I have lost many projects and thousands of euros in investments because I have had to share someone else’s computer. It is August 2020 and I still don’t have my computer. Christian insisted in acting like a child and completely immature and refuses to fix the computer and because of this principle I need to take Apple to court.

I have decided to make my situation public because of the childish behaviour given by the GM of the Apple Amsterdam store who represents this distinguished brand. Oh, and my amazing lawyer, Gerard Geelkerken, one of the top lawyers in Netherlands, will be taking this court because justice needs to be served and we cannot live in a world we’re an immature General Manager decides whether or not discriminating people. So, if you are in the Amsterdam area, and have issues or want to purchase an Apple product, please abstain yourself from going to the Apple store in Amsterdam.

Original review: July 26, 2020

Had several bad customer experiences at the Tyson’s Corner Apple Store. Some of the techs are not well trained and one damaged my Apple Watch. Manager Adam was horrible in responding to my request to repair the watch. After months of trying to reach Apple customer service to resolve this and no response to dozens of emails, I finally gave up and purchased a new watch Series 5 Cellular. After a few months I started having issues with it—could not hear callers when I answered from the watch.

Furthermore, my second generation wireless airpods, less than a year old, started turning off randomly and now my left pod doesn’t work. Didn’t want bother with going to Tyson’s because of horrible service and it takes a week to get an appointment, I called the 800 number that is usually very responsive but was disconnected after one hour and 45 minutes on hold; second time waited two hours and eleven minutes to get someone and the sound from her end (she admitted that she’s been told that) was horrible and she disconnected me before I finished telling her about my issues. One good thing is I got an email from her for instructions to pay a security charge so I can send the airpods for repair but never got to discuss the Apple Watch.

I understand that it’s Covid time but waiting over 2 hours and getting disconnected is unacceptable. I had asked her, as I always do with customer service, to make sure she has my number in case we get disconnected so she can call call me back but she never did. I think they have so much demand for their products that they don’t care about giving good customer service. Their customer service and product quality have been declining over the years—I would stay with them if one of the two was acceptable.

Original review: July 22, 2020

I bought new Airpod pro which asked me to upgrade my software because of which updated my software. After updating my software my battery continuously kept on decreasing. I called up store support. You weren’t able to help me. My battery went from 100 to 20% and just two hours the supervisor at Apple store support Adriana Made me feel like a vego was asking her for help which was a customer service. I told her that my phone didn’t see any issue before upgrading it. After updating my battery had a problem. She told me that my phone is very old and I need to get my battery replaced. I told her I wasn’t having any problem with the battery before updating it. she kept on saying that, "Your phone is very old and you need a battery replacement," and then she started speaking to me rudely and telling me that, "I can’t give you money to replace the battery."

She was a very rude person and she doesn’t have any right to speak to me or any person like that. It’s a shame that Abu has hired such a people in Apple support and this is my last ever Apple device. I always recommended people to buy Apple product because of their customer service. It’s a shame that I had to experience such a disgrace.

Apple Store Company Information