Time Warner

Compare Cable & Satellite TV Providers

Research top Cable & Satellite TV Providers recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I had TWC about 15 years ago and I swore I'd never go back. Why oh why didn't I listen to myself?! Their customer service was horrendous back then. I switched to AT&T and been with them all these years. I decided to jump ship because all I kept hearing was how great TWC/Spectrum is now. I know Road Runner (TWC) was always the internet out there. Don't be fooled. Road Runner has gone "beep beep" into the great unknown. Don't even think like I did, that this internet service is anything like it used to be. I needed a great, fast internet as I have cut the cable cord and gone all streaming now. We got TWC installed one month ago and it was great for about 2 days then the problems started. A snail moves faster than their so called fast internet. Service started going in and out, always "loading" from games on my phone, to the pc to Netflix and Hulu.

We couldn't watch anything without interruption every minute. I did internet speed tests in all the rooms in my house and everywhere the speed tested 2 mbps up to 7 mbps. I had the package with up to 60 mbps. I called and they tried to tell me that it was probably interference in my neighborhood and I stopped them in their tracks and said "No way." I have apps on my pc that show all the networks in my area and channels and signal strengths, etc. That much interference? Uh uh. They switched the internet channel. That helped for 2 to 3 days and the problems started all over again.

I called again and once again the tech guy tried a few things from having me erase the "cookies" on my pc and rebooting the modem. This guy was rude and acted like I was an idiot when I am a wannabe techie. I couldn't understand him in the first place because his English sucked. Well this fix helped for another 3 days at best and you know what I'm going to say... problems once again with the speed.

I continued speed tests, also in my Netflix settings. Speed tested through Netflix was at less than 2 mbps. By this time I am outraged. How is that? The service gets "fixed" and then 2 or 3 days later goes back to the same issues? We only had TWC for a month, after 3 phone calls with the same results I called it quits. I couldn't bear it and went RUNNING back to AT&T. Got AT&T installed yesterday and WOW what a freaking huge difference! So glad I dumped TWC and I tell you this time I will follow my heart and never go back again. And by the way when I called TWC to cancel my services, the lady was so rude about it. She kept pushing me to have a tech come out to my house because it was "probably an equipment" issue. I kept sternly saying just cancel my service please. She started asking me personal questions about why I was cancelling, even asking how much I would be paying at my new company.

I told that lady off so fast telling her I didn't have to tell her anything. She then started saying "Ok we'll schedule an appointment for a tech to come to your house"... blah, blah, blah! That's when I really got pissed and insisted they cancel my service immediately. She very curtly said "Ok fine... anything else? Goodbye then" and hung up! I double checked with my account online to make sure it was cancelled and it was so that was a relief. I think TWC is crooked, falsely advertising fast speeds when the actual speeds don't measure up at all. Do they think people don't check that stuff? Really. Anyway, good riddance. I want to give a shout out and apology to AT&T for ever leaving them. It won't happen again!

It started around May first the internet and phone would go out once a day. Steadily started getting once 2-3 times a day, then progressed to every few minutes. When we called Spectrum they sent out a tech, this guy did absolutely nothing (but it was raining) he came in the house saw that we had a 2 way splitter between the modem and cable line (older internet phone setup required this splitter - new modem is all and one) said it was the splitter picking up someone else's signal said "trust me, I have been doing this long enough to be able to judge what it is. I did this for 3 years with WOW and 3 years with Time Warner."

So he hands me this little thing tells me to remove the splitter and plug both lines into it and our problem would be solved. That did not work, we had someone come out 2 days (June 18) later he said it was the fittings on the cable lines on the splitter at the side of the house, said he changed them showed me what they looked like, told me that that would resolve the issue. He left 2 hours later guess what phone and internet went out again! Later that day I decided to just plug the cable directly into the modem but I stopped and looked at the end of the cable and it looked like what the man showed me earlier as an "expanded fitting" since then we have been going through hell trying to get a tech to come back out here.

July 8th finally shows up and refuses to do a thing blaming the issue on cable boxes he couldn't get because people were in the rooms sleeping. I did not deal with this man, but from the recounting of the experience he sure sounds a lot like that first guy they sent out. The cable IS NOT going out, the cable comes into the house on one side the phone and internet come into the house on the other!

Having been a Time Warner customer for over 12 years and having experienced this same issue numerous times, having had techs out here many times to fix it we try to explain to these people what they have always done to resolve the issue. They change that splitter on the outside, reground it run new lines from the poles. I do not know why these people creating the service request neglect to put any of this information in the work orders but until they do, these techs are not doing a thing! Oh and just our luck we are the only house on this street with Spectrum so if it's a line issue they ARE NEVER going to resolve it!

I had TWC for 3 years and recently switched to ATT. I dropped off my equipment and was informed that I would receive a refund. Instead I received a bill for $ 2.02. I call to question the bill and I am informed there is NO way for me to review the charges. I asked that a detailed bill be sent and all I received was a obnoxious representative that told me to just pay the bill. I have ATT now and could not be happier.

Received my bill today. It had been $127 monthly for the Triple Play service - now it is $368. When I called customer service, they were nice, but told me an audit found that I was not using their cable modem - but my own - and that I no longer qualified for the bundle price. They did not call or email me with the changes. So I am going through the process of dropping Spectrum - they are unwilling to match the price of the bundle price I signed up for. This is the reason many have dropped their high price cable - they don't think about their customer. Who would think a customer, willing to pay $127 a month for service - would suddenly be willing to pay 3 times that. No customer service - from my perspective.

Until May of 2017 I paid $53. I moved and asked for a transfer service. The lady on the phone said: "nothing is going to change, you and your bill will not get higher". JUNE bill: suddenly $63. So $10 higher. I called and they said: your discount has expired. JULY bill: $73 because that offer has expired too. So now $20 higher. You cannot contact them. You only get call centers from abroad.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Time Warner?

Internet has gone out twice in two weeks and had horrible experience each time I call in whether it's for tech or billing issue. Found out that X amount of customers have to call in before an outage is declared. For company that is in technology business that is very low tech and horrible way to do business and then refuse to compensate for time loss if you work from home for loss of wages due to the TWC fault. Not only do they not value their customers but they have horrible customer service when you call and that's saying a lot when I work in customer service industry.

Just to give an idea on the length of calls: I called at 11:30 pm CST due the Internet down and didn't get off till about 12:15. I asked throughout the call for them to check for an outage but since not enough people has called in yet they wanted to send a tech out. AN HOUR later I get call from dispatch that there was an outage declared at 109 CST. That's 1.5 hrs AFTER I called that it was declared. Get with time and upgrade your stuff and train your employees better not hire outside the US where they can't speak or understand English. You can bet I won't EVER recommend this company to anyone.

I had TWC which was recently bought by Spectrum. I have several complaints. 1) The deluge of costly TV ads when the money should be spent lowering our bills. And the ads lie about their wonderful customer service. 2) No way to give feedback by email on their website. 3) TWC said prices would go down with Spectrum; they have not. 4) I have to reboot by cable box at least once a week. 5) Sound will cut out until I change channel and switch back.

My bill recently went up $20 and the reason was because my promotion ended. What promotion? I have been with TWC for 2 years and after their new customer pricing ended after 1 year, they raised the price. Now after the 2nd year they are claiming another promotion ended? So it appears each year is a promotion which consist of a 20% increase. WOW is being installed in my community so as soon as I can, I will switch to them. I am not naive and know that this too will happen, but I will stay with them until they get outrageous. I am retired but it seems like all these providers care about is new customers and not those on fixed income. Business 101 says it is more expensive to get new customers than to keep current ones. But I guess as long as you gauge the current ones, it all evens out.

I find it really aggravating that when you're a 12 year old and you create an account with your parents' internet choice, that at the time was only Time Warner and Roadrunner and not all of this Spectrum **, that they don't tell you that they will delete and deactivate your account when your parents leave their service. I've had a Roadrunner account for 12 almost 13 years. I had personal info and family pictures saved to that email account and Time Warner decides to go ahead on their own account delete everything. They didn't even bother to let me know what was going on.

I called customer service and they told me I had to buy their service just to reactivate my email. Why should I have to pay money to get into an account that was free to make in the first place. There was no Caution Warning 12 Years ago that said "if you create an account we have the power to deactivate it because your parents don't want to pay for our service anymore"!!! It's just **. The 13 years worth of family pictures is just thrown away without any knowledge that I could have the chance to back it up. Sooo please Time Warner tell me what you're going to do to make this right?

Time Warner charged excessive amount to old customer for internet service. I signed up for internet service for about $50 dollars per month. After about one year time warner increased this rate to $80 dollars while offering $30 service to new customer with TV and internet. I tried to cancel it but they provided a special discount. But after few months they raise the rate again to now $90 and when I called them they make me feel like I am unreasonable customer not wanting to pay $90 for internet. Bad customer service!! One must be both crazy and lazy to accept to pay $90 for internet when they offer $29.95 for new customer for both TV and Internet. It feels great to cancel the service and I will never tolerate this abuse and will cancel at first sign of price abuse!

Forced switch to SPECTRUM - Prices went up 41% from JAN. 2017 to June 2017 with decreased good channels. They are catering to SPORTS CHANNELS. Of the channels forced on us while favorite channels are only available if we are willing to buy more trashy and filthy channels, more sports channels, and more liberal TV channels, and even more MTV and scummy music video channels. We never watch 62% of the channels forced on us to get a few decent channels. THEY have dropped the good science and history channels.

I fought with them 5 days spending 20+ hours trying to get around the drunk reps in India who hardly spoke English. Their partying was drowning out the sound of the drunken speaker. I had no phone service for 5 days which we are required to pay in advance. They are using used equipment which is broken. Then you are stuck. I finally started raising hell with them using a tracking phone I purchased for the emergency. They had the audacity to tell me to check connections and boxes. I REFUSED. I HAD PAID FOR THEIR CRAPPY INSTALLATION. I also made them take the installation charges off my bill. They did. I have the receipt. I also told them I WILL CHARGE SPECTRUM $500 for time spent.

They decided to send a very unhappy installer to my house after he had worked 18 hours that day. EVERY ONE OF THE READINGS FAILED. First installers used modems packaged as new but were clearly used. Pointing that out they said used and refurbished modems were all they used here. BECAUSE OF FRIENDS telling me their problems, I REFUSED TO HAVE OLD CRAP installed. Trying to be nice because this is company policy and it was not their fault. This went on and I turned on the ** button because I HATE BUSINESSES THAT EXIST TO CHEAT. THEY COULD NOT OUTTALK OR OUTTHINK THIS OLD LADY. By the way the modem failed because there was a short in it. Wires had been left exposed in the rain. DUH! The company responded after I told them to come and pick all their equipment which would be gathered up and put outside in the rain! I am filing reports to the FCC.

No customer service. They claim they are bringing back customer service to the US. I would like to know when? Called customer service at Spectrum. Want $5.00 to talk to a person about billing. I think they should have customer service for customers not this bull crap online. I HATE this form of customer service and besides not everyone has a computer. This is just a way for this cable company to get extra money to do the job they promise. I guess some CEO or top executive needs a big bonus. I say fired them if they can't give people what they want in particular customer service. Some stupid person in marketing and sales thinks this will attract customers. I think NOT!!! I will be looking for cable service, telephone and internet if they don't stop this practice and get back U.S. customer service that you do not have to pay $5.00 for. I AM ALSO TIRED OF THEIR MENUS THAT DO NOT WORK!!!

Since Spectrum took over from Time Warner our internet speed is awful. It has slowed by at least half. Often we can't access the programs we recorded on DVR. We have to have our box reset at least once or twice a week. We are looking into DirecTV. Goodbye Spectrum. You'd do better if you gave what you promised and what your customers are paying for. Just another disappointed, weary customer you don't care about...

It seems we have a common rating of 1 star.. For 3 weeks I have had problems with Outlook 2013, 2016, and Spectrum web mail.. All common errors. Can not delete, latency with server.. Nothing is "real time".. Keeps saying contact your internet provider.. Did for 3 weeks, 4 supervisors, and 5 reps.. Results are same and folders have even been deleted... Also, can not go back and create notes saying what was changed to create problem that was changed by rep.

I honestly don't even know where to start with the awful experience with Time Warner. When I first signed up we were switching the services in the house from the previous owners to us, (they gave us a free installation because we set it up ourselves). Well they ended up shutting off my service and keeping the previous owners. Then they charged me for an installation fee. (They never even set it up, I DID!) Every time we called them every "customer service rep" gave me different answers, prices, stories, etc. So after then internet was shut off twice for their mistake, I received my first bill... With 2 installation fees of $50 each. So I call for the 10th time. I was promised they would take care of this and I wouldn't have another problem with the bill. Every month since then & it's been over a year and half, I've had problems with my bills. Somehow there's always extra fees and mistakes on it.

So now they switched to Spectrum. I called to see if we could get the new rates because it's a new company and new contract. I was told once the bill was paid for this month I can call and switch everything for a lower bill. So it was paid and I called to switch. Now this rep says we're not allowed to switch plans and there's no offers for us. Um what now? So I speak with someone else who says I can switch it but "your bill would be $165 for basic cable and internet". The amount of money I've been paying is outrageous!

Fast forward to now, I am cancelling TWC, Spectrum whatever they are FOR GOOD. They have the worst customer service, if that's even what you want to call it, EVER. Every person I've also spoken to that has had the service also has nothing but problems. Not one good thing to say about them. I DO NOT recommend this company.

I have had internet issues for several months. TWC/Spectrum sent numerous technicians to my home to fix the issue. I requested that they replace my modem but to no avail. After four months of asking for a new modem a technician finally came out and determined that the issue was with the modem. TWC/Spectrum continued to charge me for a broken modem and for services I was unable to use for several months. I was then told I would be credited on my next month's bill for the amount of 82.00. This also was a lie! I was told, "Just pay the full amount this month and the credit will be applied next month." This went on for several months never seeing this 82.00 credit.

I called in again and was told to pay the current charges and I would be credited next month. Again I never got the credit. So, I finally paid a little over half my bill since I was never gonna see my credit applied to my bill. Now I received threats that my service will be disconnected for 28.13. I called the billing department and of course "Your credit for 82.00 was applied to your account for the next billing cycle please pay the 28.13." This makes no sense. If you owe me 82.00 how the hell do I owe 28.13? I have had it with this company and the dishonesty. You overcharged me for several months and I want my money credited to my current account since it continues to be put off for the next month that never comes.

Oh my god, let me count the ways... First of all, I hated Time Warner cable for years. But like many New Yorkers, our choice is made for us and we stare out the window resting our chin against the sill at our neighbors who have had Fios installed in their buildings, or a balcony facing southwest to the land of DIRECTV satellite heaven. So complete monopolization aside, the service has always been horrendous. The internet is spotty AT BEST. I pay extra $30 a month for the "high-speed" which seems slower than my regular wifi, and barely ever works, even though the wifi signal icon is lit up like a Christmas tree. If they tell me one more time to get a new router, I must be a freaking mush because I've been through three and they all suck.

On to television. We're probably looking at service outages almost monthly at this point. And I check online and know its the whole area. Not to mention all 3 of my boxes reboot randomly all the time. My favorite is in the middle of football on Sunday's. Whoever is in charge of scheduling/contracting the OnDemand section should be tar and feathered. Most shows aren't available for days to a week after the episode airs, and God forbid you have to catch up on a season. There will only Episodes "2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 13, and 14". Oh great, thanks! I wanted to leave the rest to imagination.

So all this existed BEFORE Spectrum. Now on our "Bright New Shiny ** Day" the service is getting worse all around, and billing has become a nightmare. Costs going through the roof and there's almost no leeway or negotiation if you happen to hit a rough patch and fall behind a little. ONE saving grace. The people at the local TWC store are very nice. It's not their fault they work for a company that should have its COO slapped with a powdered glove. Where are you Fios... Not all heroes wear capes.

Been with Time Warner (Now Spectrum) for a little while now. I don't think I've ever paid a bill and felt raped afterwards. I don't have any Premium channels, basic cable and internet. My bill gets higher and higher every month. Paying a bill now 160.00 for the basics. That is crazy!! Customer Service is the worst I've ever encountered. Motto is supposed to be "Customer is always right", not with this company. Untrained phone reps are very disrespectful. I think they do this because they feel they have the area monopolized. There should be something done about this. In an economy like this, no reason to overcharge.

Time Warner (now Spectrum as they happily boast every time I call to get forwarded from department to department in hopes I just give up and either hang up or die and never actually have my questions or concerns addressed) is the worst company in all of North America. I have never been forwarded to the correct department in all the times I have called; typically on average I will get forwarded to another person or department at least 3 times (the highest was 8 times; that was a fun day). They have called me by the incorrect name several times.

I moved; they connected my internet and I learned 2 years later that they still had my old address as my current address. They will not allow you to lower your bill on their website but funny enough have all the tools available online so that you can increase your bill. I have never once gotten an answer, only vague explanations and offers to forward me to another department. I went 3 weeks without internet because they went to the wrong address to fix it and never bothered to call me to ask why I wasn't home and just charged me a fee for not being home at the time of service (I was; I took the whole day off of work... They went to the wrong address) and instead of reimbursing me or offering me a discount for the inconvenience of not having internet for 3 weeks they sent me another bill. Yes... Time Warner is the worst company in North America and most likely the world.

Time Warner Cable was OK but after Spectrum bought them it is a ridiculous. Spectrum is a Rip-Off!!! TWC prices were reasonable but Spectrum prices are extremely expensive and a RIP-OFF. I am paraphrasing my conversation on the phone with a Spectrum rep. Me: "I am on a tight budget because SSI is my only income source. I would like to reduce my current $149/month rate but I still have 7 month left on my contract." Spectrum Rep: "I understand, I am on a tight budget too. We have a plan with basic channels, internet & phone for $203 per month." Me: "You must not understand, I am trying to Reduce my Rate Not Increase my rates. I do not need your TV or phone, so what is your cheapest rate for only internet service then?" Spectrum Rep: "That would be $69.99 plus taxes." Me: "I would like you cheapest internet rate. A friend of mine is ONLY paying $29.95 with you now"

Spectrum Rep: "The $29.95 was a TWC price. We are Spectrum so our cheapest internet price is still $69.99 plus taxes." Me: "Ok then, I will stay with TWC for just 1 more month but I need to research my options with other companies." Currently in Greensboro, NC there are only 3 options for internet service; Spectrum, AT&T or North State. However, I only have Spectrum and AT&T as options were I live. I definitely believe in capitalize but NOT Monopolies. I consider Capitalize with only 2 options as being the first step to a Monopoly. What a Monopoly!!! Americans please contact your Congress representatives to push for more internet regulations for providers. TWC was OK but Spectrum is a Rip-Off!!!

I have had an awful experience with Time Warner Cable. Their internet service is atrocious, for starters. Our internet is very slow and it cuts out constantly. When I'm the middle of Skype call, the internet will completely drop out and not come back on for minutes. This happens about once every hour or so. I have called the company about it more than once and they have never been able to fix it or help us in any way.

The cable TV service is also pretty bad. Our cable box went out, so I called someone to come in and fix it. They completely messed everything up! Whatever they decided to do got rid of our ability to record programs, it got rid of several channels we had previously, and it messed up our two upstairs TVs. Now I can't even watch cable in my room when it was fine before. I can not urge you enough to not sign with this company. As you can tell, they have caused me and my family numerous problems and frustrations. We will be switching internet providers very soon.

So Time Warner changed to 'Spectrum' a short while back. Same lousy service. My cable, internet, and phone all out for over six hours yesterday. I called every hour to see when it would be back up. I make my living doing bookkeeping VIA internet access. New customers get a fair deal 29.99 per service, and the internet speed is 50mps. Loyal customers like me... get nada, zip, zilch, nothing. I pay 150.00 a month for 30mps (measures at 7mps, so they lie about speed) and 'customer service reps' who can barely speak English when you call the 800 number. When I return home in late June I am switching to AT&T. You suck Spectrum/Time WARNER.

Terrible, painful, harrowing, my bill on internet showed $9.39 international call charges while I have penny per minute plan, bill didn't have no explanation. Unwillingly I called customer service and recording informed me that it was a $5 CHARGE TO TALK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT IS ROBBERY, THEFT. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU HAVE OTHER CHOICE. Then it took 35 minutes for customer service to calculate the minutes I had called international. Surprise, surprise. It was total of 65 minutes which should be 65 cents versus 9.39 and when customer service offered me to give credit and I was ready to pay on the phone by my credit card they asked for another $5 charge to pay my bill through customer service.

On or about April 20th, 2017, we ordered Spectrum Cable and Internet service (formerly TWC) in Culver City, California. We are right in the middle of their service area, in a densely populated district. Charter-Spectrum technicians came to our location and took some measurements. On April 26, our Spectrum project coordinator indicated the cable needed to be extended from Spectrum's junction box ("node"), less than 1/2 block away. A diagram was drawn, a service work order ("SOW") was issued, contracts and authorizations were prepared and signed. On May 8, the same project coordinator indicated there were some "construction challenges" and that we should contact our Spectrum "Account Representative". Our "Account Representative" was on vacation at the time.

On May 9th, I reached out to the Spectrum construction coordinator assigned to this job, to inquire about these "construction challenges". His response that he was unaware of any challenges and he had not been advised of anything. When our Spectrum "Account Representative" returned from his vacation, he spelled out the exact nature of these "construction challenges": their cost would be "higher than normal" and our location was deemed "unserviceable" on that basis.

Please keep in mind that we are less than 1/2 block (~ 200ft?) from their "node", that several CATV vaults are located all along the sidewalk, between said node and our location, along with overhead cables and telecom poles everywhere in between.

So by "construction challenges", Spectrum simply means "not instantly profitable enough". How many billions of dollars did Spectrum just spend purchasing Time Warner Cable in this area earlier this year? For that matter, how much was Michael **, our Spectrum "account representative" paid to go on vacation before deciding we weren't even worth his trouble? As a government-awarded cable monopoly, doesn't Spectrum have a mandate to service every location in this area, especially when everyone around us has it? What recourse do we have: CPUC, legal action, municipal intervention or other? In the short time that Spectrum has replaced TWC in our area, the number of their lies and deceptions has skyrocketed. But this one is simply unacceptable. Please help!

After being sent a defective cable box, which I am paying extra for, I waited two days for a technician that never came. I was told by 5 different customer service reps that I would receive a phone call within the hour... The phone call never came. After calling back for the 8th time I was told my ticket was closed. Nothing was ever fixed!!! Be honest with your customers. Do not make promises you can't or won't keep. My time is valuable and I will be shopping for new cable, internet and phone service.

On the most part Time Warner is ok. Customer service is very lacking... rude people... but field personnel are all great. I also have had a problem with Pixel, distorted picture and was told over and over again it was fixed. I've had this same issue for over 3 yrs... But prices keep going up.

Ever since TW was taken over by Spectrum, everything has gone to hell. They will no longer provide the service we had and when we looked for other alternatives in our area we discovered that because our apartment doesn't have a southern exposure we can't get satellite (Dish or DirecTV). They are raising their rates to a point we cannot afford the service. We called TW to see what it would cost if we just had basic cable and internet, we were informed Spectrum no longer provides that service. Fortunately for now our contract is still good through November of 2018. Still the price has gone up and good service doesn't exist.

We also discovered that now that Spectrum is now our cable provider there are many problems with the channels freezing and the cable going blank after a few hours of watching. We checked to see if we could get a different internet provider (Verizon, Frontier, and AT&T) because TW and Spectrum has such control Frontier and AT&T cannot enter in the apartment complex, and Verizon does not have that service available here in Bowling Green Ohio. We cannot use an external Antenna because our Apartment is located in the complex we can't receive Radio or Local TV Signals. The closest is right across the street BGSU PBS station. Go figure.

Garbage internet/Garbage customer service. I can't even talk to a real person. It's all automated and horrible/Nothing but problems with them since day 1! Have to reset my modem almost 5 times a day just to get a decent wifi signal. Never would even think about going with them once I move in a month or two.

I'd give them zero for customer service. A windstorm blew my cable down over a week ago. I called Time Warner customer service three times. Fire department even called them. No one ever showed up for a scheduled repair "by 5 PM," after I waited all day. I called again today. Cable is still down. I was switched back and forth from customer service to dispatch. Customer service said someone had been out there and found no problem. Clearly they lied or went to wrong address.

Dispatch had wrong info from customer service and said they scheduled a repair for today after I had told customer service I couldn't make it today. They said I would have to go back to customer service to change repair date. I hung up. Dispatch called me back later and said they scheduled a repair for "3 PM tomorrow (Saturday)." Let's see if they show up. I asked if they have GPS in all their trucks. They said yes. Question: If that is so, where were they last week? I'm fed up with them.

I have been with this company 4 months and after saying I did not want the 29.99 a month for 3 services, within the 30 days, they started increasing my 49.99 a month internet by 10 dollars each month after. NOW trying to charge 69.99 a month for 100mbs which I didn't even ask for, or agree to, or was I told I had a 10 dollar discount or told it would increase 2 MONTHS after starting service. They are full of crap like Wells Fargo. And I will have it looked into. All they do IS SPIN to make you think you are paying what you agreed to and what it should be.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

In 1989 when Time, Inc. and Warner Communications merged, the first seeds were planted for what would become one of the nation's largest cable television networks. Time Warner is headquartered in New York City.

• Pay in store: Consumers who prefer to pay with cash can visit Time Warner retail locations.
  • Big on-demand catalog: More than 10,000 shows and movies are pre-loaded on the Time Warner on-demand service.
  • Mobile viewing: Customers can view programming on their smartphone or tablet.
  • Enjoy Internet access: With Time Warner, viewers get access to a network of more than 400,000 WiFi hotspot locations.
  • Bundled services: Time Warner also offers discounted Internet and phone service bundles.
  • Best for Television fans who watch a range of programs, households on a budget and businesses who provide entertainment to customers or staff members.

Compare Cable & Satellite TV Providers