SiteLock Reviews

Find a Best Business Services partner
1.0(512)

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

About SiteLock

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

Need business insurance? We got you.

See quotes from top insurers on Simply Business

Get my quote

SiteLock Reviews

Stars Rating

• 100%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2018

We've had several challenges at work, including credit card identity theft, so it was imperative that I get our account updated with current information to prevent any problems with our account. I spoke to Chad ** who was very responsive and was able to get our account updated with current credit card info, as well as change the email address and send me a link to change the password to our account. Within minutes our account was back online and ready to go. It was a very good experience, and it took only 10 minutes to get set up. Great job Chad!!! Thank You.

Pinned

Thank you, Arlene, for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed Aug. 28, 2018

SiteLock was able to quickly solve my malware problems and get my website functioning properly again. Each agent I have spoken with has been knowledgeable and courteous. My questions were answered completely and the appropriate actions were taken. I've been happy with the service provided.

Pinned

Thank you, George, for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2018

Thanks for your help with my issue. Business closed and I was able to cancel with no problem. Brianna was very helpful. When I was using the produce I had no security issues and felt safe. Thanks for a good experience. I would recommend SiteLock to my colleagues.

Pinned

Hi Lori! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Reviewed Aug. 27, 2018

Sitelock has been providing me with a wonderful service for a number of years and have been absolutely top notch - the personnel are friendly and courteous and have always provided answers to all my questions. I would highly recommend Sitelock to everyone I know.

Pinned

Thank you, Donald, for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2018

Brian ** was my customer service agent who helped me set up my SiteLock account after SiteLock separated from GoDaddy. He was very helpful, professional and extremely patient with my many questions. He was also very personable and friendly which is so refreshing at a time when friendly, helpful customer service is waning. He answered all my phone calls promptly and was very diligent in getting me all set up. It was definitely a "5-star" experience.

Pinned

Hi Virginia! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2018

I had a issue with charges from SiteLock. Though I was very upset Chad ** took care of the situation by giving a rate that better for my needs; which alleviated my unrest. He explained everything clearly and now I have better understanding and appreciation for SiteLock Services. THANK YOU CHAD!

Pinned

Thank you, Scott, for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2018

I have had repeated problems with my website even after upgrading my SiteLock account. Devin took the time to help and I appreciate his attention to the problems I am having. I look forward to my site being clean and not having to self-monitor for malicious blog posts as I have done for the past few months. Thank you Devin!

Pinned

Thank you, Erica, for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed Aug. 24, 2018

Very satisfied with the experience. Scott ** was extremely helpful, making explanations of the use of the Dashboard very clear. It is very apparent how very important security is for all websites. Scott was very courteous and professional. I would consider him an asset to SiteLock!

Pinned

Thank you, Donalda, for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Aug. 23, 2018

My recent addition of SiteLock website protection went very well. All the personnel at SiteLock were very helpful and I always got a quick response. My contact, James, was always on the ball and kept me informed. There were no issues that could not be easily overcome.

Pinned

Thank you, Steve, for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 22, 2018

I received a call from Byron (a voicemail) saying that he needed to speak to me. I called back and left him a message and he got back to me VERY quickly. We were able to finish business smoothly and timely so that I could jump onto a work conference call! Thank you!!

Pinned

Thank you, Jesey, for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Contract & TermsStaff

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2018

Cancelation due to moving servers - Very kind and helpful. When my new server wasn't compatible with your services he worked hard to get me a partial refund. He also informed me of other helpful services and educated me on the terms I didn't understand. Thank you for your help!

Pinned

Thank you Shellie for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Reviewed Aug. 20, 2018

I received credible information and a good solution for the site protection. I reduced my costs which was my goal and will still be getting the level of protection I need. Crystal was very professional and helpful. I will recommend SiteLock to my colleagues.

Pinned

Hi Daniel! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2018

Roosevelt was very helpful and took care of me quickly and efficiently. Whatever he was not sure about he sought clarification and provided me with a definite answer. I am also happy with the service SiteLock provides.

Pinned

Thanks for the great review, Hadriana! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Reviewed Aug. 17, 2018

Excellent Protection & Service. Sitelock has provided assistance at every turn in protecting our website, answering our questions and assisting us through annual PCI compliance surveys. Top notch company for small business who does not have the in-house expertise to protect their online businesses.

Pinned

Thank you, Tina, for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2018

Alex is very dedicated and knowledgeable. He helped me with all the issues with only one phone call. Next day he followed up to make sure all was fine. This is a great customer support. It's very good to know that I can contact him directly.

Pinned

Thank you, Ahlam, for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2018

Unhappy with the things not done/done by SiteLock, I was ready to end my association. Then after repeated attempts to contact me by Devin, he was performing a clean up of site and installation of an upgraded Firewall to protect against viruses. I'm hopeful that my site will be clean and that customers will be able to visit my site with no issues. Thanks Devin for your persistence and hard work. Fingers crossed.

Pinned

Thank you, Bonnie, for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Reviewed Aug. 14, 2018

Very appreciative of your thorough service review. Thank you for offering advice on website security, and providing options. Your service has been exceptional, and your patience exemplary. Our thanks to you and your team for providing us with the necessary tools to move forward in a more secure manner.

Pinned
    Welcome to the SiteLock family, Rosemary. Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Your feedback is extremely important to us, and we’re happy you’ve had a positive experience.

Reviewed Aug. 13, 2018

Devon just now and Collin earlier this morning were wonderful in helping me understand and reducing my concern with app scan results. I was very concerned about the health and safety of my websites since we are leaving town this Friday for a trip out of the country. Very grateful.

Pinned

Thank you Angela for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

PriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 12, 2018

My experience with Tyrell has been nothing less of outstanding! He has always squared me away and consistently looked out for my site(s) best interest. I really appreciate it. It doesn't matter whether I have a general question (that can be handled easily) or a complex set of challenges (like last year)... He has always treated me equally across the board. Tyrell and the entire SiteLock Team Rock!

Pinned
    Welcome to the SiteLock family, Wesley. Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

I had multiple issues and actually, ALL of the SiteLock team that I've dealt with have been wonderful, concerned, and contacted me multiple times when I was tardy in responding. I am very appreciative and glad to work with such a conscientious team! Devin is a great Acct Mgr.

Pinned

Hi Roxanne! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

James ** was extremely professional and supportive. He helped me to resolve my billing issue. Plus, he demonstrated good follow-through to make sure my websites were secure. You're lucky to have him on board. I called twice before and he was the one who was finally able to take care of my issue.

Pinned

Thank you Kathleen for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

Great help, I was taken care of efficiently and swiftly. I have high confidence in the phone and email exchange that just occurred. I am very pleased with your service and phone attitude. Thank you!! Our conversation was polite, professional and courteous. Devon was patient with my dial up service and slow responses from my end! Great person to talk and work with!!

Pinned

Thank you David, for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Customer Service

Reviewed Aug. 9, 2018

Chad is always calming when I don't understand anything, explains things brilliantly and I go away feeling safe and in good hands. I'm really happy with SiteLock as I feel they know what they're talking about and their customer service is great.

Pinned

Thanks for the great review, Anna! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2018

Devin was courteous, knowledgeable, and responsive with the assistance that he gave to me. It was easy to renew our SiteLock service over the phone and I would certainly do business with Devin again. I gave SiteLock and their representative a five-star rating and I would most certainly recommend to a friend.

Pinned

Thank you Renee for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed Aug. 7, 2018

I've worked with Devin multiple times now. I actually reached out to him specifically for this problem because he's been so helpful in the past. He's consistently given me the best customer service I've gotten for anything web-related and he is excellent at explaining things in laymen's terms, not to mention very patient and kind. 10/10, hope I don't get any more problems but I would definitely work with Devin again!

Pinned

Thank you Michelle for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2018

I was planning to discontinue my service entirely, but Tyrell looked at my website and suggested a different plan and price point that worked for me. Now, I have more time to figure out the best way to go forward.

Pinned

Thanks for the great review, Wendy! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Reviewed Aug. 1, 2018

ELizabeth was very helpful... and patient with me. She explained the important things that I need to know and was able to give our Church Account an affordable security system that our small congregation can somehow afford. Thank You so much!

Pinned

Thank you Annette for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Scott provided a review of the dashboard. He identified the requirement to upgrade to Infinity based on reaching the scanning limits of the urls of the current plan as well as other benefits of Infinity. Also he explained the option of removing access to countries other than Canada and the US to reduce bad Bots. He was knowledgeable, professional and had a pleasant approach which was appreciated.

Pinned

Thank you Mary Kathryn for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Always professional and friendly. Dedicated to assisting with any problem. Very supportive. Fixed issue(s) quickly and efficiently. Would certainly continue to recommend to others for service. Last experience with Chad ** proved to be helpful and didn't take a lot of time to rectify a billing issue. Very little wait time when calling company for help.

Pinned
    Welcome to the SiteLock family, Essy. Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

I recently had a new account set up with several domains as they had been infected with malware. They cleaned all the sites and shortly thereafter I needed to remove one from the account. I had no problems canceling that account and they even refunded me which was a unexpected surprise!

Pinned

Thank you MaryLynn for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

The lady in which responded was courteous polite and very helpful. Accuracy and knowledge was very high. It was a pleasurable call. Thank you. Would I do business again and if there was any problem that needed to be resolved I would be happy to do this one hundred percent.

Pinned

Thanks for the great review,Stephen! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Reviewed July 26, 2018

I contacted SiteLock to make sure my websites are secure, especially after the GDPR changes. Around May 25th I added a Firewall to 2 websites and then BlueHost added SSL certificates to some of those sites. Since then, I have been on the phone numerous times with Sitelock and with Blue Host because there were problems with the CDN and mixed messages on my web site, some in http:// and some in https://. Nobody informed me in advance that these issues could happen. And I thought it was all handled a few weeks ago. But today I received a call from Denise telling me my site had problems and I should add a Firewall - but I already had a Firewall on that site.

I love Sitelock for the security they provide but I have experienced a lot of frustration each time I add a new security feature to a web site. That has happened in the past. The person I spoke to today, Alie, was helpful with sorting out what services I actually have on Sitelock and fixing an error. Rick, who I spoke to earlier, helped by pointing out all the mixed messages on my main web site - issues that could have been fixed in May when I first had the Firewall added.

Hello Erica

"Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your experience with SiteLock. We are sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience. We would love to speak to you further to help resolve the issue and improve our internal policies and communications. At SiteLock we strive to deliver exceptional customer service and attempt to resolve customers concerns in a way that satisfies the customer. We are grateful for your feedback and bringing your concern to our attention. We appreciate your business and will be more than happy to further assist you in the future. Our security engineers are here 24/7/365. You can reach us at 855-378-6200, or via chat, or by email at support@sitelock.com.

Stay Secure!

Sincerely,

The SiteLock Customer Experience Team

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We've been customers for quite a while, but spoke today with an account rep (Karina) who called to check in, make sure there were no changes, and go over my sites to ensure all was working well. Much appreciated - not only to touch base about any potential changes to the account, but also to make sure we know there is always a point of contact.

Pinned

Thank you, Laura, for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed July 23, 2018

It was easy to get to the root of my problem since the rep took the time to research it and then understood how to explain it. Then I was able to get it fixed on my end. Plus the support line took me easily to a person!

Pinned

Hi Mary Ellen! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Do you like companies who try to scare you into returning their phone calls or to subscribing to their services? I subscribed to HostGator to create a personal website. I immediately started getting calls on my cell phone every day while at work so I could not answer them. They were from Sitelock and the messages varied from website security to an alert on my website. Since my website is not set up yet, I knew the caller was trying to deceive me into thinking that something was wrong with it. Deceitful business practices really tick me off!

I will not be using my website for e-commerce or secure transactions so I don’t care about security and did not initiate any inquiry with this company. I didn’t give this company permission to call me and they must have gotten my phone number from HostGator. HostGator claims they do not share your personal information so how is it that these people got my phone number? I haven’t returned any of their calls so it should be obvious that I am not interested. Stop harassing me! I canceled my hosting service and will go elsewhere with a company that does not use Sitelock.

Insufficient response received
    Customer ServiceOnline & AppStaff

Reviewed July 19, 2018

We’ve been with SiteLock for over a year and are very pleased with the services. We receive daily reports of what is going on with our website. If anything looks suspicious, we immediately receive a call checking if we are working on the website and they take care of what’s needed to be done. We have peace of mind knowing someone is watching out for us. They make it personal too through the reps who are very pleasant to deal with.

Pinned

Hi Andreea! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Reviewed July 18, 2018

James was awesome. He walked me thru everything that SiteLock was offering our company and also worked on some issues that I was having with my dashboard. He took the time to explain to me all the stuff on the dashboard in plain terms and never once try to speak over my head. He is awesome.

Pinned

Thank you, Sam, for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Customer Service

Reviewed July 13, 2018

Karina was great! She rescheduled my call for the exact time that was convenient for me. Updated me on our dashboard and also got me with a server configuration specialist to fix our issues. I am very pleased with my service today!

Pinned

Thank you Danielle for joining the SiteLock family! We’re grateful for your customer loyalty and appreciate your business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Reviewed July 12, 2018

Colleague received error message from SiteLock. I came in at step zero, as we have no dedicated person in charge of maintenance of our website. James got me through a login and walked me through the dashboard, explaining in lay terms what each component met. I found him to be thorough, patient and very helpful.

Pinned

Thank you Gail for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Price

Reviewed July 12, 2018

The cost is the SiteLock service/program that I had was too much for me to maintain. With some assistance, Whitney helped me find a service that was affordable for me. Thank you! I really appreciate all her help and patience.