Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.56/5

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

SiteLock Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Tyrell ** assisted me with understanding my Site Lock services that I was currently enrolled in, and how to downgrade my account to more affordable services. He explained the difference between the Secure Starter and Secure Speed Firewall in an easy to understand way. This helped me make the best decision for my website security coverage. I appreciate Tyrell's professionalism and assistance. I highly recommend Site Lock!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Very friendly staff got me set up easily right from the start. Had no more problems with my small business blog after using them. Their home site is easy to use & integrate with. Only appropriate emails from them. Easy security standards & protocols that make all the difference.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

My account was cancelled.. I called to get it reinstated and see if I could get a better price. Tyrell was very polite and explained that my account was back and that they did have a better priced product that would cover both my sites needs. It was fast easy and a pleasant experience.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Site hacks are unexpected and unfortunate instances, but Site Lock’s team made it really easy for us to resolve. As a non-profit, we really appreciate their kind and swift response. Highly recommend Terrell and Greg.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Sitelock was excellent except for one problem. As required by SL, I rang to inform them 30 days in advance of my need to cancel my contact’s automatic renewal. I specified very clearly several times with the rep that I did not want it terminated until its expiry date but that I was merely following SL’s protocol. He confirmed this would be the case. Nevertheless, my contract was terminated the same day and my firewall removed. When I rang and complained, my firewall was eventually restored but not the True Shield coverage I was still paying for. Rather I had been put on the cheapest SMART plan without a firewall. Only after sending a copy of my contract was my service restored. This was a disappointing end to an otherwise excellent service.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Very good, fast, she listened to what I was looking for and directed to solve the issue fast and easy. She did a great job and was very serviceable. I asked her to keep smiling which was the impression she gave me. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Alantria was very attentive to my needs. Jonathon and Andrea did their very best on the VPN. Unfortunately Melanie never returned my calls and Joe told me VPN would work with Vista. WRONG it does not.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Matt was the 4th caller to notify me that payment was needing to be updated, but I had not been able to log into my account, despite several attempts. He reset the password from his end, when others had not done so, and I was able to get into the site, pay my bill and continue with the stellar SiteLock service.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Excellent service, first through BlueHost security guys and onto SiteLock who were clear and concise in what they were doing, providing me with answers to questions I raised and ensuring I understood what would happen when! Excellent friendly customer services team.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

One of your colleagues has put me on the wrong package. Due to this error we got hacked straight away and we are still working with Bluehost to fix some errors. Lou ** has done a great job to bring us back to the correct package and explained everything in detail. We are still very upset about the first error and that we did get hacked while being on Sitelock watch. Tom

SiteLock Company Information