It's that easy Request Information
4.80/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

490 SiteLock Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Tremendously helpful in every area of renewal of service. Added bonus in next yearly cycle with no additional fee. Very pleased. Lou is a gentleman and very knowledgeable regarding customer service and the SiteLock product. Very, very, very pleased. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

We were charged $1,079.88 and never received an invoice for the charges. The gentleman who assisted me with this Lou ** was very patient and is a pleasure to talk to. He is an asset to your company, as many businesses are lacking the ability to be helpful. Thank you Lou for your professionalism.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I activated SiteLock after my website was hacked and they were very helpful in clearing the site and securing it in the future. Would recommend. It is also nice you can actually call them and get someone on the phone immediately. A lot of services now only use chat or sometimes not even that.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Mikala was professional, friendly and efficient. Very satisfied, she listened to my problem and offered a better solution from SiteLock for my websites. Just as important Mikala took care of my issue promptly.

Original review: July 31, 2019

The representative I spoke with was great with customer service and was able to help me with the issue I was wanting resolved. She was kind, well spoken and made me feel proud to be a SiteLock customer. Great to have her on the SiteLock team. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: July 25, 2019

Our company signed up for their services in August of 2018. It was at the suggestion of Bluehost, which should have been the first red flag. We were told we were set up by an individual named Manne, and that we were good to go. Only to have our site crash over 6 months later in April of 2019. When speaking with a tech, I was told that our configuration was not complete and that he had to make some changes. (Which was odd, considering nothing changed on our end.) So, although we signed up and spent $400 a month for roughly 8 or so months, our site wasn't getting the full coverage that SiteLock could offer for $400/month.

I, then, go to cancel our SiteLock account in June of 2019, only to never receive a call from SiteLock. (Which they state they will do.) I find out today, July 2019, that they are using a phone number from over 4 years prior. Despite me speaking with SEVERAL of their personnel on my personal phone number and receiving calls back. No one updated my contact information.

When I requested a refund for the month of July, since I obviously wanted the service cancelled in June, they refused stating "they sent me emails to my contact email address." Strange that my email address was updated but my phone number never was. Their emails went to my spam folder. Something I do not check, as I get thousands of emails of spam a day.

So, to summarize, I paid $400 a month for August, September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, only to find out in April, after our site crashed again, that we weren't receiving the full services of SiteLock due to their team not completing the setup. We then pay another $400 for May, June, and in June, we switch to Google Domains, and no longer need the service. I attempt to cancel the account, and because they want to up-sell or down-sell you on "lesser coverage", they will not allow you to cancel via-the dashboard. You have to talk to their sales department just to get it "cancelled." Make sure all communication is open because you miss their communication, they will reactivate the account and continue to charge you until you realize too late that you missed their communication.

Original review: July 25, 2019

I have always had very professional and immediate attention from Sitelock. I would recommend them to anyone. SiteLock has also gotten me out of some really tricky situations with website problems. They are terrific.

Original review: July 24, 2019

There was a billing issue on my account because we needed to pay by check, which Sitelock was very accommodating of. Orlantria was very helpful in working to resolve the lapse in service, and was quick and respectful of my time.

Original review: July 22, 2019

Lou is professional and excellent. He is patience and very skillful and makes a big difference for this difficult situation for our company our website is down and waiting to be cleaned. Highly recommended!

Original review: July 22, 2019

Lou provided me with OUTSTANDING customer service. He followed up on our call Friday and helped me with an issue related to my site. He exceeded my expectations. He's an asset to your company!

SiteLock Company Information