It's that easy Request Information
4.70/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

SiteLock Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

Alantria was very attentive to my needs. Jonathon and Andrea did their very best on the VPN. Unfortunately Melanie never returned my calls and Joe told me VPN would work with Vista. WRONG it does not.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Matt was the 4th caller to notify me that payment was needing to be updated, but I had not been able to log into my account, despite several attempts. He reset the password from his end, when others had not done so, and I was able to get into the site, pay my bill and continue with the stellar SiteLock service.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Excellent service, first through BlueHost security guys and onto SiteLock who were clear and concise in what they were doing, providing me with answers to questions I raised and ensuring I understood what would happen when! Excellent friendly customer services team.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

One of your colleagues has put me on the wrong package. Due to this error we got hacked straight away and we are still working with Bluehost to fix some errors. Lou ** has done a great job to bring us back to the correct package and explained everything in detail. We are still very upset about the first error and that we did get hacked while being on Sitelock watch. Tom

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

I was having difficulty figuring out how to use the Dashboard and especially trying to setup a new username and password due to changes in our organizational structure. Orlantria was very patient and knowledgeable and helpful in getting us completely setup with our Account and Dashboard. Thank you for the excellent service.

Sincerely,

Roy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2019

Tremendously helpful in every area of renewal of service. Added bonus in next yearly cycle with no additional fee. Very pleased. Lou is a gentleman and very knowledgeable regarding customer service and the SiteLock product. Very, very, very pleased. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

We were charged $1,079.88 and never received an invoice for the charges. The gentleman who assisted me with this Lou ** was very patient and is a pleasure to talk to. He is an asset to your company, as many businesses are lacking the ability to be helpful. Thank you Lou for your professionalism.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2019

I activated SiteLock after my website was hacked and they were very helpful in clearing the site and securing it in the future. Would recommend. It is also nice you can actually call them and get someone on the phone immediately. A lot of services now only use chat or sometimes not even that.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

Mikala was professional, friendly and efficient. Very satisfied, she listened to my problem and offered a better solution from SiteLock for my websites. Just as important Mikala took care of my issue promptly.

Original review: July 31, 2019

The representative I spoke with was great with customer service and was able to help me with the issue I was wanting resolved. She was kind, well spoken and made me feel proud to be a SiteLock customer. Great to have her on the SiteLock team. Thank you!

SiteLock Company Information