It's that easy Request Information
4.71/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

SiteLock Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

Earlier this year some of my sites were hijacked by bad guys in China and Japan. After doing all I know to clean things up I decided to contact SiteLock. Within a few days SiteLock cleaned up the mess and secured my sites. The monitoring program and firewall installed protects my assets. This is money well spent.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Excellent work, Vartan and Orlantria. Exceptionally professional and friendly. Glad I'm on board with Sitelock. Very good service. I had a problem with a site being hijacked. They talked me through what I needed and got me going.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I updated my credit card information but continued to receive messages of payment failure. Chelsea was very helpful and fixed the problem promptly. i have been very satisfied with my customer service experience.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2019

I have decided to cancel the web protection by the Site Lock. Because, my company not making any money and it is research oriented company. So, I don't need anymore web protection. And, I have taken the firewall protection to maintain safely my email account for a cost of $ 67.09 per year services.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

I don't know how to respond to this at this time. I am experiencing significant financial hardship and to have to commit to a year is really not helpful to my situation. I'm understanding that you also have a business to run, but so do I and I can't seem to catch a break. I was hoping that there could be some dialogue that could assist me further knowing that I am suffering financial hardship, but there was no offer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Tyrell ** assisted me with understanding my Site Lock services that I was currently enrolled in, and how to downgrade my account to more affordable services. He explained the difference between the Secure Starter and Secure Speed Firewall in an easy to understand way. This helped me make the best decision for my website security coverage. I appreciate Tyrell's professionalism and assistance. I highly recommend Site Lock!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

Very friendly staff got me set up easily right from the start. Had no more problems with my small business blog after using them. Their home site is easy to use & integrate with. Only appropriate emails from them. Easy security standards & protocols that make all the difference.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

My account was cancelled.. I called to get it reinstated and see if I could get a better price. Tyrell was very polite and explained that my account was back and that they did have a better priced product that would cover both my sites needs. It was fast easy and a pleasant experience.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2019

Site hacks are unexpected and unfortunate instances, but Site Lock’s team made it really easy for us to resolve. As a non-profit, we really appreciate their kind and swift response. Highly recommend Terrell and Greg.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Very good, fast, she listened to what I was looking for and directed to solve the issue fast and easy. She did a great job and was very serviceable. I asked her to keep smiling which was the impression she gave me. Thanks.

SiteLock Company Information