It's that easy Request Information
4.81/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

SiteLock is a website security solution that offers complete, cloud-based website protection. From website scanning to malware removing, SiteLock offers a variety of products that will keep your website secure. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our services!

A-BBB Rating
View More View More

448 SiteLock Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 10, 2019

I simply had the best experience ever with SiteLock! Thank you Luis for all your help. You were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I don't know a lot about website maintenance and security but you helped me get a better understanding of what I needed to do. Thank You.

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Vincent! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Daniel in tech support went out of his way to resolve this issue for me. It was beyond the scope of SiteLock's service, but he helped me get my site back online. Alex in billing helping me reconfigure my plan so that I'm getting the most bang for my buck. Thanks, guys.

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Janet! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I called to discuss my billing and was helped by Alex **. He was friendly, kind and very helpful. He was able to help me understand my issue and even get a better plan. I was already pleased with SiteLock, and now I will definitely be a customer for a long time!

SiteLock response

Thank you Jeremy for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: April 2, 2019

Thank you for the great service. The representative helped me update the payment information and setup an annual plan to help save us some money in the long run. I'd recommend the SiteLock service to anyone looking to protect their customer information and prevent unauthorized access to their site. Thank again!

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Mahmoud! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: April 1, 2019

Orlantria very graciously worked with me to reduce my monthly fees. We reviewed my level of use, and she assured that I would maintain malware protection without additional charges. She stayed on to confirm that the change was complete.

SiteLock response

Thank you Robert for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SiteLock?

Original review: March 26, 2019

Richelle was really knowledgeable and helpful to me when I spoke to her on the phone. She provided me with helpful options and knew how to manage my questions. I am very appreciative I got her when I called.

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Lisa! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: March 22, 2019

Donna was very helpful and easy to talk to. I was going to cancel my subscription as I am creating a different type of website. However, Donna helped me understand what the different services that I was getting did and I changed my decision and got on a better plan for me now.

SiteLock response

Hi Laurie! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Original review: March 22, 2019

Great experience and super helpful! I created a small blog and can't afford to spend a lot on security. This experience helped me to keep things going - which I appreciate! Alie really helped me to look at my options and ensure that there wasn't a lapse. I'm a happy mommy blogger. :) Thanks!

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Alexia! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: March 20, 2019

I switched service subscriptions to low my business expenses. In doing so, my app experienced issues serving images. SiteLock was excellent in finding a white-list solution that saved the account. Great job.

SiteLock response

Thank you John for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: March 19, 2019

The Site Lock agent Steven **, that I spoke with today, answered all my questions clearly, and, in addition, he explained other things I had not been previously aware of. He was patient and knowledgeable as well.

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Donna! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: March 12, 2019

I'm a client of SiteLock for about 2+ yesrs. First I was using scan and clean service via Network solutions until I spoke to a sitelock representative, who advised me that my service is not sufficient and recommended a Firewall premium at 49.99/moth. I was advised that I will never have any issues with my site as it will be watched over against all intrusions.

Well, last week I was advised that my site was infected with some .php files and needs to be scanned and cleaned. I contacted sitelock and to my surprise was offered another service for $300. I was also advised that there are very smart hackers who obviously went around my PREMIUM firewall. I did not expect this excuse! I then spoke to a supervisor who promised to review the original phone call where I was promised all these super services. She was not rude, but her willingness to help can be compared to a sand paper on someone's lips. After talking to her twice I decided to cancel my PREMIUM (non working) firewall. At that time I was transferred to Orlantria **.

For a change I spoke to someone who actually cares for Sitelock. She offered a solution and I accepted. This is a type of a person that should be a supervisor. I'm surprised that some supervisors (in my opinion) care about helping customers as much as I want to help ASIS. I hope that I made my self clear. Eli **. Vice President of Engineering. Advanced Orientation Systems, Inc.

SiteLock response

Hi Eli! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Olantria was great, it's a little hard that I need to call by phone, but she was great, she understood everything and made it easy. I don't understand why it has to be so difficult to cancel a service, but she did great.

SiteLock response

Thank you Ronen for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: March 7, 2019

Resolved all my issues. Thank you! Made everything I needed a very smooth experience! I had issues in the past with consolidating my monthly payments but Chad made the process very easy this time. Thank you for all the help!

SiteLock response

Thank you Zeph for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: March 6, 2019

Alex did a great job asking pertinent questions and then offering solutions for my needs without any high pressure. It’s great having SiteLock as a partner to keep my sites secure & running smoothly. I highly recommend.

SiteLock response

Hi Kate! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Original review: March 6, 2019

When I called to update our credit card information, a proposal was given to reduce our monthly costs by paying annually upfront. This was not solicited and greatly appreciated! As a church, we are always looking for ways to save money - thank you!

SiteLock response

Thank you Birgit for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Original review: March 5, 2019

As a person who is low tech they do a great job explaining things. I have not had any further issues with my site since I started using them. Would def recommend to others. Have a wonderful day and may the force be with you.

SiteLock response

Thank you Tom for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I called today because my website's host has forced us into a new service (AWS) with which, sadly Sitelock is not compatible. The fellow who picked up (Lou) was extremely helpful, going so far as to show me how to make sure the new server is set right. I wish I could stay with Sitelock in this new server. Thanks guys!

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Britt! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: March 4, 2019

Excellent service, I am very pleased with the service form SiteLock and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone whatever their understanding of technology. I am technically challenged and Lou the rep from Site Lock fixed my issues, explained what I could understand and now I have a well protected website.

SiteLock response

Hi Susan! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Original review: March 4, 2019

SiteLock practically scammed me for 3 years, charging my credit card each year for a domain I no longer owned. The domain went public for purchase after 2015 and I no longer needed that domain. 3 Years later I come to realize SiteLock kept charging me. I called them and you'd think at least they'd try to make amends but no they offered nothing, not even a penny back. Horrible experience, I feel scammed. I requested an immediate cancellation and remove all my personal information. I hope I'll never come across an issue with them anymore and hope they do remove my information. Never will I ever recommend them, ever... Not on this life.

SiteLock response

SiteLock strives to resolve any disputes in a way that satisfies the customer. We have contacted the customer, per the customer's request, we have canceled services and issued a refund. We consider this matter resolved.

Original review: March 1, 2019

Initially, I was uncertain what I was supposed to do. Lou came to the rescue and patiently waited for me (especially when my password was rejected once) and I trusted him to be there when needed. No problems once I got a password through.

SiteLock response

Hi Lisa! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Chelsey is knowledgable, courteous, and helpful. She resolved my issue quickly and to my satisfaction. She clearly understood what happened and believed me, which I appreciated. I hope all the support reps are as good as Chelsey. Thank you!

SiteLock response

Thank you Lucas for your kind words! We’re happy we could help and truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Chelsea was so helpful and patient with me. She answered all my questions and was very professional! I was able to get in my account and she also helped me with all the billing questions I had. She went through the website and showed me how to navigate it, all while being very patient and professional.

SiteLock response

Thank you Rita for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Chelsey was able to answer all my questions about the firewall and help me with my issue. She went above and beyond and helped set up my account on SiteLock website as well. I am very pleased with the experience. Thank you!

SiteLock response

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I needed to update payment info and Allie helped me do that. Very cheerful to speak with and helpful. She also helped with my password. Very professional and courteous. Sitelock has been a good addition to support services for my website. The customer support is wonderful.

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Sharon! We work hard to exceed customer expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I had called and spoke to Luke about having 2 Site Lock services. My fiance had ordered services for my web site, not knowing I already had it. Luke had helped fix the problem. And he was a delight to talk to about security issues...

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Edmond! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Alex ** did a good job for us, he was pleasant and conversational, as well as professional. We needed to update credit card info, and while we were at it, we noticed a small fixable issue and Alex put is through to tech support who did what was required.

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Paul! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

Update Credit Card and email dashboard - I was unable to reach SiteLock because my computer uses Windows EDGE rather than Chrome. Still having problems receiving emails from SiteLock. Otherwise Alex was great and helped me very much.

SiteLock response

Thank you Forrest for taking the time to leave a review. We enjoyed working with you just as much. Let us know if we can help with anything in the future!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Luis ** was my representative. Excellent service call. He convinced me to keep my sites safe by explaining all risks in great detail. Thank You Luis **. I never imagined how crucial it is to have all of my sites protected. Luis ** broke everything down to me in layman's terms where I completely understand the importance of having protection. Again Thank You Luis.

SiteLock response

Hi Letitia! Your awesome review made our day! We strive to deliver great customer experiences and we’re glad to know you’ve had a positive one.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I called to make my website available for domestic viewing only and to reduce the amount of protection I have been paying for. Alex was helpful, polite, listened well, clear and friendly. A great experience!

SiteLock response

Thanks for the great review, Christine! We work hard to exceed customers expectations, and we’re happy to hear you’ve had a positive experience. Stay secure!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I was an affiliate with Hostgator and recommended them to my clients for hosting. I have been completely scammed by SiteLock and the only reason I signed up for this service is because it was recommended by Hostgator. Sitelock charged me for a month and couldn't figure out how to set the service up on my sites because I was on a dedicated server with Hostgator. They sent me automated emails stating they didn't have my login access even though they did. I got fed up and logged in and canceled my service online but that doesn't actually cancel it.

They then leave a vague customer service call on your voicemail to call back about one of your sites and if you don't call back and cancel again over the phone and sit through their sales call, they won't let allow you to cancel. They say it's for your security but every other internet service company out there has figured out a way to do two-factor authentication so you don't have sit on a phone with their sales team every time you make a change. I have hundreds of sites so I didn't call them back because it costs me money to sit on hold and listen to their sales pitch. Then they charged me for another month.

I called to cancel and they said they are charging a 6 month cancelation fee if I don't stay with them!!! THIS IS A SCAM!!! SiteLock is a scam that doesn't remove any Malware and they just continue to tell you that you need to upgrade and pay them more and more and more money. They use scare tactics to sell people on their service and in the end, you end up getting locked into an expensive long term contract for a crappy service that doesn't do anything. DON'T DO IT!

SiteLock Company Information