Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Finance
  3. Business Loans

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.14/5

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Credibly Reviews

Original review: July 3, 2016

They don't mind a raise in your interest rate at all even when you call them to make a payment even though I didn't receive a bill for months. It was your typical loan and the man working with me on getting my loan was great. Could have went and watched a ball game or a beer with him. But after getting my loan it was all bad from that point on let me tell you. My rates and term were just what I wanted so I thought. Then I don't get a bill and my rate more than doubled because I do not know what to pay them. There was two amounts listed in my loan for first payment both a lot lower than what they claim it is. Don't even try to call. You get automated after automated lines over over for hours on end.

Original review: June 26, 2016

Very good rates for the customers services and very good attention from the statement and very easy communication with the service and good satisfied with their services machine. Very good online tools for the customers services and very good attention from the statement and very easy communication with the service and good satisfied with their services machine.

Original review: June 25, 2016

It was fine but not as good as I expected. They were fast in terms of responding but they didn't have the right answer and sometimes it was slow progress so it was fine. It had right time and the process was a little easy but some of the questions were a little not out of the term but it was ok as far as process and it wasn't slow. Its rates weren't that good as well as its terms. They had poor rate and the terms were a little bad than I was expecting. Some terms weren't ok with me. Online tools were really good. Fast speed. No problem on nothing. Getting it ready was really easy. Didn't had to start over and over like in other online pages. They have good online service.

Original review: June 24, 2016

Customer support was very helpful and knowledgeable. They were nice and explained things well. The experience was good. Loan officer was very thorough. The application process was easy and quick and I didn't have any problems applying online. The loan came through quickly without much hassle and all staff were helpful with concerns. The terms could have been better. We wanted a longer term but didn't qualify. The rates were good for this type of credit company. They could have been better but for an online company they were decent. The online tools were extremely helpful and versatile. The site was easy to navigate and I didn't have any problems trying to figure out the site.

Credibly Company Information