Our promise. We provide a buying advantage with verified reviews and unbiased editorial research.
About Transport Masters USA
Transport Masters USA is a nationwide car transport service that offers fast, reliable vehicle shipping. The veteran-owned company has safely transported more than 120,000 vehicles. Its experienced service professionals help keep the process stress-free, and there’s a live tracking feature for added peace of mind. The company works with over 17,500 certified transporters. Price quotes from Transport Masters USA include insurance coverage, and no upfront payment is required.
Pros & Cons
- Ships to 50 states, Puerto Rico and the Caribbean
- Transports specialty vehicles
- Live tracking during transport
- $0 upfront payment
- No price range given online
- Must provide contact info for online calculator
Transportation Masters USA is a broker specializing in the transport of vehicles. It works with qualified drivers to ensure safe delivery. The price quote has no hidden fees, and there’s no charge until your vehicle arrives.
What is Transport Masters USA?
Transport Masters USA is a freight company specializing in auto transportation. It’s registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation and utilizes a network of qualified shippers to relocate all types of vehicles. The company provides customized price quotes to individuals and businesses. The quote includes liability coverage. If you prefer full insurance protection, you can add it on.
Transport Masters USA works with shippers offering both open and enclosed transport. A shipping advisor can help you determine which is best for your vehicle.
How does Transport Masters USA work?
Transport Masters USA utilizes a three-step process to move your vehicle:
- Obtain a quote and confirm your order: Since the cost of transporting a vehicle depends on so many factors, you’ll need to provide the company with some basic information to receive a custom quote.
- Schedule pickup: You’ll work with a qualified driver to schedule a pickup day. You’ll also do a pre-move vehicle inspection and sign a bill of lading. Once the car is en route, you can track its location.
- Receive your vehicle: Once it arrives at its new home, you must check your car for any damage. After you sign the paperwork, you’re charged for the transport.
Transport Masters USA services
Transport Masters USA provides various transport services, including the following:
- Door-to-door transport:
- The company picks up and delivers your vehicle as close to your door as possible. In case of a size or accessibility restriction, you may need to meet the truck at a nearby location.
- Open carrier transport:
- This common, economical mode of transport means your car gets loaded onto an open trailer for its journey. It’ll likely be joined by many other vehicles.
- Enclosed carrier transport:
- If your vehicle needs special protection, the company also offers enclosed transport. Your car gets loaded into an enclosed trailer, where it’s more protected during the move. However, this type of service costs more.
- Cross-country auto shipping:
- If you need to move your vehicle internationally, Transport Masters USA can help. It provides door-to-door or terminal-to-terminal pickup and delivery. This service should be booked in advance, if possible.
- Seasonal relocation:
- If you’re a snowbird, the company can help move your vehicle back and forth between your summer and winter homes, allowing you to fly and avoid the stress of driving.
- Military auto transport:
- The company has experience with the tight turnarounds many military relocations require. It’ll work with you to schedule your PCS orders as quickly as possible. Military discounts are available.
- College transport:
- Need to get a car to campus so you have your own transportation? The company’s affordable pricing plans make this move more attainable for college students.
In addition, the company offers specialized moves, including:
- Oversize vehicles: Transport Masters USA can arrange the shipment of large vehicles, such as construction equipment, boats or RVs.
- Alaska or Hawaii: Transports are not limited to the lower 48 states.
- Motorcycles: The company has a specialized platform dedicated to moving motorcycles of all kinds.
- Puerto Rico and the Caribbean: Arrange for port-to-port or door-to-door service between the U.S. to these tropical islands.
Transport Masters USA also offers services for business. These include:
- Dealer and auction transports: Whether your company needs to move a couple of cars or your entire inventory, Transport Masters USA can help. It also ships to and from auctions.
- Fleet shipping: The company’s experienced team can handle the logistics of moving your whole fleet from one place to another.
- Corporate relocation: Transport Masters USA is a one-stop solution when it comes to moving vehicles. It’ll help make your corporate move less stressful.
Transport Masters USA pricing
Since the price of moving a vehicle varies, Transport Masters USA requires you to submit information for a personalized quote. To see how much your move will cost, call and speak to an advisor. If you make the call, you can qualify for up to 20% off.
You can also submit your information online. You’ll need to provide:
- Pickup and delivery ZIP codes
- Vehicle year, make and model
- Name, phone number and email address
Once you submit the information, the company contacts you with a quote. The price of your move varies based on factors such as:
- Type of vehicle
- Whether or not your vehicle runs
- Type of service you’re requesting
- Discounts you may qualify for
As an example, as of the publishing date, the estimate to move a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan long-distance (1,800 miles) was $1,950 in an open trailer.
Transport Masters USA FAQ
Can I ship an oversize vehicle with Transport Masters USA?
Yes, Transport Masters USA handles vehicles of all sizes. Its team of heavy hauling specialists can ensure your large vehicle arrives unscathed.
Does Transport Masters USA require someone to be there for pickup and delivery?
Yes, the company requires an adult to be present at pickup and delivery. This person accepts or provides the keys and signs the initial and final inspection reports. You can select anyone you trust for this responsibility.
What personal items does Transport Masters USA allow in your vehicle?
You can keep a limited number of personal items in your vehicle during transport. The weight of your items must be 100 pounds or less, and everything must be secured in suitcases or boxes in the back seat or trunk. However, please note that personal belongings are not covered by the transport insurance included in your quote.
Does Insurance cover my car while it’s being transported with Transport Masters USA?
Every price quote includes basic liability coverage. If you prefer comprehensive insurance, you can pay for a different level of coverage. You can also check with your insurance company; some provide coverage during transport.
Do we recommend Transport Masters USA?
Transport Masters USA is a fully licensed broker with over 15 years of experience in the auto shipping industry. The company’s dedication to customer support is a plus, as is its $0 upfront payment. Its extensive network of shippers means you can move just about any type of vehicle from one place to another. However, the quote process takes time, and you must provide personal information to receive an estimate.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
- 4,308,803 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
Reviewed Sept. 23, 2023
Transport Masters was fantastic. The driver was excellent. The gentleman that answered the phone was super nice. He offered me discounts. I asked if they had a student discount because my daughter is a student and I was transporting her car. He also asked if we had any veterans in the family. My father is a veteran. He offered us a veteran’s discount. It was still a bit higher than other companies, money-wise, but they have good reviews.
When I booked through the dispatcher, he told me I could pay by Venmo or another cash app like Zelle. But when the driver got to California, he said he didn't take Venmo. That was a problem that we had to work through. I didn't have Zelle or any of those other cash apps, so I was trying to quickly get it but my bank was taking forever to set it up. In the meantime, he got somebody and we used their Venmo account. We were able to work it out eventually, but it took half an hour. He had to wait to get paid because of this and it made me frantic, The dispatcher should have told me the driver didn't take Venmo, he only took Zelle. I would have prepared ahead of time.
Thanks for subscribing.
You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
Reviewed Sept. 20, 2023
My son had an emergency breakdown quite a distance from home. I did a Google search and Transport Masters popped up. I called the number and we were on our way. That was simple. I used them to ship the 3/4 ton Dodge van over 700 miles. I talked to quite a few people. There were three people before the dispatch guy and then there were three people after him. It went well but it just seemed like there was a lot of middlemen in it. I felt bad for the dispatcher because they took a cut on their pay because the actual driver team asked for more money. The driver had held them to ransom. But that's between them and the dispatcher.
The end price was economical. I'm a truck driver as well and I know the work that goes into the miles that they have to put into. I couldn't have done it any cheaper. It fit and it worked perfectly for my situation. The dispatch guy took my payment, which was good. They then passed me on to another dispatcher that dispatched the actual truck and that was the team that they signed on. That lady was way too energetic. She was alarming, she was on edge, and she was just frantic trying to get things lined out when she called me. I could not get a word in edgewise. I had to hang up on her to get the task completed.
While I was trying to complete the task, she continued to try and call me back three times while I was in the middle of trying to do the task that she had asked me to do. It was annoying but I know they're from a different country and we got the job done anyway. All in all, Transport Masters was great but the dispatcher of the truck to pick up the van and the delivery guy of the van couldn't speak a lick of English. That was fine too because they just showed up, they delivered the van, and they left. But communication-wise between the final two people was pointless.
Reviewed Sept. 20, 2023
I have a classic car and I wasn't sure it would make the trip so I wanted to truck it to our new location. It was about a nine-hour drive in a car. I looked up “10 best, most trusted transport,” and Transport Masters was number one in this area so I chose them. I wanted to go with the best because it's a very treasured car.
Transport Masters was great. Everyone was very courteous and professional. The gentleman was very polite. The price was relatively reasonable to transport the car. I asked for covered transport. The driver was very good to keep me updated and to keep the person receiving the car on the other end updated, which was good. The car was shipped from me to somewhere else and Transport Masters delivered it to the address of the person receiving it. I would recommend them.
Reviewed Sept. 20, 2023
The pickup and delivery went fantastic. It was so smooth. It's a ‘64 Corvette and I wanted it to be in an enclosed carrier and I wanted it to be a single car carrier. The driver did a great job. He met the gentleman who is my mechanic in Colorado, and my mechanic called me and he said, “I like this kid. He's a good kid.” Because he said, “If I don't like the person or if I don't like the transport that they've got, I'm not releasing the car.” It's a $100,000 car. I've had it since I was 16, and I'm 69 years old now. It was supposed to be a three-day delivery. He brought it and he was here the next day.
Reviewed Sept. 20, 2023
Shipping with them was good. There were delays getting my car shipped but they kept me informed. The rep gave very good advice and the quote was better so I was happy with that.The only downside was that the vehicle got stuck in a port in Charleston because it needed a TWIC card in order to get in the port. That was a homeland security thing. It was stuck there for two weeks because I couldn't find a driver to pick it up. I originally thought that the driver was gonna charge $500 to get it from Charleston to Nashville. But then, I ended up spending $800 trying to get a guy, and then paying another guy $100 to get him into the port. Other than that, the car arrived as it should. I was happy with the service.
Reviewed Sept. 24, 2023
They came, looked at the car, talked to me and my uncle, and then put it on there. I wasn't here when they dropped it off. My dad was. But everything was good. They were very helpful. The quote was okay. But they gave my mom a different quote than the one they gave me. There was a $100 difference. I would have liked the original quote, but it was fine.
Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023
When I originally talked to the person on the phone, she seemed very nice and brought up a lot of good things that I thought were great. She said, "We could have your car there in 10 to 15 days." I said, "You could have my car there in 10 to 15 days?" She said, "Yes. It wouldn't take that long." I checked on the other places and they all said they were about a month out to get the car. So, I called back Transport Masters and the rep said she had me prepay. So I prepaid and I was trying to get the car over and there was always a hiccup. They said, "Well, they're not ready. The system's down. They can't take your car just yet." So, several days went out and, finally, the computers came up supposedly. The rep told me that I could take my car in.
I took my car in over to the harbor. They have it shipped in Long Beach. So, I drove the car over there. And then, the guy that lined up my car, he gave me a sheet and he said it's gonna be a month and a half. And I said, "What do you mean a month and a half? I just talked to the agent and I paid more money to have this car delivered because they told me it would be there much sooner than everybody else." And he says, "Well, they have no control over it. Once you drop the car off, it's all in our control." I said, "Okay." I was a little discouraged and I was a little upset about it.
Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023
Nextiva is an excellent app, you have multiple options to get control of your production, you can make calls, send text messages, receive and send files, and of course, you can use it on your phone or your pc.
Reviewed Sept. 20, 2023
All went well. The rep gave me a quote and he was on top of my move. He scheduled everything well. A mover did an inspection of the car and took some pictures. I got my car sooner than I expected. The price was very fair for the quality of service.
Reviewed Sept. 20, 2023
The driver was very kind. The car was scheduled to be dropped off the day after I was flying in, but he said that they were gonna have it at a local shop in town before. I could just stop by at their location and pick it up when I got in from the airport, which was nice. The car was dusty from being outside for a week, but it was effectively the same state as when it was picked up. All in all, my experience with Transport Masters was good.
Transport Masters USA Company Information
- Social media:
- Company Name:
- Transport Masters USA
- Lauderdale Lakes
- Postal Code:
- United States