Pride Mobility

Compare Mobility Scooters

Research top Mobility Scooters recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

My friend’s grandma had bad legs and she couldn’t get up the stairs. So I helped my friend pay for it for her grandma so she can get to where she needs to go without calling her grandchild. My friend how to remodel her grandma stairs because it was fitting on the wall by the stairs but after we got everything situated it worked. It was just hard work but I am satisfied with the results. We really didn’t have to go through customer service with a problem. I know if we did we wouldn’t have any problem because the company was very nice about when they were coming to install. We bought this in June of 2016 and it’s still holding up. Her grandma is very satisfied with this and she doesn’t want to get rid of it. She feels as though she is very independent now and I love to see a smile on her face.

It's very helpful for my grandmother, makes her feel more mobile and is very accessible, easy to use for us. I didn't install it but it seemed quite easy to install and didn't take long at all. I would recommend it for anyone in need of a scooter. Customer service is great, extremely helpful. My grandmother has called a few times and were very nice. I have never had any issues myself either. The durability is great, I was very worried for my grandmother and the durability of these things. But after everything it was great and has been great ever since.

We have been using this item for a number of months and have had no problems. Their company has a great customer service department. We have also recommended it to our friends and family. The installation of the item was very easy and the company helped us to complete the process. We have also received positive comments about this from our friends and family. The customer service department is top notch. We have dealt with them a couple of times. They took care of our two problems very quickly to our satisfaction. The durability of the item is terrific. We have had it for a few months and it has held up great. We have also received positive comments about the company's customer service from our friends and family.

They're very accessible especially if you're tending to a person that relies on it for mobility. Ideally you have to have a subscription to gain access to one. Installation entails making your home mobily accessible to the person with the lift, which can be a hassle based on where you want the product to be installed. The individuals that installed the product were very friendly and helpful in guiding me on what to do and not do. They also tested the product for any defects before leaving me to test it out on my own. Based on how often and frequent it's being used in my home it's very durable and you can tell through the movement it provides and the guidance.

The accessibility of this product is really amazing. This product allows me to have mobility in places that I otherwise would not have been able to go. The installation of this product I would highly recommend. It was a simple and quick process that when I needed help the website walked me through. I would absolutely and definitely recommend the customer service of this product. They were extremely helpful, friendly, and very knowledgeable. The durability of this product is really great. I believe that this design is completely tough and rugged and will last me for a long duration of my using it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pride Mobility?

It is easily accessible but I've had to limit my homes searching due to the distance. I wish it were sooo much smaller, but I still like it. It was very easy to install. I watched the installer man and he told me that he'd done it with no problems. The customer service was amazing, I loved how friendly everyone was. The love and help I received made me feel so special. I loved the customer service over the phone. It felt like we were talking in real life. The scooter lift is very durable, it may squeak and shudder a little at times, but over time you get used to it. It really was a blessing to have it installed into my house.

It is very accessible throughout the house and even in public places, such as stores, airports, restaurants, museums, fairgrounds. I have even used it at concerts and football games, very easy and convenient. The instructions that came with it on installation were fairly easy and it took few hours and just ready to use. With two people, it might even take less than few hours. I didn't get to use the customer service, never felt any need of it, but if you go online and read reviews, they are good and encouraging about their customer service. It has lasted for few years now and I haven't noticed any deterioration in any of the qualities, still working just great and just fine. I have been also practicing the usual care and maintenance routine.

It's a small scooter so you can easily turn around within small confined spaces. So this lift is perfect for this scooter and for no matter how small you. The guys who installed it in the house was very quick and they were done within an hour. They were so clean. The service is the best I ever had. I was like "wow these guys are good" and I sat back and was safe now with my lift on hand when needed. This thing is so bad like I'm talking strong like a hulk lift.

It's a great way to help those loved ones. My disabled parents fortunately have a bigger vehicle which is required. It's very much needed for getting them around. I had no problem installing the scooter lift but I'm very good at reading and following instructions. It really is up to the individuals. If you can't follow directions or refuse to read instructions, then you'll have a problem. The durability has been great so far and we haven't had any issues. It looks as though it's made very well so I don't foresee any issues in the immediate future.

Got it for my father in law when he was having trouble. He got around great. So happy to be out and mobile. He was in heaven. Gets around quick and quietly. It was installed in the back of the truck and made it where he was able to enjoy more freedom than just the neighbor. Didn't take long and he was happy. They delivered it on time and went over how it works. He was so thrilled to have it and be able to move about. All questions answered quickly and very helpful. Riding it in the street or sidewalk still ran the same. I thought he needed a big horn to worn people he was coming. Quiet and fast no matter where it ran.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Pride Mobility Products is a leading designer and manufacturer of mobility products like scooters, power chairs, scooter lifts and more. Pride Mobility was founded in Pittsburgh in 1986 and is currently headquartered in Exeter, Pa. Pride Mobility boasts an extensive line of mobility scooters, and their products can be found online or at dealerships around the world.

• Go-Go® series: Pride’s Go-Go® series of lightweight mobility scooters are built for portability and travel. They are easy to disassemble and come in a variety of styles for indoor and outdoor use.
  • Victory series: The Victory® series offers consumers improved front and rear suspension for comfort over various terrains, working for both indoor and outdoor travel. There are multiple models in the series.
  • Maxima: The Maxima scooter is a heavy duty three-wheeled scooter designed with the bariatric market in mind. The Maxima features a weight capacity of 500 pounds and offers a wide, deep-set seat for improved comfort.
  • Pursuit series: The Pursuit® series is Pride’s scooter model built for more rugged terrain. A stronger drivetrain and 13-inch wheels make it an ideal scooter for outdoor travel.
  • Help me choose: By filling out a bit of information about lifestyle and needs, consumers can get scooter recommendations from Pride. This online service is ideal for users who may not know exactly what to look for in a mobility scooter.
  • Best for Pride Mobility is best for consumers who want to choose from a wide variety of scooter options, from collapsible scooters to all-terrain scooters.

Compare Mobility Scooters