Need a medical alert system?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.02/5

57 Pride Mobility Consumer Reviews

Resolution response: Nov. 20, 2018

I called the company today 2 work with them to try to get the seat resolved on my chair but I was told by the first lady I talked to there was nothing that the company would do to try to fix my the scene on my chair. I called back and talk to an angel and gave her the serial number she said she was looking up some things and would get me a call back. I have been really stressed over this had to have my mother call try to get this resolved. I don't understand why they can't replace the seat on my chair so it didn't have the two Heating elements coming out of it and causing problems for me sitting so I didn't feel the rough spots in it anymore. I really look forward to somebody from the company calling me personally to try to get this resolved I'm really tired I'm not getting anywhere with pride I'm really not suggesting that anybody buy a chair from this company

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

I received Power Lift Chair. Starting in 2017 I've had to have 3 of them replaced, the first one the Springs were coming through the seat, the second one the footrest was rubbing against the inside and tearing the fabric, the third one came with rips and holes in the back of the chair. Now I'm dealing with the 4th one. Everything was good with the chair except for the seating on it. For the past couple months the seat has gotten so bad I had to go out and buy a 12 x 4 cushion to put on it and I can still feel what is supposed to be warmings of the seat hurting my behind. I had a golden power chair and never once had a problem with it. Sorry I gave it away to make room for this. It would be nice if they did something about the seat on this power chair.

Hello Melissa,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our lift chairs. We would like to speak with you about this situation and make things right. Please give us a call at 800-800-4258 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I have been looking for a new power chair and have spent many hours looking and looking for something that fits my needs. I'm not in the UK or in the US either, which makes it more difficult and even more necessary to use the web to search and ask questions before I buy. Pride wheelchairs came up many times. I had my eye on two of their power chairs. One question I was about accessories and suspension capabilities for outside use. However, whenever I sent questions I always got one of these two answers:

From Pride themselves: " ...as the manufacturer, we at Pride Mobility Products Ltd do not sell or service direct to the public; we only do so through our authorised Pride providers who hold accounts with us within the United Kingdom; this is in accordance with our licence held with the British Health Trading Association (BHTA). As such we would respectfully suggest you get in contact with a local Pride provider in your area that will be able to assist you further with any parts you require..." From individual providers: "We don't know the answer/We don't have any accessories. Maybe Pride can help you."

I have had this from a few companies actually and I'm really tired of having to search and search and waste my own time. If they are happy to take my money then they should know their products and be able to answer the buyer's questions. Also, there are many shops and businesses spread around the world selling mobility wheelchairs. None of them have every model or brand that we want to consider. Most of us do not want to just go to our local store and buy something just because they have it. We like to use the internet to search for all our individual needs, to have more choice and to ask questions. Therefore it is necessary to get as much information online and from the individual companies as possible. If these companies aren't prepared to do this and will only "deal with the retailer" then cross them off your list. Because they won't be there after sales if you need them either.

This is a competitive world - companies should come down a peg or two and remember that it's us, the customer, who makes the decision of where to spend our money. Do you really think that customers like me, when making such a big and important investment, would gain confidence from this service? Do you think we will have faith in your after sales care? No. Especially bearing in mind the vulnerability of people who need to buy this product. When I do eventually decide where to invest my money it will be based on the customer service and availability of the company to help me as much as the model of chair itself.

Vanessa,

We're sorry to hear about your experience with the customer service team at Pride UK. Our team at Pride U.S. is dedicated to the consumer experience and will do their very best to answer your questions. Please email us at marketing@pridemobility.com or reach out to us on our Facebook page (Pride Mobility Products Corp) and we will see if we can assist you. We hope to hear from you!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Perhaps the 1 star is not a fair rating. My wife has a Jazzy Ultra close to ten years, but we have a Jazzy 1103 Ser # ** as a back up. This unit had been sitting for a long period of time and the batteries would not hold a charge. Having change the batteries in the Ultra, I got some help to pull the seat (I'm 88, not as strong as I use to be!). The first thing I noted was that in order to remove the front battery, I would have to remove structural bracing, plus I still have figured out how to remove the plastic shroud. Anyway I removed the bracing and the batteries. I then inserted the new batteries, connected the rear battery, all is fine.

Comes the front battery, and when I came to connect the positive, you would have thought that I was arc welding. I disconnected the circuit breaker. Tried connecting the connected battery there. This time I burned my hand. I ordered a new 50 amp circuit breaker, same thing! I could not understand since the battery was connected to nothing except the circuit breaker??? Now I began to search the internet for a wiring diagram for the Jazzy 1103. Oh yes there is one in the owner manual, that looks as though a kid drew it. Nothing detailed. I tried writing Pride Customer's Service. No response! Tried another E mail earlier today, and when I got done writing, it disappeared!

Now our situation: My wife is disabled and under Hospice Care. I am her only caretaker. We live in a small town 50 miles from anywhere! As I said before, I'm 88, and getting up and down on the floor, using a flashlight to see clearly under the shroud, would have been no problem for me maybe 8, 9, or 10 years ago. Oh yes as I said before, how does this battery connect to the unit? The connection is self contained, positive and negative, both connecting to the circuit breaker, nothing else??? As I said before, my wife's Jazzy 1103 Ultra, you could ask for a better power chair, and easy, easy to work on, but, oh well you know what I'm think---.

Hello Earle,

we're sorry to hear about your experience with your wife's Jazzy power chair. We would like to work with you and provide helpful information regarding proper procedure for changing batteries on our mobility products. Please give us a call at 800-800-4258 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Have use the Victory 10 one time. Cannot get it to latch the front onto the rear. Contacting Pride Mobility was pointless - kept telling us to contact the seller. One would think that the manufacturer would be able to help with the problem. My spouse is ready to take it to the lobby of the manufacturing plant and drop it off and see if they can put it back together. They show all types of videos on how to disassemble it but don't try to find anything on how they assemble it, or any troubleshooting guides for assembly. Very disgusted.

Danielle,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our customer care department. We have a high standard of expectations when it comes to helping our customers fulfill their needs. Please give us a call at 800-800-4258 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and resolving this situation!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My wife has had a full size Jazzy wheelchair with two big, main wheels and four stabilizers. I have only one gripe. While it goes as fast as you would want it to (up to around six miles an hour) and handles well ("turns on a dime" as they say), while it has got my wife where she wants to go, we cannot seem to get the parts we need (new set of the small wheels and footrest). Called Pride for the parts but was referred to our local supplier, and have waited, I would say close to a month, for anything to get done. Still waiting. I believe our supplier has a local monopoly and such does not usually or always come with the best customer service. If my wife waits much longer I'm afraid the small wheels, which are of a rubbery substance and the worse for wear, won't hold out and may cause accidental injury.

Hi Bill,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with one of our local providers. We would like to speak with you about this situation and make things right. Please give us a call at 800-800-4258 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pride Mobility?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

Got one little problem with my grandpa's scooter and your customer service just made sure me and my family will never buy Pride again! The only good thing I can say is thanks for letting me down early, probably saving me a lot of trouble.

Hi Bobby,

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our customer care department. We have a high standard of expectations when it comes to helping our customers fulfill their needs. Please give us a call at 800-800-4258 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I have only had the scooter 9 months on second battery, there is a malfunction somewhere w/ the scooter! It does not make any sense why the battery only last two months, I'm terrified to even go anywhere on it. Am going to be stuck, and yes it has happened more than once. Needless to say biggest regret of my life!

Hello Pamela,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with your scooter. We would like to speak with you about this situation and make things right. Please give us a call at 800-800-4258 at your earliest convenience. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Upon seeing your product I purchased it to not only go around the neighborhood, but also to travel to locations in my truck. After using this product it’s nothing but great. This as it can handle a lot of weight, its speed can be from the slowest crawl to the speed of a jogger, as it comes apart easily I can transport it, it has no problem going up hills or up my ramp on my truck, seating is extremely comfortable & adjustable, it has many attachments that helps me in so many ways, I found it easily adjustable seat can be fitted to most, I can even ride at night, have the ability to once again go long term shopping, and gave me back my life.

Prior to my accident I had visited Disney World parks almost 200 times over the years. This had stopped prior to your product’s use until now. It handled the all Disney parks without any issues, was easy to navigate in the crowds, and the power usage was great as the power gauge never dropped even after all day use at several parks (with the use of a phone charger on it too). The scooter also received numerous comments from other visitors at the park interested in your product.

I just wanted to thank you so much for letting me get out of my house with a product that is extremely affordable for its high benefits. Your lifelong friend.

Pride Mobility response

Hello David, thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your product. Did you know our power lift recliners offer countless position combinations to meet your comfort needs? The next time you visit pridemobility.com, check out our other great product lines. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

This Jazzy ZT is my second Pride scooter. About 4 months old the transaxle went out. Pride did not want to replace it. Have they finally ship a replacement not paying for service call or labor. First Pride less than year old same thing Went out twice. I will not buy another Pride scooter.

Hi Allan,

That is very unusual. Are you dialing this number? 800-800-4258. The number takes you to our Consumer Call Center. You might have to wait a few minutes to speak to a representative if they are busy with other callers, but someone will get to you!

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with our Jazzy Zero Turn. We would like to speak with you about this situation and make things right. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I have a Quantum 600 XL power wheelchair that I am extremely happy with. I've had my chair for about 3 years and in that time I can verify that I have gone over 2700 miles! My chair came with a digital controller. Keeps track of my mileage, speed, time and percentage of battery strength. I can't walk but a step or two before I would fall so this chair replaces my legs. I'm fortunate that I live in a city and state with hundreds of miles of bike trails that enables me to use my chair to for my doctor appointments, dental appointments, grocery store, restaurants and enables me to get to my family's home that is 3 miles from my apartment.

I've been out in snow and ice for my mail and to take out trash. Ninety plus degree temperature in the summer and I have been caught in the rain. Two plastic shopping bags around the controller keeps it dry. The reliability of the chair is most impressive to me. You would think after 2700 mile the chair would be falling apart but it's not! I've had to tighten the screws that hold my fenders on, replace my batteries once and keep the chair clean. I will be replacing my drive tires and outrigger tires in the near future but that is to be expected. If someone would have told me that I could have traveled from Idaho to the East coast on my chair I would tell them no way but I could have. Thank you Pride Mobility giving me my life back.

Hello Bob!

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Quantum power chair. Have you heard about the Edge 3 with 4.5 mph iLevel? The next time you visit quantumrehab.com, check out our other products we offer. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Pride Mobility Company Information