1.53/5
Based on 85 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Auto Warranty Expired?

Nissan Quest

The Nissan Quest is a minivan that was manufactured from 1992 until 2016, when it was discontinued. Read more Nissan reviews to learn about other models.

123 Nissan Quest Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 11, 2018

Buyers be aware of problems with the 2011 Nissan Quest and other vehicles that have the Nissan CVT transmission. Our journey with Nissan has been an expensive journey! I would give a negative star count on both the Quest and Nissan Consumer Affairs if a negative star count was possible! We were attracted to the Quest because of the space in the cabin, creature features of the interior, and the quality of NISSAN. (I owned a Maxima several years ago and loved it!) We purchased the Quest used with 65k miles on it, it needed tires but other than that was in great condition. We put a set of tires on immediately after purchase and felt very blessed to have a new (to us) vehicle to serve our family!

I have a mechanical history and do all of my own preventative maintenance, I change oil, check fluids, and rotate tires every 5k. I noticed when the tires had only 10k on them that all 4 were showing pretty aggressive wear. I made an appointment at the alignment shop because I assumed it must be out of alignment due to the tire wear. Much to my surprise, they found that the vehicle was NOT out of alignment. So I chalked it up to tire manufacturer problems, after going down that road they advised me that they (tire manufacturer) had experienced the same problem on other vehicles of the same make and model??? I thought surely this couldn't be and that they were just trying to get out of replacing my tires!

The second hit came when the Quest had 93k miles. The transmission would not allow the vehicle to increase in speed, it was like it was stuck in "low" however I knew it couldn't be due to the way a CVT is designed. I made an appointment at a transmission shop, took the van in and was advised that the CVT needed to be replaced. The shop advised to purchase an OE CVT from Nissan so we did to the tune of $2500 (parts only). When I picked up the van after repair the tech explained the warranty and such and to be honest I kinda let it in one ear and out the other because I thought I'm good now!! WRONG!! The next hit came when the A/C compressor went out at 101k miles! After that I thought OK now I'm good NOW!! WRONG!! I had to replace the tires again, third set since 65K and three times on the alignment rack! With no solutions...

By this time we are thinking and looking about replacing this Quest with something else so we were passively looking at options but not with a lot of urgency... Man I wish I would've acted quicker. As the spring started and the temperatures increased we started to notice a delay when shifting from drive to reverse. So I went back to the transmission shop, they advised that the new transmission was OE so I needed to talk with the dealer for warranty. So I talked to the dealership and was reminded the warranty was 12mo or 12k mi. at the current time I was at 13 mo. and 19k miles! The dealer advised I talk with Nissan Consumer Affairs. So I started a case with them #**. I was initially advised that there was nothing they could do for me and there needed to be further evaluation of the problem...

I made an appointment with the dealer, dropped off the Quest, they called a day later and said that indeed there was an internal problem with the CVT and it needed replaced! Again!! The dealer went to bat for me with NISSAN and negotiated a 60% Nissan 40% me replacement. While I appreciate the assistance, I think leaving ALL the other problems aside, a complete replacement would be appropriate! I then went back to Nissan Consumer Affairs to explain my case and found Nissan Consumer Affairs to be completely worthless! My case was "elevated to the Regional Manager" Amanda. While Amanda was pleasant to talk with and said she "understood" there was no further that she could offer.

While I understand that I purchased a vehicle used and wear and tear is not the responsibility of the manufacturer, I think a vehicle in alignment that wears out tires every 20-25k miles and transmissions that only last 20k miles is unacceptable! Now I'm in a moral dilemma of what to do with this piece of junk from here... I can't keep putting good money into this Quest (total repair cost $7200) but I really don't feel right selling it without full disclosure which will make the value of the van 1/2 of blue book! Thanks Nissan! Keep up the poor manufacturing and customer service!

Original review: May 9, 2018

My Quest had a lot of problems out of the gate. My car was back at the dealer's shop a lot, and sometimes they couldn't even figure out the answers. But I got them taken care of under warranty, and I'm still happily driving it 18 years later.

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Owned 2 Quests. I first bought a used 2007 quest that had run flat tires that no one told me about from Gwinnett Place Nissan in 2010. Fast forward to tires costing 750 a pop and being discontinued and we had moved away due to being military. Instead of getting sued for not disclosing the tire info or accident history, the dealership drove me down (drove, didn’t ship like supposed to) a 2012 quest with aftermarket leather seats. Caps started coming off crappy seats they put in right away (on the armrests). We have purchased THREE sets of tires on this 5 year old 52k mile car. We have had the front and back brakes replaced MULTIPLE times. Battery kept going bad. Had that repackaged TWICE after dealer put bad battery in to account for one time.

Now, at 52k miles I’m told my air compressor is shot. I live in Cali where I don’t need it on full blast all the time and never use the heat. When asked why an air compressor that has never gone bad on a car less than 10 years old for us or really anyone from reading the response was well these things happen. Nissan, please back up your crappy products and extend your warranties until you can start producing good quality cars and safe cars for your consumers.

Original review: July 23, 2017

2005 Nissan Quest... Where do I start... matter of fact I'll break it down. Pros: Roomy, strong engine, gas mileage decent, double sliding doors, decent inside temp control, huge front seats, modern look in/exterior, 7 reclining seats (back seat sits 3, but seat recline as one). Cons: I've replaced the transmission, 1/1/2017 as of now 7/23/2017 that feels to be at 70%, changed front lower control arms twice on driver and three times on passenger, sway bar links, struts, 4 sets of tires, rear shocks twice, driver side rear shock seems to snap in half both times, alternator, both belts, power steering pressure line, cam sensor, passenger axle, engine and transmission mounts...

Current issues: Rear mount is now broke again, strut mounts are bad again, both sliding doors are hard to open, driver door handle is completely broke, power steering return line is now leaking, rear suspension needs to be aligned, rear vent system don't get hot, cluster broke (no gas no engine temp) rear windshield blade missing, time for timing chain and tensioners to be replaced (noisy on start up)... Personal issues: Van craps everywhere I go, it sits too low, repairs are expensive, rear air ride suspension should be a must, stock rear suspension is weak (very), no aux... I'm only giving this 3-4 stars because I really like the engine power and it's roomy... I do regret buying this van, but it do get me from A-b and sometimes c... I suggest this for a small family with local driving...

Original review: May 24, 2017

I have owned my 2006 Quest since May 2013, only issue were routine maintenance, new tires, new control arms, new inner and outer tie rod ends, new wheel bearings, new struts, break pads etc. The ABS and slip light came on approximately May 1, 2017, then at approximately 130,000 miles around May 19 we heard a humming noise when the van was shut off, happened a few times but not every time. 2 times we awoke to a dead battery, it seemed as if that may have been the cause, not sure.

The first time I thought a child left an interior light on. The 2nd time it happened my husband was convinced it was the ABS Motor. He priced this part. Day 3 of noticing the noise, van still functioning with no additional issues other than the ABS and slip lights on. Then on May 24 at 1 am it caught on fire. We had not touched the van or drive it since 8:30 pm that evening. The van was a total loss, I think possibly the ABS motor may be a recall issue as this isn't the only ABS motor story, just be aware, it can catch fire!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Nissan Quest?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

We got the minivan in March of 2016. Within the first month, a door panel came off (still doesn't work) had to have the engine worked on. Since then, this car has gone downhill. Had to replace the battery, ignition coils and injectors, fuel pump, alternator, power steering, back brakes, two wheel bearings, a/c worked on, alternator, engine mounts, have had the electric system worked on. Now, mind you that's what I'VE HAD TO PAY OOP. Doesn't include the handful of things that Avirex has paid for. Do NOT buy from here. They wouldn't honor their return with 5 days policy. They had to have it looked at first before they would... which of course goes past the 5 days.

Original review: June 8, 2016

I have a 2012 Nissan Quest that is 90,000 miles. In the last month I have spent thousands of dollars trying to fix it at the dealer, each time it breaks down I have to have it towed 58 miles away to the tune of $225. When driving the van just shuts off or slows to 5 mph no matter how much gas you give it. It happened on the highway where I was almost rear ended by a semi. I spent $130 on a valve, $531 on a sensor. The next day the van did the same thing, this time I got a loaner which I had to drive an hour to pick up. Then 4 days later paid $876 for a pump. I had it back for 10 days and now it's the dealer again. I will never buy a Nissan again, and want to trade it in! It's so dangerous driving and having your car just shut off, I have two small children!!! And of course Nissan isn't helping with anything!!!

Original review: March 11, 2016

I bought a Nissan Quest last week from Nissan Jenkins Lakeland. I live in Land O Lakes. I had already driven back to the dealership 2 times. First, they forgot to install my XM radio. The next day I came back to help my mother-in-law get a car from there. Since I was at the dealership I ask service to check the car since every time I will change gears the car will tremble. They came back telling me that is something with the transmission. Yes with only 500 miles on the car the transmission is broken. They didn't want to give me more details and they tried to find me a loaner. But because I have four little kids I needed an Armada or another Quest.

After 3 hrs they gave a loaner Quest but I'm thinking how can I return the car I have just bought? I bought a new car so I will not have to worry about breaking on my first 100 miles. A car that will not spend more time in service than home. I'm not sure how long the car is going to be in the service. They told me that today I will get a call and haven't get any news yet. Can someone tell me - how can I return this car? It has been only 1 week and the headache I'm getting is not worth keeping it.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2016

I bought a 2005 Nissan Quest from a used dealership 2 days ago. Since, the radio/cd/DVD is no longer working and will not even come on. I've checked fuses and had my battery checked at Autozone and it's all fine. I'm assuming it's an electrical problem Nissan has but I recommend to NEVER buy from Nissan. I will be contacting Nissan today to see if the radio can be fixed and for what costs.

The back window also rattles for no reason. These are the only issues I've had this far but I assume I will have plenty more being all the negative reviews this vehicle has. The gas gauge also does not show and they want $225 to fix this. Terrible, terrible vehicle. I am trying to get my money back but doubt I will be able to. Be warned. Nissan is terrible. My grandmother also has a Nissan. Nissan Altima. She's had it for quite some time but she's had so many issues with the transmission and Nissan would not cover even under warranty. Do not buy from Nissan.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2016

Same 2007 Quest bought second owner, spend $5000 on fix engine light. After one year again transmission jerk while driving, don't like to spend single penny on it. Not happy at all.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2015

Unhappy, felt robbed, fooled, by Nissan. Got a 2012 Used Nissan Quest from the dealer last year. Not even two years in my possession. Yet it broke down on me. Dealer advised to change the whole transmission. Complain to consumer affairs. Total waste of time. I get no helped from them either. I was fooled by the Sales Rep and of course Nissan. Never will I trust Nissan again. I would never recommend buying a Nissan car. New or Used. Three times that I bought car from them and three times that I was fooled.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2015

Driving on the HOV Lane with a line of cars behind me, the sunroof glass flew off - I heard a loud noise, like something hitting the top of the car, then heard the wind coming in. Didn't stop till off HOV lane - then saw that the glass was gone! Amazingly, no one was hurt!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2015

VERY UNHAPPY NISSAN OWNER. I have officially filed a complaint with Nissan USA on my 2012 Nissan Quest with 82,000 miles. My transmission has gone out and Nissan has refused to help with the replacement. I have owned 4 different Nissan vehicles and have never had the negative experience I had with them over the last week. They told me they were not in the financial position to replace it even though MANY of these CVT transmission are giving consumers a hard time.

Upon basic internet searches apparently I am one of many that have had problems with the CVT transmission. The sad part is I can only get a remanufactured transmission that is only covered up to a 12,000 mile warranty at a cost of $4,000. Nissan you would have come out much better to replace the transmission. I will make it known publicly the lack of customer satisfaction you have provided. NEVER TO BUY A NISSAN AGAIN. Sadly I have owned 4 Nissan vehicles and loved them but after the HORRIBLE customer service experience, I am done with Nissan. On to buy a Honda Odyssey or Toyota Sienna.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2015

ROBERT on Sept. 23, 2015 wrote review of 2015 Rogue A/C trouble. I had the same prob. Bought Quest 6/07. In 7/07 went on vacation. A/C quit cooling, and fan would stop. Won't return until car is off for a while. Had MANY problems since purchasing. Timing belt <40k miles. Ran out of gas w/ gauge showing 1/4 tank. Only 70k miles now. Am NOT buying another Nissan.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2015

I bought a 2007 Nissan Quest brand new from Nissan dealer. Since then I had many problems during the years. My slinging door doesn't open anymore, driving side. The horn doesn't work, buttons on the steering wheel audio, volume buttons. Now just today I have problems with the transmission which is weird, it only has 83,000 miles which the Nissan dealer doesn't want to cover. I took my Nissan Quest to Eagle Transmission first to see what was the problem before take it to the Nissan dealer. They told me that it should be cover by Nissan because this Nissan Quest were having a lot of problem with the transmission. See what happens next.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2015

My wife and I purchased a 2013 Nissan Quest brand new and now we are going onto our 3rd set of tires in 2 years. Vehicle has 40,000 miles on it and we keep up with our regular maintenance and tire rotation (as per manufacturer recommendations). We are being told by Nissan (Freehold, NJ) that the vehicle too "Very Heavy" and that is what we are to expect - tire life about 20,000 miles. My wife does not drive far, just carting kids to sports, etc. I now see this as a safety issue as well. This information was not disclosed to us at the time of purchase, and now we are being questioned as to the way we drive (although the service manager stated that the tires only last that long based on the vehicles construction and weight). Wow Nissan, way to go with customer service. Rest assured, no more Nissans in our future.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2015

We own a 2004 Nissan Quest. The current mileage is 97,000, and we are the original owners. For about three years after owning this vehicle, I experienced daily buyer's regret. The vehicle ate through brake pads, rotors, and tires with a voracious appetite. If memory serves me correctly, the rotors were turned at only 17,000 miles, but thankfully under warranty. The cruise control once went out, and it was repaired under warranty. Also, the AC is very inadequate, as is the heating system. We had an issue with the alternator once. Nissan wanted an outrageous price for a new alternator. I insisted they remove the alternator and hand it over to my daughter, who drove it to a local place that rebuilds alternators and such. The cost to me was only $100!

We are now having issues with the power sliding door, which is no big deal to us. Also, just days ago, the car began locking all its doors--with the keys inside! Fortunately, I was able to find the spare key. I think this is something I can probably repair myself, maybe. About one year ago, the LCD gauges became impossible to read. It became impossible to know the car's mileage for oil changes and the like. I removed the instrument cluster (quite easy to do) and sent it to a place called Clusterfix (in Washington state, or maybe it was Oregon?). Within one week, it was repaired and returned to me by the really nice folks at Clusterfix.

We currently own five vehicles; the Quest is used primarily for long, family trips, and is also used to haul my daughter's harp around. The car rides and handles wonderfully, the engine is spry and nimble, and it is a great car for long family trips. It has never failed to start, has never broken down (except for the alternator issue), and, in the end, been a good car for us. There are no engine or transmission issues. I once got 30.5 mpg on a long interstate trip; I usually count on 27 at a minimum. The seats are very comfy, and the sound system is super impressive.

We currently have Firestone Precision Touring tires on the car, and they are holding up very well. It seems that getting all the original equipment trash off the car (brakes, shocks, tires, etc) and replaced with quality products solves a lot of problems. When we replace this car, which we currently have no plans to do, it will not be replaced with a Nissan. We currently have three Toyotas (one of them is a '92), and they are superior vehicles. The replacement car just has to be big enough to hold a harp.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2015

2008 Nissan Quest - I purchased my quest in 2011. It had 29,000 miles on it. Here we are present day. 10 tires later, 3 batteries, 5 sets of brake pads, a set of rotors all the way around, new window motor and it's still garbage. I swear there is a major electrical issue because this thing works and does what it wants. One day after grocery shopping we come out and head home only for both tires on the passenger side to start burning and melt. This thing is atrocious.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2015

I bought a new 2011 Nissan Quest. What a mistake. I am on my third transmission which cost 4100 dollars each at the dealer. I replaced the complete air conditioning system, starter, multiple sensors. I also have replaced at least 30 tires on this van in 4 years, even though I have had at least 10 alignments from the dealer and other alignment shops.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2015

I bought a 2012 Quest with 32,000 miles on it. I loved my van!! Then it started happening... check engine light came on, dealership said it was because I was 1/2 quart low on oil so they added oil. 2-3 weeks later van started shaking and check engine light was flashing. Took to a place very close to me because I was afraid to drive it. Same code as before. Had to have it towed to dealership more than 40 miles away. The first thing they told me when they called was I had too much oil in the van. They told me I needed a sensor and it would be in the next day. Called Consumer Affairs to complain. Somehow it took over a week to fix and they did not give me a rental until I talked to Consumer Affairs.

Consumer Affairs did reimburse me the 95.00 that I paid the first time for the diagnosis. Then I needed shocks, then my back window shattered for no reason, dealer said only since van is 3 years old 800.00 to fix. Now a few DAYS later even before the window has been fixed, I need a new AC compressor also a dealer only part... that is going to cost at least a grand at a dealership. THIS YEAR WE HAVE SPENT OR WILL BE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS 3,000.00 to fix issues. Over 300.00 a month!! This is INSANE!! I am done with Nissan!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2015

I purchased a 2006 Nissan Quest; the day I picked it up the sliding door driver's side weather stripping coming off. They fixed it. It keeps coming off. I finally after 9 years had to Gorilla glue it on. Both panels that cover the slider for the doors blew off, I finally gorilla Glued it on. The panel by the passenger front door came off and I gorilla glued it on. The weather strip on driver's door came off and I gorilla glued it back on. Interior lights fall down, A/C vents fall down from the ceiling. Driver's visor falls off and hangs blocking the driver's view of the road.

I finally pulled the wires out that holds it in place after almost getting into an accident. The shifter gets stuck in park and I have to unstick it with a straw that I shove into a 1/2 x 1/8th inch hole above shifter. Headlights keep clouding over and I have spent $200.00 getting them cleaned. Transmission broke at 72168 miles!!!!! Power steering fluid pours out, had to replace the holder because it broke. Now the valve covers are leaking and need to be pulled and replaced. Also struts and shocks are no good and need to be replaced. Also the motor mounts are needing replacement as well!!!!

Original review: July 27, 2015

My 2004 Nissan Quest almost got me killed. The power seized while driving and on 2 occasions I was almost killed by a trailer. I've spent so much on it it doesn't make sense anymore. The odometer reading is not visible anymore so I don't even know the mileage on my car. And from my understanding this is a common problem with their 04, 05 and 06 but Nissan couldn't care less.

I guess they're waiting until there is a lawsuit like that of Toyota. The ABS light is on, I've changed the sensors twice but didn't fix it. There is an an annoying noise that's coming from one of the front wheels when I use the brake. Nissan dealer said it was cuz non Nissan brakes were used so we bought the expensive Nissan brand from them and change the brakes but it didn't work. They lied cuz they wanted us to fix it for $500. The radio/CD player does not work and the dealer said they can't just change the piece, they will have to change the whole compartment that it sits on for over a thousand dollars. I don't know what to do with that piece of junk that is so overpriced.

Original review: July 14, 2015

I bought the 04 Quest new. I have numerous problems. I also bought a 04 Ford the same year. The clear coat has come off the hood, the top and starting on the sides. The truck I bought new the same month and year still looks wonderful. The Quest I am embarrassed to drive. I think Nissan should be responsible for the crappy paint they put on my expensive vehicle. I also have numerous other problems. Leaking from the sunroof or sky view. I get rained on during heavy down pours. The power steering rack has gone bad, the van shuts off while driving, the bearings are bad and the rotors are warped. I paid $35,000.00 for this junk that Nissan has put out.

Original review: June 17, 2015

We purchased our 2012 Nissan Quest new in March 2012. We are currently on our 3rd set of tires with only 45,000 miles on the van. As someone with 3 years of tire shop experience in the past, I know this to be completely unacceptable. The tires have always been rotated regularly and kept at consistent air pressure. Now, at 45,000 miles, the power steering pump failed while my wife was driving. After having it diagnosed at our local Nissan dealer, we were told the pump price alone was $2000, not including tax or labor.

How in the hell does a power steering pump cost $2000? That is 8% of the purchase price we paid for the van new. The dealership told me that they had never seen a power steering pump fail this soon, and they couldn't believe the part price either. They recommended I phone Nissan North America and ask for assistance. I phoned Nissan and was promptly called back. The representative said that he was sorry but Nissan could not extend any assistance at this time. I will be purchasing a used power steering pump from a wrecked vehicle that comes with a 12 month warranty and trading the van in for a Toyota or other make. Nissan can pound sand.

Original review: May 9, 2015

We purchased our 2005 Nissan Quest from friends in 2009. Initially the car worked well. However bit by bit, the electrical system demonstrated issue after issue. I took the car for a check up to the dealer - who gave ME a hard time that the odometer/gas/etc display wasn't legible as parts don't accurately display - so i.e. you don't know if it's a 0 or an 8 or a 6. The gas gauge which should be displaying a full tank looks like there is only a quarter tank because the lines don't display - but this can also change the next time you start the car. Strange that they seemed to think I was to blame - I have never gotten a paycheck from Nissan much less designed the working system of any car.

The car will be locked and left with all windows closed and when you come back the windows are lowered partially. Lovely if it's been raining or at night for people to come by and get into your car. Lights won't work inside the car as well as the radio. Then randomly, radio will work and the interior lights. Now the latest is that if the car is not driven every day, the battery is dies. Checked fuses - no answers as to what is draining the battery- and our car is now sitting dead out in the street.

Original review: March 18, 2015

2005 Quest was a lemon. Purchased it from dealer, 2nd owner, checked out clean. We had always owned Nissan and were very happy. Now we will NEVER buy another. Things that should never break on a car broke (sun visor fell off, the lock on driver door fell off, the odometer & gas level display). The hatch only opens automatically when its 80 or less outside. Tire sensors go off when tire pressure is fine. Timing chain went out by 60k miles. That was no picnic let me tell ya! Cam sensors, motor mounts, interior electrical is entirely out. There are other things also. It's a lemon. It jerks really hard between gears. The transmission checks out. They told us it was the motor mounts. We had all 4 replaced, they were all bad. Didn't fix the problem. They said it was cam sensors, we replaced both. Still jerks. We are getting ready to trade it in for 1500. Makes me sick!

Original review: March 11, 2015

We too had a Nissan and our windows would go down on their own sporadically. No fix mentioned by repair. We also had a major electrical problem in that the lights inside all went out without fuse being the problem... then our dashboard could not display miles... very hard to use in a trade.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2015

I bought this 2007 Nissan Quest new. I should have known there would be issues when the brake pads were nearly metal on metal at 20,000 miles. The van drove fine until just after the 36,000 mile warranty expired. After that, the following problems came up: Both sun visors broke. The arm supports on the front seats fell off. The sliding doors stick shut at temps under 20 degrees. The gas gauge completely stopped working. The check engine light is on due to the gas gauge problem. The driver's side door lock intermittently doesn't work. The rear hatch lock intermittently doesn't work. Both headlight covers fogged up and have to be polished regularly to stay clear. The front struts went out. The fuel pump was replaced. It sounds like the front left wheel bearing is noisy, still have to replace.

The van seems to wear out tires very quickly, even with regular rotation. This van has never left us stranded but there is almost always something wrong with it. The engine and transmission have been great. I have followed all recommended maintenance. This is my first and last Nissan product due to the constant small problems.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2015

I was headed home from work when I heard a loud bang and suddenly my car went screeching down the road. When I finally came to a stop, I got out of my car to see what was the matter (very shaken). I was thinking, "something had happen to my breaks!" In fact, something more serious was wrong. My front passenger wheel had snapped off of the control arm. I have been told that it was snapped off at the weld. I am currently waiting to hear back from Nissan.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2014

Seen lots of horrible reviews so I thought I would add the horrible experience I have been having. I bought a 2004 Nissan Quest brand new. Few months down the road the sliding doors started rattling. Took car back to Nissan of East Providence (now Tasca of Nissan) and they could not figure out the problem. Changed bunch of parts, still made the same noise. Nissan claimed it was manufacturer defect. Very upsetting when you spend $30,000 on a new car and get this type of service. Very upset with the information Nissan provides so I decide to trade the car in for a 2007 Nissan Quest. First year everything went fine until the same problem started happening with the second quest. Luckily it was a lease so I wasn't going to be stuck with this problem.

2 years down the road my lease ran out so I decided to get the newer model (2011 Nissan Quest). Worst purchase ever. Car at 10000 miles completely wore out. The front 2 tires service records available for alignment Nissan did not want to honor warranty on the tires. (Just the beginning) Engine started making extremely loud noise and you could tell the vehicle was not producing power. Took it to Nissan, everything was fixed for once. Car now has 22,500 (2014) miles, one owner, all service records available at Nissan up to date. Car is now 4 months out of manufactured warranty and just my luck, I start the car up for work, let it warm up, get in and the car would not shift!! Very upsetting and irritating. Car only has 22000 miles and so much problems?

Would NOT recommend NISSAN to anybody. They sell you this crap and they don't stand behind their quality. Car is 4 months old and Nissan of East Providence (Tasca Nissan) or Nissan or North America are not willing to honor the warranty. PLEASE BEWARE. I had horrible experience with them and would not recommend anybody to go through what I had been through with Nissan. I am 53 years old. I barely drive my vehicle and is unreasonable for me to have these many issues with the car (not mentioning and maintenance cost associated with this car at 22000). Please be very careful with Nissan. This is my 4th quest and they are all very cheaply built for the money.

I do not recommend to anybody. Everyone in my family has Nissan but I am slowly getting everyone away from them. They are very horribly built cars and I don't want anybody to make the same bad mistake I did. Thanks everyone for your time and understanding. I hope I provided some valuable information for you to take your business somewhere else.

Not sure about Nissan Quest?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Car Dealers for you.

Nissan Quest Company Information

www.nissanusa.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business