2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

Mazda is a Japanese automaker that makes cars, SUVs and crossovers. Read Mazda 3 reviews to learn about other models.

Search local inventory and find your next vehicle on Rydeshopper.com

Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You
        Banner image

Time for a new car and not sure where to start?

Search local inventory today!

Find a Dealer Near You

Mazda Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mazda?
        How do I know I can trust these reviews about Mazda?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

My Mazda gets great gas mileage, which is one of the main reasons I purchased it over other small SUV/CUV models. It also has a stylish design that I like. The next time I purchase a new car I would seriously consider getting another Mazda SUV.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

Mazda Toolbox has a sole purpose to update the Navigation Map. The implementation is worst i've seen, an intern would not dare to present me such an implementation:

1. Everything takes it 20sec! 20sec to check the card, 20sec to fetch its version, 20sec to check the cloud version. Are they totally disconnected from modern applications? Do they know that google react to keystrokes as we type them??
        2. They could also show the current version and expected date of the new version to save the pain of using this application in the first place.

3. They could send emails informing of a new release (they maintain accounts on the cloud with our emails). And yes you guessed it right to go to the cloud account and check something it is another 10 or 20 minutes per cloud interaction!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

This car is beautiful, sleek, drives nice, very comfortable. Takes the curves really nicely, great trunk space, great speakers, very sporty. I love the interior. Love the front of the car, so long and sleek. I would recommend it to anyone who's interested in a cute, comfortable sports car.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

The car gets fairly good gas mileage, hasn't had to into a shop except for routine maintenance. Comfortable on long trips. Not for tall or heavyset people, though. The Mazda 3 has a fair sized hatch space. The car is comfortable for 4 adults.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

This is my first Mazda and I absolutely love it. It took me some time to get use to the break assist feature since it was my first time. But I love the features and the gas mileage is amazing especially because I am a real estate agent and drive about 1500-2000 miles a month

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

I own a 2005 RX 8. Kept up with the oil change and maintenance of the car, I seen that Mazda was doing a recall on the motor and wanted to know how could I get my car into the program to get a new engine. I love my car and will never part from it. I've found water in oil stick and even though it hasn't ran hot would it be a problem to have a new engine in my car? Please email me at ** for more info on this issue. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2019

Their company does not take responsibility for their own defects. They manufacturer things incorrectly then expect you to pay for it. The dashboard on my Mazda 3 was separated from the digital screen. According to their customer service my 2010 vehicle was only covered for 7 years for this and a recall was sent out for this but if you did not have the issue at the time they wouldn't fix it for you. Now 9 years later, my dashboard has disconnected due to their ERROR but they refuse to cover it. I will never buy another Mazda again.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I own 2009 Mazda 5. It has 145,000 miles on it and still runs great! I bought it in 2010 and it was the best car purchase. No problems at all. Only changing oils, tires, and breaks. We needed second car and we decided to get another Mazda, this time CX5. I think I would never buy another brand. I would absolutely recommend to a family and friends.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

A few days ago I jumped in the Mazda 2016 CX-5 and the console keep rebooting. The Mazda logo came up but then I never went to the home screen. Have no navigation, no hands free phone and the radio is stuck on just one station, the last station I had on before the system went down. Called Mazda and they told me they don't know what's causing the problem so I shouldn't bother bringing it down for service. I have about 47K miles on it. I did purchase an extended warranty. So now what? Wait for Mazda to contact me? They told me that they are receiving a lot of calls on this problem right now. But it looks like it's been going on for a while now.

Original review: July 26, 2019

I bought a 2005 Mazda RX8 and I've had nothing but problems with it ever since. I've had to replace the fuel pump, the clutch, the catalytic converter, both O2 sensors, the crankshaft positioning sensor, the mass airflow sensor and now the engine is smoking. It is nothing but a lemon and I am still paying on the stupid car.

Mazda Company Information