Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.67/5

Jeep Wrangler

The Jeep Wrangler is an SUV designed for off-roading and is available in both 2- and 4-door models. Read more Jeep reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

175 Jeep Wrangler Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2018

I love my Jeep Wrangler. It's fun and safe to drive. It has four-wheel drive and I really like the soft top so that I can take the top down. It's got big tires that are great in all kinds of weather. It has had minimal things go wrong with it. Although, I wish the carpets were made a little better. They roll up and it's hard to clean. I had to upgrade the tires too. The standard tires were awful. The rims also rusted out and the tires wore down quickly. The soft top windows do scratch easily as well, but I love driving it and I would recommend a Jeep to anyone.

Original review: July 24, 2018

Bought for adventure outings and to explore on road trips. Purchased used. Jeeps hold their resale value very very well. It's a 4 wheel drive and we liked the look and style. This motor is one of the best motors there is for lasting for miles and miles. Rides rough but it's a Jeep. Hard to access the back seat especially for seniors too. Top comes off but not too easy to take top off or put back one. We bought 2 door. 4 door would have more room. If we purchase another Jeep, it will be 4 door for sure. But we are satisfied with this vehicle.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Bought a brand new 6-speed 2018 Jeep Unlimited. 2 miles when I bought it. I've had it maybe a month. My nephew and I both were driving and there are MAJOR STEERING ISSUES. THE JEEP DOES NOT WANT TO TURN. I almost side-swiped the car next to me. It has a hesitation and each time, it gets longer in the amount of time it takes to finally turn. I took it to the dealership today. I bought this Jeep because I have a Lexus that has had numerous issues and needed something reliable. Now, with my 8 yr old daughter, and being a single mom, while also working in the hospital 12 hr shifts, I have nothing reliable. I work too hard for issues such as this. I do not recommend the purchase of the new Jeep. I had a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sahara and loved it. My love for Jeep is gone.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I wish the shifter up & down was opposite and the auto 4x switch wasn't in the place it is. Other than that Jeep Renegade is fabulous. I couldn't afford a Wrangler and this is the next best thing.

Original review: May 4, 2018

The engine and undercarriage of the Jeep Wrangler Rubicon are a step up for sure from Wrangler. But overpriced for the value! Makes no sense why it costs so much new. Not worth it. Buy it used.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeep Wrangler?

Original review: March 5, 2018

I have contacted Jeep three times about the transmission lines leaking from the factory crimp on my 2010 Jeep Wrangler. I keep getting the runaround. They put me on hold while they act concerned then come back and tell me sorry that my Jeep is not included in the transmission lines leaking defective parts issue. So when the transmission leaves us stranded on the highway and causes an accident Jeep will be receiving another copy of this review from my lawyer.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I have a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport with 46000 mile. I take it to an oil change place every 3000 mile. I have the paperwork. I took it to get my oil changed. When I got it back I noticed a knock from the engine that it didn't have before. I took it back to the oil change place. The sound was louder. They said it sounded like the lower end of the engine was coming apart and recommended I take it to a Jeep dealer. I had it towed there. They said for 250 dollars they would check it out. They did and said the motor was blowing up. They checked with Jeep with all my oil change paperwork in hand. They said Jeep might cover it.

They checked with Jeep and they said, "nope not covered." I talked with Jeep Headquarters. They said the same thing. The main guy at Jeep checked to see if he could get a crank and found there was none in the U.S.A. and no aftermarket. He said they would have to replace the complete engine at a cost of 5600 dollars. I talked with Jeep Headquarters again to see if they would help with the cost, again nope. This is my daily driver back and forth to work. Never been out four wheeling. They could tell it's been taken care of. I have had 3 Jeep Wanglers in my life with not one problem just normal wear and tear. I had a new engine put in by another company for 4800. This is the last jeep for me.

Original review: March 29, 2017

I have a 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with a manual transmission. The clutch went out at approximately 52500 miles. I had it replaced and come to find out that I no longer have a 5th gear. I contacted Jeep to see if it was still under warranty. They said it was no longer under warranty and I would have to replace the transmission. I'm very disappointed that it was slightly out of warranty. I have owned Jeeps for several years now and have never had a problem to this extent. I have read many reviews on the 2010 Jeep regarding the engine and transmission. This year has several complaints. I would like for Jeep to reconsider honoring a warranty for a known issue on this vehicle.

Original review: March 15, 2017

I bought a used 07 Wrangler. Worked fine at first. However, I have had multiple issues starting about 6 months after purchase. Continuous electrical issues. Turn signals and brake lights work when they want to. Electrical door lock works when it wants to. The passenger side window does not work anymore. Also, the gear shift bushing had to be replaced several times, we are using a zip tie now and it works better than the bushings. We have had to replace the radiator due to a crack, replaced brakes and pads as well as 2 calipers due to the caliper piston not retracting after releasing the brake. Finally, something I consider a total manufacturing error, the WCM does not work properly. I have original keys but the module does not always recognize my key and will lock me out from starting my vehicle. I have to remove the fuse to reset it in order to start my car. Not happy. Will not purchase another Jeep again.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2016

I bought a 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport for my son. It was new and had a 5 year 50,000 mile warranty. He meticulously maintained this vehicle. It had a complete engine failure with 3 days left on the warranty and 48,000 miles on the odometer. The dealer had a computer failure and wouldn't take the car in. I had it towed there the next week--they would not honor the warranty because it went out of service over the weekend. I had multiple customer service reps at Jeep that said it would be covered--but when it came down to it--they only covered half--costing me over $2500.00 for a product that failed under warranty. Never, ever buy a Jeep or Chrysler product. THEY WILL NOT DO THE RIGHT THING. I have always tried to buy American--but seriously--that is no longer a concern of mine and please DON'T BUY A JEEP PRODUCT. You will regret it!!!

Jeep Wrangler Company Information