2. Automotive
  3. Car Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.93/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Jaguar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jaguar?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jaguar?

Original review: March 3, 2020

Shockingly bad customer service from Jaguar. They create a hidden policy that will charge the customer if he misses a mileage interval for service. No email notifications. No automated notifications on the car. No notifications on prior service. When I objected to the "gotcha" nature of this money grab, the local dealer said it was a Jaguar USA policy. A week later, I get a call from a phone bank operator reading off a script...I sold my car. Jaguar is not worthy of my business. This policy is designed to catch the customer napping. The response to my outrage was a game of hot potato. Nobody accepting responsibility for an egregious policy? Goodbye Jaguar. Other businesses understand customer service and customer retention. Clearly, Jaguar does not.

Original review: March 1, 2020

The service provided was phenomenal and staff members were extremely friendly. The F Pace is an exceptional ride that I could drive with great ease and comfort, which has a great grip and assistance control for safety along with many other benefactors. My first time purchasing a Jaguar and overall it was a remarkable experience.

Get buying tips about Car Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

I leased my F-Pace last March from The Collection in the Gables, Miami. A few months later I started to experience electrical issues. First, the push button start didn’t always work, then key stop communicating with the car, the back up camera doesn’t always work, the back hatch doesn’t always open properly, my door has an annoying squeak (but that was something done at the dealer) the overhead lighting console started to fall out and wouldn’t work my nighttime interior lighting, very unsafe for a women to get into a dark car with 2 kids alone.

My car was at The Collection service department for a total of 33 days, still not fixed because they claim they can’t duplicate the issues but have spent time and money trying to fix them. JLR/Jaguar Corporate issued need a check from my dealer for the 33 days I didn’t have my car as a compensation. I absolutely love the way my Jag drives and looks, minus the electrical issues that don’t make me feel very safe. I’m a stepmom of 2 kids that I drive to/from school, sporting events, and basically anywhere they need to go and unfortunately I can’t depend/rely on my F-Pace. JLR has refused to do anything more along with the retailer. 61k for a car that doesn’t do what it promises. I was 2x Cadillac customer who took a chance on Jaguar and I am disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

Purchased my f-pace in January this year (2019) and have been experiencing ongoing (squeaky) braking noise from the rear brakes. I've taken it into the local dealership twice, spent three hours on the first occasion and and full day on the second, despite them re-assuring me that the calipers have been greased and the problem is solved, the noise is still there. Jaguar Complaints had promised to investigate this complaint over a week ago and still no response.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I purchased car used. Have had a few problems which have been repaired. The repairs were less than my Kia which I had purchased new. It rides like a dream and get a lot of compliments on the looks and color. I feel very safe driving it and is the perfect car for a 74 year old widow with a small income. When I drive my car it is the greatest driving experience.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

If there are any problems JLR fixes. I have the 3.0 supercharge and this engine is top notch! There is no room in the backseat but the frontseats are very comfortable. The ride is smooth and fast. After driving only Toyota’s for the last 25 years this was a big leap for me but I have no regrets.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

I wasn’t sure if this car would be the best fit for my needs. Once I drove it and saw that the price was very reasonable and a lot less for a used car on their lot, than the car I originally had I was sold! I loved the beauty and luxurious look, I immediately knew this was the car for me. It’s excellent on gas in town and on the highway. I get a lot of compliments on the look and color! Best decision we made in get this car! LOVE IT!!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

My Jaguar is one of the best cars that I have had. It is a smooth driving car. I haven’t had any issues with my car since I bought it. My favorite part of the car is the air vents rotate. With the air vents rotating, no dust gets in the car.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

If the CPO warranty is important to your purchase, then proceed carefully. In some Jaguar literature and some third party sites you might conclude, as I did, that the CPO extends the original warranty and is bumper to bumper. This does not appear to be the case as I have sticky interior panels and buttons on my 2015 F type. This is a documented Jaguar issue on various models. Jaguar USA verbally indicates that the CPO warranty is for electrical and mechanical breakdown. I stress verbal as they have so far unequivocally refused to put my denial in writing. Furthermore, it appears that the document which lists covered/excluded items is considered as a "top secret" document by Jaguar USA and some if not all dealers.

Original review: June 24, 2019

I have many issues with this car from the day I bought this vehicle. Not only mine even I have seen the same issues on other's cars too. Even If they repair the car we need to go back to dealer again in 2 months for the same issue.

Jaguar Company Information