1.58/5
Based on 227 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Auto Warranty Expired?

Dodge Journey

The Dodge Journey is a mid-size crossover SUV that debuted in 2007. Read more Dodge reviews to learn about other models.

230 Dodge Journey Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 20, 2018

I was driving last night and my car start stalling. I park on the side and wonder what's wrong with the engine. I found out transmission problem. My God. The car had only 42k miles. I very disappointed to encounter a brand new car and had a major problem. Now I call a dealership and they responded only 36k factory warranty.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I have a 2014 Journey (first time owning a Dodge), on July the 7 I went to drop my son off at the Y (no problems), on my way home the ECT comes on (mind you I just spend $700 in February due to an issue with that. ***Mind you car had been parked for two days, because we were spending the 4th at home.*** So as I pulled in to my house the car started smoking, the temperature light came on and went back off, I was already home (thank God) and the car just shut off. So I tried to start it, and nothing but smoke the car would not come on. Had the car towed to Hendrick Dodge and few days later I get a phone call and said the temperature hose has a leak. And they repaired it, however after they took it for a test drive the head gasket blew.

Now mind you I'm still under Chrysler warranty and the head gasket/engine is covered. Simple right?? Wrong, I was told they could not fix my head gasket unless they torn the engine down to look for other issues and I was responsible for the cost of that tear down, so I asked, "If you know what the problem is (head gasket) why can't you just repair it." Evidently Chrysler warranty won't let them unless they earn the engine down to look for the problem that caused the head gasket to blow. I had the car towed to another dealership Lake Norman Chrysler and they tell me because the temperature hose caused the engine to overheat the work is not covered under my warranty and I should just get a new engine. WTF!!! I was told not to tear the engine down because it was more likely than not that I need a new engine that I will have to pay for ($6000).

These dealerships are worse than the raggedy Dodge Journey. Fast forward to speaking to Chrysler customer care, suggested that I have the car towed from Lake Norman BACK o Rick Hendrick Dodge and the ONLY way I can get my head gasket fixed is to let them do a tear down and if they pin point the issue that caused the head gasket to blow they will fix it IF it's an issue that's under warranty. But the temp hose is not under warranty, Told a tear down by Lake Norman would be $2000-$3000.

So two weeks no car with kids missing appointments and me missing school. I'm confused how does a car that has been sitting for two days no indication of an issue before Friday and ends up having a blown head gasket and possibly needing a new engine. Oh and on top of that I found out there was a recall (never notified) FOURTH recall. I only found out by being on the Chrysler FCA page and entered my VIN number and a there flashing on the screen big safety recall message in red. I'm so over this!!! Week two no car!!!

Get expert buying tips about Car Models delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 5, 2018

This car (2014 Dodge Journey) has only 58k KM and has left me stranded twice already. On the first incident I was on the hi-way when the TRANSMISSION FAILED!!! I did manage to get off the hi-way and call a tow truck. The second time leaving a restaurant with my family the car wouldn't start. I thought it was a battery issue so I called road assistance to get a boost. When buddy got there he tried boosting the car but the car would not start. Had to call a tow truck again (he even tried to boost it with no luck). I was planning a big road trip with the family but canceled it because I just simply don't trust this vehicle. I gave it the extra star because the dealership has been helpful, they rebuilt the tranny and gave me a loaner car in the meantime. I still waiting on the news with the starting issue... Wish me luck people. :(

Original review: July 2, 2018

We've had this car for 3 years and the problems are never-ending. Within days of driving it off the lot, we had to bring it back for a brake that was sticking and getting hot. After that minor problem more and more problems started adding up. Bad wheel bearing, bad electrical window switch, bad battery which takes a ridiculous amount of work to replace because of where the battery is located in this car, brakes and rotors needed replacement after only 15k miles, check engine light for busted thermostat, trunk gets stuck randomly, door gets water inside when it rains and must be emptied, doors are rusting and squeaking, vibration in transmission when shifting, power steering is leaking, the list goes on.

The best part is we only use this car for errands. We have only put $20k miles on the car in 3 years and we've had some very expensive fixes. If I could go back in time, I would have never made this purchase. This was a very expensive lemon. I had less problems with my old junkie cars than the Journey!

Original review: June 28, 2018

Have replaced brakes several times, when it rains, the doors fill with water and I have to drain them. Dealership "fixed" airbag light coming on and two weeks later the same light came on. Had two recalls fixed, but those seem to be never ending.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dodge Journey?

Original review: June 21, 2018

The Dodge Journey is perfect for me and my family. It's black and I love that color! It's really good on gas so that's good also. I got it for a great price and it's everything I wanted! It has a big screen, 3 row seats, heated steering wheel, heated seats, and coolers in the floor boards. The passenger seat lifts up and there is storage! However, I kind of regret getting leather seats because they get dirty so easily. I wish it would pick up and go a little better. Also, when I'm getting on the highway it takes a bit to speed up. I knew that when I got it though.

Original review: June 19, 2018

We purchased a brand new Dodge Journey in Oct. of 2016 with an extended warranty. At about 2k miles, we started having annoying problems such as the headlight filled with water, the rubber around door just fell off, the windshield wiper broke and fell off... Then, the navigation stopped working. Once we got that "fixed", the buttons to operate the climate control and radio stopped working. At about 20k miles, there was a loud knocking sound coming from the engine. That turned out to be the flywheel. It needed to be replace at 20k!! The car was in the shop that time for about ten days. Within a few days of having it back, the AWD light went on. I called the dealership and was told to turn the car off and that if it reappeared to bring it in, but if not, to not worry about it. The light went off. The next day as I was driving my son and elderly mother, the light came back on and the brakes and steering immediately went out.

I was able to safely steer the car into a parking lot. We're not getting into that deathtrap again. We got it to the dealership again for service and it took them a month to look at it. When they did, they called us to say it was "fixed". We had explained that we were worried about driving it. Dodge called and said we should pick it up and "test drive" it if we were worried. The service person offered to test drive it for us. We got a call a short time later saying they were back at the drawing board because the car broke down on *him*! Dodge has forced us to go through a lengthy and time consuming arbitration process to try to get them to buy it back. Their excuse is that the car was bought in Oct. so it sat on the lot for 10 months prior to our purchase!!! Do any of us know how long our car was sitting in the lot prior to purchase and would that keep you from buying it?

Dodge was literally throwing the dealership under the bus to avoid responsibility. We are awaiting the result of our arbitration and will update once we learn of their decision. We have 3 kids and bought the car for reliability and safety, neither of which this car possesses. I feel very lucky that the car broke down where it did and not the day before, when I was on the bridge with my daughter. Avoid this car! I'll update with Dodge's decision and hope they show some responsibility and concern for the safety of their customers.

Original review: June 13, 2018

Love the Dodge Journey. Roomy. I have a car seat in the back and it fits nice, I don't have to move the seats around to get it in and out. It handles well in the weather. It is not a four wheel drive, but it still handles well. Also, has a nice display screen. It has 3rd row seats and had great rebates when buying new. The blue color is nice, though it wouldn't be one I would typically choose. Has a ton of storage in the back when the third row is down. However, it would be nice to have a back up camera and also the blind spot detection on the side mirrors. I would like leather seats, but it wasn't a deal breaker. It would also be nice to have a remote car starter.

Original review: June 12, 2018

To this date the experience with the Dodge Journey has been outstanding. I have arthritis in my knees and it is really great for getting in and out. The blind spots are the only thing I have really found that was bad about this car. Other than that, the main reason I bought this car was because of the price and outstanding service. The dealership has been by far very great and I would recommend them to anyone wanting a new car. The free oil changes are great too.

Original review: May 2, 2018

2009 Dodge Journey has been nothing but trouble. Can’t count how many times the car wouldn’t start. Also put new brakes on about 1 time a year. Dodge could care less after they sell you a car.

Original review: April 6, 2018

In 2014 I drove my dream car off the lot! Had every option that one would ever need including heated seats and steering wheel! Unbeknownst to me this was about to become a nightmare that is still not over. My 2014 Dodge Journey currently has 42,000 miles on it and is on its 5th battery, numerous trips to the dealership which it’s been sitting at now for 2 weeks tomorrow. This vehicle eats batteries and no one can find the “short”. Was at the dealer last month after leaking transmission fluid, which they say was some type of adapter. The module that controls the temps for the backseat has become unattached from the roof of the vehicle and squeaks. Dealer said they can’t do anything about it. The past two weeks have been hell. The dealer has tried everything possible to somehow blame me for the mishaps and even suggesting the vehicle was in an accident. Buyer beware! Stay far away from Dodge!

Original review: March 16, 2018

We purchased brand new Dodge Journey 2017. After six months brake it’s not working. I just park the car then I try to start the car. Brake so tight not working plus this car so slow. 0 speed too much gas overall. I really like to give in them ⭐️.

Original review: March 6, 2018 I purchased an 09 Dodge Journey in November of 2016. It was great for about a month and then all of a sudden I go to start my car to go somewhere and it won't start, I had to get it towed to a dealership to find out the key fob was bad and under recall. They fixed free of charge, and attempted to fix the recalled airbag module, I had to take it back a month later when I found out the dummy light that was stuck on my car was for the airbag sensor, I had no airbags, then I have constantly had this burned smell of plastic and rubber and wiring, I have had it towed back to the dealer for them to fix the air bag problem again free of charge due to yet another recall. I have had it in the shop multiple times for the smoking problem, had to have a manifold gasket replaced for the healthy sum of $500.

The car still smokes like a freight train and stinks to high heaven.

I have replaced the brakes all around and a rotor, to no avail. All brake lights are still on as well as the check engine light, and the low tire sensor stays on. Also the radio barely picks up one station and is so static filled you can't even stand to have it on, where as my husband's truck picks up many stations. It has started shimmying and sounds like a diesel going down the road. Every time I go somewhere I park as far away as I can because the smoke is so disturbing. I have also had to replace the air conditioning on this car. When I bought it it has 148,000 miles on it. In a year's time I haven't put even 10,000 miles on it because it's been broke down more than driven. It has 153,000 on it now, and I still owe 7,000 on it, as soon as possible it will be traded in. This was the first and last Dodge product I have ever owned. Never again will Dodge have my business. I warn anybody to steer clear of any Dodge product.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

I bought a 2010 Dodge Journey. Never missed an oil change (and changed oil more frequently than required by shop sticker because I went by the oil sensor). I knew front end problems were common with this car as my mechanic warned me when I bought it (ball joint replacements pretty damn common... No biggie. I can live with that). I started losing rpms while driving. Never lost power, just became gutless and struggled to maintain certain speeds. Took it in to 2 places for full diagnostics, ended up changing crankshaft sensor 1 month, camshaft sensor couple months later, variable timing sensors, list goes on, and it's still having timing issues.

My heater went, my horn went, my sanity is now gone too. This vehicle is a curse and when you contact Dodge with these VERY common problems, they claim ignorance to these things and act like you're the only one. **The horn issue is a huge safety hazard and upon research by myself AND my mechanic... IT IS WIDESPREAD WITH THE 2010s and yet... No recall. Yet, Chrysler denies the problem.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

In 2015 I bought a 2014 Dodge Journey SXT with almost 33k on it. Besides being sold a car with an open recall (3 completed to date on the vin), it has been nothing but a headache. The gas is good, and it's a 4cyl so that helps, but that's the only reason I gave it 2 stars. In addition to recalls, the engine has leaked oil (taking 4 trips to the same Dodge dealer we purchased from) to get it fixed and multiple parts replaced (oil plug, oil pan gasket, serpentine gasket). Now, at 71k, the hose that goes to the radiator (right under the metal cap) has completely cracked and is leaking fluid badly. But powertrain doesn't cover it...

The car's 3 years old!! I've had the car less than 2 years and have made 10+ trips to the dealership just for repairs that I should not be encountering this early on in. On top of that, the cruise control, and satellite radio do not work properly, and the radio changes volume and channels whenever it feels like it. The display screens periodically go blank (mph display and radio). A few months back, my air/heat randomly turned on 4 times on its own while I was driving. I'm about to purchase my 2nd set of tires in less than 2 years. Overall this is the worst out of 4 cars I've bought, and will NEVER buy one again. I tell everyone I know never, ever to consider it!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We bought our Journey in April 2017, brand new! In August after putting around 6,000 miles on the car we started having issues... The check engine light, traction control light and this lightning bolt light all come and I can't accelerate. I can coast to a stop but that is it! It has happened to me five times now, all in different situations. Twice on my driveway going slow, on the frontage road doing about 60 and having to pull over halfway in someone's yard and out in the road, in the city where I had to think fast and try to find a place to get off the road quickly... This is a huge safety issue! Once I get slowed down the car starts to shake really bad, put it in park and it quits shaking. I am able to turn it off and sit for a few minutes, start it up and drive again. The check engine light remains on for a day or two and goes out. I take it into the dealership each and every time but they are unable to fix the issue.

Even with the error codes saved on the Event Data Recorder (EDR) which is on all Dodge Journeys from 200-2017. They have tried FOUR times now and according to a few sites regarding the Montana Lemon Law, this car is a Lemon. However, try talking to the corporate "big wigs" and they claim that the internet research is "vague" and in fact they have to duplicate the issue in order for it to qualify as a "Lemon". My response was, "this can happen to me 10,000 times but until the issue duplicates at the dealership with your technician, it is not a lemon?!" His response was "yes". So Chrysler doesn't care about my safety or the safety of my family (we have two young boys). When it happens, it's an unnerving feeling, especially in traffic and areas I am unable to get off the road safely.

I am beyond upset that Chrysler doesn't "care" for its customers. This is a HUGE safety issue for my family. I bought a brand new car to avoid issues like this and now I am scared to drive my new car anywhere, especially any place that doesn't have areas to pull off in an emergency. Coming into winter in Montana, only making the roads that much more unsafe for travel. On top of that... The value of my car has decreased immensely! How can I trade it in or sell it when any smart individual will pull a Carfax and see what's wrong with it. From the Council of Better Business Bureaus, Inc.'s website: "The lemon law covers any defect or condition that substantially impairs the use and market value or SAFETY of the motor vehicle to the consumer."

I was told by our salesperson we worked with when purchasing the vehicle that I would need to become a royal "B" every single day, be persistent in bugging these people every single day. This is not my personality! Not to mention why does it have to come to that before they realize the real issue at hand... SAFETY! I urge anyone to NOT buy a Dodge Journey. Perhaps avoid all Chrysler vehicles in general.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

I purchased a 2016 Dodge Journey on October 5, 2016 with 32 Miles on it and drove it for 6 months and right around the time the weather started to get warmer my journey started to fail me. I have taken my vehicle in 6 different time for the same issue (7/18/17, 7/19/17, 7/25/17, 8/4/17, 8/11/17, 9/14/17) it stalls while driving, wont pick up speed, after letting it sit for about 10 mins it starts back up. I've been stranded with my 3 and 8yr old Daughters waiting on help to arrive only to have it put into the shop and be told each time they cant duplicate the problem.

After reading the complaints online and seeing I’m not the only one who's having this problem I’m asking Chrysler to please step in and help us out. I've been told that a Chrysler engineer will look at and fix my vehicle, I dont know if it happened or not. I was told that the problem couldn't be duplicated and but it’s still stalling. I was told they flushed the fuel lines and dropped and cleaned the fuel tank, did the factory recall, they even looked for codes to help solve the problems. All which have not worked.

Now I'm being told that I have bad gas, the funny thing is I get my Gas from the same gas station as the dealership and I fill up my other vehicle and the rental cars from the same place. Now it’s someone has put something in my gas tank. Even today the manager at the dealership asked me if I had kids and when I said Yes he said maybe one of them may have put Dark pop like (Coke or Pepsi) in my tank... Wow. When will it end? I put all my Money into this Vehicle each month for myself then my Daughters and all I want is a reliable vehicle that is what I thought I was purchasing. I have every work order and many of other complaint that I have gotten online regarding the same problems and from the looks of them none of them have been resolved. If someone could please help me on what my next steps should be please feel free to reach out. I've completed my customer arbitration process application to declare my 2016 Dodge Journey a LEMON...

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We bought our Journey brand new. After a week of driving the check engine light came on. Dealership continues to tell us nothing is wrong and resets it. Only 9000 miles and the light is back on for the 4th time.

Original review: July 23, 2017

Bought a 2017 Dodge Journey 02/2017 with only 9 miles when I drove off the lot. About 6,000 miles in the car started stalling. The engine shuts off completely and I lose all power steering. Radio and lights still on. I immediately have to obviously come to a complete stop in traffic, put the car in park, press the brake and restart the vehicle (starts up with no problems). It does it at random, some weeks more than others. I have taken my car to service where purchased (under full warranty) 3 times already. I already have a case number when Chrysler and Under Arizona Lemon Law I have to at least give them 4 attempts. Of course whenever the car is in their possession they cannot get it to duplicate the problem. I have had 3 different people in my car when it has done this. I have even now purchased a dash cam. My car is currently in the shop 07/23/2017 for the 3rd time and once I receive it back I will be installing the dash cam to catch the stalling on video.

Dodge has reached out to the "engineers" and tried to come up with a reason on why this would be happening. So far they suggested to the dealership to replace sensors (didn't work), to replace wiring (didn't work). Now they want me to do a ride along with one of their mechanics and even hook up a device to my car that reads codes (won't work). The funny thing is, Chrysler is aware that the Dodge Journey's have this problem but yet don't know where it's coming from or how to fix it yet they keep selling this dangerous and unsafe product (did I mention I have a 5 year old) who loves to sit in the 3rd row, when my car is basically asking to be rear ended. Please stay away from any Dodge Journey no matter the year. They all clearly have problems and the situation is only getting worse.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I bought my 2010 Dodge journey sxt back in 2014. Here is the list of all I have had to have done to it: 1) new passenger door latch, 2) new Brake pedal switch, 3) new EGR valve, 4) two new tie rods, 5) new head gasket, and 6) new catalytic converter. Living with, or still needs done: Rear seat arm rest, plastic fell apart, Passenger side front head rest broken (plastic) part to keep it in place. #s 4, 5, 6 all within the past year. I'd get rid of it, except I'm still too far upside down on the loan.

Original review: June 13, 2017

I purchased this vehicle a 2010 Dodge Journey SXT used at a local dealership and they are no help whatsoever Fredrick Ford in Seaford, DE. First few weeks went to use my horn and it does not work... My husband checked the fuse box and realized fuse was disconnected (how did this pass inspection???) When he reconnected the fuse the horn just went off and would not stop. My husband also had me take it back because he realized the front end was riding rough... Rack and pinion starting to go... They will not fix b/c it is not covered under power train warranty!!! Approx. 1200.00 to fix. Then the car doesn't start... Sometimes it does sometimes it doesn't!!! I had the alternator, starter and battery checked... all good!!! I did get a new battery anyway. That is no good because it still needs to be jumped constantly and I'm making payments on this lemon!!!

Tires wore down within a year. This car is a piece of crap!!! A complete lemon. Dodge should be ashamed of yourselves putting families and especially children in danger!!! I will tell everyone I know what garbage this car is. I have had nothing but problems since I got it. It makes me sick to make this car payment every month!!! THIS CAR IS A LEMON!!!

Original review: June 9, 2017

I bought a new Dodge Journey 2017 on March 29. Car rode rough from the beginning, took back to original dealer who did nothing. Service told me to drive for 600 miles then bring back to have tires checked. I call the tire Kumho on my auto. They sent me to Discount Tires for a tire check. Tires were not balanced. This did not change ride of auto. Called Dodge customer they sent me to another dealer today. He said it was my suspension. Still nothing has ever been done or checked except for tires. I am 70 and bumping around is stressful. Dodge Journey is a nightmare.

Original review: June 1, 2017

Bad car will not start. Check the battery and alternator. All good but will not start. Would not recommend anyone to buy this car. It's a lemon. Manufacturer should recall all Dodge Journey. They are junk!!!

Original review: May 23, 2017

I recently purchased a 2009 Dodge Journey. I purchased it from a private owner but at a shop. However, about a week ago, while I was driving the vehicle my dashboard lit up with every light possible! I had no clue what was going on (and still don't as of today)... the next day it did the same thing but this time it shut down and would not start! I had it towed to a Chrysler dealership. They changed the module/ignition due to a recall. I was able to drive my Journey that day which was a Friday afternoon. However the next day/night (Saturday night) it did the same thing and shut down!!! I had it towed home (sad face)...

Sunday it would not start at all. Monday I called the tow company (AAA) to have it towed back to the same shop but it managed to start once the tow company got to my home. I drove the vehicle back to the dealership. I picked it back up today (Tuesday)... I was able to drive it BUT they said they don't know why it keeps shutting down! Sooo what am I to do! Obviously this vehicle is not dependable nor safe to drive!!!

Original review: May 20, 2017

2017 Dodge Journey - I was in a car accident and the air bags did not deploy. Do I need to say anymore. I won't get in the car if you paid. DON'T BUY THIS CAR. IT'S UNSAFE. I have already call Dodge and haven't receive a yet.

Original review: May 18, 2017

I purchased my 2015 Dodge Journey 2 months ago. The call function quit working. Next I pressed the screen and it shattered. Now Chrysler is saying it is my fault - not covered under the warranty. Now $1800 to fix it. Not very happy especially since I just bought the vehicle. Had I know that I would not have purchased.

Original review: May 16, 2017

I have a 2009 Dodge Journey and it has been pure hell! It cuts off on me while I am driving down the road and I have to shove it in neutral, crank it back up, throw it in drive again. I am scared to go anywhere because if I cut the car off it might not crank back up. The dealership has been terrible! I take it to the dealership to have it fixed and they replace the ground wire on the battery, not fixing ANYTHING! Car still doesn't want to start and there is smoke coming from the hood... Literally as I am writing this! I will NEVER buy another Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Fiat vehicle ever again in my life and I will never recommend that company to even my worst of enemies!!!

Original review: March 19, 2017

My 2010 Journey now has about 135,000 miles, most of it highway miles. I really don't have any complaints. It is a smooth ride and I just did a complete brake job at 132,000 miles, the first I've had to do. I live in northern Ohio with some pretty cold winters and I religiously change the oil every 3,000 miles at the local Chrysler/Dodge dealership and likewise have the tires rotated at each oil change. When I bought this vehicle new in 2010, I purchased a lifetime warranty from Chrysler with a $100 deductible. I happily haven't had to use the lifetime warranty but it's there if I need to. I guess that I'm one of the lucky ones to have a dependable vehicle...

Original review: March 7, 2017

I inherited a 2013 Dodge Journey in 2016 from my father's estate. The car had approx. 55,000 miles on it. Car ran great, had no issues initially. Was pleased with the bluetooth feature both for our phones and for our iPod. This feature suddenly stopped working. Took it in to the Dodge dealer here. Entire bluetooth module broken, non-functional. $600+ to replace. We have installed a system that alerts us to battery issues and other problems on an ongoing basis. Nearly every day it signals that there is a low battery issue. Brand new battery. We have had to jump the car once after not having started it for two days. What we finally noticed is that the CD player CONSTANTLY tries to eject a non-existent disc. The only remedy to this is to pull the fuse for the entire sound system. Of course, the car is now just out of warranty (just when the issues began).

We have also had issues with the cruise control not turning on, or turning off randomly while driving. The car has a 4-cylinder engine (not of my choice), and I fear that the thing is going to lock up or explode when getting on the interstate, as it has to rev up to as much as 6200 rpm before reaching a safe merging speed. We have also noticed that it doesn't like to downshift, and will run at high rpm long after it should have downshifted. I would not own this car were it not an inheritance. Never have liked Chrysler/Dodge products, and now I'm just reaffirmed as to why.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I have a 2012 Dodge Journey that has started to break down. I have had little things pop up at first but now I am seeing major issues. I bought it brand new, I have 180,000 kilometers (100,000 miles) on it now. Being only 5 yrs old things are breaking down. I have had an issue with rear tire alignment. They tell me there is no way to adjust the rear end to fix tire wear. My Uconnect has gone dead, no radio, or display and lights flashing. The radio was acting up prior to going dead, no sound but the display was working. I cannot change the setting for heat except to put it on defrost. After the second year I had to have a vent motor replaced, would only blow hot air out of the passengers side. The power windows every now and then will go up halfway then go back down. My engine light just came on and was flashing. Book says it may be serious. Very disappointed with the durability of this vehicle. Would not recommend this vehicle.

Not sure about Dodge Journey?
    Take our two minute quiz to find the right Car Dealers for you.

Dodge Journey Company Information

www.dodge.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business