Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty
Chrysler Sebring
1.89/5
Based on 44 reviews that contain star ratings

Chrysler Sebring

Chrysler Sebring refers to a line of mid-size luxury vehicles, including convertibles, sedans and coupes, that were made from 1995-2010. Read more Chrysler reviews to learn about other models.

Get peace of Mind

Be comforted knowing that your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend My Warranty

62 Chrysler Sebring Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 1, 2000

I purchased my 98 Chrysler Sebring LX, November of 98. Upon driving off the lot, I experienced vibration and shaking in the steering wheel, and the alignment was pulling to the right.

Less than a year later, I have already replaced the front brakes and the rotors surfaced. Continue to have the same problems. I fear what lies ahead for this new vehicle.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2000

isn't happy with his Sebring either:

I worked a long time to buy a classy car, so I bought a brand new Chrysler Sebring Coupe LXI, right off the show room floor.

Well the first problems that I started experiencing were the brakes, and those went out about twelve times in the last 9 months!

Then the tires were out of round, and yes they were nice enough to send me to get some new tires.

Then the molding on the door falls off, the center console cup holder falls apart, and the inner-booting on the passenger door squeaks like an old barn door,

And last but not least the driver side window doesn't go down quietly, it goes down like it is going to break.

I do not know what to do, but I have heard about "lemons" and I do think this qualifies.

Chrysler Sebring Company Information