This company is under investigation.

under investigation
 2.1/5 (51 ratings)

Find Extended Auto Warranties near you

About American First Auto Protect

After conducting an investigation of American First Auto Protect’s customer service, ConsumerAffairs warns readers not to purchase from this company.

Find Extended Auto Warranties near you

American First Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American First Auto Protect?

Original review: March 24, 2022

Barry ** helped me set a policy up and he was truly amazing. Barry went above and beyond and provided me with the platinum warranty. I do not know much about vehicles and I told Barry that so he made sure to go over the plan slow and go over all details. After I purchased I called Barry and wanted to make sure my Land Rover dealer accepted their coverage. We hopped on the phone with the dealer and they confirmed that these guys were great. Barry you were amazing. I will be sending all family and friends for their extended warranty needs to you.

Original review: March 10, 2022

One of the best experiences I’ve had with an extended warranty company. I brought my Range Rover to the dealer for maintenance. The service advisor called me and said that I’ve had a faulty code and I needed to replace my air suspension. I told the advisor I had American First Auto Protect to please call them. They contacted American first auto and they approved the repair the next day. I was extremely happy because they paid literally the whole bill besides my $75.00 dollar deductible. I was comparing American first 6 months ago with all other companies and I’m extremely satisfied that I made the right choice to go with them. God bless you guys.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 7, 2022

I had a recent claim with American First Auto Protect. My vehicle broke down at around midnight. I called a roadside assistance company right away. The next day I contacted American first to let them know my vehicle was in the shop. When I called in to let them know they notified me that my claim was approved and paid for which I was very happy of the speed of approval. I did notify them that I had paid for a tow truck. I emailed them the receipt and within 2 days I had a check in my hand from them. This has been the best experience I have had with any extended warranty company.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

I recently purchased a newer BMW and the factory warranty eventually expired. I needed an extended warranty that was affordable and comprehensive. There were numerous companies to choose from and finally decided on “American First Auto Protect!” I’ve had my share of difficulties with prior warranty arraignments. However, I discovered only two weeks into the new agreement my car needed a right rear flex disc replaced. Not only did Colin ** (American First Proprietor) give BMW the green light for replacement he called me personally to inform me. They (AFAP) came through one hundred percent…thank you Colin and company!

Original review: Feb. 21, 2022

Easier process than I imagined. I brought my vehicle in for maintenance on Friday. The tech at Land Rover of Vegas told me I need to replace my fuel pump. I let him know I had warranty with American First. He contacted American first and they approved the claim and gave my service advisor authorization on the same call. 2 days later I went to pick up my car and it was as good as new. Such an easy process. Just dropped it off and picked it up. No headaches. Just a stress free process. Way to go guys. God bless y’all.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2022

I purchased a warranty about 15 months ago through this company and I just traded my car in that I bought the warranty for and there is no one to call or get into contact with. I was told that the warranty is cancelable at any time. Well can't get ahold of anyone and I can't get my money back. I spent over 2,000 dollars and only put 4,000 miles on my car so I didn't use very much of my warranty. I should be able to get back at the very least 1,500 dollars or so. I also sent one of my co-workers their information he purchased their warranty and he to can not get his money back because he sold his car. VERY BAD COMPANY. DO NOT PURCHASE. YOUR MONEY WILL GO POOF.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2022

I paid $4100 for this warranty a year ago. I’ve never used it and now that I need to I cannot reach anyone. I have sent emails and phone does not work. I tried to reach my original salesperson. His phone is also not work. How do I get my money back?!!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2022

Time do a claim and guess what I nor the shop cannot get a hold of anyone. I did a lot of research and at the time this was one of the companies that was recommended by ConsumerAffairs. I paid $2100 up front and this company does not answer the phone nor response to messages and is now listed as under investigation. Well great!!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

Do not go with this fraud company. I purchased extended warranty for over $2k and they don't have any method of contacting them. Phone call is not responsive and email is non responsive as well. For purchasing the warranty, they were quick and gave me 3 phone calls in a day for me to get the warranty. But after they got the money, no contact at all. Phone calls go to voicemail and the person does not respond to the email despite sending a lot of them. Save yourself and your hard earned money. DO NOT GO WITH THIS. IT's a SCAM.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I have tried to contact Barry with email. Gets kicked back to my email. Tried to call nothing. Went to their site and they are under investigation. I would like my money back. This is not good business at all

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Warranty partner.

American First Auto Protect Company Information