This company is under investigation.

under investigation
 2.9/5 (87 ratings)
Find an Extended Auto Warranties partner

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

About American First Auto Protect

American First Auto Protect provides extended auto warranties for used vehicles that are no longer under warranty by the manufacturer. The company is headquartered in New York but serves customers all over the U.S. It has more than 14 years of experience in the industry and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Its coverage plans are highly customizable.

Find Extended Auto Warranties partners near you

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

American First Auto Protect Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American First Auto Protect?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about American First Auto Protect?

Original review: Jan. 28, 2022

What a pleasure it is being a customer of American First, my Father recommended this coverage because he has 2 cars with them and said they are great. I purchased the Platinum plan about 7 months ago for my Land Rover Discovery, I just submitted my first claim on my suspension. Teddy was a great help to ensure my car would be out of the shop as soon as possible. Within 2 days I received a call from American First to go pick up my car. This is the quickest, easiest and by far best out of all extended warranty I’ve had in the past! If you are searching for an extended warranty this is the company to go to!

Original review: Jan. 7, 2022

American First provided me with an extended warranty back in July of this year. I purchase the plan because I just bought a new Mercedes and wanted it protected. Their rates were a lot better than the Dealership with the same coverage. Last week my AC was blowing out cold air so I contacted American first and they advised me to take my car to my Mercedes Benz dealer. American first approved the claim within a couple of hours for my condenser. I called American first to let them know that the dealer had to order the part since it was not in stock and it was coming from Germany. They also provided me a rental car until my vehicle was ready to be picked up. The experience with them was easy and quick.

Get buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

American First Auto Protect has provided me with exceptional service. My BMW broke down 2 nights ago on the freeway. I contacted American First and they set me up with towing directly to my Dealership. That following morning I got a call from one of their customer service representatives letting me know that they are in contact with the shop and they will call me before the end of the day with approval. A few hours passed and my phone buzzed and American First called me back and let me know that I can go pick up my car the following day and the claim for the suspension was fully covered. The way American First dealt with this is how every company should be. They stayed in contact with me and did what they promised. Cheers guys thank you.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2021

I am so happy I chose this company over the others I been comparing. Teddy and Jennifer are truly amazing people. My recent claim was taken care of in a timely fashion. I was updated right away when I brought my vehicle for service. The technician found that my fuel injector needed to be replaced. I contacted American first immediately and Jennifer called the shop and paid the claim for me. Jennifer was patient with me, answered all my questions and let me know that she was in good hands. I was a little wary of extended warranty because of the last company I had a policy with. But American First stands by their word and did an amazing job. Hopefully I never have to use it again but if I do I know they have my back.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2021

This company went above and beyond for me especially in these tough times. I originally signed up for my Maserati Ghibli in April of last year. Everything was going well. Last week I had to bring my car into the shop for my condenser. Everything was fully covered. They advised me to take it to the dealership and the work was done that day. Part of myself was worried that this was one of those typical warranties that you have to pay so much out of pocket the moment you have to bring your car into the shop. But this company stood by their word and covered the labor and the parts. What an amazing experience. You will be receiving a ton of business from me.

Best, Jayde

Original review: Sept. 26, 2022

Do not go with this fraud company. I purchased extended warranty for over $2k and they don't have any method of contacting them. Phone call is not responsive and email is non responsive as well. For purchasing the warranty, they were quick and gave me 3 phone calls in a day for me to get the warranty. But after they got the money, no contact at all. Phone calls go to voicemail and the person does not respond to the email despite sending a lot of them. Save yourself and your hard earned money. DO NOT GO WITH THIS. IT's a SCAM.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2022

I have tried to contact Barry with email. Gets kicked back to my email. Tried to call nothing. Went to their site and they are under investigation. I would like my money back. This is not good business at all

Original review: Aug. 19, 2022

I used Consumer Affairs to locate an extended warranty for my vehicle and was immediately set up with American First Auto Protect on your reference. I went through the entire process and the people seemed to be OK and I signed and paid for a Platinum Service agreement for $2,509.12. I put in a claim week ago. Followed up with phone calls and nothing. I believe I got scammed and trying to get my money back. Where do I go from here. This is not what I figured would happened trying to be careful from hearing about all the scams. This why I went to Customer Affairs.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2022

I purchase which I thought was a 5 star warranty company to now it’s showing 3 stars. First I been calling since last month. No answer. To now the web page not Accessible to now they under investigation. I just want my money back to get a real policy to take my vehicle to the shop.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2022

I went with this company for auto extended warranty. When I needed them, they do not respond. Their phone is set to automatically go to voice mail, which is full and you can’t leave message. They took my money and ran. Do not go with this company unless you want to throw your money away.

Quick and easy. Get matched with an Auto Warranty partner.

American First Auto Protect Company Information