3.8/5 (600 ratings)

About 7-Eleven

7-Eleven Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?

Original review: Aug. 16, 2022

Of all the places of service I went to this is the worst. The cashier never lets put the points for my application, they did not give me my bill justifying that I did not want, when I said I was going to make a claim from me he said to do what I wanted and I yelled at me without measures, this kind of customer support shouldn't exist, lousy 7-Eleven Riviera Beach service -- Military Trail, when I said I needed my bill they didn't want to give it to me. Abysmal... lousy service.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

It's unbelievable and frankly ridiculous that just to put ice in your own tumbler or water bottle is 57 to 75 cents!! Why? QT and Shell and Valero all let you do it with NO CHARGE. You'd think with everything going on, that wouldn't be a big deal. What. A. Joke.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 8, 2022

The same 7-11, I purchased this soft drink, I had to make a state deposit on the can. When I had lots of cans, I purchased at this specific 7-11, they refused to refund me the deposit! This specific 7-11 accepted cans before! When I write to complain this event to 7-11 main office, online, they received my complaint, but never resolved the complaint!

Original review: March 2, 2022

I have had a horrible exp at 2 different 7-Elevens. First one at Moon Lake Rd & Ridge Rd, they had there Vuse labeled $4.99 a 2 pack. Paid 6.99. Said, "You may want to fix that." She screamed!! "Whatever" at me.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I had a craving For ice cream late at night and the ice cream refrigerator was not working properly. When I brought my ice cream to the counter Mr. Jason the cashier gave me some advice not to make that purchase because it has been reported previously and the management did nothing about it. So yeah Jason you did a great job.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

Yesterday I had the worst experience at 7-11 in Hollywood FL. Went to go get a coffee and my wife wanted milk in a separate cup. The Spanish lady at the desk went nuts on me in front of all the customers that I had to pay for an extra coffee plus that she said I spilled a bit of coffee. Then she proceeded to say something in Spanish to her co worker about me in front of everyone. She probably was having a bad morning but why take it in on the customer. Won’t be going back there. Can’t believe what’s going on with customer service.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I have been charged a small basket fee since 2019 even though my subtotal was over $15. I notice this on my 10/15 /21 order. I only received a small portion of my money back. I will not be using the app again.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

The customer service at 7-Eleven is complete garbage! I've had some bad customer service before but 7-Eleven takes the cake. I've tried to contact 6 times now by email about missing points. Each time they decide to email me back asking for more information, I send said information and then they reply 1-2 days later saying, "Case closed. Not enough information". Well what the hell 7-Eleven? I sent the info you asked, you could have responded saying what else is needed or not. This keeps happening over and over again. They don't take ANY time to actually work with you. Garbage company. Not spending a penny more with them again. If you can't treat me right, you don't deserve my business.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I never use my points since 2018 and yesterday I try to use. I know I have a lots of points and I found out no more points in my card. They said never expired points. I just wondering where are my points go?

Original review: July 19, 2021

They have this new service "711 now". They put that it's going to be only 30 minutes for delivery. After waiting an hour and a half at 2 am till 330 in the morning they then CANCEL the order and say it's going to be 7-10 days to get my money back. Then I call in and they didn't see the problem. Yeah. Just wanted some snacks to study. Not to stay up till 4 am only to have to wait a week to get my money back. They were extremely rude when I asked about it, as they have never been under an hour. (Used them once before.) Ridiculous.. Oh "sorry for your inconvenience." The most condescending thing you can say... yeah. Someone needs to stop teaching people that is supposed to be polite. It's rude as hell.. and so was this whole experience.

7-Eleven Company Information