3.36/5

211 7-Eleven Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I had 25k points accumulated. Then life happened - a family medical emergency, and I was forced to leave town to tend to a parent who had a stroke. I was gone for 12 weeks. They live rurally and no 7-11's are anywhere close. I returned finally after 12 weeks only to find my 25k points were stolen from me by corporate and their "no use after 90 days you lose your points" and I was at 0 rewards. I complained numerous times and explained to them the situation and conditions, and each time they "escalated" my complaint only to do nothing and say "sorry - we cannot return your earned rewards points to you - sucks to be you sucker" attitude.

Those 25k points amount to around $2500.00 in $$ spent at their stores over the period of a year and a half. A store is right next to my work - what else can I do? Well -- stop going to that store is the first thing I am doing. Let the local Wawa or other Dash's Market get my daily beverage and sandwich business. I am appalled at 7-Eleven corporate and how rigid they are over a dollar at the cost of their loyal customers. I hope their corporation goes down from lost revenue and business to where they go out of business.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I went in to turn a winning scratch ticket and choose another. When asked how many I said one and because I didn't buy another ticket he very rudely dropped the ticket on the counter instead of handing it to me. When mentioned that that was kind of rude he just started laughing. Won't visit the 7-Eleven in Portland Oregon that's on corner of 4th and Taylor..

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2019

I wanted to get 3 vitamin waters 20 oz. bottles. App had a special for $3.33 if you buy 3. Normal price is $2.49 each. The register would not add the discount after scanning my rewards. They said it may not apply to my location. So I showed them and the manager on duty that their location is listed as a location that is participating in the offer. I did not get my discount even after proving that this location is listed on the participating site. I plan on contacting the D.A. for Santa Clara County for false advertising and California Pricing Law Violation.

Original review: July 18, 2019

There’s nothing like 7-Eleven especially the one on Palm Avenue and Pembroke Pines. I never see any employee have so much energy like Agnes and Bobby even they’re working overnight, not even one time you see them chilled around the store. They’re always on the move. Even for a little thing I always like to go to the store just to experience how nice and respectful they’re toward the customer, always ready to assist you looking for whatever you need. This I...I believe Agnes and Bobby bring more customers to the store just by providing great service. Thank you????

Original review: July 1, 2019

I emailed to say my points vanished even after trying to use them prior to this and it saying I had well over 3600 points. When I tried to use them on 3 slurpees the lady at the checkout had said it didn't work. The system had glitched so instead I was in a hurry and just quickly paid. I then later went to grab slurpees and use my points to see I only had 36. Seriously!?! I literally shopped almost daily for a year! A YEAR to get my points and they're just gone. I get it, it's only $10 or whatever in money comparison but why have a rewards system if you're not going to honour them.

When I emailed they said there was nothing to do and they are sorry. Great customer service (NOT!). She then decided to lie and say the last activity on my account is December 2018 but my points expired in March 2018. I'm appalled at the customer service and the discrepancy in points. I will second guess wasting my time with points at 7-Eleven. It's nothing but a scam. Read the fine print people. If you don't shop or plan to shop at 7-Eleven they will swallow your points and spit in your face.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?

Original review: June 28, 2019

On 6/8/2019 I used a 7-11 car wash in Sarasota FL. on my 2 week old Jeep Grand Cherokee. The car wash scratched my brand new vehicle that since has been estimated damage $2400. I had immediately reported the damage to the store manager who reported it to the insurance company they use. I was informed yesterday by the insurance company that my claim has been denied due to user error. I have used the same car was for the last 6 years without incident. I just want you to know what happened here.

Needless to say I’ll never enter a 7-11 establishment again and I will make sure everyone I know, knows about this incident so they can avoid 7-11 as well. What’s really good about social media and company websites is that you can get the message out to many people with not much effort. I understand why you carry insurance but I believe that 7-11 and only 7-11 is responsible for damaging my new car. I know this will fall on deaf ears since I’m just 1 person that can afford to hire a lawyer to fight for what’s right. Shame on 7-11. Jeffrey **

Original review: June 23, 2019

I went to 7-11 to get gas for my car. I paid at the pump and my card kept getting declined and I could not understand why. There was over 3k available on the card. This was because 7-11 charges your card $100 then what you don't use they refund back to your card. This is the wrong way to do business because for one this looks like a skimming device got my card and so my card company shuts off my card. Then why would they charge $100? Every other fuel station in the U.S. charges $1 to make sure the card works then after fueling they charge the correct amount. This was set up by the United States so if you only have $1 on your credit card you can at least get fuel to get back home instead of being stranded. Very logical thinking. I usually spend about $250 a week between gas, cigarettes, food, and junk food at these fuel stations. Now I will never ever again fuel at these fuel stations because I cannot trust their business practices.

Original review: June 18, 2019

I have contacted 7-Eleven 4 times about my points. They are scammers. I have over 2500 points I can not redeem because they have my phone number wrong. They won't change or update it. They will not listen. Each time they over talk you and you can't get your point across. Each time I called. The reps barely speak English and you can't hardly understand what they saying. This is anon going issue. I need it to be addressed.

Original review: June 18, 2019

They don't honor the rewards. I have been trying to get my points for over 2 1/2 months and when I call in they either say, "We will call you back" which they don't or they hang up on you. I spent an hour and a half on the phone today calling back to back because I kept getting hang up on. The customer service reps are ** and disrespectful, and they promise to fix it and dont. This is a ** app and company. I just want my 250 point per order which I have 8 may I add. If I could no stars I would.

Original review: June 10, 2019

I went in to get Slurpee but machine was down. I got a Super Big Gulp, all lights on soda machine were blinking, so I was looking for a good 10 seconds at choices available that were working when male employee (Jeb or HEB, name was in pen on name tag and not legible) came back, not to assist me, but to tell me that they do not give water away for free. I was shocked, and embarrassed and felt belittled. I told him I was trying to buy a soda. I grabbed a cup and did get Mt Dew. At the counter, there's a take a penny leave a penny dish, which I grabbed a dime so I wouldn't have to break a dollar for change. Male employee continued to be rude and told me, "It's for people short on change." I asked for a receipt and he rudely told me he can write his name down if I wanted. I said no and thank you. I have never had rude service here before, not everyone in this neighborhood tries stealing.

7-Eleven Company Information