2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.67/5

7-Eleven Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

This is one of my favorite stores. I like the rewards program and the app usually works very well. I started using wallet on the app no problems until I got a new phone. My previously combined accounts separated and a lot of points were missing. Customer service recombined the accounts, restored my missing points, but the money I had in wallet is still missing. I tried to screenshot wallet in the app but it's not allowed but my receipt shows the Wallet balance that's missing.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

Walked in store and got in line behind someone else who was already waiting. 1 cashiers was playing lotto numbers and 2 others when staking shelves. They have a sign up that says anything over 3 numbers has to be written down. He was clearly playing more than 3 numbers. Him or none of the other employees had on name tags. After about a 5 minute wait one of the other employees decided to go over and check us out. The first cashier is now doing scratch off tickets for same customer. I walked over to recheck lotto sign to verify the store policy and after seeing that yes it does say 3 numbers only I asked for Mr and was told she was in the back. I left and went to gas station to make my purchase. I've also had to notify employees on more than 1 occasion about roaches by microwave/trashcan area.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 3, 2020

Hi, I am writing this review because I Am completely disgusted! I purchased a cheese pizza of 7-11's “fresh” made in house brand this past Thursday night. When I got off work around like 1 AM or so and went home, put in the fridge then the following night Friday, I took it out to make it and it had mold growing on it! Then, I went to search the wrapping for any sort of best by date but there was absolutely nothing!! Now I’ve worked in restaurants my whole life and I do know prepared food needs a date on it especially when it is being sold. I didn’t have the pizza more than a little over 24 hours.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I freaken hate the 7NOW app. I have used it about 10 times and 1 out of 3 times they say they can't find the address so they just cancel the order without calling you or texting you on how to find it. They just straight cancel it then you have to 3+ days for a refund. So you're better off driving or walking to 7-Eleven your damn self. Well today was the last time I will order via this dumb app. I actually watched the driver stop to nap or chill for a good 15 minutes and put in the order notes. He could not find the apartment when I don't reside in an apartment. It is a duplex so it could either be one or the other side but he didnt even get out of the car so I go outside to look at him and he appeared to be asleep.

Then I call customer service and they try and find out where he is and he drives off and tells them he can't make the delivery. Why coz he's sleepy. Guys save your money cuz this is ** service guaranteed. And lastly I just received a alert saying my order was delivered yet was not delivered to me smh. I hate this company more and more each time.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

Though I tend to prefer Wawa over the big 7, at least the rewards app on my Android phone works. As long as their system is up and running. Got myself a BIG Gulp filled with Pepsi, had the clerk scan the barcode on my phone, because I lost the physical card when I lost my wallet in December of 2019, and it works. Bravo, 7-Eleven!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

Ashin at the 7-11 at West Main Street Denville NJ is always friendly, professional and helpful. Always working when I go there but stops what he is doing to help me or other customers. I give him five stars. I will go out of my way to go to that 7-11 because of him. We talk in a friendly way. Ashin is married and has two adult children. Ashin recently celebrated his 60th Birthday.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

It asks for your personal information, like driver license, credit card, mobile, birthday, etc. and when you try to lock in a fuel price, it shows error "tango" which sounds weird. I don't think any other app, platform like this asking for driver license before. Be careful, all your confidential information and later it shows you an error. Only know some of scam do things like this, they are trying ask for your personal information, but do not do what they said they will do. The customer service person who mentioned that the driver license is used for verification and you can remove bank card if you like. Sounds like they do NOT really care of the consumer use this app or not, they only want to get rid of you. They do not really know how long it going to take to resolve this issue. Take consideration when using this app and especially when they ask for your personal information.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

I have watched A-Plus slowly, I mean SLOWLY, change to 7-Eleven. Ever since 7-Eleven has taken over that store it has gone downhill. The prices are getting horrible, the place is very unorganized and the treatment of customers by the store itself, not the employees, but the higher ups, is insane. I was excited when I first heard 7-Eleven was moving into the neighborhood. Now I am so disappointed I would rather go miles out of my way than go to their business. AND another major problem is there is no safety there. Depending on you area, If someone gets attacked in the parking lot no one says or does anything. There could be a major storm outside and, because of store policies, someone walking would have to walk out of their way to go to another store during the storm and some of these people have major health issues. These are things I have seen first hand since I live so close. Sad.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2019

Case **. 21 Lincoln hwy. Edison, NJ 08820. On October 5, 2019 at approximately 10 AM I inserted 60 dollars in a lottery machine but only received one $30 ticket. The clerk (**) behind the register opened the machine and then said he couldn't help me and that I needed to come back tomorrow. I called the 7-11 customer support line and opened the above case number. This issue is now over one month old and no one has contacted me to resolve this issue.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

The local Cottonwood Heights Utah 7-11 sells out of date food. I bought bread and milk that was 3 days and 6 days out of date, respectively. We should not have to check expiration dates of food sold in stores. I only found out at home after tasting. The bread was stale and the milk was completely sour. Disgusting. Even out of date pasteurized milk should not have soured so quickly. It makes me wonder how they are storing their products. This is the second time this has happened in 16 months and I rarely buy anything there, only when I’m out of food at my house. (One 7-11 employee once actually chided me for buying food there instead of the local Smith’s because 7-11 was so overpriced.) The first time it happened, I considered it a fluke. Apparently it is their way of doing business. Meadow Gold Dairy and Dunford Bakers should be upset that this 7-11 is giving their products a bad name.

7-Eleven Company Information