2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.63/5

7-Eleven Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?

Original review: March 16, 2021

I went to 7 eleven in South Denver off of 1-25 and Hampden a few blocks west. I am 48 years old and my husband is 50. I wanted to purchase a lighter and the man who is Muslim asked for my ID. I just watched a much younger looking man in front of me buy a lighter without being carded. If I appear younger than 30 I’m supposed to be carded. I’m sure I look over 30. I got upset and went to my car. My husband said, "I’ll go in and see if he cards me". Sure enough he didn’t card my husband either. I know women aren’t allowed to smoke in the Middle East, but this is the United States. You need to leave those views behind and treat everyone equally man or woman.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

On February 5, 2021 I purchased a reloadable gift card from 7/11 along with a money order. I got home and tried to register the card and was greeted with offers to purchase life insurance and car insurance. I was wondering if anyone else ever experienced this problem before.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I have been trying to get back money that went missing from my 7-eleven wallet since 10/4/2020. They ask for the same info about the problem over and over then close my case without correction. I'm still trying to get this resolved. I have sent several emails and called several times. I am hoping that this review will get them working on the problem. They were able to tell me exactly what I put into it so returning my balance should not be a problem but they have not done it yet. I will continue to review this and hope to be able to say soon that it's resolved. This use to be one of my favorite stores.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

The 7-Eleven on 2nd/Wells in Reno Nevada allows groups of homeless to loiter in front of the store constantly. It's so easy to shoplift at this location. It attracts an unsavory element. The operators of this location are responsible for making the surrounding neighborhood a more dangerous place for the customers who live/work in the area. It's a breeding ground for covid-19.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I registered after getting a new phone number with 7/11. I couldn’t remember my password so I log in with Facebook. It was a new account. I realize after and wanted the first account I always had so it gave me the option to combine, emailed me a verification code then denied my email account after I verified. I feel like my points were stolen. I signed out and attempted to sign in my original email account only to be denied that my very first account with 7/11 never existed. I don’t understand because I earned enough points and I am a loyal customer so the disloyalty feels wrong and I feel robbed.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2020

I opted to take advantage of the digital wallet when using the 7-11 app. I've attempted to use it three times to no avail. Each time I have done so, the male employees working weekend mornings at the store at 1550 Glendale Road in Echo Park, Los Angeles have had the audacity to tell me that it's my fault the wallet doesn't work when they are the ones operating the register. I'll be filing disputes with my bank to get my money back. These employees don't do anything to resolve the issue or consult management to fix the issue. Until now, I was a daily customer, but I assure you I will never purchase anything from any 7-11 ever again.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

This is one of my favorite stores. I like the rewards program and the app usually works very well. I started using wallet on the app no problems until I got a new phone. My previously combined accounts separated and a lot of points were missing. Customer service recombined the accounts, restored my missing points, but the money I had in wallet is still missing. I tried to screenshot wallet in the app but it's not allowed but my receipt shows the Wallet balance that's missing.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

Walked in store and got in line behind someone else who was already waiting. 1 cashiers was playing lotto numbers and 2 others when staking shelves. They have a sign up that says anything over 3 numbers has to be written down. He was clearly playing more than 3 numbers. Him or none of the other employees had on name tags. After about a 5 minute wait one of the other employees decided to go over and check us out. The first cashier is now doing scratch off tickets for same customer. I walked over to recheck lotto sign to verify the store policy and after seeing that yes it does say 3 numbers only I asked for Mr and was told she was in the back. I left and went to gas station to make my purchase. I've also had to notify employees on more than 1 occasion about roaches by microwave/trashcan area.

Original review: May 3, 2020

Hi, I am writing this review because I Am completely disgusted! I purchased a cheese pizza of 7-11's “fresh” made in house brand this past Thursday night. When I got off work around like 1 AM or so and went home, put in the fridge then the following night Friday, I took it out to make it and it had mold growing on it! Then, I went to search the wrapping for any sort of best by date but there was absolutely nothing!! Now I’ve worked in restaurants my whole life and I do know prepared food needs a date on it especially when it is being sold. I didn’t have the pizza more than a little over 24 hours.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I freaken hate the 7NOW app. I have used it about 10 times and 1 out of 3 times they say they can't find the address so they just cancel the order without calling you or texting you on how to find it. They just straight cancel it then you have to 3+ days for a refund. So you're better off driving or walking to 7-Eleven your damn self. Well today was the last time I will order via this dumb app. I actually watched the driver stop to nap or chill for a good 15 minutes and put in the order notes. He could not find the apartment when I don't reside in an apartment. It is a duplex so it could either be one or the other side but he didnt even get out of the car so I go outside to look at him and he appeared to be asleep.

Then I call customer service and they try and find out where he is and he drives off and tells them he can't make the delivery. Why coz he's sleepy. Guys save your money cuz this is ** service guaranteed. And lastly I just received a alert saying my order was delivered yet was not delivered to me smh. I hate this company more and more each time.

7-Eleven Company Information