2. Miscellaneous

3.8/5 (554 ratings)

About 7-Eleven

7-Eleven Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?

Original review: Sept. 17, 2021

The customer service at 7-Eleven is complete garbage! I've had some bad customer service before but 7-Eleven takes the cake. I've tried to contact 6 times now by email about missing points. Each time they decide to email me back asking for more information, I send said information and then they reply 1-2 days later saying, "Case closed. Not enough information". Well what the hell 7-Eleven? I sent the info you asked, you could have responded saying what else is needed or not. This keeps happening over and over again. They don't take ANY time to actually work with you. Garbage company. Not spending a penny more with them again. If you can't treat me right, you don't deserve my business.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I never use my points since 2018 and yesterday I try to use. I know I have a lots of points and I found out no more points in my card. They said never expired points. I just wondering where are my points go?

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 19, 2021

They have this new service "711 now". They put that it's going to be only 30 minutes for delivery. After waiting an hour and a half at 2 am till 330 in the morning they then CANCEL the order and say it's going to be 7-10 days to get my money back. Then I call in and they didn't see the problem. Yeah. Just wanted some snacks to study. Not to stay up till 4 am only to have to wait a week to get my money back. They were extremely rude when I asked about it, as they have never been under an hour. (Used them once before.) Ridiculous.. Oh "sorry for your inconvenience." The most condescending thing you can say... yeah. Someone needs to stop teaching people that is supposed to be polite. It's rude as hell.. and so was this whole experience.

Original review: June 25, 2021

I went to buy a cheeseburger and 2 taquitos plus some Veggie Straws because the subtotal was $5.87 and they charged me more than 8% tax that is charged in the city of Philadelphia because the total had to be $6.34 and they charged me $8.11.

Original review: April 29, 2021

There is always many, many people outside inside the store. You have to say excuse me to get in then once inside you have to keep moving to keep 6 feet between you and the person behind you. On April 7, 2021 I went to 711 on Cadillacs Street in Detroit MI. Many people outside store. Many people inside store. While standing in line seems like 30 more people are outside the store. I come out security just watching doing nothing and 3 fights start up now. If the police was called before this wouldn't have happen to me. I take off ccx running to get away from the 3 fights. I fall bruise all up and here come 9 police cars. Really then 711 security locks the door. It was a hot mess. It always is don't go to this store. Anything can happen inside or outside. Believe it!!!

Original review: March 16, 2021

I went to 7 eleven in South Denver off of 1-25 and Hampden a few blocks west. I am 48 years old and my husband is 50. I wanted to purchase a lighter and the man who is Muslim asked for my ID. I just watched a much younger looking man in front of me buy a lighter without being carded. If I appear younger than 30 I’m supposed to be carded. I’m sure I look over 30. I got upset and went to my car. My husband said, "I’ll go in and see if he cards me". Sure enough he didn’t card my husband either. I know women aren’t allowed to smoke in the Middle East, but this is the United States. You need to leave those views behind and treat everyone equally man or woman.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2021

On February 5, 2021 I purchased a reloadable gift card from 7/11 along with a money order. I got home and tried to register the card and was greeted with offers to purchase life insurance and car insurance. I was wondering if anyone else ever experienced this problem before.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I have been trying to get back money that went missing from my 7-eleven wallet since 10/4/2020. They ask for the same info about the problem over and over then close my case without correction. I'm still trying to get this resolved. I have sent several emails and called several times. I am hoping that this review will get them working on the problem. They were able to tell me exactly what I put into it so returning my balance should not be a problem but they have not done it yet. I will continue to review this and hope to be able to say soon that it's resolved. This use to be one of my favorite stores.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2020

The 7-Eleven on 2nd/Wells in Reno Nevada allows groups of homeless to loiter in front of the store constantly. It's so easy to shoplift at this location. It attracts an unsavory element. The operators of this location are responsible for making the surrounding neighborhood a more dangerous place for the customers who live/work in the area. It's a breeding ground for covid-19.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

I registered after getting a new phone number with 7/11. I couldn’t remember my password so I log in with Facebook. It was a new account. I realize after and wanted the first account I always had so it gave me the option to combine, emailed me a verification code then denied my email account after I verified. I feel like my points were stolen. I signed out and attempted to sign in my original email account only to be denied that my very first account with 7/11 never existed. I don’t understand because I earned enough points and I am a loyal customer so the disloyalty feels wrong and I feel robbed.

7-Eleven Company Information