1.22/5

197 7-Eleven Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 16, 2019

Dear 7-Eleven, you are a misleading business with promotional gimmicks used to fool legitimate customers and you should be held accountable with Consumer Affairs, Better Business Bureau, Google reviews and other social media avenues! In July 2018 7-Eleven updated their terms & conditions in way where they can take away all our hard earned redeemable points right under our noses without disclosing their new policies knowing they possess our emails through their phone app where they could have warned us. 7-Eleven franchise owners and CEO knew their fraudulent acts of deceit prior to their doing and didn't care about their faithful customers. SHAME ON THEM!!

Original review: April 29, 2019

My 13 year old son was asked to remove his backpack, which contained school books and medication for my 5 year old. After shopping he forgot the backpack and it was missing when we returned. He would never forgot it if they didn't ask him to remove it from the safety of his own body. They should be liable for personal items stolen since it's their store policy to have customers remove their property to patronize there.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I will not be going to any more of these 7-Eleven stores due to what just happened. I'm not going to be scammed anymore. I asked the store clerk where their cheeseburgers are so I can redeem the reward on the app. I showed him what I was talking about. He grabbed my phone and read it and pointed to me to the cheeseburger bite. I grabbed the other things that I had redeemed and went to finish my purchase.

After everything was scanned and rung up I still owed more than I was expecting due to the clerk not directing me to the actual "cheeseburger" that I was supposed to get. I then went ahead and paid for what I gotten after looking stupid in front of the other customers and the 2 store clerk that were on shift. I called their customer care line and apparently it will take 7-10 business days to put some damn points back on to my account that takes a matter of seconds. I'm not no idiot 7-Eleven scam all you want. But y'all have lost my service. I've been going to your stores every morning and now I'll take my money elsewhere. I'll be posting this on y'all's website as well.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

The 7-11 store on Crossroads Blvd near Windsor, CO does false, advertising about a 5 - 1/8 lb hot dogs for $4.00 which is advertised on a sign in their store. However the employees, manager and owner all state they only sell the 1/4 lb hot dog. What an opportunity to sell hot dogs at $1.99 each. Everyone should go here and demand the 5 for $4.00 hot dogs. They made it right by giving me 5 - 1/4 lb hot dogs for $4.00 but said they will not do it again but refuse to take the 5 for $4.09 sign down. That is Bait and Switch if the customer does not complain.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

On the night of January 31, I was at your store at 324 E Fillmore in Colorado Springs CO, purchased a 6 dollar pizza. At which time the night manager by the name of **, I asked him if he could heat the pizza in their oven. ** while training another employee decides he needed to train her in putting the pizza in the oven. The new employee was busy at the cashier with customers she was checking out. ** stood by the oven with my pizza still not placed inside. Waited almost 10 min before getting her attention to come over by the oven to see how this is done.

She walks over at which point he procedures. I lingered in the store for 20 min waiting for my pizza. I get home, sit down to eat with my wife then at the same time look at each other saying the pizza is mushy. Not completely cooked. I put pizza back in box take it back to 7-11 and ask ** if he could put bake the pizza a little longer for me that it was not done. Before looking at it ** says, "No. No it's done." So I open box to show him that the crust is mushy and can't be eaten like that, at that point he tell me the oven is shut off for the evening.

There's nothing he can do about the pizza and tells me there's nothing wrong with the pizza then I ask him, "Can I have my money refunded?" He says he can't do that either so here I am tired after a long day at work with no pizza, no money. As far as customer service, manners, attitude, and being a representative of his employer, wow somebody help me please. Its also seems ** like being confrontational with people that frequent your store.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about 7-Eleven?

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I recently had a very frustrating and extremely degrading experience with a clerk named ** on 01/20/2019 at about 1320, at your store located at 4309 SE 29th Street in Del City, Oklahoma. I feel that I am at least owed some kind of apology or acknowledgment that your company can provide better customer service to all customers regardless of race or social status.

On yesterday afternoon I was visiting the above location with my spouse that had been given a card for free Big Gulp drinks through his employer. We entered the store and he spoke with a female clerk that told him those coupons were only good for Big Gulp drinks, which was fine with us and we made our drinks, one Icy and one was a Super Big Gulp. We were prepared to pay out of pocket for anything we needed to pay for. We approached the counter to get in the line near the coolers and pay for our drinks. The female clerk that my spouse had spoken with when we first entered the store had gone outside to take out trash and there were 2 male clerks at the registers. ** asked for the next customer to come over to his register which was near the south doors and they did, once that customer left the register we approached the same register. ** left us to help another customer near the coolers and returned back to us.

My spouse had his card in his hand and was about to explain to ** that we would pay for the drinks that were not covered on the Free Drink card, but before we could even speak, ** he rudely cut us off and very loudly said “She told you when you first came in here that the card is good for Big Gulps, that is a Super Big Gulp, there is a DIFFERENCE! Did you want anything else?” I was so confused, irritated, and shocked as to why he took such a horrible attitude with us, that we said, "We don’t want ** from you!" I wondered why he felt the need to treat us as if we were some kind of criminals and our money was not good enough. What did we do to him to deserve this kind of subpar treatment?

We exchanged a few more words on our way to the car, but we never threatened ** or acted in a threatening way. And when I got to the car I thought I should find out this person’s name and call and let 7-11’s corporate office know what was happening, just in case anyone cares about customer service at 7-11 anymore. When I opened the door to read the name tag of the person that just ran off 2 customers, ** quickly told me that he had told my spouse to leave “his” store or he would call the police on us. I told ** that I had not said a word to him and I would appreciate it if he would return the favor and not speak to me and that I just came back in to get his name and that I was not afraid of the police. As I was reading his name tag and left the store, ** rolled his eyes and picked up the phone.

During this time I was thinking of how everyday shopping experiences for ** have turned bad or even deadly when someone believes they have a legitimate reason for calling the police because they are maybe racist, scared, or just having a bad day and don’t feel the need to serve ** the same way do for ** customers. I have NEVER been treated so rudely by any businesses here in Oklahoma! On our way home we discussed our mistake at visiting a 7-11 instead of going to our usual On Cue store where we are ALWAYS welcomed and treated with respect no matter who is on duty there! We now know we made a huge mistake in visiting 7-11! We thought money is the same and we could maybe purchase our drinks and enjoy a beautiful Sunday!

This experience was one that I hope others do not have to be subject to. I would hope that by me alerting you to this awful customer service experience at 4309 SE 29th Street on 01/20/2019 with **, that 7-11 would do the right thing and better train their employees on providing good customer service to ALL customers regardless of what they look like. It is customers that keep 7-11 stores open right?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I went to fuel up my car one night. While at the pump my vehicle lost a ton of fluid. Was not fit to drive. I pulled to the side of the building into a parking spot and proceeded inside to talk with the clerk where he gave me permission to leave the car there. Said it would be OK. I left my contact information and he reassured me that they will call me if they needed it moved. I told him that I had to guess parts that wasn't sure but probably gonna be a couple days. Once again he reassured me the car would be there they would call me. I went back after I got the part only to find my car had been towed. The clerk that was working at that time had no clue where I could find my car.

So I call the 1-800 customer care number and they had no information for me. So the next morning I call Dave ** the franchisee owner of the 711 and he told me that he did not see the note that I had with all my contact information loops and he was sorry. I'm a single father who once I found out how much the tow bill was nearly died at $550. I could not afford to get my vehicle out. 711 has by no means righted their wrong. They offered me a $135. I would have to cover the rest. The tow bill is now over a $1000 leaving myself and my 2 girls without a vehicle in more than likely without a job because I cannot get there. SHAME ON THEM!

Original review: Dec. 2, 2018

So I was excited to to find out that 7-Eleven delivers food and grocery items. I place an order and it said 35-40 min delivery time. After waiting 40 minutes, I saw update- your order has been delivered... Hmm I called front desk, nobody ever heard of this order. Then I called 7-Eleven customer support number, it says I am number #23 in the complaint list to wait to speak to CSR. Yeah right, like I wanna hold for an hour to explain some idiots where is address that I entered online and I use daily with success. Do yourself a favor and get UBER EATS or some other app that works. This might be scam or something... Then the funny part - says "leave a TIP for your order..." seriously!!??? What order that I never got??!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2018

All I wanted to do was change my email address in the 7-11 Now app... no way to do this. I call the Customer Service team, and Hugo rudely tells me it takes 2 weeks for a manager to review and help change the email address. Two weeks... for an email address change. The only thing I can do according to Hugo is make a new account. How is this the solution to the simple problem that the app doesn’t allow you to edit the email address? I asked him how to cancel the account, and it will also be sent to this multitasking manager to cancel in 2 weeks. See you in 2 weeks to cancel this garbage service.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I was excited to get an email promotion two weeks ago advising me that if I "swiped" (used my rewards card in store) 5 more days before the 21st of October (yes, I did the swipes) I would receive 4000 bonus points. Since then I have not only not gotten the points, but I cannot even get into my account to check my balance. The page just loads and loads but never "loads". I have sent messages three times and called (I was excited to get those points, they would have let my husband and myself enjoy a whole pizza this weekend)~but not one customer service representative has reached back to me even after the call center gentleman said he was expediting my case to management. Do Not Bother With 7-11 Rewards. I'm not going to spend one more dollar, ever, at 7-11. This company does not deserve my loyalty or money.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

There was this person that had accident that was working as a cashier and he was checking my drink out to buy and I gave him my phone number for 7-Eleven rewards points only and told him couple times that did not want to use my 7TH CUP IS FREE Reward and he said ok. But I guess he did not hear me because he had an accident and he used my 7TH CUP IS FREE Reward when I told him couple times before that I did not want to use that because I was going to buy it with my cash and save my 7TH CUP IS FREE Reward for a different day when I wanted a Double Gulp drink and that is why I got a regular drink that day on October 22nd of Monday of 2018. But he did that anyway. I want refund because I want my Double Gulp drink I did not get for a different day I was going save it for!!!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2018

I was given 100 dollars on a gift card to use for gas. The magnetic strip came off and now they will not replace the card. If I go online, the card says it has $100. The store says they cannot do anything because it cannot swipe and if you call their service line, they tell you the only way to replace it is in a store. It's a huge scam.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I moved into this neighborhood in January of 2018, and every single night I walk to the 7-Eleven to get snacks. One night after 8 months of entering this establishment all of a sudden I am verbally abused and denied service. I was even threatened with bodily harm. When asked why I was being treated this way... no answer was given. I've never had one harsh word with any of the store's employees... Never. Never. Not sure WHY this happened. Reported it to the corporate headquarters. The store manager called me the following day and apologized to me for the employees' behavior.

This manager also stated to me that I was welcome to continue shopping here. After a month I went back to shop... this time I was physically threatened by one employee. Still not aware of why this is happening... I was told to go back to shop by the manager... and once again I was abused verbally. I would have never gone back if I knew this would happen again. I called corporate again. I did not get a follow up call as claimed. I am getting an attorney. I feel like it is a prejudice act... very abusive. I was threatened with bodily harm. I've done nothing to warrant this horrible behavior. I want justice and answers.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Store # 33110 in Palmetto, Florida. I have stopped there numerous times to fuel up my vehicles. Unfortunately there is never a receipt available at the pump. This is supposed to be a convenience store? What is convenient about having to go inside and wait in line for a gas receipt? I have instructed all my family, friends and all my employees to gas somewhere else. Time is too valuable to have to wait in line for a receipt. Other gas stations have receipts? Why not here?

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

I bought a 11oz Simply Lemonade from a 7-Eleven at 111 Fulton St NYC. The listed price is $2.79 and the cashier named ** charged me $2.99. I told her the listed price is $2.79 and asked her to check it herself. She didn’t and told me it’s only 20 cents more. No apology and not willing to doublecheck the price. Poor customer service and it’s not legal to overcharged customer.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

Address: 146-26 Northern Blvd, Flushing, NY 11354. Labor day Holiday 09/03/2018. My experience with this store was not pleasant. I bought two Gatorades and an order of buffalo wings. Everything was fine until I got out and tried one of those wings. The wings have gone bad and have a strong flavor, like when something is in poor condition and very unpleasant smell. I went back to the store and explained to one of the guys who worked there what was happening. He began to say that I was the only customer complaining and that he had just cooked his wings. All I said was that I was a different customer and, the smell and taste were horrible. He started being aggressive and arguing with me, instead of helping me. The guys who work there are very unfriendly, aggressive and have a very poor customer service. I asked for my money and I left. I will never go back to any 7-Eleven stores.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I went to the 7-11 on 9701 E Mill Plain Vancouver WA. 98664. I went in to redeem my winning lottery scratch off ticket. I forgot to scratch off the barcode so the clerk took a penny and scratched it and scratched it too hard and it ruined some of the barcode. So he tries to scan it and it wouldn't scan and then turns around to me and says it must have been wet. I said, "No it wasn't. You scratched it too hard." I said, "Sir don't try to blame this on me..." He then told me to go take it back to the store that I got it from? I said, "You think they are going to give me the money after you already messed up the barcode?" He said he "wasn't going to take the money out of my till." I said, "So I am out of $5.00 because you messed up the barcode and you are not going to make it right?" He became very rude and told me to leave the store.

I went to the ATM to get money out and he went back by another employee and very loudly was talking ** about me and then comes back behind the counter and yelling at me to leave... Again I said, "When I get my money." I then proceeded to ask who his manager was. He told me her name but refused to give me her contact info. I told him he shouldn't be in the customer service industry and by that time I was highly pissed off and we both were yelling back and forth. I went out to the car. My friend was to video tape my lottery ticket and she got the front of the store and said what store it was on the video... The clerk came out of the store, went to her driver's side window yelling at her that she was taking pictures of him. She said, "No I wasn't." He stood there yelling as she was telling him to get away from her car.

He then proceeded to the front of her car and took a picture of her license plate and said he was going to sue her. This guy is very unstable and should not be working with the public... He could have avoided this whole situation by basically saying "Ma'am I am sorry. Not sure what I did but some of the barcode came off but I am going to give you your money ($5.00) and leave a note with the ticket for my manager..." Or he could have said... "I am so sorry. My manager will be back tomorrow at this time. I will leave a note for her about the ticket." He could have handled it like a true customer service person instead of blaming me for something he did and causing a huge scene.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Every time I would go to my local 7-11 store, they would hand me a new rewards card and I told them I had 10 more at home... They said you can add up to 15 on the website. When I went to add them it only let me add 4!! I called customer support to see why and the guy was so arrogant and rude. Aside from the fact that I couldn't understand his heavy accent (and you could tell that was upsetting him), instead of apologizing or showing any interest in my complaint, he just kept saying, "Well mam (keep in mind I'm 24... Not a mam yet... Ignorant people) I can send this to management and write a report that will come back in 3 to 5 business days."

Over and over and over again!!! I am very certain that management has more important things to take care of than my rewards cards so I declined after the 5th suggestion of it. I just wanted to know what I should do with the rewards on my other cards... I guess I just wasted them then! Very disappointed with his lack of concern or wanting to help. If we stop caring about each other, there's not much more for this world to hang on to.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Today, I went in to use the ATM at 7-Eleven in Casselberry, Florida; what happened after was chaos! See, previously, I had gone to a 7-Eleven at 101 FL-436 Casselberry, FL across the street in the same vicinity where a woman works that happens to be my neighbor (We haven't had a warm relationship since she moved in due to her and her old man having relationship issues that spread into the community). Since we don't even have a "business oriented" relationship, I decided I didn't want to deal with her so that is why I moved my business across the street to the 7-Eleven at 5811 S Hwy 17-92 in Casselberry. When I finished my business of using the ATM, I was confronted by the manager from the 101 FL-436 store about stealing and held in place (I couldn't move at all) against my will.

I told him then that I didn't steal anything and even after he found nothing on my person or in my bag, the manager from the store at 17-92 joined in and helped the manager from the other store keep me in place based on a false accusation of an employee who is biased against me. I will be filing a civil suit against this person and the employees of these 7-Eleven locations. What they did was completely out of line since they didn't have to detain me like they did and could have just asked me to empty my bag and search my person (I would have done so willingly in the very beginning).

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

140 Beach Street Revere, Mass. They do not seem to care about customers waiting in line. They worry too much about customers playing Keno and the lottery. There are more things in the store then just lottery. All customers should be tried fairly.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I been getting Ice coffee at 7 Eleven for 5 years, this store is located on Eshelman and Lomita Blvd Lomita California. As I walked into the store I noticed all employees were busy so I took my cup which I have had for 2 years to the ice Coffee machine and filled it up. As I approached the owner of the store, same one who has been selling me coffee for many years tells me 1.99. I respond it's a refill 1.49. The owner tell me, she did not see me bring a cup in so it was 1.99. I told her nothing in the store states we must show her a cup and that she has charged me a 1.49 for years. I paid for the cup and never returned back to the store. What is the policy and if so please posted it so customer may know?

Original review: July 11, 2018

7-Eleven is the only place I know of that never seems to follow terms of promotions, they can’t grasp the concept of giving anything away for free...even if it was already paid for by someone else...even if in clear writing it says "all taxes paid by promoter" they just can’t get it. This is the third problem I've had at 7/11 and it was 3 different ones.

Look I don't care about the 38 cents they made me pay. I care about the concept, this time it was my free Redbull offer from T-Mobile Tuesday, same before with my free Monster offer and before that with an ecig offer I had. The ecig thing about 3 years ago said in point blank "All taxes and fees will be paid by promoter". I then pointed this out to them but they still said, "No you must pay $1, we don’t care what that says" and this after speaking to a manager. With the T-Mobile thing the terms said nothing about paying taxes and to be honest I didn't feel like starting a war. I just let T-Mobile know. But every Tuesday I get free things from T-Mobile and yet...I've never had to pay sales tax at any place I've gotten them. Not one. But here goes 7/11. And again not about the money. It's just that the concept I'm mad about.

Also I contacted T-Mobile 3 different ways, Facebook, Twitter, and phone support. All 3 said the same thing, they said they shouldn't be charging the sales tax, it's nowhere in the terms of their agreement. While the 38 cents or a dollar may seem like nothing if you think about it in a larger scope these guys are getting the money for the product, and the tax from the vendor and then they are charging each person who claims the offer the "tax" they already got. And now they just made millions of pure profit, it's wrong and it's illegal, and though fines may not matter to them I hope they get fined, personally I will not be shopping here anymore.

Original review: July 4, 2018

Yesterday (7/3/18) I stopped at the 7-Eleven convenience store on 34th Street and 53rd Avenue in Bradenton Florida. I got full tank of gas and purchased $8 express car wash. When I started washing I noticed that there was no water and soap available, and my car was given dry washing. That was real express wash with spinning brushes, spot free rinse and dry air blowing at the end.

I went to counter and a rude conceited cashier called me “honey” and asked what the problem was. I explained to cashier Kelly that I purchase express car wash and my car was still dirty because the washing machine did not work appropriately with no water and soap. With her anger she increased her voice and said: “I do not care what country you are from. But in this country machines do not work forever”. I said, "What are you talking about?" and explained that as a customer I am not satisfied with their business and want to talk to a manager. She then said that manager Kathy was in the bank and I needed to wait. I had been waiting for 5-10 minutes and started taking pictures of the gas station for evidence. She saw that and offered me a refund while giving me hard time and insulting me. Please stay away from 7-Eleven in Bradenton, FL.

Original review: June 17, 2018

To complaints department - your store in Research, Melbourne needs serious attention. The store has become a serious health threat. On a few occasions I have purchased food past its due date then I noticed the date had been rubbed off. The coffee machine has not been cleaned. I was using the coffee machine when it ran out of milk so the staff member of the store went to refill. As he opened the machine there was mold and a disgusting odor. Also I went into the other day one of the staff members was yelling at the top of his voice at a young woman who had accused him of giving her the wrong change verbally abusing her to leave the store. Several customers were trying to calm him down. This went on for 15 to 20 minutes. The woman left the store very upset leaving her change behind.

And now for the past week the store has a repulsive smell of cigarette ashtray - not cigarette smoke smell but ashtray like as if it's been knocked into the air con system. The smell is so bad customers have to hold their shirts over their mouth and nose to enter. Some leaving dry reaching. This store is an absolute disgrace. Something needs to be done or the health department should really just close the store.

Original review: June 16, 2018

If I could give it a negative star rating, I would. It won't even let me log in. It's just 7-Eleven's way to get us to want to purchase things. We buy extra crap to beef up the points to get the free donuts or whatever, then they make it so we can never redeem what we've earned. Just a scam.

Original review: May 17, 2018

I visited the 7-11 store on 64th and Federal in Adams County, Colorado. My car was being worked on across the street and I walked over to get a Slurpee and something to snack on. I went to counter and as an employee rang up my items a rude arrogant woman comes from the back and tells me to empty my pockets. I was like what are you talking about. There's nothing in my pockets. She then said your bag. I set my bag on the counter and opened it and told her what did I take, nothing. Go ahead and look. She told me to dump it. I told her she was welcome to look and see. She threatened to call the police and I welcomed it but instead she took the items I bought plus my money and refused to give them back. I called the police to get what was rightfully mine back.

This isn't the first time that this lady or an employee has done this to paying customers. I later found out from the sheriff's dept that her husband is the owner. I was told I'm not welcome and they even 86 my man because he was with me after the fact. If this is who 7-11 wants and allows to own , franchise, represent their brand and name. I will boycott all of them. Read the qualifications to be an owner. You can't tell me that majority of the franchisees meet any let alone some. I'm angry and disappointed. Won't be getting my business anytime soon.

Original review: May 2, 2018

This review is of the 7-Eleven store #25299 at 700 W. I-20, Arlington, TX 76017 specifically. This location has turned into an AWFUL place to get my daily morning coffee/pastry, afternoon energy drink/snacks and gas for my vehicles. The new female manager, who has been there since March-April 2018, is a horrible excuse for a human being! She should be working in a coal mine - far, far underground and away from people. She is so rude to customers, including twice a day regulars, like myself. I have witnessed her treating ** customers even worse than myself (I am **). This woman, and the staff she has brought on with her, are total opposites of the kind, energetic former manager and her staff.

I actually used to look forward to seeing them each day and always felt welcomed when I walked in. Now, there is a feeling of unhappy moral - like when you ask a question or even just check out with your items, you are a chore and bother to the manager and staff members. This is so convenient to my medical office across at USMD Hospital, but I have now switched up my morning routine to a Shell that is near my home and a QT for my afternoon fix. Several other medical staff regulars of 7-11 in my building have also commented much the same when I ask them if they have noticed the bad direction the 7-11 staff at this location has taken. Many are also finding alternate places to patronize, just as I have. I will definitely come back to this 7-11 location if things improve, but for now it is not worth the crummy start to my day.

Original review: April 28, 2018

I went into 37213 and tried to order and eat pizza and because I was paying with ebt the guy denied me... I am a single mom of six kids and I just needed a break... he told me I have the choice of pepperoni or cheese and that's not the problem... my kids will eat anything so I got pepperoni. The problem is there was meat pizzas sitting out. He told me no because I was paying with ebt. It's same as cash so why not sell it? Thanks 711. I won't be back.

Original review: April 5, 2018

They can cook 30 plus hot dogs but none in their store last night. I find this a lot when driving at night. I guess it might kill them to put a few dogs on the rollers. And everything is overpriced. I am sure those people are not making 13 per hour in Florida. And they have one person working slaving away when a truck came in with no help. Really sad the people that own these places. All they care about is the money that goes into their pockets.

Original review: March 22, 2018

The late shift needs to apologize to people for wrongly accusing them of stealing when it is proven that they did not. I will review this store every opportunity I get about how people are treated at this store especially people who come in every morning and spend anywhere from $20-$40 a day. It was a bald guy that accused me of stealing DEODORANT of all things this morning. I was paying for my purchases when he said, "WHAT DID YOU TAKE?" I thought he was talking to someone else at first until he repeated it loudly. I said, “Who? Me?” He said, “Yes, you” in a real pretentious voice.

I was then told that they were mistaken but it “looked suspicious”. I guess that was to try and cover themselves. I got a begrudging “apology” from the guy who told me it looked suspicious. Whatever IT is. The guy who accused me went and hid in the back after I had proven I had not stolen anything. That’s a tremendous way to treat a loyal customer who came in every morning on his way to work at 5:40 am.

I’m a 40-year-old man who dresses nice, pays for anything I want to buy and work full time. I do not need to steal and I have never stolen anything that I am aware of in my life. I want an apology from the person who accused me, not the guy covering that guy's back with “It looked suspicious” again whatever it is. This was done in a store full of people and it was tremendously embarrassing and humiliating. The 7-11 employee certainly had no problem with defamation of my character.

7-Eleven Company Information