Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
Phoenix Extended Care
1.32/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Phoenix Extended Care

Miami, FL | formerly Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Phoenix Extended Care Reviews

Original review: April 30, 2019

So I bought a 2015 Kia and didn’t even have the car 6 months and the engine malfunctions. The warranty company sends my mechanic in circles for 3 weeks only to then say “an adjuster will be out in 2 business days to look and approve new engine.” Well my claim was denied because “foreign material” was in the engine. You want to know WHAT it was? According to adjuster a tiny piece of foil!!!! Like “the seal off of an oil bottle more than like from your last oil change” is what I was told.

So I call the place who has always done my oil changes...THEY called the warranty company as well as my mechanic. Long story short a tiny piece of foil cause my engine to malfunction and lock and the warranty company WILL NOT reimburse my $1000.00 car rental for this whole time nor will they pay for new engine over a “small piece of foil.” You always get diffident stories of what’s going on with your claim and the people you talk to have attitudes and could care less about you! I will NEVER EVER deal with them ever again and I advise the same to everyone else!!!!!!!!!!

Original review: March 27, 2019

I purchased a 2013 Chevrolet Malibu from a used car dealer in my area with 77k miles. The brake booster just recently went out and the car was inoperable for 5 days. I contacted the dealership who assured me they would contact the warranty company and myself directly. I decided to take matters into my own hands and not wait around. BTW, the dealership never returned my call or addressed the concern and this is now a week later. I read the reviews from this very link the entire weekend.

After seeing some positive and some negative I decided to test my luck. I called Wynn’s and spoke with a very kind representative by the name of Marlene. She was very thorough on what steps needed to be taken to ensure the repair is covered. Once I spoke with her, I then called a local repair shop that is ASE certified and licensed to do the repairs. I asked before ever taking the vehicle there whether or not they have done business with Wynn Warranty and they did. They also stated they’ve never had a problem with Wynn in the past.

I had the vehicle towed that same day, not even an hour later. The rep called me within about 3 hours to inform me of the diagnosis, and she had also already contacted Wynn in which all the service charges would be covered in full. All I had to pay was the $100 deductible that I was told about when I purchased the vehicle. It’s now Wednesday, and my car was ready at 12 noon. I’m back sailing in my beauty thanks to Wynn. I would advise follow protocol before taking your vehicle anywhere!!!

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I bought a 2008 Dodge Night. Very nice I thought. 1 week later it would not go so I called the dealer who sold to me. Said, "It's yours now." I said, "I'm in the left turn lane. Can't move. I'm calling AAA." She said, "I'll call you a tow truck," then they drove me to a garage. Didn't care for rude. The tow driver said I owed him 95.00. I said, "I have AAA." He don't take it so she wasn't going to pay. I gave him 95.00 or he was going to impound the truck. It's the transmission - 1 week drove no more than 30 miles. The dealer said I need a trans. She told them they tore it out. Said it's sealed up. All seals gears. All inside melted. They won't send no one or pay. I'm like wait why they need to know why the trans went. The dealer done all they can. Want 700.00 for me to take home. I got state of Michigan BBB and attn on this. They will pay. If anyone needs help contact 888-767-6424. Ask for bad car work dept BBB too. Good luck all.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

My claim for a transmission rebuild was rejected on the basis that my tires were the next size taller and wider than OEM. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. Nobody gives their rank names or even last names. They won't give me the reason for the denial in writing! These people are rip off artists. NYS ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE HERE I COME! I was also told by the dealer that the warranty was required by Credit Acceptance in order to obtain the loan. No matter what it takes I will continue legal action against this company.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I would have to say don’t purchase this warranty, my car went into KIA for my transmission and this company wanted a complete tear down of my transmission. They would not approve anything until I pay the first $1200. Then they wanted me to replace it with a rebuilt transmission or a used transmission. Don’t walk run from this company.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2018

Horrific! Mechanics will not take the warranty, therefore those of us who bought into this scam get screwed! Bullied by Wynns Warranty Company. No agency in the state of Florida will not investigate them until the Attorney General gets a lot of complaints. I'm asking everyone who put these reviews up please contact the Florida Attorney General and let them know you too were ripped off by this shady company. The experience you went through I'm sure will never be forgotten. Their suppliers will stop doing business with them but it's not enough and reimbursement for us. LET'S DO THIS! CALL THE ATTORNEY GENERAL to start an investigation!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

Wynn's Warranty is the most difficult to have. My car has been in the shop for 2 MONTHS. While this warranty company runs down a list of demands, take the engine out, tear the engine down almost to the block before they will send someone out to assess the problem, that the mechanic knew well before removing the engine. Far too many steps they insist mechanics do to meet their demands, not considering the inconvenience and stress they put on me the car owner and the time, labor and shop space put on the mechanic and his team. They like to tell you they are willing to work with any licensed/registered service station...

I have news for you Wynn's, mechanics don't want to work with you. This leaves those of us that purchase your phony contract with no place to turn. Then you hold up payment on the cost of the tow... really after 2 months??? It's not right forcing mechanics to do more work than necessary at the contract holder's expense. This company is a scam. Where are the owners of this company? Why can you not reach anyone higher than customer service or c/s manager. This warranty should not be sold to anyone.

Original review: June 14, 2018

WE PLACED A CLAIM ON 6/2 AND WE GAVE OUR REPAIR COMPANY T AND D A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL SO THEY WOULD AT LEAST HAVE A voicemail of the claim because it was a Saturday and because our repair shop was new with working with the warranty company. The warranty company indicated they were not reputable. Our repair shop asked what they had to do and they got the invoice together. Faxed it and was told the invoice was not numbered and they dragged out their request past the warranty date and would not pay for the repairs after we paid all the monies we did for the warranty contract.

They said they could do a retroactive if a RSO numbered receipt was done but the claim was denied. Our auto repair shop is a mobile repair shop and the shop before was a mobile repair shop and their invoice was not numbered and the warranty company wanted a computer generated invoice and our mobile repair shop did not have that and they explained they were a small business.

Original review: May 9, 2018

I bought a 2009 Infiniti G37xS that came with their extended warranty in Feb 2018. My car started to overheat a few weeks ago so I shut the car off immediately and had it towed to a certified mechanic which I paid out of my pocket. Come to find out the head gasket was blown and the transmission is bad. It would cost more to repair the head gasket than to replace the engine itself. My mechanic called Phoenix Extended Care and they said they would need to do a complete teardown of the engine and transmission before they would make a decision if it was covered. I would have to pay for 14 hours of labor for this teardown. Please avoid this company at all cost. I have called several times and left messages with managers with no response or help. I even asked if they could send an inspector out so they can see for themselves and still no response. This type of business practice is criminal and should be illegal.

Original review: May 3, 2018

I have been trying to work with this company for months. Actual months. As my car gets worse and worse, it is becoming harder and harder to diagnose. I feel like they want my car to simply die, so they can blame it on something other than the engine. It's the engine. It's been torn down and diagnosed by a reputable mechanic, who sent them the quote. They have spent the last several phone calls trying to convince me that my mechanic, who I've known for several years, is trying to cheat me. No, this warranty company is trying to cheat me. Now, I'm taking it to a dealership, where it will cost everyone 10xs as much, but maybe they'll listen to Chrysler when they tell them it's the engine. I won't hold my breath.

Phoenix Extended Care (formerly Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.) Company Information

Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.
      www.phoenixec.com