Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Phoenix Extended Care

Miami, FL | formerly Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.

Phoenix Extended Care
Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.32/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Phoenix Extended Care Reviews

Original review: March 12, 2018

I purchased a 04 Chevy Avalanche from a used car lot and had to use the warranty twice with no problems... I've had a u-joint replaced once and the second time I brought it in for a coolant leak to find out I actually needed a whole engine replacement all with no problems and a rental car while in the shop... Make sure to take your vehicle to someplace big like the dealership that has the logistics to deal with a warranty co.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I purchased a 2012 Chevy Cruze from a car lot and they recommended I get Wynn's warranty. I got the 1500 in coverage. The day I drove off the lot my car says it's overheating! Long story short, I needed a new water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing and a flush! I took my car to my nearest Chevy to be repaired. I was very nervous that nothing was going to be covered because I read all the reviews and my Chevy mechanic had never heard of them. Thankfully Wynn's agreed to pay for my water pump parts and labor and the flush. Of course I had to pay the $100 deductible and for the thermostat but they covered the most expensive part!

Original review: June 21, 2017

I am so livid right now! I purchased this supposedly great extended warranty when I purchased my used vehicle a few months ago! The dealership said that the finance company requires it, to protect their investment! Well, my ignition switch locked up and was told by the mechanic that it was broken. So come to find out it was the ignition lock cylinder that needed to be replaced. So the mechanic went ahead and ordered the part and installed it, assuming that this critical part was covered. Not!!!

So when I called Phoenix, the rep was not only rude, but treated me like I was a child by telling me, "Follow along with me and look on page 2... do you see the part that says ignition? Did you find it? Well look there, and do we see the words ignition lock cylinder? No we don't, therefore it isn't covered". I was so angry, and wished I could've gone through the phone at that point!!! How is something that you have to have to even crank the car, not covered? This company is a rip-off!!!

Original review: April 20, 2017

I had the worst experience with this company. First the dealer at Suburban Jeep of Troy recommend this warranty company for our used Lexus we bought from them 2015. OMG so my engine blow, I have my car taken to dealership, they call and say the company won't cover the work. Why? They say cause the hose that caused the problem isn't covered with that mean my engine is gone... Don't matter how it's gone. I'm supposed to be covered. So now I have a Lexus that I pay a car note and it's not running... Lol. 6000$ damage. This company is the biggest ripoff I've ever experienced. Paid 2700 for a nothing warranty. HELP REPORT THESE PEOPLE...

Original review: April 5, 2017

I never received a handbook on the things that were covered. I requested it twice and still I don't know what my contract is for. I am convinced they don't pay out anything for repairs; they always weasel out it while bleed you dry with coverage payments. I just bought a used car that begin to leak oil after a few months of driving it. This warranty company would not cover repairs or the rental I needed to get back and forth to work. Their excuse was that it was a pre-existing condition and a wear item, both of which was not valid. The dealer and the repair facility tried talking sense into them, to no avail. They have no interest in serving the public, just taking their money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2017

To start off I own a 2011 Chevy Cruze that I financed from a car lot and got a extended warranty through these people for $1800.00 & I thought it would be a good warranty company! The first 3 days I had the car my turbo charger went out "no big deal, I'll just take it to Chevy and get it fixed". Well I dropped it off and the warranty company paid for a 2016 Chevy trax which was pretty nice! Had for only a 2 days then they call me back into the shop to tell me warranty company paid for everything besides NUTS & BOLTS!!! Why would they not pay for that? I got over it and paid for it.

Now my pcv valve in my intake manifold went out WHICH IS VERY MUCH COVERED IN MY CONTRACT! They tell me to get in the rent a car which I shall remind you it's a 2017 Chevy Traverse!!! $38,000 dollar car! I get a call back in two day so that they can tell me that none of it is covered and I owe $1,000 dollars! WHY??? Because my warranty company refuses to pay for the part and labor and continues to say that the part is not covered! They are the most rudest people I've ever talked to on the phone and they were even rude WITH MY MECHANIC!!! They are horrible people and they will scam you till the end! Would never recommend this warranty company to anyone!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2017

Don't make the mistake I did and purchase any warranty from this company. I purchased the Premium Coverage which is the best overall coverage that they offer and a lot of the basic items such as Electrical (electric horn), Cooling (coolant leak), and Turbocharger (oil leak) is not covered (see image of brochure). I spoke to a customer representative today 1/25 at 07:30m, Andrea, and she stated that the specific part needs to be listed so the repair can be approved.

So if your electrical horn is not working and the mechanic states that the Central Engine Control Module is causing the problem then this repair would not be covered because the specific part is not listed. Even though "electric horn" is listed under #10 Electrical on the brochure. If your car is leaking coolant at the turbo fittings and the part "Turbo Fittings" is not listed then it is not covered. I currently have $2,374.50 (plus tax) of repairs and none of the repairs are covered. I have had this warranty since 9/17/15. In addition, I requested a copy of the claim and they stated they do not have an email address to submit this request and I can only fax or mail the request. From my experience I found that purchasing a warranty from a legitimate dealer such as Ford, Toyota, Infiniti has lived up to their promise and covered a lot of general issues such as these.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2017

Sorry to say, if you paid for a warranty and this is the company, you got screwed. They cover next to nothing, they are rude, they always try to get the customer to pay for a tear down & inspection when it's not necessary, they pay substandard labor rates. (Most licensed repair facilities charge a average of 85-125 per hour.) And if it's cheaper to buy a salvage yard component (such as a engine or transmission/axle assy). They will ship you a used part with 100-150k on it and pay the shop to install it. The worst possible company to deal with. Do not buy this company warranty if you have the option. I give it "0" stars.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2017

Found a truck online. Drove an hour to check it out. Decided to finance the truck. This company not only takes your money for a bogus warranty they also have their middle men. The seller tell us we couldn't buy the truck unless we purchased this warranty because we said no we didn't have an extra $2000 for the warranty. We found out that this $2000 warranty was bogus. When the brake lines on the truck went took it to mechanic, called Phoenix and figured we have this $2000 investment. Why not use it. How convenient for them they don't cover existing rust and corrosion! Are you kidding me? You’re selling a warranty on vehicles that are over 10 yrs old and you don't cover existing rust and corrosion. That right there is enough to prove that they are ripping off hardworking Americans and they need to be exposed!!! There should be a class action lawsuit filed against them! I'm waiting.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

Went to use my Auto plus Premier Insurance that I paid $1950 for the extended warranty today (bought it when I bought my 2012 Compass back then). Well Sansone, located in Avenel, NJ who sold me the policy, checked on my coverage and I was told not covered for the blending door for the heat according to Phoenix. Why do companies continue to lie, cheat, steal and get away with it. Not going to ramble on, just would like to let them know they are in my opinion SCUMBAGS, LIKE TERRORISTS!! Tried reasoning with the warranty company and the broad far as I am concerned that is what she is, was worried about if she was taped after she told me some interesting things. Can only hope when I pick up my vehicle Sansone will be able to correct the wrong that this company called Phoenix has done. They should remove the word American and put communist! Also hope they stop seller bogus policies!!

Phoenix Extended Care (formerly Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.) Company Information

Wynn's Extended Care, Inc.
      www.phoenixec.com