Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
1.18/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

42 Penn Warranty Corporation Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2019

My experience is the same as everyone else. Three weeks or run-around with two shops. I've only put 400 miles on the car, used, and I had an $800 repair for which they FINALLY paid $110 of with a $100 deductible which I did not know about. The car is unlikely to last the three years of the warranty. Horrible company. I would've been better off just putting the money aside.

Original review: April 8, 2019

After 2 attempts at making legitimate claims, I've run only into denials and offers to fill out claim disputes. Both times my auto repair facilities were puzzled and frustrated (South Point Dodge in Tulsa, and Right Way Automotive in Indianapolis). This company will put all of its efforts into finding loopholes to not pay your claim. Do NOT purchase a warranty from this company - it is a complete waste of your money.

Get expert buying tips about Extended Auto Warranties delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

I'm so sorry I got hoodwinked into buying the Gold plan. I wanted bumper to bumper coverage and paid top dollar for it. Instead, a $2000 bill, they only paid $500...I even had to pay a $100 deductible! The worst experience ever, they are still conducting business via a fax machine! For real, a FAX MACHINE. Even the Lincoln dealer said it was the worst warranty company.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

Horrible company. Almost no one of the dealers and repair shops on State St. in Schenectady deals with them anymore. I used to sell their warranty (very sorry to say that) and did repairs on cars under the warranty. They play games with the customers and repair shops and find every possible excuse not to pay or pay very little. Payments for large claims are delayed and often paid only after Attorney General's office gets involved. Do yourself a favor, do not deal with crooked dishonest company that may not be around much longer.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

My claim was made in 8/25/18. After going back and forward finally my vehicle is fix. Today is 10/26/18. I am calling to see if they can pay their part which is way less than the full amount and they are going to call me back. Seriously!!! You found something else to use as an excuse for not paying. Beside of what you already denied. My advice, please search before deciding in Penn Warranty. I know that if I knew better, I would not even take them in consideration.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Penn Warranty Corporation?

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

All the fine details about what they cover are not shown to you at signing of car purchase. It has all these pretty checkmarks that it covers this that and the other things but when it comes down to it, they don't cover full labor charge, fluids, things that may have already been worn down prior to breaking... ugh what? $3500 of an $8000 repair? When it says it is fully covered. And how long do you have to wait before anything is covered? I mean, that's why you get the best warranty because you don't know if/when something will break. Never received anything in the mail about the details of the warranty, how to get a rental or anything of that nature. Didn't even know what phone number to call after hours for our "free" towing. Joke.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

We have contacted this company on four occasions. Not once has ANYTHING been covered and we purchased the Gold warranty. At the time we purchased the warranty the dealer DID NOT explain we could only cancel in 30 days. This company is a joke. Please please do not purchase.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

I have a 2008 BMW 750I. I bought it at a car dealer and also purchased SCM's Highline warranty. Supposedly bumper to bumper minus wearable items. I brought the car in for repairs, A cracked coolant reservoir, A blower motor, and engine mounts. None of which is covered. The mechanic told me that even lower end warranties usually cover these items. $3400 for the warranty down the tubes. I would not recommend this company to anybody.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

I recently purchased a warranty with PWC, only to find out that no one/Company accepts it. I've taken my vehicle to 4 different shops, and neither company accepted the warranty. Pep Boys accepts it, but they won't work on a foreign vehicle. I feel cheated... No one wants to pay for a warranty $2000.00, deductible $100.00 (per claim), and labor (anything after $85 is on the customer). This is a complete waste of time and money.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Would give them 0 stars but can't. My expectations were that they would HELP me get my car fixed when it needed repairs. Never had expectation of them paying the whole thing, but do what they said they would. Six months after purchasing my car, the engine stalled while on my way back from visiting college friends. That happened 3 hours away from home and had no AAA so got a local wrecker to tow me to the best shop in town. Called TPWC and opened a case, a couple of days later they requested the shop to do a compression test which they did and reported no compression. Several weeks passed and after many calls they asked the shop to open the engine, they did and TPWC sent their inspector. The engine had been severely damaged due to the timing chain breaking and the nail in the coffin was a note indicating continued operation on a defective part.

They offered to pay for the timing chain parts and one hour of labor, the cost of the diagnostic and engine repair/replacement will be on me thanks to the note from the inspector which I know is just an excuse not to cover the expense. Plan on going all the way with them, disputes and all it takes until we're satisfied and if anyone knows how to join a class action suit against them please let me know so I can join.

Penn Warranty Corporation Company Information