1.18/5
Based on 100 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Discover a great timeshare now

630 Wyndham Vacation Resorts Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

Today at the customer service booth outside of Island Land, (Pigeon Forge, TN) I was informed by the representative (Lisa) that I was given discount tickets to the goat ride in which my credit card was charged $5 per ticket for five tickets. Upon looking at my presentation obligation paperwork I noticed this representative handwritten the word (NON) in front of the refundable price column.

My husband and I sat there long as we could with our three small kids who were antsy and restless. The guy Chris (fast talker) presented the information and we went back upstairs so they can figure cost. I was already committed to not buy anything but the agent who worked with us individually kept stating "You won't get your gift." I stated what gift? I paid with my credit card for tickets even though she discounted it (supposedly). I am exhausted and my children are ready to leave, I have mentally checked out of this deal. She went on to inform Chris to get his fee sheet together. In which he informed me that I couldn't leave, I explained that I didn't want their goat tickets, refund my credit card, and they could not hold me here against my will.

I threaten to call the police in order to get my refund. In which Chris informed me his family is the police in the town and it don't work like that. I informed him the representative scammed me, I asked for the manager, and for us both to go walk over to the booth (across the street) because she did not inform me that the $25 was for a commitment to a speech, but for tickets. Finally this guy realized I wasn't the pushover type and authorized a refund downstairs in the lobby area for my $25. This a joke. Do not waste your time. I am a rewards member and never been treated like a criminal for standing up for my own right.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I purchased a vacation getaway for $99.00 at the Home & Garden show last year. I called to schedule the dates and was given additional information that the Club Wyndham representative failed to mention to us. We were not told about the additional fees associated with this vacation getaway. Club Wyndham should provide ALL details so that consumers can make the purchase and not be surprised with charges that were never explained. When I called to make the reservation I was told that I would need to pay the taxes on the room and well as parking per night. If I had been told all this up front I would have never purchased this vacation getaway. I am out $99.00 and will not throw any more money away.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2018

Guaranteed 2 hr presentation took 3 hours, and that's only because we essentially got up and asked to leave instead of continuing to be bullied and insulted by their lowbrow sales thugs. Salespeople were rude and the properties were nowhere near as nice as expected, especially if they're expecting someone to sign up for a $20,000 timeshare purchase after only a few hours of consideration.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

We inherited a fixed week from my parents that they bought many years ago from what is now Wyndham. Since that time we have been repeatedly lied to and misled by Wyndham Pagosa all in order to sell more points. “Rules” constantly change in regards to what condos you can rent with your points and most recently, again according to Wyndham Pagosa, Colorado your points are not of equal value (at least there). Although the big selling point they make is that you can go anywhere and do anything with your points, in Pagosa that is never the case. If you are considering purchasing a timeshare, I would definitely steer clear of these guys. They assume you are stupid and will lie repeatedly to you.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

The nightmare we experienced with Wyndham...the most untruthful people I have ever dealt with. Thank goodness we were able to cancel our contract within the allotted time frame. But they still continued to make charges on the "Wyndham Visa" card they pushed on us. It has been almost a year since our contract ended, but they didn't close the credit card as we requested, and they kept putting charges on it! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

My 88 year old father unfortunately was a victim in this high pressure Wyndham timeshare trap. They sold him a 42k "property" AND a 57k property within 2 months. A lien was put on his house at signing. I know their objective is to make a buck but sticking it to the elderly is just plain evil. No way to get out of it. All I can say is shame on you, Wyndham, I will never use a property with your name on it again and will discourage everyone who will listen not to as well.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

The room (Wyndham Vacation Augusta, Ga. U.S.A.) was spacious, the beds very comfortable. The visit was excellent, but if you smoke, you better not do it in the room. You will be charged a cleaning fee of $150.00. BE WARNED!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Days Inn, Chiefland, Florida. When I asked for the internet password we were told the internet had been down for awhile. So, no internet, even though it's advertised otherwise. Then, we get in the outdoor hot tub and the jets would not come on. Then, at 9 pm, I undressed in the room and turned on the shower to find that there was no hot water - not even warm water. The water was unheated. When I called the front desk she said maybe she could find a maintenance man or move us to another room. At that point we were settled in. The following morning for breakfast I asked the front desk clerk for the "lobby" internet password since she said they had a hotspot. She would not get off her personal call other than to roughly jot down the password on a piece of paper. Of course, it was illegible, so I had to go back and ask her to read it to me, while she continued to stay on her personal call. Avoid this place. It's a train wreck.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I purchased a vacation in Feb 2017 but saw that I wouldn't be able to take it so I referred it to my son's name. It has been a busy year for him and he has not taken it. I called today, it was my understanding that it had to be scheduled by the end of the year... which wasn't a whole year from the time I purchased it but was told that it expired completely as of 12/31/17-that the travel had to take place before 12/31/17 and there was nothing they could do which of course is another lie. Therefore I lost my money!!! But NOW know Wyndham for what they truly are. I could say more but I won't go there... Very disappointed with the company and for the agents lying to make sells. It shows they don't care.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

First let me state I love the Delaware Water Gap/Shawnee area of Pennsylvania. But thanks to the folks at Wyndham I NEVER want to go back. The experience I’ve had with them & their bad business practice has ruined all thoughts of going back & 35 years of memories I’ve had at Shawnee. I have a fixed week timeshare in Shawnee that belonged to my parents since 1982. My last visit I sat in on a seminar which the Wyndham salesperson explained to me that everyone is getting rid of fixed weeks, so maintenance fees are rising fast. They then showed me a print out of Shawnee 2018 fees of over $1000.00 (the first of many lies told to my family & I by Wyndham & a scare tactic used to secure a sale).

I was then offered a deal to trade in my fixed week timeshare for points if I bought points. The point system is based on resort/season etc, but I was told with my trade in & purchase points I would have about 4 weeks. And with payment options they explained (and I questioned over & over), monthly payment, interest & duration seemed doable for a place I enjoyed all these years. I never received the trade in, no papers ever arrived as promised, & it is not in Wyndham’s system as promised. I do however have proof of the lies of the trade via text with the salesperson. Then I come to find out the amount of time I purchased wasn’t even enough for a week at the cheapest place in Shawnee, & useless anywhere else. Payment options as well were a lie. The affordable payment per month will take nearly 3 times as long to pay off as they said & interest was not what they stated upon sale. Leaving me with a much higher monthly payment than I can afford.

I am now stuck surrendering my fixed week timeshare for I can’t afford the maintenance fees due to the payment of the points I was tricked into buying. And I am left with a high monthly payment for a useless amount of vacation points. Wyndham sales people not only use unethical sales tactics & trickery, but omit important information, lie & make sure they keep distracting you while trying to go over paperwork. They will do anything to secure a sale. STAY AWAY FROM WYNDHAM RESORTS & TIMESHARES. They do not care about you or your families. Save yourself the headache I have endured. And I urge anyone who had similar interest to speak up. Thieves like Wyndham & the corruption in the timeshare industry needs to be stopped.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

We accepted sitting in a sales presentation in exchange for a promotional stay. This is not really a bad review as a warning. Note that at the bottom it says taxes, parking, etc. are the responsibility of the traveler. Also note that there are no limits on it. It is wise to check the amounts before you pay them the money. The money is non-refundable after 15 days, and they mean that!! It is GONE after that. A month before our scheduled visit, we were told that the charges could be between $53 and $100 in taxes, $40 per day for parking, and $50 if it was an SUV. This adds up quickly. We cancelled the visit to NYC. Of course, we should have read the fine print and asked more questions. Just a warning that may help others.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I purchased 84,000 points in 2015. At the time I told Deidra (saleslady) that I have five children and my mother comes with us when we take vacations. I also told her we take 1 week vacation per year to the beach. I asked her would that be enough to take a total of 8 on a 1 week vacation. She said yes and so did her supervisors. They acted like my husband and I were getting a great deal and we needed to hurry up and sign on the dotted line.

We paid over $15,000 plus our monthly maintenance fees and can't even take our family on vacation. Then I was told our point would roll over if we didn't use them so we decided to skip vacation 2017 since we didn't have enough points to go anywhere nice and now I'm being told that we had to move the points at the beginning of 2017 so my children will once again not get to take a family vacation. I asked if anyone could roll over our points this one time as a courtesy since we were lied to so much and the lady said, "No we don't do that." She moved the points to RCI which I've been told are junky hotels. Thank you Wyndham for memories to last a lifetime!!!

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I'm trying to get rid of this sticky Wyndham virus of a holiday system. I can see that the selling agents seem to know how bad the situation is and are jumping on the money wagon, they've never put in mail form what they say over the phone which makes them suspect scammers. Timeshare Companies should be made responsible for the resale of unwanted points, something that they've been cleverly avoiding and I can see why now with the points devalued and the fees increasing.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

On Tuesday my family and I got tickets to a show through Vacation Made Easy. Went to the Wyndham Resort in Nashville; and was talked into doing a short 2 hour review that lasted 4 hours. Sitting there was another couple whom voice their concerns with outburst of yelling and calling them crooks. In return we got reduced tickets for tours. We declined many many times; even told these people we had to leave since my husband is a diabetic and needs to take his medication. (Respond was why doesn't he carry it with him.)

That evening I noticed a $1,000.00 pending fee on my PayPal account. Four days later it is still there. Placed a call to these crooks and was told that it can take at least 10 business days to resolve; it was on the contract. "But I never signed anything", I told the unprofessional lady on the phone. She informed me, "When you give your information they automatic charge your card". Well I didn't sign anything. My son signed for me (left my glasses at our hotel). These gimmicks are crooks. My fault to save $150.00 was not worth my time. Stay away from the Wyndham... or others who try to scam people.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

When checking in yesterday for a six nights stay here in Star Island Resort here in Kissimmee, Florida, I was told there will be important 2018 owner updates with a promise of a $150 Am Express gift card if I attend it. I said I can only do it 8:00 am tomorrow. I was schedule for 8:00a this morning and was eager to attend. However, when they found out I was the only one attending they cancelled the brief and the promised $150 gift card.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We attended the "no pressure" sales pitch yesterday on the Gold Coast Australia in order to receive our discount tickets to a theme park. The gentleman who took us through was very friendly and managed to keep it entertaining. That was until we said no. After that he was not nice. We wanted some time away to think about it, research and discuss it but we're denied that, thus making us quite suspicious. After initially saying no another representative came to try and suck us in again. The "no pressure" is bull crap, we both are quite strong people but both felt very pressured to say yes even though we knew we did not want this. It was a very uncomfortable situation. After saying no three times she almost threw the tickets at us, quickly got up and opened the door for us, only to let it hit my partner on the way out. Very thankful we did not take up on this opportunity after reading all these reviews.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I do not recommend this company to anyone. They are horrible. I feel like stand up by the door by Lake Buena Vista, Fl and let everybody know the way this company take advantage of people. I would say this is a scam. Paid it for 24 months and was not able to used it not even once, every time I wanted to use it there was not availability. For example this month is all taken and when I sign up the contract they told me that I can make the reservation just two weeks in advance but that is not so.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I sold my parent's timeshare a year ago after my dad had passed away and my mother was crippled by a stroke; the sale was properly done by an escrow company that sent Wyndham all the transfer documents - months later, I received a call from Pinnacle Recovery, as Wyndham had only changed the mailing address (to the new buyer), but neglected to change the ownership name/title, so no mail was delivered to the new buyer. We all sent the documents again - and again - and again. Today, I just received another collection call from Pinnacle Recovery so I called Wyndham again - waited on hold for nearly an hour and finally was told they never received the documents!!

They obviously did or they would not have changed the mailing address on file to the new owner (not the name), so I forwarded them all the emails with documents again. Meanwhile, the new buyer has to call to get the dues statements (as she is not getting the mailed statements) and her checks are continuously cashed, but not applied to the account! Will this timeshare nightmare ever end?? Stay clear of Wyndham and the incompetence of their transfer department!!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

First lie: takes 2 hours total (more like FIVE HOURS). Don’t tell you about maintenance fees. Do tell you they are a non-profit (so, if they are???) More deceptions go on: promised a 1 night hotel stay for attending (WE DID NOT GET ONE). If you buy in you leave in a Cadillac. IF YOU DONT BUY: WAIT FOR SHUTTLE.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

Everything started November 20th, 2017 around 6:30pm in San Antonio, Texas right next to the Mirror Maze almost in front of the Alamo. A girl named Sara offered us a "Black Friday deal". We went ahead and listen to what she had to say, and minutes later we agreed to go to the Wyndham Resorts 90 minute presentation the next day (11.21.17) at 2:45pm, Sara said that at the end of the presentation we were gonna receive our $40 dollars refund plus a $30 American Express gift card, Fun Pass coupon book, and 3 double decker tour ride.

November 21st, 2017 around 2:45pm we arrived to the Wyndham Resort presentation, checked in, met a very nice lady (which I forgot her name), it was the salesperson in charged of introducing this "amazing" package, she asked questions like: Where is your next trip to? Mention 3, how much do you spend TOTAL on vacation? etc. Then the "guest speaker" Mr. **, started the presentation, showed us testimonials, videos of the resorts and their latest additions. When done with the presentation, the lady took us to another room, gave us a paper to fill out before we could see 2 of their rooms, my husband filled out the page, and then we were introduce to Richard ** (another salesperson).

We proceed with the Resort tour, the 2 rooms we saw were beautiful, the lady salesperson was very nice and explained everything in detail about each room, and resort activities. Right after the tour, we went back to the room to talk about the packages. Richard showed us 3 different packages. #1 with a $869.23 dollars a month lower down payment; #2 $58,568 total package with a down payment of $23,000 then 400,000 plus the "gift" 600,000 equivalent to 1,000,000 for our dream trip to Switzerland or Thailand; #3 was for about $240 something dollars with the same points but higher down payment. I declined and said I needed time to think about it before making a decision, to what Richard insisted it was one in time life opportunity, he knowing that my husband is a pastor, proceeded to use God by saying "God wants you to be stress free and to have quality time with your family", I replied that also God wants us to be WISE.

So to get him off my back I told him to give me 24 hrs to think and to talk about it with my husband (hubby was sure to buy right away), Richard continued saying "it's a sign from God, that clearly you can't see", he even said "you really need to pray the right way to be able to hear God telling you and your husband to enjoy his creation", 5 minutes later he gave in to let us go for lunch, come back and fill out paperwork to get our membership. I went out came back and told the lady "give me the paper. I don't want this", she said "I'm a single mom and I wished I had this opportunity when I was your age."

I signed the "decline" paper, walked to the front desk to receive my gifts and money back, then Richard approached me again giving me a lower monthly payment of $108 and only $8,500 down payment. I said "No, thank you, I don't want this", he replied "You are gonna regret it for the rest of your life, and you are gonna wished you could see me again to give you this deals", I smiled and walked away. Hubby looked up reviews and now we are both thankful we did not bought anything from them.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

My wife and I have been timeshare owners for few years. Every time we go away, we no sooner book in and go across to the customer service desk to retrieve our parking pass when we are literally harassed by a representative to attend a meeting or “owner update” as Wyndham calls it that will only take 90 minutes. After a long drive or flight to get to our destination we are tired and reluctantly agree to attend a meeting just to get them off our backs, get our parking pass and possibly get a gift card. They always make you feel like their owner updates are in your best interest and it's not an update at all but a high pressure cooker of lies, all about forcing us to buy more points every time. We have never been updated, just pressured to go to the meeting and we have never learned anything but what we have is in need of improvement. So many lies and it makes me so mad that we made another purchase about two years ago.

It starts with them trying to lure you in with the promise that they offer a wonderful breakfast and it will only take 90 minutes and you can go off and enjoy your vacation. Every time we told them “no” and we just want to be left alone. They then asked if we were aware of usually the latest gimmick to coerce owners into an update, and when we said “no”, they got you. This has happened time and time again. It should be optional to receive any updates via email if they are important. It's just amazing that Wyndham can rob you every opportunity they get with their lies and deception and there is nothing you can do about it, or is it!

We just left Las Vegas on a Wyndham party getaway weekend. We were told that it was imperative to attend an owner update because Wyndham had undergone many changes that would affect us. We hear this every time, but nothing changes. It's just another way to tell you more lies to get you to purchase. This so call update was a wake up call. The scam was so obvious that it made me realize that the points we have is worth nothing. As a matter of fact I talk with lawyer and he said that our timeshare was worth about a $1.00. The reason Wyndham can get away with this is because they are a billion dollar company. You can't make America great like that are can you? We was lied to from the beginning and we are still being lie to. I read a lot of complaints so I know that we should be able to get a class action lawsuit. Let's do it!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

I have with Wyndham for about 10 years I have enjoyed most vacations at the Resort I visited. After dealing with a misleading lying sales rep a few years ago in the Poconos, who led me to believe I was joining CWA by purchasing additional points I promised myself never again. Anytime someone approached me with buy I would say bye. I am now in the Club Wyndham Access thanks to a great sales rep at Skyline in New Jersey who approached me with respect and understanding of my previous bad experience. Not all reps are the same. Although they all want to sell you something, they don't all expect you to buy. If you don't want to buy or you know you are dealing with a big fat liar just say BYE and LEAVE. Hope this helps someone. If you are not an owner read about them and what they have to offer. Great for family vacations and retirees.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

Do not be sucked into attending! Made the mistake this morning of going to one of the 90 min spiels of a no pressure to buy pitch. What a load of crock. These guys won't give you details and tell you whatever you want to hear without putting it in writing. This is at NYC and I'm from the UK. I caught the man talking rubbish when he claimed that the British pound was a strong currency and buying in dollars was even better. Clearly lies since the pound has devalued by 15% since Brexit and one of the weakest performing currencies in the last year.

The more I poked and prodded the more I felt this was dodgy. These guys promise you lots but won't write it down to let you think about it. They do a tag team spiel and when you won't bite they become aggressive and start talking down on you. 2 hours later I got really hacked off after saying no 20 times. I had never heard of them and now reading these reviews I feel sorry for those who get pressurised into buying this. They want you to part with tens of thousands of dollars in 90 mins and are surprised when you want to think about it?!? Don't bite!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

Wyndham representatives did nothing but lie and manipulate individuals into signing a lifetime contract knowing it is the most crummy investment anyone can ever have. They entice you into believing what they promise is what you get. WRONG!!! They promise they will give you what you request, but in reality after signing all the paperwork that no one understands, you realize that all the bs that they fed to you is nothing but dishonesty and lies. There will never be available units for you to rent, there will never be Wyndham resorts in places they promise, there will never be great deals on resorts as a Wyndham timeshare holder. Be known that once you purchase a timeshare you are stuck with it forever including the monthly maintenance fees which varies only to increase every month. Once you pass this will be passed onto your family members regardless if they want it or not.

The burden is not worth it. You get nothing out of it as Wyndham reps state. Their breakfast they lure you in with bragging, "It's great, we will feed you gourmet breakfast..." I hope that's not what Wyndham serves at their resorts because anyone can crack 20 eggs and throw in a bowl and mix away. Microwave bacon isn't gourmet. They have definitely created a bad image for themselves. Anyone who deals with Wyndham knows. They don't even need to spread the word since all the credit is going to Wyndham for their bad reputation. I feel that every employee are all heartless crooks including the spokesperson who feeds you a sob story about him battling cancer. Who knows if that was even true. Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

Don't fall for any sob story or promises they try to feed into you. Wyndham by far is worse than people who perform credit card fraud. Its only a matter of time until you can't convince the innocent of buying your crappy resorts that are worth less than FREE! Brutal BRUTAL BRUTAL. Wyndham should be ashamed of themselves!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Wyndham Timeshares Panama City Beach is a TOTAL SCAM - My wife and I was there for three hours. Rep will not give you business card with a phone number, copy of any paperwork and can't explain the maintenance fee that you pay each month the rest of your life. They tag team us with three different guys. Very rude and disrespectful. Most buyers that I talk to can't get out of this scam. You have to buy that day, because no discount the next day. ** con.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Didn't even wait to hear the offer. We won't buy AT ANY PRICE! While walking the mall in San Antonio, TX we were approached by a Windham rep who invited us to the "90 minute" sales presentation. Having bought two other timeshares in the past, we were interested. After the presentation, our initial salesperson (who was very friendly and professional) asked if we would be tempted to purchase today. We declined and explained that we would never make a long-term investment unless we had first researched the company's success history, compared it to similar businesses in the area, and determined what the cost/benefit would be.

Then the "second closer" was called over. Within 30 seconds he had called us "stupid for not jumping at a multi-thousand dollar opportunity", and told us that "most military vets (like us) couldn't afford it because of poor credit ratings. Dumbfounded, we let him know that we did not even want to hear their offer and would not purchase no matter what the price. As we got up to leave, he speculated that we just spent 2 1/2 hours there because we were interested in the free store-bought cookies, and $50 sales incentive.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

As everyone else has noted. They try to convince you to go a presentation. They offer you gifts like a 7 night hotel stay. The only issue is it is next to impossible to book the hotels. Their offers to buy a week with them indefinitely is way overpriced, there are lots of hidden charges. They purposely block WiFi in the area where they are presenting as they don't want you to see all the negative reviews.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

The hotel is quite beautiful and directly adjacent to N/S Route 95 and located on the main strip in Boca so that you have access to virtually all the usual shopping. There is also a 'restaurant mall' directly across the street which includes Five Guys, Shane's Rib Shack, P.F. Chang's, etc., etc. The rooms have balconies overlooking the pool area with its surrounding fountain, palms, and tropical shrubs, poolside bar and restaurant, jacuzzi and the hotel has its own restaurant, The Farmer's Table, which is primarily new age/veggie.

The rooms are comfy with excellent climate control. My suite had a living room, dressing area, fabulous bed, sleep sofa in the living room, a TV in each room, kitchenette with microwave, coffee prep, fridge, etc. small but practical bathroom with easy to use shower, white comfortable terrycloth robes are provided (2 per room), a furnished balcony, excellent lighting with multiple possibilities to provide just the right atmosphere, lots of towels and pillows. There is also a Tea Room on the second floor with pastries, etc. and a pastry shop adjacent to the first floor. The staff was nothing if not attentive. Although my room overlooked the pool area, once the French Doors were closed, absolute silence! There is also a rule against jumping, etc. into the pool which helps to diminish the noise level. A great experience all around and for a moderate price. Although this hotel is rated 3-stars, I would rate it a 5 and I have stayed in many a 5-star hotel in my time.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I booked 4 nights at Wingate By Wyndham, located at 1511 North Howe Street, Southport, NC 28461, USA, on September 24, 2017 through Booking.com. The agreement was no prepayment charge will be made to my credit card prior to my arrival to the hotel and that I will pay my hotel bill at checkout. The credit card number is needed to secure the reservation and complete the booking process. Booking.com clearly stated "your credit card will not be charged before checking-in" at the hotel. It turns out Wingate hotel went ahead and charged my credit card by nearly $100.00 on September 26 - that's 8 days before my arrival at the hotel in Southport. This is absolutely illegal as the charge is unauthorized, as well as unethical by all means. Will never book with Booking.com ever again, let alone staying at Wingate By Wyndham. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

Purchased a two trip vacay package. 1st trip to New Orleans went off without a hitch. 2nd trip is planned for this upcoming weekend to Williamsburg, VA. On the Monday before departing on a 10 hour drive Friday, I called to see if we could swap VA for FL for an easier drive on us. Thank goodness I called!!! Lo and behold, our reservation was mysteriously canceled!! I have the receipt, reservation confirmation, never received any notification of this cancellation. Oh and I have no assurance that this will be solved, supposedly I am waiting on a call, no one can tell me when I will receive said call. Unbelievable!! Just Airbnb it folks, even if it's a good deal, it isn't worth this hassle. We could have driven 10 hours for a reservation that no longer exists!!

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Company Information

1966
    6277 Sea Harbor Dr.
    Orlando
    FL
    www.wyndhamvacationresorts.com

Want to know more?
    You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business