1.1/5 (98 ratings)

About Wyndham Vacation Resorts

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wyndham Vacation Resorts?

Original review: July 19, 2022

My husband and I decided to try out what was so called a “deal” in order to get some family savings for an attraction at Myrtle Beach. We agreed to pick up our “reward/tickets” at this preview center. We got there at 9am and saw this presentation and we thought it was going to be an hour or so that way we could take our 4&5 yr olds back to the beach before leaving town. Wrong! We left at 3pm! They color this “program/package/deal” for you and regardless if you say NO they make you stay and bring up more and more offers. Of course to close their sale. The folks are nice but very pushy and cannot take NO! Clearly their “commission breath” is Strong.

At this point I was beyond fed up, my husband was annoyed and since we wanted to be polite we kept saying NO. The numbers don’t make sense, they want to say one thing but come out with another. My kids were beyond fed up and sleeping on our laps now. Then we still had to wait for an “exit interview” with this older man who clearly had no interest but had to do his job and was rude and still tried to make us buy a smaller amount of their timeshare program. Flat out said NO! And got my keys at this point you can’t even try to be nice. All morning WAISTED! Guys RUN!!! Don’t agree to going to this ** show please!!

Original review: July 14, 2022

I received an email about a Wyndham Resorts offer, and I called for more information. I gave the representative the location and dates I wanted to stay and she informed me that there was availability. She offered to transfer me as soon as I purchased the package. She also said she would put notes in my account indicating I could book those dates. She transferred me and the reservation person told me I needed to book 90 days out. So I requested a refund. The offer is a scam in my opinion.

Original review: July 11, 2022

My husband and I got Hoodwinked into going to a timeshare meeting while in Branson Missouri. They comped us a couple of free tickets to a show and two vacation nights at a Wyndham hotel. We had some time to kill so we went to the presentation knowing fully well we would not buy. They are very high pressured. They wanted to know our annual income. $0 because both of us are retired and not collecting any social security at this time. That was our only saving grace of getting out of there. The first salesperson was fine but then they put us with this other gentleman who was rude and condescending. The two free nights at a Wyndham club resort is limited to a handful of cities across the United States. The free nights are not at a club resort as we were led to believe but instead at a low budget hotel that they purchased.

We were told that the presentation would only be a couple of hours. When it started going over that time limit we said something to the rude salesperson. And he said he didn't know we were on any time restrictions. I've been to timeshare presentations in the past, this one was by far the worst and misleading one I've ever been to. If I could give them a rating star of a zero I would.

Original review: July 11, 2022

I only gave the rating a “poor” due to the fact it is actually on the beach which is the only thing going for this place. Here are the reasons why the rest of stay deserved a “terrible”. 1. Parking (valet) is VERY disorganized, and the valets give no direction as to what you are supposed to do when pulling into the front of the resort. Their responses are rude, and it was a bit disconcerting to leave the car with them – YOU ARE PAYING $25/NIGHT/CAR for this privilege of being disrespected as you enter the establishment. 80% of the staff interactions were met with indignant responses.

2. The place is under construction and… THEY PUT YOU INTO THE ROOMS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. We arrived at our door with a typed note warning not to use the balcony, with another big red sign on the sliding doors NOT TO OPEN THEM. The bathroom didn’t have a catch on it for the door to close, the smoke alarm battery latch was hanging open, the front desk NEVER answered the phone, room service is nonexistent other than a pizza place, and the pool and beach access close at 8:30pm – forcing you to enter the beach from a public access located on the sides of the building.

3. We went to order a drink at the Tiki Bar and the bartender was rude and inpatient with us – for reference here there was only my wife and another couple at the bar. Once she got our order she started complaining in Spanish as she made them. So, we $40 for two drinks and to be treated like we weren’t welcome there. 4. Needing to call the front desk for assistance we were met with continued ringing, and no one answered. Actually, had to leave room to request a few more bath towels and more toilet paper as they only left one roll in the bathroom. Then we only received one more roll. Considering this establishment calls itself a RESORT I expected a bit more for my buck. Stays are not cheap and when you add in cost for forced VALET, expensive add-ons, and no friendly customer service, I think you can find a better place to spend your hard-earned cash.

Shame on you RAMADA for letting this happen in one of the most visited beaches in Florida. Pictures available on request! NOT RECOMMENDED TO ANYONE.

Original review: July 6, 2022

Bought Discovery membership 2.5 years ago, one of the biggest mistakes I ever made, They will give you a tour of updated luxurious space but when you actually book something then its most outdated places in world, haven't been upgraded in years, felt homesick while I visited one of their resorts in Orlando. I will not recommend anyone to buy any membership with this company. I couldn't travel due to covid restrictions for 2 years & my membership was extended for 9 months barely, I can't make 2 trips in 9 months just to States, no one will extend it anymore. Basically all my money I used to buy this membership close to $3500 USD is gone down the drain.

Original review: June 20, 2022

On 1/29/2022 in Wyndham Myrtle Beach, Wyndham timeshare service sales lied to us, they have CEO changed and promoted a new program called “Travel UP”, Sale pursued us to buy a new program called “Travel UP”, he promised that this program have high discount, average get 75% - 80% off on cruise and the hotel booking 60%-70% off, air flight and car rent get at least 30% -40% off . We have been forced to stay at their office from morning 8:00am until 3:00PM, we were so hungry and they still keeping talking and not allow us to leave, We have no choice and signed this program, We thought we could test Travel Up program after I signed paperwork however we were told that we must wait for 45 days in order to get access, and the agreement we are forced to sign to only have 3 calendar days for canceling. We were stuck.

We were stuck and no idea if this program works for us or not until 3/3/2022, we finally get access and then tried to use this program, but this "TraveUP" is a cheating program, we can’t get discount like sales promised, it only have 5%, maxim 10%, The price came out more expensive than the regular traveling agent website, such as “Hotwire.com”, "Travelocity" or Expedia etc. I can’t believe the facts how sales from Wyndham can cheat us. Wyndham sales cheated/lied to us, and Travel Up services they promised us during the sale did not match the service I received when using this program. In turn, which caused us to spend a lot of more money without usage of this program and the points they presented to us.

Originally I paid this new contract in full using my credit card, so I reported this cheating sales to my credit card company, also opened the case with Wyndham ownership, Case # **, IT HAS BEEN THREE MONTHS, no any update so far, my credit card company advised me, they passed my complaint to Wyndham and asked them to provide the resolution, Credit card company hold my payment in order to get resolution from Wyndham however Wyndham never response to my credit card company, Wyndham turned around open a loan using my personal information and blocked my 400,500 available points, and I never missed my any maintenance fee, I didn’t own anything from Wyndham, all my previous contract paid in full.

I don’t understand why it took so long time, Wyndham didn’t resolve my issues, and since my full payment hold by my credit card company, Wyndham opened a loan for me, their collection department every day called me to pay their money, and my case purposed hold WITHOUT any resolute, I called them every day, no one provide me update, they blocked my all account and don’t allow me to use my points and continue to charge me monthly maintenance fee. It is purposed doing this way? They can sell more points to other unknown customers using my points? Please get away Wyndham, this is the company with cheating sales.

Original review: June 16, 2022

Well Let me start by saying I stayed with Wyndham before and accumulated points that amounted in either free nights or discounted rates. So however I was vacationing and called to retrieve my points and at that time was presented with another offer saying if I paid 100.00 dollars I'll receive an American Express card back with the same amount so I agreed but then later to find out I have to attend a timeshare seminar and that was never explained over the at all so just to let the rest of the world know do not trust any Wyndham representatives. They misrepresent themselves just hustling money from customers!!!

Original review: June 14, 2022

In order to get potential customers to attend the two hour presentation, "gifts" are offered. We were offered the "GRAND PRIZE" of a 4 night stay at one of several impressive locations - with the clear implication this was at a Wyndham resort. It was not, it was through a dismal, worthless company called Grand Incentives and far from free. The other two "prizes" also proved to be pretty worthless. Beware of how this company works!

Original review: June 6, 2022

I don't know how bad their vacation deal is but I would not trust them if their marketing technique is anything like their product. We were at Sea World and was approached by one of their market grabbers. "1 week vacation anywhere in the US for $100. Wait, I see you are retired military, completely free- just participate in a 2 hour presentation". We took the bait, took the tour and got our certificate. It is good for a grand total of 32 locations in the entire United States, and even those have limited dates available. Any other location or time requires an additional fee, ranging from $500 to $1000. And of course, no response to the email I sent them. Total nonsense. I would not trust them for anything.

Original review: June 3, 2022

Upgraded in Indio, California because we were presented thing that really don't exist or the truth is inflated. Their Margaritaville vacation club is not Margaritaville beach resorts. I have called and emailed and after one phone call never got back to me. Emailed and no response. I have been an owner since 2004. We only upgraded because so much was offered and weeks later it was not truly there. Lots of deception. Everything that was presented by numerous persons was not what we expected. And believe me I asked a lot of questions! There really is no support after the sale. And just like other owners the website is so bad. Can't really use it so I call but that is hours of waiting. Very unhappy

Original review: May 26, 2022

I just went on a "tour" to get the free points and free nights. BOY, what a pressured deal. You go from one "man" to the next, each one trying to be more intimidating than the next. I had no intention of buying anything and told them that when I arrived, it did not stop them from trying to get me for $100,000. Yes, you read that right.. Insanity! OK, I signed up for it. I did not sign up for man #2 Brian at the Branson office, insinuating I was stupid for not buying it, hateful for not listening to his spiel, and bitter because I have never had a good experience with travel clubs. He was red in the face and near shouting in my face, so much so man #1 back off, and I am sure he was shocked. This man has no business working with the public. He is a disgrace, and I plan to tell this everywhere.

I am a Wyndham rewards member and Credit cardholder and have considered tearing up the card and never staying there again because of his treatment of a CUSTOMER! I still, a day later, cannot believe anyone who works with the public would act like this. I am a widow, so I was alone, and I was the last to leave out of 30 or so people because of their badgering. Shameful .. Do not go. The points you get are not worth it; however, I feel his actions would have been different had I had a man with me. It was 100% intimidation of a senior widow. Proud to say I did not back down or away from his insults and demeaning postures.

Original review: May 19, 2022

My wife and I go to New Orleans every year for about the last ten years. We are members of a different vacation club that allows us access to resorts and hotels around the globe, but we could never seem to book anything in New Orleans. Three years ago in 2019, we attended a Wyndham Club presentation while in New Orleans for Jazz Fest. A manager by the name of Jay and a salesman by the name of Charles ** convinced my wife and I that if we paid about $4,000 for 400,000 points, we would have no problem finding a place to stay in New Orleans whenever we hoped to use it, including the following year at the next Jazz Fest. If they could not fit us in one hotel, they would put us in another because they had "copious access to hotels in the city." We paid the money and when it came time to book our stay, which was well in advance of Jazz Fest we were told that they had no availability.

We tried to reach Jay and Mr. ** and our calls went unanswered. We realized then that we had been scammed. We returned to New Orleans that following year, paying out of pocket for an AirB&B as usual. With the pandemic shutting down Jazz Fest and travel in general, we just returned from New Orleans a week ago and my wife and I were reminded of how poorly we had been treated by Wyndham and called their customer service to complain in hopes that someone would make this right. All we wanted was a stay in New Orleans, which is precisely what we had paid for. The customer service agents were rude and obnoxious--apparently, they treat people poorly for a living working at Wyndham and it appears to be perfectly acceptable. They claimed the offer expired despite our attempts to use it followed by the pandemic. No one ever attempted to contact us or tried to make the situation right.

We escalated the issue up a single level and were told very snottily by a woman by the name of Greta that there was nothing that we could do about it because our account had been closed. She had absolutely no empathy, care or concern and sounded like she actually enjoyed telling us that. We are absolutely disgusted by the way that we have been treated by Wyndham and I would discourage anyone from even engaging with this disreputable organization in any capacity whatsoever. There are many options out there. Spend your dollars where you are respected and appreciated. Do not waste your time with confidence men who will say anything to get you to sign on the dotted line for goods and services that you will never receive. It is not worth the money, headache or disappointment.

We absolutely love New Orleans, but we hate the dishonest games and tactics that Wyndham employs to attract clients. Not a good look for the brand in general. I would advise you to steer clear, but if you absolutely must, know what you are in for and get a confirmed reservation before signing anything at all. We do not recommend it at all.

Original review: May 11, 2022

Learn from my experience and do not do business with Wyndham! The sales staff are all lying, money hungry, leeches. They will tell you anything to make a sale. Truth is irrelevant to them and none of them understand what NO means. Here are some of the lies they told me: This is an investment property. It is not, there is no value or real property. Wyndham is exclusive. False, you can buy points online and use them just like owners do. Our kids could benefit from the timeshare after we die. Technically, yes, but they did not tell me that the kids would have to pay for the maintenance fees that always go up.

With RCI, we could book 7-day vacations for a total of $149. Nope! That was never a real offer. The minimum price is $289. Fake “one-time” deals. The salesman said if we came back the next day, our package would be almost $10,000 more. Do not go to owner updates either. Those are also high-pressure sales meetings to make you upgrade. Oddly enough, they ALWAYS offer “one-time” deals. Don’t let them make a fool of you and stick you with THOUSANDS in debt.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I thought I was booking a stay at the HoJo in Tom’s River NJ, but the contractor site mistakenly booked at Gallup, NM instead. I immediately called the Gallup site to cancel. They cancelled but the Manager, Gilda, will not refund the $429 charge. Pathetic management which should and will negatively impact business into the future for this site and chain. Unless you appreciate inflexibility, DON’T stay at this hotel chain.

Original review: April 12, 2022

We were dinning at a local restaurant in Daytona Beach FL and we’re approached by concierge agent for club Wyndham to tour location at 300 N Atlantic. Gave $40 deposit which has yet to be refunded back on my card. Can’t get a hold of anyone to assist me. What was promised on my paperwork 1 week vacation, rental car and choice of 4 tickets to amusement parks or 4 $100 Visa card was not given at the end of presentation. They basically said the agent lied even though I had paperwork showing it, gifting manager did not want to look at the paperwork. Friends signed up for the tour at the same time and experienced the same hassle. What a waste of 120 mins as presentation was over 90 mins. Their presentation states they a rebranding yet their service shows false advertisement. Not sure where they are rebranding? Completely out of touch! Beware!

Original review: April 11, 2022

Please DO NOT go to any Wyndham "Vacation" presentations. Do not ever sign up for any Timeshare programs. They are rude, obnoxious and treat you like you are stupid for not wanting to spend money on their "vacation" club that once you get into, will be almost impossible to get out of. If I could give a 0* or negative rating I would.

We were young and dumb and bought into their program in 2004, and up until this past weekend had not had a bad experience with the program. But we were considering eventually getting rid of it, because we never use all the points we have, even when transferring them to RCI exchange company, and have had points expire or had to pay to renew. We have avoided more "presentations" over the years but this weekend staying at a Wyndham location in Myrtle Beach, SC, for a totally different situaion, we were talked into one because of "recent changes" to the program and since I wanted to make sure to be informed about them and we had not been to a presentation in so many years, we agreed, and of course we were offered free gifts. Only supposed to be *60* minutes.

We knew we would decline any upgrades and were open about that to the 1st guy to talk with us who made it sound like we just watched a short video and then could sign a paper saying we accepted or declined. He of course disappeared and after the 40 min video, we were escorted by another guy to a different room where it proceeded to get ugly. We were polite for a little bit, but we did make it clear we just wanted to know what the bottom line was. It was already going on 90 mins from arrival. We were on our way home that day. Basically they were trying to imply we were stupid for not plopping down thousands of dollars to save money in the future when we are already owners. Telling us our ownership is Not enough now. We need to spend this money to unlock our Reservation priority.

After 10 or 15 mins of disagreeing with why we were even there, and accusing us of not bringing our paperwork (that we didn't recieve, because we were talked into the presentation at resort check-in) and explaining we just wanted to sign our declination and leave, we were called combative and confrontational and I just had to walk out. I left their free gifts and left in tears. I have never been so angry at a salesman. We vented and fumed all afternoon and now will do whatever we can to try and get out of the ownership we do have, even though it will probably take quite a while and cost more money but I will not be fooled to get tied up with any more points and fee obligations. After reading these other reviews, I realize that our experience is not unique. These salesman are truly high pressure, rude and obnoxious to be around. I will never do it again.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I went through the presentation and when you 1st start down they try run your credit to tell you what you qualify for and the sales agent tried to get me to apply for the Wyndham rewards credit card. I told him I already had one. Why would I apply for it again? He didn’t say anything then the next thing he showed me said I quailed 6700 but never told me what this was for and I kept asking and he don’t worry about it after I didn’t end up buying the package.

A week later in the mail I get a letter saying I have a 6700 credit line with wyndham. I never applied for that and if I not buying it what the heck I am going to use it for. I was upset sent a letter to wydham corporate and they did nothing and I said I agreed to it. I was never told it was credit line so I sent a fraud letter to all the credit bureaus, got it off my report and made a complaint with Vegas attorney generals office. Waiting to hear back on that. Beware if you are doing a presentation in the Las Vegas grand wyndham club grand desert club. They backed up their lying sales agent. What a horrible company trying to sneak a credit line through. I am totally upset. What a horrible, horrible company

Original review: April 1, 2022

First, change the Wyndham Cares Dept to another name because Care should not be in the vocabulary. After speaking with multiple people/department over the last 2 months plus, we are just now getting the Exit started which we are told may take over a year. We have been given wrong directions by multiple people which has cost additional monies. Without going into every issue, this recent one sums up the frustration.

Today, speaking with Marissa in the CARES Dept., topped it all. She basically told us that she didn't see any of our concerns the way that we do, in other words, she has no idea why any of our concerns are valid. She was very rude. When asked if we would be prompted to do a survey, as with other Wyndham Dept, she said that that Dept did not offer one, No Wonder.

Nothing will be done because they just need warm bodies to fill seats and answer the phone. We have asked that a Supervisor respond to us for 2 months now. When asked when we may hear something, Marissa said they were still responding to owners from November and December of 2021. If that is true then Wyndham has bigger problems than we are even aware of.

This has been a horrible experience and there is no light at the end of the tunnel as again, we are told the process may take well over a year. They deceived an elderly woman, my mom, into giving up all her points to go towards maintenance fees that she would have to continue to pay throughout the whole process, again over a year. Then the process was not started until 2 months later, so those funds went towards nothing. That was a concern that Marissa could not understand, 'she didn't see it that way' were her exact words. We were also told to use a Title Company to split a deed that did not exist. After paying them, they discovered there was no deed and reimbursed us less a $60 fee. Again, according to Marissa, not their fault we paid that company. Wyndham told us that was what we had to do, giving us the name and phone number of the company!!

We are exiting because my father died and my mother does not want the over $1000 a month maintenance fees. This has only caused her added anxiety and frustration. They had almost 2,000,000 points and paid tons of money to you for many years and now that we are trying to Exit, this is the way we are treated. Abhorrible. My parents paid extra money, again which Marissa knows nothing about, 'anyone is free to sell their timeshare back', in her words. Yes, by using a third party and getting a fraction of pennies on your dollar. That is why they paid. To protect whomever of us sold it back so that we could a little more value out of it.

Why you pay fees for over a year, not using points is very unclear as well, again since monies were initially paid to be able to do that. My dad always stood up for Wyndham and I gave him the benefit of the doubt. How wrong he was and disappointed he would be. Our family will never give anyone a recommendation to be in any way associated with Wyndham.

Original review: March 31, 2022

I have never disliked a company more than Wyndham. I have only dealt with them for a few months. But it’s truly been a miserable experience. My wife and I went to a presentation and heard all these wonderful things about the vacation package (they said it was NOT a timeshare). We decided to take the dive and found out later that it was all different than we had been promised during the sale. I read other horrific reviews of Wyndham and found that our situation was quite similar to others. We fell for the same scam most people here did. It looks like Wyndham has a habit of not disclosing fees or telling people that their family will inherit the TIMESHARE, and not allowing the contracts to be cancelled even when THEIR salespeople are negligent. I hope this saves someone else from the frustration the rest of us have endured.

Original review: March 29, 2022

WorldMark has done me wrong, and I have had it! I signed a contract with them in October 2021 and tried to cancel multiple times within the cancellation period, as is my legal right. After certified letters and calls, I still have this timeshare I don't want! My wife and I were lied to all during the presentation, and when we thought about what was said, things did not add up, leading to our cancellation request. The WorldMark sales employees packed on pressure to upgrade for 4 hours, telling us about the great real estate investment we were making. There is no real estate, and if thy said that I would not have signed in the first place. Our saleswoman also tried to guilt us by saying if we canceled, she would lose her job. She wanted our sympathy but never disclosed important information that has had a detrimental impact on us, like the interest rate. That's a true scam artist!

Original review: March 28, 2022

Wyndham Resorts sale teams don’t admit they are a TIMESHARE Company. Luckily, we were able to rescind the membership w/in the 7-day limit; and to this day, 3 months later, still no letter/email, etc has been sent about the account being closed (which it has been). They are hard to contact or get a straight answer. They lie about treating their members as family. It’s all about getting more money from people. All the horror stories about Timeshare rentals are true & if you are thinking of joining the Wyndham Resorts, DON’T!!!!

Original review: March 28, 2022

The room was unsanitary, I asked the front desk person to find another room for me and he was extremely impolite. This is unacceptable. I left the property immediately. And I wanted my whole money back. I was so tired, I had to leave the property because the room was in bad condition. Dirty the beds were like if someone slept there before. I asked for a cancellation and they did not cancelled, I made police report the next day. After claiming to my credit card company I received the money back. Never again!

Original review: March 28, 2022

Wyndham is an incredibly cruel and unethical company. Their timeshare sales agents took advantage of my state as a pregnant woman to make a sale. In their sales meeting I was subjected to ruthless high-pressure and intimidating tactics. Wyndham never gave us what we were promised in our contract, and instead, gave us the runaround, questioned the validity of our terms, and strung us along giving us false hope for a solution that never came. They invited me for a free stay but on the condition that I attend an hour-long presentation, and I ended up being there for 6 hours! We were given a tour of the lush rooms and amenities and they told us all about the perks and benefits of buying a Wyndham timeshare.

Unfortunately, it was all smoke and mirrors. They conveniently did tell me the maintenance fees would increase every year or that my children would be liable for whatever cost they could inherit. They offer you “free” trips in bonus points for signing up but those were nearly impossible to use. The interest rate was never disclosed and now we are looking at having to pay double what we were quoted. When it’s time to sign the contract with them they do it so fast you never really know what you’re really getting into. Don’t let these people fool you, look at the other reviews. What Wyndham has done to me, and my family has been devasting. Wyndham conned me and it’s been a disaster on our finances. I hope to continue to expose these Gas lighters!

Original review: March 27, 2022

Wyndham is complete garbage! Nothing but lies and deception from the start! DO NOT BUY WYNDHAM TIMESHARES. Beware of the false promises and outright fraudulent lies. The sales team deceived me by telling me that I was buying actual property in Hawaii when indeed, their timeshares are worthless and nothing more than a giant, costly burden. They went as far as to say that buying a unit with them and renting it out will allow you to make passive income. What a load of **! They will say anything to get you to sign their timeshare contracts! No matter how many times we declined, their salesmen would not take NO for an answer.

They are a despicable company for not being truthful about the TRUE COST of their junk timeshares! You end up paying an ASTRONOMICAL price for something you can get at a fraction of the price online. Their availability is the worst! Good luck booking anywhere you actually want to stay! Their entire timeshare scheme is fraudulent. Wyndham timeshares will ruin you financially. Read what others are saying about them! They clearly have a HUGE problem with their truth in lending practices but somehow get away with it through legal loopholes and strong-arm contracts! What does it say about a company who practically forces you to open a credit card to pay them? IT MEANS IT’S A RIP OFF!!!! SHAME ON WYNDHAM! I will continue to EXPOSE these deceptive sales practices!

Original review: March 26, 2022

Wyndham is garbage! Worst “investment” ever. Our experience with them had been nothing short of a disaster. It all starts with a high-pressure sales meeting and once you’re locked in, they try and get you to attend more and more meetings! If Wyndham cared about their owners, they’d give you the proper package the first time you buy; instead of constantly getting us to upgrade to enhance our experience. Beware of their “owners’ orientations”! They lied about priority booking and they lied about the “free” vacation we were promised. You would think a prominent name like Wyndham would mean quality resorts and value but as it turns out it’s all just a swindle. I highly recommend avoiding buying Wyndham timeshare and don’t bother staying at the properties. If there was a way to rate them lower than 1 star I absolutely would! NEVER would have done business with them if I knew their true intention and their lousy availability!

Original review: March 25, 2022

PLEASE, PLEASE don't let this company scam you. They offer the world, take your money and give you NOTHING. No one is ever available to help you!!!! They lie and lie and lie. For 5 years we have never been able to book a vacation. They charge you to book your vacation when you have already paid for points. They should be closed down because they a fraudsters!!!!

Original review: March 24, 2022

Their presentation and timeshare may be legitimate but they are will your credit without your consent, I attended the presentation on 3/17/22 and at least asked them not to pull credit 10 times, sales reps told me they are going to do soft credit check but they did hard pull and I came to know about it when I returned from vacation and checked Credit Karma after few days. Also disputed credit check with Equifax but didn't work. So beware if you don't want them to pull credit don't give them your social.

Original review: March 23, 2022

TIMESHARE PRESENTATION SCAM AND FRAUD MUST READ: Went to a timeshare presentation and denied the "one time offer." I stupidly provided my social as a means of "denying this one time offer" and "that is the only way to ensure you do not get this offer at a later date." That is completely on me for providing that information- understandable. I asked at least 10 times if providing that would affect my credit score and they claimed "no" each time and I believed. The representative was the one who manipulated the iPad and would only show us the iPad when a signature needed to be provided. We were told it all had to do with the timeshare promotion. My sister left with her so-called "free gifts." That was 1 week ago in Las Vegas.

Yesterday, I received a credit card opened by Barclays US Bank under Wyndham Rewards with a $2000 credit line. Not ONCE did I knowingly sign up for a line of credit! I can not be doing that right now! I never activated the card. I made a My SSA account. Made a dispute against Wyndham Vacation Resorts to the FTC, which already has many claims against them. Froze my credit line and reported to all 3 credit companies.

Moral of the story if you do go: shout very loudly so many participants can hear, "You do not need to provide your social number unless you plan on buying the product. REPEAT: DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER UNLESS YOU ARE BUYING THE PRODUCT." That way, you can still get your free gift but also not be scammed with accounts you didn't intend on opening. Save as many people as you can please. Thank you for reading.

Original review: March 23, 2022

I am an owner with Wyndham Timeshare. The properties are great, but I am sure that they are blocking dates, and even blocking properties. I tried to book a resort in 2023, and all four in that area are booked. I have been unable to find an available weekend when I want it, So either that have oversold the properties, or they are blocking dates, and properties. Go elsewhere!

Original review: March 20, 2022

Getting in a timeshare with Wyndham has been a sickening experience. We are in debt over our heads with payments to them totaling over $24,000 per year. That is more than some incomes and we cannot give the majority of our money to Wyndham anymore. We learned in 2017, after being lured into the meetings and lied to multiple times, that we could refuse to go to them. We told Wyndham that this wasn't right and that the salespeople lied to us but no one cares. We need your help to get Wyndham to fix the problem they created by lying. I have asked for help and no one will get back to me. I hope this is public because other people should know about the scam that Wyndham is!

Wyndham Vacation Resorts Company Information