1.41/5
Based on 58 reviews that contain star ratings

63 Sleep Inn and Suites Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Here is part of an email I sent to the General Manager of Sleep Inn, Carlisle, PA: "My boyfriend and I traveled from Maine last night non stop on our way to move to Florida. I checked into your hotel last night but went out to supper before going to the room. When we got to the room, I pulled out the chair next to the window to put the small, footend spreads on and noticed crumbs on the seat. I didn't think anything of it as we were not going to use the chair. I then pulled back the covers to the bed closest to the window and found a few hairs which I dismissed briefly.

"Then I went to jump in the shower and noticed the same type of hairs. One was upper right side near the shower head and the rest down on the floor which I used water to wash away. Then that prompted me to check the second bed where I found little crumbs that looked like someone ate Cheetos. I went to the desk twice to obtain clean sheets myself. After a long day, I was not in the mood to explain why. I do not stay at hotels a lot and for $174 I expected more than what we found." After talking with the General Manager, he offered a $30 refund... wow. No words for having to change my own sheets. Never again.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

I read the reviews and saw photographs, however instead we were stuck in a very small cramped room, mildew smell, missing artwork, silly sliding door to the bathroom. Somehow, the cleaning service missed our room on the second day? The breakfast was okay, waffles good, never saw the bacon that they advertise, terrible coffee. The photos show this expensive seating area, misleading, hardly enough room to sit. More than likely will not return to this Sleep Inn.

Get expert buying tips about Hotel Brands delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 30, 2018

We stayed at the Sleep Inn in Eau Claire, WI. I used to clean rooms for a living so I know what they should look like. I was extremely disappointed in our stay. The toilet had a pink mildew ring in it so I know it’s been a while since that was cleaned but mildew on the shower curtain, mildew around shower fixtures. Pillows must have been recently cleaned but it would have been nice if they were actually dry not damp when they put them on the bed. Very disappointed. They didn’t bother to ask how our stay was when I turned in the key cards.

Original review: July 21, 2018

They took our money. Refused us our rooms. When ask for corp. office they gave us a third party number. They wanted to charge us again at double the first amount they took out. This is in Tinley Park, Illinois. Lady (lol) hung up on us. Shirley the manager and day before her friend Nick kept hanging up. If they need money so bad they rip off seniors, they should go into another business. This is a bad place don't let them book your room in advance!

Original review: July 4, 2018

Being a Diamond member means nothing - Made a reservation for the day before the Fourth of July traveling many miles to arrive in Destin, FL for my anniversary. Arrived at the Sleep Inn & Suites to a hotel with two floors which was fine but the thing is I asked to be on the second floor king size bedroom. Not only did they not have king beds on the second floor not even queens. They only have those on the first but I was told they would accommodate me which was a lie from the start.

Called customer service. Said they would cancel the reservation which was fine. Book me another room only to book me a room 45mins from my original room which made me and my wife dinner reservations missed. Not only did I talk to and get hung up on 5 times but was told they couldn't do anything to accommodate me for my time wasted, stressful day or missed reservation. This company has the worst customer support ever and the lack of well speaking English doesn't help the situation. They won't get a dime more from me or my family. Stand clear of these people who could care less.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sleep Inn and Suites?

Original review: June 8, 2018

SLEEP INN IN SMYRNA, TN--DO NOT STAY HERE. I spent the night from 06/03/-06/05 and had problems one of the beds not having cleaned sheets and some hair in the tub (I cleaned the tub myself)... Spoke with employees about problem. Decided to give them another try 06/07/18. Hair on base of toilet... Dust ruffle dirty on bed. Went downstairs got clean towels because towels looked dingy. Went to Target. Got disinfectant and cleaner. Room smelled like mildew... Went back downstairs for clean sheets and clean comforter. The comforter on the bed had ** and the other cover had spots on it. I was LIVID. No manager on duty. Checked out today. Will never stay there again... Have been calling to speak to Ms. ** since this morning and she is still not there. The 2nd halls were filled with lint, paper, and crumbs because they do not vacuum... Hotel needs a good cleaning. The juice bar was surrounded by ants.

Original review: May 15, 2018

Had a horrible stay with a centipede crawling up my wall. I smashed it and let the guts on the wall for the hotel maid so they would know they have bugs in room 108. The room smelled funny and was dusty. I HAVE A DUST ALLERGY. In March asked for a refund which was refused to me. Will be making a BBB complaint. Never had an issue with this hotel until now. Will be calling Choice Hotel headquarters about the refund of $131.38. Also they told me they will not charge me for a late checkout and they did it anyway without my permission. I might even bother to make a police report and take them to small claims at this point. EDIT: Filed with several govt organizations about this problem. I've had good experiences with this hotel in the past and used to have something nice to say but the first time I stayed in room 108 is the last time I stay at this hotel. Avoid room 108 if you want a good experience with this hotel.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2018

I stayed at the Sleep Inn at Atlanta Airport for 2 nights from 15 Feb 18 - 16 Feb 18, I was eaten alive the first night by bug bites. I had to ask for a new room. I shouldn’t suffer to pay for my stay, I certainly didn’t pay for bug bites. The manager was not around when I checked out. I contacted the General Manager when I got home to FL regarding the incident of my bug bites, either he chooses to ignore my email because I haven’t received a reply from him. I will never stay there again, the worst experiences I’ve had in a U. S. Hotel!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2018

I had a terrible experience at the Sleep Inn in Mount Pleasant, SC. My boyfriend and I drove to South Carolina for a small vacation and originally booked an Airbnb for three nights in Summerville, SC. Upon arrival, we quickly discovered that sleeping at the Airbnb was not an option due to safety and cleanliness issues. I began searching for hotels in the area that had availability and a hundred dollars or less per night. We decided on Sleep Inn, made the reservation over the phone and the man on the other line was incredibly rude. He interrupted me three times. At one point, I was asking a question concerning the total payment when he interrupted me saying, "that's what I was about to tell you".

Upon arrival around midnight, there was no one at the front desk so we rang the bell, waited a few minutes and rang it again. Eventually, a lady came to the desk. She appeared to be half asleep, made no eye contact with either of us, and was wearing a very revealing dress with a hot pink bra strap hanging down her arm. The receipt I had to sign had a higher total than the number I confirmed several times with the man I spoke with over the phone when making the reservation.

We got our keys and found our room. One of our keys didn't work. When we entered the room, the nightstand alarm was blaring. As we began to look around and unpack, we discovered a long black hair on the shower wall, about a dozen short hairs in between the sheets on the first double bed, and a weird throw up looking stain on the bed skirt of the second bed. After driving eight hours, we did not have the energy to go back downstairs to request a different room.

The next morning, we discovered that water was leaking out of some area behind the toilet as well as the shower because the shower door would not close properly which caused water to leak all over the floor. I let the front desk know about the issues, requested new towels and asked when the manager available to speak with.

When I spoke to the manager, he denied that I spoke with anyone working at the hotel when I called to make the reservation because there are no males that work there during those hours. He told us he would look into it but never got any explanation. He didn't seem concerned about anything I was telling him until the subject of the leaking water came up. He interrupted me to tell the lady behind the computer to remove one of our cheaper nights from the payment. They also told us a different room would be available for us to move to by the time we got back. I still had more concerns to speak with him about when he interrupted me a second time saying he had to go.

We ended up staying all three nights in the same room because we were never notified or given any information regarding a room change after we spoke with the manager. For the remainder of our stay I had to continually come downstairs to request clean towels and bath mats because we were having to put down several towels at a time on the bathroom floor to soak up all of the water.

On top of everything I've described so far, we also had trouble with our keys almost every time we came back to the hotel. One on the card keys never worked at all and the other one either took a dozen tries to unlock the door or would not work either. The first two times we took them downstairs to the front desk, they reactivated them but we weren't provided any explanation as to why this was happening.

The third time, after they were activated and we were walking back towards the elevator, the lady mentioned that if the key cards come in close proximity with a phone or a credit/debit card, it will no longer work. So for the rest of our stay, we were very careful to not let that happen and only had to get the one that sometimes worked fixed one more time. On the bright side, the correct amount was pulled out of my bank account that did not include the price our first night. I'm sure this has not been everyone's experience, but this is what mine was like during my first and last stay at Sleep Inn.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

I paid for 1 room for my daughter and her husband to stay Sept 23, 2017. (Their Wedding Night) I Received my Visa statement today and there are 3 rooms charged on it. I went into sleep in Dewitt. Desk person made copy of my visa bill and my license. She told me she could do nothing and a manager was coming in a 3 pm and I would receive a call back at 4 pm that day. I received No callback and I went back at 8 pm. Different desk person and she said there is no manager there on weekends. She voice mailed a Rita - Asking her to call back. She then was loud and rude telling me it's been 5 weeks so nothing can be done about it anyway. They don't even have record of it. You have no manager in charge until Monday? Seriously?? You charged me for 2 extra rooms and I cant get a refund or credit on my card for your mistake? You run a Bad business and made a costly mistake that I won't paid for!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Carpet throughout was dirty and the furniture was in poor shape and the walls in my room were dirty. The breakfast should be open till you leave. After being told.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

If you like a hotel with no frills but a comfortable bed, immaculate rooms, and friendly helpful staff this is the place to stay. Tom's are quiet and peaceful despite proximity to highway and railroad. Clean, neat, great-smelling and good value.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2017

This hotel has bed bugs. The hotel appeared to be very nice until I woke up in the middle of the night. I noticed my mom sleeping in the chair. She said "I saw bugs in my bed." I turned on the light & sure enough I did see them. I took pics & showed it to the front desk staff. They provided an email, I emailed the office but I didn't get a response. I wrote a review for Trip Advisor that isn't showing. Since we've been home my sister has noticed dead bugs on her belongings. I want to know why haven't I been contacted by management & why isn't my review showing? The hotel looks really nice, but guests should be aware of the issues with bed bugs.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

We went to Sleep Inn & Suites #GA488 on August 5th and the room we were given smelled very musty, it was almost unbearable to be in the room, we went to the front desk and we were given a can of deodorizer to spray in the room, we ask about another room and were told there were none, yet a person that came in while we were at the front desk waiting to speak to them after going to the room ask if there were any rooms available and they got a room without a reservation??? This particular location has gone WAY downhill over the last few years, I would advise everyone to not stay there, unless they want a stinky room and a lying front desk person.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

My husband and I took a trip to Missouri. We booked a room through Expedia. When we got our confirmation, it was for the wrong state. It was made for O'Fallon, IL, not O'Fallon MO. We called and cancelled and transferred our reservation for MO. Our bank account continued to be charged many charges and they would not reimburse us. When they finally did, two days later they charged us again. Then they added extra charges to our account and we weren't even staying there. They try to sneak in charges on your card. I would strongly urge everyone to not have anything to do with the Sleep Inn hotels. They have very questionable business practices. We still have yet to get our issues resolved.

Original review: July 7, 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn University in Abilene Texas for 2 nights. We requested room service at the front desk for 7-1-17, the lady said okay as long as we don't have the do not disturb sign on. When we came back to our room we didn't get room service and there was a do not disturb sign on the door which we had placed inside the room before leaving. We had told the man that was at the front desk about it which he had told us that he would let the manager know about the incident. Leaving on July 2nd 2017 we had noticed that my husband's Hugo Boss cologne was missing from the room also.

Searched all over the room for it, did not find it and we had left it onto of the table in the room with the rest of our stuff. The cost of the cologne was $100 dollars which my mother had given as a Christmas present to him. We did let them know at the front desk while checking out what had happened during our stay at the hotel and was told that no one goes through anyone's belongings and that if we happen to find it that they would call us. There was no apology given and the lady at the front desk did not try to resolve the problem when it was brought up.

We had called back several times to see if it was being resolved or if they had come up with a situation. The manager has not been able to contact us and the girl that was at the front desk was not being polite at all about the situation and had rudely hung up the phone after taking my information saying that she would let someone know about it. No one seemed to have been telling each other about it and the gentleman who seemed to work the night shifts there was the one that had been nice. Tried to help us out whichever way he was able to and did everything in a professional manner. We are wanting a full refund to replace the missing item and not getting the service for our room that we requested.

Original review: July 5, 2017

When we checked in the receptionist told us we would get a military discount. When we checked out the next day a different lady said they don't do military discounts. Then she said "Well we do but you will have to pay more. If you use a military discount you have to pay more." WHAT?? How much sense does that make?!? I emailed the general manager and no response so far... The room was very nice but I don't think we will be staying there again if they charge military more than civilians...

Original review: June 26, 2017

Through Expedia I made a reservation to stay with them on April 15, 2017 for two nights. After traveling 2,000 miles over three days, the hotel called me two hours before my arrival and cancelled my reservation, due to the fact I was traveling with a pet (a caged parrot). I clearly stated this with Expedia when I made the reservation and it was noted on my confirmation. Expedia accepted my reservation and payment of $176.38 that they forwarded to Sleep Inn. I believe Expedia was at fault, however it was low and underhanded for Sleep Inn to keep my payment for a reservation they did not honor. Also, why did it take Sleep Inn two hours before my arrival to notice, on the confirmation, that I was traveling with a pet?

Original review: June 25, 2017

I arrived Sleep Inn Louisville, KY, Preston Rd, on 6/23/2107. I was given room number 116. I unloaded my stuff and noticed a large spot of water on the carpet. I went and told the front desk clerk, who stated that the maintenance guy had left, he had a family emergency. I stated I am here from Michigan for an event and will be gone after 3. She said that she would let him know. She did look at the water and offered to move me. I stated no, that if it could be fixed that would be okay. She also suggested I place towels down which I did. SHE ALSO STATED THAT IT MAY BE THE AIR CONDITION AND THAT HE MAY HAVE TO TILT IT?

I left that day and came back late. Room still the same and towels soaked. I was leaving in the morning and thought how much worse can this get. Well I woke up at 5:45 am with the ceiling obviously wet right above the wet floor, but the scariest crap was the water in the BATHROOM coming out of the wall all along the back wall. I had my stuff all on the bed from night before.

Left and checked out and proceeded to tell the male clerk, seemed uncaring, checked me out of the wrong room, when it was finally straighten out. He stated the maintenance man story again, did not offer to go look or offer any type of compensation. Asked for receipt. Stated that Expedia should of emailed that to you. "No I want one from you." Again uncaring. I TOOK PICTURES OF THE WET CEILING, WET FLOOR IN BATHROOM AND IN FRONT OF THE AIR CONDITIONER. Hoping someone has repaired that room as it also smelled because of the water sitting… Poor customer service, and just was amazed at the level of the clerks non-caring attitude.

Original review: June 16, 2017

I have never stayed in a SLEEP INN until 6-11-17. I rented a room at the Sleep Inn at Harbor View in Little River SC. I was pleasantly surprised how clean the room was & the size of it. I brought my stuff into the room and placed a couple of sodas in the refrigerator & also my diabetic medicine that needs to be refrigerated. The next morning as I was checking out - the refrigerator was so COLD that it froze both my sodas. I also wondered about the injectable medicine pen that I had in there. I told the front desk personnel about the incident with the sodas & stated that they need to check it out before they re-rent out the room.

I inquired as to the nearest pharmacy location as I was leaving. I asked the pharmacist how the medicine would be affected since the refrigerator froze everything. They checked with the manufacturer of the medicine & stated that they didn't recommend using the pen because the medicine could now be compromised. It was going to cost me $100 to get the prescription re-filled. I got the medicine re-filled and then went back to the hotel. I asked for the manager - and it turned out to be the lady who had checked me out of my room earlier. I explained the situation about the medicine and the unnecessary cost to me because of their refrigerator. I fully expected to hear some corporate BS about the issue & if I got a refund it would be a LONG drawn out process.

KUDOS to the manager - VICKI ** - She immediately refunded me the entire room price ($114.97) back on my charge card. She sincerely apologized for my inconvenience and stated she hoped it didn't ruined my experience at Sleep Inn. As I continued my drive back up the road - that night I checked into a Sleep Inn in Roanoke Rapids.

Original review: May 17, 2017

I tried to cancel a booking at Sleep Inn and was told I had call a booking agent. I've not been able to ascertain who I was supposed to call to cancel although I suspect that it's choicehotels.com. When I tried calling them, they sent me to customer relations. I was told in so many words (straight answers are hard to get from this crowd) that there wasn't anyone I could call to cancel. I will never do business with these folks again, obviously. But I also learned that it's better not to book in advance and to take my chances.

Original review: April 21, 2017

I wouldn't go to my room when I first arrived because a shady looking character was hanging out at the outside entrance. I would have to stood there with my purse and my door card to get into the corridor where my room was located. I went to front desk and told the night clerk. She was very nice and offered to move me closer to the front area in a handicap room #102. I was pleased with the move. I had not been in that room but a few short minutes, gotten my pj's on and settled in the bed. Suddenly I saw a huge cockroach on the ceiling. He started moving towards the bed area of the room. I got up and screamed, threw my flip flops at it. It fell on the bed and when I tried to find it, I saw it going up under the baseboard. I took pictures of all three of these cockroaches!!! After the third one I knew I would never be able to stay in that room all night.

I packed back up and still in my pj's went to the front desk, explained to the new night clerk (gentleman) what had happened and that I wanted a refund on my card for that room. There were other guests checking in as I was leaving. I didn't want to embarrass the clerk so when he said for me to go ahead and he would take care of the room cancellation/credit for me. After having to go up the interstate further and check into a Quality Inn, I kept checking my bank account. To date they have never refunded my charge for the room.

I left message for the General Manager after I finished my business on this trip to NC. He never returned my call. I had to call him again in which that time the clerk put me on hold and transferred me to his office. I held for a very long time and he just picked up the phone and hung it up on me!!! I returned the call and told the clerk I would call back later when I had time. I did and the General Manager finally took my call. He was rude and arrogant and hateful to me. He called me a liar and said I did not see three roaches in that room because they don't have any roaches in that hotel. I told him he better check the baseboards because as tired as I was the night I checked in there, I would NOT have made all this up just to have to go out after midnight and find a new place to stay.

After he called me a liar I told him I have video and pictures of the roaches. He told me to send the pictures and video to him. I said if he wasn't going to credit my account, I certainly wasn't going to send the pics and video to him. I would send them to an attorney or the County Health Inspector for his area. He said since I spoke the word attorney that he wouldn't speak any longer to me and hung up on me!!!

I called Choice Hotels to complain and see if they can make him give me a refund. The customer service person gave me the "runaround" and I asked for his supervisor. He finally told me I could file a complaint but they can't make the General Manager reimburse my room fees. He said they might could settle with a voucher for another stay. He put me on hold and later hung up. I could not get back in touch with them that day. I am disgusted!!! How can this hotel stay in business??? I will never stay there again and will tell everyone I know what happened to me.

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I am very unhappy with my stay at Sleep Inn & Suites in 97 Emerson Commons Parkersburg WV 26104. I felt small bites like and then itching when I was sleep in my bed. When I woke up I had three red spot on my leg. I had to leave on business right away so I didn't have time to complain. I knew I would be held up. As the day went on it has gotten worse. But I did take pictures and video it before I left. And it's getting worse. I am not even near my home. I will never stay in a Sleep Inn hotel again. I am trying to get home to see my doctor. I am worry about it. It hurts now as well as itching. I should be given some for my pain and suffering.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

It satisfied every need I had for a two night stay while attending a conference. The front desk personnel did not have a professional appearance but were very courteous and was able to answer all my questions. All parts of the hotel were well kept, clean and well maintained. It has a very spacious lobby with a very clean atmosphere. It's very quiet considering the hour of my check in was in the wee hours of the morning. When entering my room, it appeared very clean and kept.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

We had to evacuate from our home on October 8th and 9th, 2016 from the Matthew storm. We tried to go toward Tallahassee but the road was backed up with traffic so we got off at the first exit which was the Sleep Inn & Suites 6535 Ramona Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32205. We have just now January 8th, 2017 found bed bugs in our bed. That was the last thing I was expecting to find. We did see some roaches in our motel room but I didn't even think to look for bed bugs in our motel room.

The bags we used in the motel I put in our shed when we got home and then decided to wash the ones I keep under my bed but I washed them in cold water and did not put them in the dryer. My son's bag I kept outside in the shed so he never got the bugs in his room downstairs. This is so awful. I have never in my life have had bed bugs. I had to throw away our boxspring and mattress, my comforter and all my pillows and blankets and everything that was under my bed, including my wedding dress. I will never ever stay at a Sleep Inn and Suites again and I should be reimbursed for my two night stay. And also for everything I have to replace in my bedroom. Plus the exterminating we had to have done. Can you please help me out? Because this should have never happened in the first place. I just can't believe it!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2016

Our employees travel all over South Carolina. Many times they stay (no more) at Sleep Inn. While staying at Sleep Inn & Suites in Conway, SC starting on 11/28/2016 the employees were charged for three days stay onto their credit cards. On day two there was a death and the employees returned to central South Carolina. When they checked out they received invoices showing a $90.59 credit balance and were told their credit cards would be reduced by that amount - it was a day/night they would not be staying and instead returning home due the death.

After considerable time with no credit to the charge card I called the hotel. The hotel employee was mad because I received an invoice with a credit balance. She said they never give credit. I cannot believe there is no exception when our employees told them the day ahead that they had to leave - said they were leaving because of a death - and I have a copy of the invoices in front of me saying there is a credit balance. This is bad business all the way around. Fortunately we can find other places to stay.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2016

Sleep Inn (KY 143) Bowling Green, KY. Checked in on 10/17/2016 after a long drive and absolutely wore out. Asked for the third floor so to avoid people tromping around above me to keep me awake. Paid for the room, went upstairs to take shower and sleep. I never really inspected the rooms but when I went to take shower, I really took a good look around! There were human feces running down the walls beside the toilet, walls were all marked up with small holes and gouge marks on them.

The phone was broken: light blinking all night as if a message was recorded. I called the desk clerk and he said that it was broken and there was NO messages on the phone so I had to cover the light up so that it wouldn't be in my eyes. The refrigerator was loud with a "clock ticking" noise constantly and all night long. I've always stayed at Microtel or their affiliates but was so tired, I didn't take time to look. I guarantee that I will next time. This place was a ** for the price that I had to pay!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2016

The situation I experienced was a shame, really. After a long, tough evening I ended up checking in at Sleep Inn around 6am on a Sunday morning. All I wanted to do was go to bed & pull the blankets over my head. The front desk clerk took my card, gave me a receipt with my room rate of $108. I signed. Went upstairs & put the 'do not disturb' on the door. Midday, I went out to grab lunch & dropped by the front desk to ensure everything was kosher on my end after getting a phone call in my room about updating my room key, etc. The room key was taken from me, the clerk checked everything out in the system and sent me on my way. I was thankful for a day of rest.

The following Monday I panicked with an overdraft notice & couldn't understand what could have possibly caused it! To my surprise, Sleep Inn had charged my card 4 times! This required calling the hotel, calling my bank, getting a call back from the hotel manager, etc. Hours of phone calls - what better way to spend a Monday? At any rate, I was told that the manager would clear the two hold charges & refund me one of the $108 ones in exchange for such a hassle. Several days later, 2 charges fell off my account however I was still charged over $200 for a room that I had signed off on for $108. I called the hotel manager back & was told due to my earlier than normal check in, that I should have been charged 2 nights & he could only refund me half of what was originally promised. I was livid.

If you call their customer service line, use a landline - chances are you will be ON HOLD for a minimum of 30-40 MINUTES. I must've spent hours & countless calls back and forth trying to get this mess cleared up. I received a formal letter stating I would be refunded a portion for the hassle & have yet to see an actual refund from the hotel itself. They claimed it was credited over a month ago & emailed me a statement - I check my online banking religiously, there was no refund. A shame. I had left a great review before leaving the hotel & was grateful for some much needed peace. Little did I know this would evolve into an EPIC HEADACHE. Next time I'll sleep in my car if I have to.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2016

Stayed one night, staff was very unfriendly, room was not that clean. Should have asked for my money back and not stayed. Sleep Inn & Suites Port Clinton, Ohio #198 not that good at all.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2016

Do not stay at the Sleep Inn Midway Airport Chicago. There is a scam going with an employee giving out room phone numbers. We got a call on our room phone around 10 pm. The man on the phone said he was the manager and they are having computer issues and they lost our information in the computer. The phone was very staticky and it was difficult to hear him. He asked a lot of questions and continually apologized for the inconvenience. He said there would be a 20% discount for our trouble. When he asked for our credit card number we immediately said we would come down to the front desk. I told him my husband will be right down and he hung up on me. We talked to the night manager and they shrugged it off and did nothing. She didn't even ask any questions nor did she want to deal with it. Management should have investigated. She was in on it for sure.

Sleep Inn and Suites Company Information