3.7/5 (526 ratings)

About Qantas

Qantas Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Qantas?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Qantas?

Original review: July 27, 2022

Out of all domestic airlines, Qantas is the most expensive with the most terrible service. After paying $600 for a one way flight to Hamilton Island, they lost my luggage and kept giving excuses that it was “school holidays” and “this happens all the time”. They advised I could purchase a few clothing items to get me through (no limit, just nothing too excessive) so I bought summer clothing + a bikini and thongs in total of $275. They promised if I kept my receipt I would get refunded for this amount. Now they are advising there is a $60 limit (this was never once mentioned by any of the Qantas staff I spoke with) this is so misleading, not only did they ruin the first two (out of 4 days) of my holiday, they are refusing to take accountability and give back to their loyal customers. Do yourself a favour and never fly with this airline again!!

Original review: July 21, 2022

I needed to rebook a flight so that it left from Wellington not Christchurch. I called customer care and they charged me $289.80 for the flight change, which money has been taken from our account. No confirmation of the flight change was sent to me. I called to enquire and was told that no booking had been made and that no money had been taken from our account, which was wrong as I had the bank details in front of me. The price of the change had risen to $444. Before I could book that I was disconnected.

I ran back immediately and was told that we could only purchase business class fares (for two) at $2500. The other option was taking a complicated early flight on the 23rd Wellington-Sydney-Melbourne costing us $332, which we had to pay in addition to the already paid $289.80 which Qantas kept on saying they had not taken from our account (but which they had) as well as two extra nights hotel costs. What I don't understand is how I can be charged for a service and then told the service is unavailable while refusing to return the money paid to obtain that service.

Original review: July 12, 2022

DO NOT FLY WITH QANTAS. Qantas issued me a 'flight credit' as a refund for a flight I had to cancel (I paid extra to book a ticket that permitted a refund). In theory, I am meant to be able to use this flight credit (approx $400) to purchase another Qantas flight (12 month expiry). However, they have made it literally impossible for me to actually use the flight credit. On 6 separate occasions, I have called the designated phone line and spent in total over 17 hours on hold. Each and every time I've reached someone they have said one of the following:

1) We can't process this now please call back later.

2) I need to liaise with another department please call back later.

3) There are no flights available (even though I provide them with an exact flight number for a flight that has seats available to be booked on their website).

4) Twice they have simply hung up after waiting for over 4 hours on hold each time.

5) On my final effort, I called and they said I had a $400 flight credit. They then said I couldn't book the flight I wanted and hung up. I called back and got onto another person. They said they checked my account and I had no flight credits and that they went back to the original booking and the terms and conditions did not permit a refund. They refused any further discussion and hung up.

Clearly, they are not only making it impossible to use the flight credit, but also resorting to deception and flat-out denying that I have a flight credit. They are effectively holding my money for ransom and are not providing the service. It is worth noting Qantas that "Consumer advocacy organisation Choice has filed a formal complaint with the ACCC after consumer surveys highlighted the “many obstacles” faced by Qantas customers seeking to cash in their flight credits."

Original review: July 10, 2022

Qantas cancels flights, puts customers into inconvenience, does not bother about customer comfort even if the wait time is more than 11+ hours which is after a long flight from Dallas to Sydney. Would never fly Qantas.

Original review: July 7, 2022

If I could give Qantas 1 star, I would - please learn from my mistakes and avoid flying with Qantas. I was scheduled to fly with Qantas from Auckland via Sydney to Gold Coast in late Feb 2022. I got a notification in late Jan 2022 that my flight details had been changed. What should have originally been a 4 hour 55 minutes flight was now delayed such that the full travel time would instead be 13+ hours with an overnight stopover in Sydney (with no compensation or coverage).

I decided to request a refund and Qantas confirmed it had been submitted on Feb 9. It is now July 7 and I still have not received my refund. I have called Qantas multiple times (usually having to wait at least 30 mins up to 3 hours). At the 2.5 to 3 hour mark, the phone line will cut off automatically. I have tried to also contact them via email and social media and I get no response.

Original review: June 16, 2022

I attempted to book a flight for 21000 points to the Gold Coast and 9600 points back to Melbourne for the dates 30/06/22 to 03/07/22, on the 08/06/22. I selected the flights, followed the prompts with express checkout, hit submit and it spat me back out to the search page after showing me an error code. Now the flight was 11600 points. I selected it again and the same thing happened, this time now it went to 14000 points. I called 'customer care' and after being on hold for 45 minutes got through to someone.

I explained the situation. She told me to book the flight there and she would book the flight for 9600 back, as she couldn't book the outbound flight for some reason, so I did. She then proceeded to tell me that the flight back was not available. Weird, one the customer website, it was, in fact it kept editing the cost. Obviously some sort of glitch. She told me that she would figure out a way to book the flight for me and would call me back within 24 hours. I did not receive the call. The flight was not booked.

A couple of days later, I go through the same thing with the website, this time for a flight for 21000 points, which appeared to be available. Same thing, spat me out and the flight went up to 24000 points and then again to 27---. I called up again at 17:48 on the 14th of June 2022, was on hold for 25 minutes this time. I explained the situation again, and what happened on the last call. I said that I want this matter reviewed and escalated. A total of 54 minutes on the phone trying to resolve this issue. This woman had more attitude. We continued back and forth about the issues and how I can get a flight that is advertised etc. She went onto the website and looked up the flights, we described what we saw on the screen and she claimed that she couldn't see the flight that I could see, a Jetstar flight on the 3rd of July at 17:25.

I asked for a manager again and she told me that no managers were available. I also requested to leave a formal complaint and she refused to lodge it. In the end, she went quiet and then hung up. She literally pretended not to hear me (I had full bars reception sitting in my lounge room) and just hung up (too hard basket?) - shocking service.

I called back and this is the call that needs to be reviewed, I am hoping that compliance picks them up on this one. I started with requesting to speak with a manager. Anati told me that none were available but I can speak with her. I said that I wanted to formally escalate an issue and insisted that my issue needs to be escalated and dealt with by a manager. Throughout the next 1 hour and 11 minutes I continuously requested that this be dealt with by a manager. She persisted to tell me that there were none available. We went round and round in circles, me trying to troubleshoot why no manager had been available over a two hour period and constantly trying to get information about their customer complaint procedure, her dodging my questions.

We came to no resolution, I didn't get the flight I needed (the only on available on the Sunday was a connecting flight at the wrong time and I didn't get my formal complaint lodged. She notified me that she had been on the phone too long and that she had other customers to serve. I find this service, both online and by phone with their offshore call centre to be absolutely appalling and don't comply with Australian values nor Australian Consumer Protection laws.

Original review: June 7, 2022

My most dissatisfactory experiences started when in March 2022 I made a booking with a Qantas Call Centre Staff member utilising part of a Travel Pass from 2021 Flight Credits to book an airfare Darwin to Broome in Aug 2022. I thought this call went well and the booking was made, I have the Reference Number and all. About 3 weeks later whilst perusing my Qantas Freq Flyer App I noticed that that this booking was cancelled. I received NO communication from Qantas about this. On my FIRST phone Call to Qantas, I was advised that the cancellation was made due to non-payment! Being as a Travel Pass was used with Qantas Staff, I was incredulous! Then what happened....

So now:
- There are no flights left on the date I required.
- I have been charged for a Booking I don't have.
- 14 phone calls to request that this amount of $435.10 be reimbursed back on to my Travel Pass have gone unattended to!
- 4 different Staff Members have supposedly processed this request.... Nothing has happened!
- Several different staff have assured me the refund would ABSOLUTELY be processed within 48 hours!.... Nothing has happened.
- 4 different Staff have ABSOLUTELY promised that they will follow up with a Supervisor and call me back.... Nothing has happened!
- I have written a formal Complaint to Qantas.... Nothing has happened!

- I have wasted hours upon hours waiting for my 14 x phone calls to a) be answered b) staff address this issue.

Really Qantas??? What has HAPPENED to the great Australian airline that we all used to be proud of??? I am still waiting for something to HAPPEN....

Original review: May 30, 2022

My debut international travel experience has been left shattered and lead me to contemplate never traveling with Qantas ever again. I have been a gold member for the last 6 years and was excited to go on a new voyage. I have been in Thailand for 2 days and my bag has just disappeared between numerous carriages. I have emailed lost baggage constantly and still no one can find me bag. I have critical medication in my bag that I now find on day 2 is having a devastating effect on my health. My mental health is greatly affected and I am in a foreign country with nil assistance for me. All my essential medication is in my baggage.

All Qantas wanted in order to assist me was my baggage reference number which I didn’t have. Qantas advised I needed to fill in Qantas customer care form which I did multiple times to have the form rejected and not submitted each time. I have lodged a property irregularity report with Thailand baggage services and I have been told my baggage has been sent to ports with different carriers and no one can locate my bag. I am at a loss and struggling with this experience and hold Qantas 100% accountable from the hold up in Sydney, the late arrival in Brisbane before just making the flight to Singapore and then another flight to Bangkok. Waiting for my bag to come through the carrousel after 13 hours of flying to find out my bag never made it out of Brisbane after the first flight. Will someone take some responsibility for this behavior and help me as I am in a destroyed state of mind in a foreign country.

Original review: May 13, 2022

1. On my flight from Canberra to Sydney, the lifejacket fell out from under the seat and the seat squab seemed on the verge of collapse.

1. a. I was charged 100 excess baggage for my garment bag, which seems outrageous.

2. On my return, Sydney - Canberra: I checked in bags. Same issue with my suit, so I wait two hours in a queue to pay the excess. I get to the end, only to be redirected by a brusque (actually outright rude) woman to another queue to what is called a "kiosk." Actually, the "kiosk" is the automatic check in machine. There was a queue since a great number of them were not operational.
2 a. I make the aeroplane with what I expect are minutes to spare, but there is a delay.

2 b. I board and yes, we wait in our seats with no air conditioning for another whole hour before the engines start.

The disregard for passengers -- except for their money -- is hard to stomach.

Original review: May 12, 2022

What a terrible service. Priced at a premium and the service provided is so less than acceptable, it is offensive. Filthy planes that are never cleaned, rude staff that do nothing, food that is served still frozen. Do not ever fly this airline. It is terrible, and they do not care. They offer no apology or service whatsoever. Alan Joyce should be deported back to the leprechaun colony. He has destroyed Qantas. Let us not forget how they unlawfully sacked all their employees. If they cannot treat employees well, what chance do customers have.

Original review: May 10, 2022

Qantas has to be the worst airline I have ever flown with. Paying a premium fee for a substandard service. Our flights were booked 7 months in advance and cancelled two weeks prior to departure via email. No options given. Just a notification of the flight we have been moved to 48 hours later. 4 hours on hold to speak with the most useless customer service team to attempt rebook another flight. Qantas could not accommodate with affiliate airlines that they have advertised and sold on their website. As we needed to arrive on the same day we had to have an extra 6 hours in transit. We paid an additional fee to have a bassinet seat and was told that they this would not be available on our rebooked flight.

Original review: May 3, 2022

I have purchased an overseas trip from Melbourne to Lyon back in January. This flight had a transit via Singapore and Frankfurt. I have just found out that my departure was cancelled and rescheduled to the 16th, a day later. Not only I have not been notified or informed about any changes but most importantly, none of the transit flights were updated accordingly. This is shocking. I only found out by accident while looking at my booking details a week before departure. This is a trip that was booked for many months to try to attend a family reunion after 4 years.

I now have to fly with a different airline, $1000 more expensive, on a different date. Not only your customer service has been appalling lately, which I can understand as we all struggled with Covid, but how do you possibly explain not letting people know that their trip is cancelled. Not only I expect a full refund but compensation.

Original review: May 3, 2022

Booked a flight through Qantas 6 months ago with two connections, they canceled the connections within 12 hours. Spent 9+ hours on hold. 6 months later they refunded to a non existent credit card and refuse to do anything about it. Robbed, both of money and time. Will never ever ever fly Qantas again, every experience has been a shocker.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I have $2,500 worth of travel credits with Qantas which I am trying to access to be able to visit our family in Australia after more than 2 years of being apart. Two of my 3 vouchers have been inactivated by Qantas for some reason, despite having received an email to say that they are valid until Dec 2023. In an effort to reactivate these vouchers, I have had 4 phone calls to Qantas where I spent 5hrs, 2hrs, 1hr and then 1.5hrs on hold, only to have been fobbed off each time. After the first call they asked me to fill in a customer care form requesting to reactivate my vouchers and someone would call back between 3 and 5 days. No call. I filled in another form. No call. I rang back (2hrs on hold) and was told by Sandy that she would call me back when the vouchers were reactivated. No call.

I rang back (1hr on hold) and was told by Jessica that she needed to contact the ticketing office when they were open on Monday and she would call back the same day. No call. So I called again just now (1.5hrs on hold) and was told by Maryanne that their system is down and it would take a week (!!!) to reactivate my vouchers and she will call me back. I am trying to remain hopeful and I am crossing my fingers for a resolution to this nightmare as I really want to see my family again and we need to book ASAP before the school holiday flights are booked up. I feel so angry and let down with Qantas. As the pandemic hit we opted to get credits instead of a refund as we wanted to help ensure that Qantas would stay afloat and still be around when things returned to normal. I wish I made a different decision now. :(

Original review: April 21, 2022

Spent 11 HOURS trying to process my credit voucher. I swear they make it virtually impossible to sort any issues so that they all go unclaimed. Had to phone on 3 separate occasions, each lasting between 3 and 4.5 hours, each time promised to call back but never did, hung up on me whilst placing me on hold and it still isn’t sorted. I will never fly with this airline again, how a company of this size can get away with this level of ‘service’ is beyond me, absolutely terrible.

Original review: April 20, 2022

Appalling customer service. Booked a RT flight from Adelaide AUS to Nelson NZ to see family for the first time since COVID. Just received an email with a flight change from Qantas for our return flight but they've completely forgotten that we are departing from Nelson NZ- Auckland arriving at 2 pm, and booked our departing flight out of Auckland at 6 am the same morning. How on earth do we get on a flight that departs Auckland 8 hours before we even arrive from Nelson? Now on hold for 2 hours, no assistance provided. Last time that I book with Qantas.

Original review: April 19, 2022

January 2022 we had our $400 Samsonite bag and contents crushed in Qld after flying from Melbourne (it happens). No one wanted to know about it at the Qantas customer desk and referred us to their website where after hours (no days) on hold we were offered a pitiful $130 refund :(. Now it's end of April and still no compensation or responses to emails or phone messages. Just not good enough Qantas!!!! Maybe it's time for a change....

Original review: April 18, 2022

Qantas has made those complimentary Qantas Lounge Passes obtained through rewards credit cards almost worthless. You get 2 a year. They are now severely restricting their use they say to outside peak times and school holidays. Isn’t this when you would want to use them? Worse they have been planning this for some time. Booking flights in August last year they failed to put those flights on their site so I could link my passes with the flights I wanted. Despite me chasing them to do so. They finally put them up but only some flights not all. Only then noting their restrictions. They exclude you by not putting up all your flights. Neither they or their credit card partners advertise or advertised this.

Original review: April 15, 2022

40 days after taking our money for a booking, Qantas cancelled our flight and offered a ridiculously inconvenient alternative. We were directed to their website, where under "Manage My Booking" all other flights were unavailable, even though the same flights had open seats in the new bookings screen. The only remaining option offered is "Cancel/Credit", which is how Qantas try to trick consumers into cancelling their own bookings (it gets Qantas off the hook from an ACCC perspective), and then book the desired flight at a much higher (30% more) price!!! It's a scam to make consumers pay more after they've already paid in full, well in advance, for a fair.

The customer service line (13 13 13) is a joke - hold times in excess of 2 hours, followed by operators who simply hang up when you reach the front of the queue. Qantas also avoid providing a customer service email address for Australia.... It's all a very deliberate setup to trick customers into cancelling their own bookings and accepting credits, instead of refunds. Alan Joyce needs to be removed. This sort of customer treatment is unethical and very, very much not "the spirit of Australia" which Qantas purport to exemplify!

Original review: April 8, 2022

On hold for 5 hours, finally got a non English speaking consultant, disconnected before I had my issue resolved. Alan Joyce shows utter arrogance and disregard towards his customers. Do not fly with this airline

Original review: April 6, 2022

My flight was cancelled 15 hours before departure and then 23 minutes later I am advised that I am on a different flight which is completely unacceptable. I want my money back so need to go on a 2 hour plus call wait to discuss with someone. I have done nothing wrong but am paying the penalty. QANTAS I hate you.

Original review: April 4, 2022

Qantas cannot be contacted, with no capability to contact via email/chat. The call centre took 4 hours to answer, only to advise to wait another day for a BPAY payment to be processed and flights confirmed, after already waiting for 4 days. After waiting, payment still failed to process, with the only option to resolve the issue, to call back and wait another 4 hours on hold. Qantas did not respond to a messenger chat sent 4 days earlier. Completely unacceptable customer service from a major airline. I called a competing airline regarding a return flight with the phone answered within 2 minutes.

Original review: March 28, 2022

My second day on hold, over 3 hours and still holding so far today. I need to change my Mobile number in my profile, can only be done by phone. I have an international flight in a few days so need to make sure I can receive messages. They are taking the Mickey now, this is disgraceful, deliberately under-resourcing customer service, treating all customer with absolute contempt. I won’t book Qantas again, been flying with them for 20 years.

Original review: March 26, 2022

Former Australian Icon now takes the 2022 crown for the most incompetent Australian company. Have 1 connecting international flight and have had to call them 6 times so far. They limit phone contact with 1 number and a skeleton staff. Their message says - "Our staff are working very hard to help you". They just don't have enough staff and gaslight everybody into thinking they have this incredible extraordinary level of demand.

Started with a surname issue and ended up ringing them 6 times so far:

1. Waited 3.5 hours and the customer service person said she had changed the name (soon discovered she did nothing).

2. Rang back again to get the name changed and waited 4.25 hours before call answered (this time the name was changed).

3. Had to change the departure date but the Manage my Booking would not let me because a name change had been made. Rang and waited 3.5 hours. Customer service person arranged for a flight credit which was emailed straight away and abruptly disconnected the call.

4. More than 30 hours had passed and I could not book another flight as the flight credit did not work (disrupted our whole itinerary). Called customer service again waited just over 4 hours and the call was disconnected on pick up.

5. Rang again and waited about 1.5 hours before speaking to customer service person (voice sounded the same as person in 1. above). She attempted to fix the flight credit but it still did not work (the error message changed from: "The flight voucher is still being prepared" to "This voucher can’t be used online. For assistance, call 13 13 13 (in Australia) or your local Qantas office. This will open a new tab or window in your browser.. (15114 - 0)".

She started to book a new flight for us but when questioned about seating she said we would have to wait 24 - 36 hours before we could select. I expressed my concern as we are a family with 2yr old and 9mth old children. After further discussion I requested a refund and was told she would check and then she disconnected the call - never rang back.

6. I am waiting on the phone again now (for just over 1.75 hrs).

***

--Qantas has serious customer service issues from quantity/quality of staff through to its thoughtless structured online processes. If good customer service is important for you - do not fly with Qantas--

Original review: March 20, 2022

I booked a business class ticket to Adelaide from Brisbane 2 weeks before departure. After booking I've never received an e-ticket or confirmation per email. I was only able to see my booking online and on the Qantas app. I didn't change any of my existing details with Qantas and on the same email address I've received tickets and confirmations before. After that I've tried to request an invoice online multiple times which ended in receiving an error message. I also tried to call customer service, which I gave up after waiting 1 hour in the queue and the offered call back never came.

Before the flight I checked in online which worked fine and received my confirmation of check-in and my boarding pass. Then, 2 hours before departure I received a call from Qantas and they told me the flight is oversold and I have to take the next one, which is 10 hours later or downgrade to economy class. Due to I had to be in Adelaide at a certain time I didn't have a choice and agreed to take the economy ticket, mostly I fly economy anyway.

When I asked what the price and the refund is going to be it turned out Qantas charges me $800 for a eco-flex ticket which usually only cost $600, and I know because I have booked that ticket multiple times before and even my return flight is eco-flex for $600. The lady on the phone told me she can only give me the currently available price which of course is much higher 2 hours before departure. So, not only am I downgraded shortly before the flight, on top of that I am punished for Qantas mistake of overselling and have to overpay for a ticket just to get to my desired destination in time without being offered a better deal or any kind of compensation. It's really not nice to feel being taken advantage of because I have a schedule.

Unfortunately Australia doesn't have many airlines to choose from and they get away with bad customer service. I guess they need more competition to be forced to improve their services. I never experienced such a bad customer service in over 10 years of frequent flying. 90% of my over 200 flights were done with Star Alliance and they offer great service. That really makes me miss the times back in Europe where airlines can't afford bad service and still value their customer especially when flying business class.

Original review: March 19, 2022

Fourth day in a row I have been left on hold for over 4 hours. I am unable to manage flight online as it is for an unaccompanied minor. Flights were to arrive at destination at midnight. This is against their guidelines when booking. Completely unacceptable when they are making billions each year. Customers are meant to be a priority for any business.

Original review: March 15, 2022

Over 4 months ago l have had to cancel a booking. Eventually after numerous emails over 3 months. I got my FF points back, but after 4.5 months still waiting for $ refund of taxes and charges, despite being told nearly 2 months ago, l would receive in 21 business days. Been a FF member FF or nearly 30 years however Qantas in the future will be my last option for airline travel. Had nearly a million FF points and am using them for electrical goods, as won't bother with Qantas flights. Comparatively, cancelled FF light insurance. Refund back in a week.

Original review: March 14, 2022

If you can avoid it, do not book with Qantas because their customer service is completely unacceptable. You may be ok if you book with their website are lucky enough to have everything run smoothly, but the minute you need customer service you will regret it. I had a flight booked with them in early 2020 to take advantage of anniversary deals they were offering at the time, but obviously COVID changed that and through no fault of mine Qantas cancelled my flight and issued a credit that there was no way to use for two years.

Fast forward to now when I'm finally able to reschedule my trip. First, my original booking number, which should have connected to a credit that was valid for another 9 months, only returned an error message online. In trying to resolve that, it quickly became apparent that the ONLY way to contact Qantas Customer Service is waiting forever on hold - no online form, no chat, no email, not even an option for them to call you back when ready. A frequent flyer number and selecting the option to book a flight did not appear to improve my priority to them.

To date, over multiple attempts I have clocked over 11 hours on hold with only two times that a representative answered after 2-2.5 hours; one attempt ended without success at over 3 hours. That alone is unacceptable since given the financial difficulties the airlines have had during this pandemic they should be bending over backwards to get flights booked and not give out refunds. My situation should have been a simple win-win - I essentially get a $1300 discount on a flight and they get another $900 or so from me due to the higher prices. Instead, I have been left feeling like my $1300 was stolen and I will never willingly do business with Qantas again.

Both of my current experiences with the representatives who bothered to talk with me were underwhelming and it remains to be seen if my difficulty is resolved. The first one assured me that I should have access to my credit with the new booking number she issued, but several days later that number continued to return the error message that it couldn't be used online despite her assurances that would change within a day or two. The second one then informed me that a two year old credit could only be redeemed over the phone. I resigned myself to that outcome until the price she quoted me was $1000 more than the website wanted to charge me (including taxes and fees) for the exact same flights at the exact same time she was looking at it.

I balked at that so she then put me on hold to find out more about using my credit online (ie so I could price shop); about 30 min later she informed that my credit could be converted into a "Qantas Pass" that would allow me to access the full amount online like a credit card. The other option would be to have them eventually mail me a check; and in that scenario I would use Expedia or similar to find another flight at full price. I decided to give them one last chance and agreed to the Qantas Pass with the caveat that if that didn't allow access to my money within 2 days they would be hearing from me for the check, even if that costs me another three hours on hold.

Original review: March 14, 2022

For the 4th time in 2 weeks I have had to call Qantas. In total I have spent over 17 hours on hold. I listened for 4 hours to a recording telling me a booking would be refunded if cancelled within 24 hours. Only to finally get through and be told this is not the case and I can only get a credit. In the past 2 weeks while spending all this time on hold I have been hung up on twice when the Customer Service person couldn't resolve the issue. I have lodged two complaints but not been contacted as stated.

Original review: March 12, 2022

I am gold card holder...Consecutive flight bookings and cancellations made my flight credits vouchers evaporating money. Be aware to check your credit if you happened to book a shorter distance flight with the initial credit and have to cancel again. First they won't issue you with a new code, when you call you are on the phone for hours to be cut off. Example: Return Business flights for 2 people Perth = Auckland booked in May 21. Cancelled due to Covid. Credit voucher 3400$. Booked 2 economy flights Perth to Kalgoorlie with voucher.. No credit left!!! Had to call centre to be told I had used up all my 3400$ credit on my KAL flights.

After done arguing, I got new code with 2461 $ credit. Booked 2 economy flights Perth to Tassie with credit voucher, had to cancel again due to lockdown and got credit voucher 2033$. I called numerous times, waited 2 to 3 hours to get an answer and then to be cut off. Got a call back last time and out of the magic hat, I got a separate code for the missing 428$ credit. Is this how Qantas tries to make money??? Your business model needs urgent review. Try this direct number instead of 131313, you get to speak to someone within 30 min to an hour. 0290671509

Qantas Company Information