Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.16/5

The Children's Place Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Children's Place?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Children's Place?

Original review: June 10, 2020

I placed an order online for some clothes with Children's Place on 27 May 2020. A few of the cheaper items got delivered but a large part of the order containing the more expensive items is still 'in process'. I have sent three emails and called numerous times. The call centre disconnects asking to call later and the emails are not even auto acknowledged. I have made the payment already and I am thinking of asking my credit card company to reverse the transaction.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I placed two orders on May 24th. I am still waiting on shipment! I have sent several emails with no response. I have called twice. Both times I was told that my items were packaged and ready for pick up. Their excuse is that the delivery people will not pick up. I do a lot of online shopping and this seems to be the only company that do not have a service that picks up items on a regular basis. Hahahahaha! The second call I caught them in a lie when they said that they were waiting for a store to package up the items and ship after they told me everything was ready and waiting. Then they tried to tell me that it takes 10 business days to ship.... It has been longer than 10 business days. This place is straight garbage! They will get not one more penny from me!

Original review: June 9, 2020

I was making 2 orders to Spain recently. I ordered many things because of the high shipping and tax costs. We had 6 coupons that we used and it was a super offer. After we made the order, Children’s Place just cancelled some of the items, because the order was probably too cheap and without any info they just send it to Spain. Without our favourite things and most expensive ones in the order. The coupons are used, we don’t have them anymore.

Couple days later we made another order and we put to the basket same items but regular price without the extra coupons. The order was taking much more time this time. Finally they did the same thing. Best items from the order they just cancelled without any information and sent the package. I was writing to them 9 days in a row now - no response! Lack of professionalism, 0 contact, 0 responsibility. Horrible customer service! Phone contact - nothing! Always hanging up the phone and never ending story with too much customers in the line! The only thing is the children’s clothes are nice. Other than that, they just do what they want without any respect to the customer! 1 star is only for the clothes. If I could I would give 000 zerooo!

Original review: June 6, 2020

Gymboree was my favourite clothing store of all time and was SO excited to see it pop up associated with the Children's Place and... only tiny sizes and not the larger sizes Gymboree used to carry. It was such cool/hippy-ish styling and every time I look it's just those teeny tiny sizes and that's it.

Original review: June 1, 2020

I ordered on 5/20 and an authorization was put on my card for the amount of my bill. Then upon shipping, they charged my account the price of the item as every item shipped separately plus shipping which was suppose to be free.

Original review: May 26, 2020

The order I placed was split in separate shipments. Even though shipments are taking longer due to Covid, the shipment had no updated tracking as if the package was never dropped at the carrier. It’s been a month still no package. The Customer service number says they have high call volume and then just disconnects, I have sent multiple unanswered emails. No way to connect with anyone for refund or Updated shipping, and no product has been received. Will have to go through my bank for a dispute. Children’s Place is failing its customers So beware.

Original review: May 26, 2020

I ordered over $200 worth of stuff and wanted to return 2 things. Their 45 day return policy toy stores is no help as the 45 days are almost over but of course my bill came on time. I tried contacting them dozens of times with no response. A few items I ordered had not yet come after a month and the baby almost grew out of that size, so I sent an email to cancel the rest of the order. That was of course ignored and today the rest of the shipment came. I have never dealt with a worse company. They do not have bad customer service -they have no customer service!!

Original review: May 26, 2020

I placed an online order with The Children’s Place. My order was for the amount of $63. They took the full amount with an additional amount of $63. Customer service told me to call back so they can put money back into my account, and I never received anything back. So they pretty much robbed me for money. Now I’m having a hard time talking with someone.

Original review: May 26, 2020

This company is absolutely awful! I placed an order and was immediately charged in full. My items never arrived and customer service refused to provide any updates and they refused to refund my money. It was over a month and I missed the opportunity to give the items as a gift. The company still refuses to issue a refund. Stay away from them, they are crooks!!

Original review: May 25, 2020

First off I’ve recently ordered 25 pcs from this place for my oldest daughter granddaughter and newborn and 14 items were canceled the next morning. Now my oldest daughter (4) father and I co-parent Soo if I need anything We worked it out together. I my daughter is getting bigger while our time is standing still I decided to order from these people.

I tried to reach out to them in regards to my canceled order on the 22 of May no response. Got an e-mail later that day saying my order will be delivered on the 22 no order. Tepid calling the recording hangs up on me so I email them no response, I’ve tried tracking it through UPS. It should up in Los Angeles at 1:30am of which that’s where I am still no package. They said it was out for delivery and the driver was in transit still no package. So after sending another email today I thought I would read the reviews and was horrified. Now I have to share this with my daughter's father cause now I’m concerned about his credit card being misused by these people that allegedly took from others.

The Children's Place Company Information