Find a Tires partner

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Bridgestone Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bridgestone Tires?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bridgestone Tires?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

I bought a Nissan Armada in 2018 with brand new tires good looking tires. They were Bridgestone and like the vehicle nice vehicle the tires look really good but after 2 1/2 years started deteriorating. I rotated in time and at the end of 2 1/2 years I’ll call Bridgestone about it and simple they just told me that they didn’t warranty anything that a spot with a new car. They should be ashamed Selling this product to the American public. No wonder people Go and purchase tires from other countries. Hopefully they can read my complaint and do something about it. Appreciate it. One person from USA!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I bought four ECOPIA EP422 PLUS tires through Costco in April 2020. My vehicle is an European Market Import with the odometer and dashboard in metric system, registered in Canada. The proposed Warranty: 70k miles, equivalent to 120k kilometres. When the tires were installed, the odometer clocked 432,000 km. The tires were rotated more frequently at the suggestion of Meineke in Missoula after a thorough inspection. So I rotated the tires about every 2k miles or 3k kilometres, instead of the general suggestion of every 6k miles or 10k kilometres. The tires were wearing evenly without any further issues other than the thread clocking already 4/32nds in June 2021 with the odometer clocking 475,000 km, which is about 30k miles or 50k kilometres, literally less than half of the proposed warranty. Costco will not rotate the tires anymore if it reaches 2/32nds.

To add insult to injury, one of the tires blew flat in Nevada on a paved road but the air temperature was around 106 F which means the pavement was very hot. Above 120 F, we believe it blew by going slow over one of those horrible cattle guards that have sometimes sharp edges. I didn't drive the tire flat that long and it had been already damaged on the walls. The warranty is void in said case, but the tire personnel at Costco told me that Bridgestone makes tires with soft walls, in contrast with their competitors who will make the walls much harder to avoid said damage. Tires wear faster by driving at higher speeds, albeit I rarely exceeded my own cruising speed of 55 MPH or 90 km/h. With all the science data exposed above and being myself a scientist, my conclusion is that I have been scammed and I should try to recover some of the costs in court, and I am never purchasing Bridgestone tires again.

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I purchased a set of sr22 tires for my motorcycle and got the rebate. During the pandemic I lost the card. When I found it it had expired. I called the rebate center. First rep, "No problem. I'll put you on with that department. They can issue a new one." Second rep, "No we will not. It's expired. You lost your money." So I emailed Bridgestone and asked, "Are you just keeping my money?" "No we will take care of it." Great! Then starts the circle of emails "Where did you buy them? When? Etc." I emailed the invoice to them and waited. "Oh you bought at Bike Bandit. They're a third party. Did you ask them?" I said, "No the rebate was Bridgestone."

Then an email comes back. "You should call the rebate center." I said, "I did and told you this in the beginning." Then another email. "You should call bike bandit or the rebate center." Again I did and you said you would take care of it. Now all you're doing is running me in circles. I guess you're not going to help. No response after that. Horrible customer service wasted my time for nothing. How many people do they get to take money from every year. And where else would you buy your motorcycle tires from except a third party.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Purchased Bridgestone Ecopia tires less than one year ago for my Audi Q5. Went to have tires rotated and with less than 15K miles, had major treadwear and had to be replaced. Keep them rotated, balanced, and all 4 were worn the same. NEVER purchase Bridgestone! Never do you get only 15K out of a set of tires rated for 70K. Worst product ever!

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Bridgestone Dueler tires came as original equipment on my 2019 Subaru Outback. Tread wear is OK at 22,000 miles but tires are noisy, out-of-round and rough riding. Stay away from these tires. I had one develop a sidewall blister. I’m going to replace soon with Continental or Michelin.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

My brand new 2018 Lexus RX350 is equipped with Bridgestone Tires, model TX8A EC1. The car is 2 years old with about 14000 miles and the two rear types are down to zero thread and the two front ones are good for another few months (per tire store inspection). This is the first car I ever owned with tires that do not last the lease terms (3 yr, 36k miles). Talking to Bridgestone, my impression is that they do not stand behind their product, and don't care. You can bet my next lease car (11 months to go) will not have Bridgestone tires.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

When you buy a new car DO NOT let them put Bridgestone tires on it. One of the Bridgestone tires on my new Toyota Highlander came completely apart and I told them I wanted 4 Michelin tires put on it. Luckily I was not on a highway and was able to get to the side of the road. At this point the dealership will only replace the one. I am still trying to deal with the dealership, but will probably have to go to Toyota. Cannot trust the other 3 Bridgestone tires, and NEVER will! Wish there was a place to post pictures, you wouldn't believe it. The tires only had 3145 miles on them.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Scratched my wife's brand new wheels. Do go elsewhere. Sorry service. Would they scratch my 2019 better wheels if I brought it in? Not giving them the chance!!!! Go somewhere else. This place is no good and corporate sucks too-taking no respo.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Stay away from Bridgestone. I bought a new 2019 Honda CRV-EX in May 2019 With Bridgestone tires. One of the tires failed to pass mandatory state inspection with only 20,000 miles on the vehicle. The other three tires are showing excess wear. Tires were properly rotated per recommended Honda maintenance. Bridgestone warranty does not provide warranty coverage! I was stunned. $800 for four replacement tires (AWD vehicle). I am trying to get some help from Honda dealer but am not optimistic. Don’t purchase Bridgestone tires. Other reviews suggest they are of consistently poor quality. I will advise Honda (probably to no avail) that they should not install these tires on new vehicles.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I got a new car from Honda, got Bridgestone tires in it. Piece of rubber came out and honda service guy told not to drive it may blowout. I called Bridgestone warranty and was told since I have the original tires on the car when we purchased it brand new from Honda dealer.. they said it is not covered. Horrible customer service and not willing to back up their tires. Do not trust the tires Honda puts on their new vehicles.

Bridgestone Tires Company Information