2. Automotive

Take an Extended Auto Warranty Quiz

Get matched with an Authorized Partner

Find my match

Bridgestone Tires Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bridgestone Tires?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bridgestone Tires?

Original review: April 1, 2021

I purchased a set of sr22 tires for my motorcycle and got the rebate. During the pandemic I lost the card. When I found it it had expired. I called the rebate center. First rep, "No problem. I'll put you on with that department. They can issue a new one." Second rep, "No we will not. It's expired. You lost your money." So I emailed Bridgestone and asked, "Are you just keeping my money?" "No we will take care of it." Great! Then starts the circle of emails "Where did you buy them? When? Etc." I emailed the invoice to them and waited. "Oh you bought at Bike Bandit. They're a third party. Did you ask them?" I said, "No the rebate was Bridgestone."

Then an email comes back. "You should call the rebate center." I said, "I did and told you this in the beginning." Then another email. "You should call bike bandit or the rebate center." Again I did and you said you would take care of it. Now all you're doing is running me in circles. I guess you're not going to help. No response after that. Horrible customer service wasted my time for nothing. How many people do they get to take money from every year. And where else would you buy your motorcycle tires from except a third party.

Original review: March 17, 2021

Purchased Bridgestone Ecopia tires less than one year ago for my Audi Q5. Went to have tires rotated and with less than 15K miles, had major treadwear and had to be replaced. Keep them rotated, balanced, and all 4 were worn the same. NEVER purchase Bridgestone! Never do you get only 15K out of a set of tires rated for 70K. Worst product ever!

Get buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2020

Bridgestone Dueler tires came as original equipment on my 2019 Subaru Outback. Tread wear is OK at 22,000 miles but tires are noisy, out-of-round and rough riding. Stay away from these tires. I had one develop a sidewall blister. I’m going to replace soon with Continental or Michelin.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

My brand new 2018 Lexus RX350 is equipped with Bridgestone Tires, model TX8A EC1. The car is 2 years old with about 14000 miles and the two rear types are down to zero thread and the two front ones are good for another few months (per tire store inspection). This is the first car I ever owned with tires that do not last the lease terms (3 yr, 36k miles). Talking to Bridgestone, my impression is that they do not stand behind their product, and don't care. You can bet my next lease car (11 months to go) will not have Bridgestone tires.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

When you buy a new car DO NOT let them put Bridgestone tires on it. One of the Bridgestone tires on my new Toyota Highlander came completely apart and I told them I wanted 4 Michelin tires put on it. Luckily I was not on a highway and was able to get to the side of the road. At this point the dealership will only replace the one. I am still trying to deal with the dealership, but will probably have to go to Toyota. Cannot trust the other 3 Bridgestone tires, and NEVER will! Wish there was a place to post pictures, you wouldn't believe it. The tires only had 3145 miles on them.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

Scratched my wife's brand new wheels. Do go elsewhere. Sorry service. Would they scratch my 2019 better wheels if I brought it in? Not giving them the chance!!!! Go somewhere else. This place is no good and corporate sucks too-taking no respo.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

Stay away from Bridgestone. I bought a new 2019 Honda CRV-EX in May 2019 With Bridgestone tires. One of the tires failed to pass mandatory state inspection with only 20,000 miles on the vehicle. The other three tires are showing excess wear. Tires were properly rotated per recommended Honda maintenance. Bridgestone warranty does not provide warranty coverage! I was stunned. $800 for four replacement tires (AWD vehicle). I am trying to get some help from Honda dealer but am not optimistic. Don’t purchase Bridgestone tires. Other reviews suggest they are of consistently poor quality. I will advise Honda (probably to no avail) that they should not install these tires on new vehicles.

Original review: July 30, 2020

I got a new car from Honda, got Bridgestone tires in it. Piece of rubber came out and honda service guy told not to drive it may blowout. I called Bridgestone warranty and was told since I have the original tires on the car when we purchased it brand new from Honda dealer.. they said it is not covered. Horrible customer service and not willing to back up their tires. Do not trust the tires Honda puts on their new vehicles.

Original review: July 28, 2020

We had a blowout on the freeway with a Bridgestone tire. Whole tire shredded with hanging rubber. I called Bridgestone warranty and was told since I have the original tires on the car when we purchased it brand new from Arrowhead Honda it is not covered. The tires I see are from Japan. Horrible customer service and not willing to back up their tires. Do not trust the tires Honda puts on their new vehicles.

Original review: May 30, 2020

Our 2019 Honda Cr-V came with Bridgestone Tires. Never will accept them again on a new vehicle that we purchase in the future. They are very hard and super noisy. The more we drive it, the noisier it gets. Ride is terrible.

Bridgestone Tires Company Information