Bridgestone Tires

Compare Tires

Research top Tires recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I purchased a 2015 Honda Sport new from a Honda Dealership and I have replaced the tires three times. There are no problems with the alignment of suspension but tires only last 15,000 miles. Honda has placed all new tires on the car and done the alignment/suspension checks. Tires are rotated every 3000 miles and according to Honda, the car has never been out of alignment/no suspension problems. Just horrible situation as I now own a vehicle that literally "cups" the tires almost immediately with such loud road noise. It is depressing to drive the car and new tires last only a few months. Dealership is telling me nothing they can do about it until Honda places a recall on this model.

Honda puts cheap Bridgestone tires. I purchased a 2014 accord sport rotated tires did all scheduled/main. I have 33k and the tires are cupping. The noise started around 12k. I will not buy another honda with these tires. It's like driving a monster truck the sound. Worst tires. Do not buy.

The Bridgestone tires were included with a new vehicle purchase. On my SUV, they seem to have substantial road noise. I have had two instances whereby I picked up a nail causing two tires to lose air requiring a patch/plug.

My truck came with Bridgestone tires on it, I got 55,000 out of them. Best I ever got out of a set of Michelin tires was 40,000 miles. I have never gotten in a jam that I haven't been able to get out of. They look good and ride extremely well. Plus they help me get 22.5 miles per gallon on the road which is not too bad for a 6,000 pounds pick up going 75 miles per hour. Would I recommend Bridgestone tires for pickup trucks, You bet I would. They have served me very well in the 8 years I have had my truck.

The Bridgestones I have now are great. I had another set of Bridgestones bought at Firestone with a warranty and they were good until I picked up a nail. Firestone said that Bridgestone tire wasn't made anymore and substituted their Firestone version which was a nightmare for me and the next Brigdestone replacement was a Firestone replacement another nightmare. I do not do business with Firestone anymore.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bridgestone Tires?

I've got run flat Bridgestone Dueler 400 tires on my Toyota Rav4 and the original set lasted for 55,000 miles with just one flat and 4 years of service. The singular downside is that they tend to be a bit noisy and don't provide a perfectly smooth ride.

My tires not only give me a great ride but they are durable, which is why I purchased them. I get 70k miles from these without a problem. I've had different tires in the past but nothing like Bridgestone duravis 700 265/70/17.

We are using the winter tires, Blizzak. They are approx 20,000 miles in mileage and are very good. My wife has to drive in snowy conditions and they have better traction than any I have found. I was born in Alaska and now live in Colorado, and we are more confident while driving with these tires. We have heavy snows as well as warm wet snows that ice up the highways. They work well on both. We test our tires three ways, on a snowy day we stop on hill greater than 12% grade and restart climbing the hill, 2nd we try stopping on icy roads and thirdly starting out at slick intersections. They aren't as good as studded tires but are the next best and most States don't allow studded tires anymore.

I live in Colorado. All Terrain tires work great in snow and every other condition. I have the Dueler a/t and I would not get any other tire. I tried "LE2" tires. They are not made for Colorado conditions. They are strictly a rainy day tire, not good in a light snow. It does not fit the bill.

Researched several tires and reviews. Bridgestone tires are good overall seasonal tire, has an aggressive tread, smooth, provides good, quiet traction and control in all weather and road conditions. The vehicle is a 4 X 4 light truck so off road traction was also important. When I looked at the tread and quiet ride rating, it was time to upgrade to Bridgestone. I also had a set of Bridgestone tires on a previous vehicle that performed very well.

Known brand with excellent motor sport history. Had the tires for 45000km. They’re 18 inch diameter, 245mm wide, round, black, rubber, silicon construction, tyre shaped tyres, with tyre like attributes. Usually wrapped around my alloy wheels, and filled with fresh purified air. Great levels of grip on dry and wet. Quiet and look good. Bridgestone Sporty Style written on the sidewalls.

The vehicle came equipped with Bridgestone tires. These are oversize tires. Front tires narrower than the rear tires. It hugs the road well at high speed around sharp curves.

Tires have tread pattern and quality of materials make them a good fit for my use of the vehicle. For the 15k mileage I’ve had the tires, there's very little wear on them. I have used Firestone tires for years and they provide me with great mileage.

Great reviews & great price. This is the best tire for the buck. They are long-wearing, and provide excellent traction in all kinds of weather, including in snow and rain, with no hydroplaning in rain also. These tires also come with the best manufacturer's warranty I've ever seen.

This set of tires I have right now, I'm not really happy with. They have worn out unevenly and I've had one blow out on the side, not where the tread is. Because of that the front end drifts to the right at 50 mph. The tires should have been on a recall list. They are dangerous because they wear out on the side causing blowouts. It usually happens at high speed.

I've never used winter tires before. The winters in Utah aren't that bad so I've always used good all season tires such as Continental Extreme DWS and Michelin Premier. However, I decided to drive for Uber and Lyft this winter to earn some extra Christmas money and often found myself driving passengers up to Park City. Park City is about 3000 miles higher in elevation than the Salt Lake valley and as such, as much colder temperatures as well as a lot more snow.

With using new, high tier all season tires, I still found myself sliding and losing traction quite a bit, which is somewhat expected with a all season tire. However, I opted to install some Blizzaks on my car (front wheel drive, Acura TL) and the difference was absolutely amazing. I don't know how they do it. I'm not driving on the road. It's either packed snow on the road, so matted down that it essentially looks like a "white" road, or a combination of "wet" ice that has been melted with salt or brine but re-froze due to extra low temperatures. I'm able to go up steep inclines with roads coated in ice, can corner as if the road was dry, and much to my dismay, I'm not able to "drift" into a turn by pulling the e-brake because the back tires bite the snow and ice so hard that I literally cannot break the rear end of the car free. :)

Over the snowy weekend, the majority of rideshare drivers were off the roads due to nasty winter road conditions but I trucked through it like it was dry ground. I'm definitely converted to these tires and will certainly use them for winter from now on. The downside to these tires is they have an average life of 12,000 - 15,000 miles due to the silica and soft rubber compound. As such, it's wise to only put them on once the bad snow starts, and take them off as soon as the average temperature maintains about 50 degrees. In Utah that's about mid-November to March. Also, they're quite expensive. I paid $114 per tire for size 17".

Had these winter tires on for 2 winters so maybe 14-15000 miles. Put them on again this season and the car was all over the place. Spun out today. Rainy day but the Blizzaks should have been able to handle that. Hit retaining wall. Not hurt but quite shaken. Tire pressure was to specs... The wet road just made the tail wag like a happy puppy, not safe for driving. I feel I'm a good driver but these tires are dangerous!

Picked up the new Audi Q5 on Saturday evening with OEM Bridgestone tires. Had a rear tire blowout on Friday - 7 days after buying the car. Traveling on the expressway at highway speed and the rear tire exploded. Only the sidewall bead remained on the rim. The rubber dented the lower rear quarter panel. This is my second bad experience with Bridgestone. First was with my Lexus RX450H - the OEM Bridgestones only lasted 15,000miles. I have since had 2 sets of Michelins and each set lasted over 50K.

These are my OEM tires on my 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid with 13,000 miles. The tires are the OEM Bridgestone Turanza EL400-02 tires. I have discussed the problem with Le Mieux & Son Toyota in Green Bay, WI. The owner is Tom Le Mieux and is the person I talked with among his service manager and Tom ** the salesman. The wear on the tires is actually even across the tires at 7/32-8/32 on all tires. You will notice that the center tread pattern is almost gone each tire and extending into the next tread pattern on each side of the middle tread. There has been NO over inflation of the tires and the tires have been rotated three times now according to the service manager and my maintenance book.

Per Tom Le Mieux and his staff there is nothing that they will do to rectify the problem of the odd center tread pattern wear. Toyota puts this junk on their vehicles and one should only expect to get 20,000 miles from them. Losing the tread pattern is a SAFETY ISSUE and the tires should be replaced. Anyone ever heard of hydroplaning? I bought a 2007 Camry with the same tires on it and basically had a similar wear issue problem in 2008. At that time Bridgestone was also having problems with these Turanza tires and Toyota replaced my tires. Not this time they say. I say Toyota should stop putting these inferior tires on their new cars. I will pay the extra $200.00 on the total purchase of the car.

Bought a used Taurus with nearly new Bridgestone P205/65R15 tires last year. Noticed a little road noise when test driving the car and figured it had a rear wheel bearing starting to fail but since I am a mechanic it didn't worry me. Soon discovered that the noise was rear tires when I rotated them to the front, but without purchase documents warranty was not an option. Now, 12,000 miles later the tires are wearing weird and belts are separating on two of the 4 tires. Way to go Firestone/Bridgestone! Hope you guys are making lots of $$$ off of your sorry ass tires cause none of the cars in our 6 car family will ever be buying your products for as long as I am alive.

I was a victim of a crime, arson to be exact. The individual poured an immense amount of gasoline on my vehicle but specially on my tires and even after being set on fire for quite a bit of time (10 minutes) my Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo USED tires had minor damage. Only one of the tires took some serious damage and even then it didn't explode!! What other tire can take some serious damage like that?

Today my wife was on the freeway when her Bridgestone tire literally exploded! Smoke pouring out of the right side of the car. Luckily she was in the right lane and was able to manage getting her Toyota Camry off the road, though had difficulty controlling the car. Her 2015 Camry Hybrid was purchased new and has had one tire fail some thousands of miles ago, and now this one. Mileage on her car: 15,000. We are going to have all her Bridgestones pulled off her car and replaced with Michelins. She dodged a bullet today and we are not going to tempt fate. Awful and dangerous tires. Shame on Firestone!

Bridgestone Potenza 215/55/R17 2016 Tires - I have a new 2016 Camry SE with 417 miles on it and while driving on the highway the right front tire went flat with no pressure warning. I pulled over within seconds and I had to change the tire. There were bulges in several areas of the tire. I WANT BRIDGESTONE TO replace my tire for free. This is a poor quality tire and I suspect the other tires may fail also and will need to have the dealer inspect all of them.

I have a 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR with 4,500 miles. I developed a knot on the side of one of the tires. Bridgestone 195/55R/16. Went to Nissan Dealer and they sent me to Firestone for warranty. The manual said take to Firestone. The Firestone people said pothole. Pothole no coverage. First physic people I have ever met. Would not cover under warranty. Do not buy Firestone/Bridgestone products, they do not stand behind their products.

I bought a new 2015 Honda Accord Sport with these tires (Bridgestone Potenza 235 45R 18 Tires). Have them rotated every time the oil is changed. At 15,000 miles they started making terrible road noise. Honda told me that 2 of the tires had cupped out. Blamed it on alignment. The car has been properly maintained and I am the only driver and am 61 years old and drive very carefully. I have never hit any potholes or hit anything for that matter. These tires are in my opinion very low quality. I can't believe Honda is putting this crap on their cars.

I can't seem to find the right words to express the depth of anger and disappointment I have in these tires. Bought them in 3/2015 for my 2012 Infiniti G37 X. Now in 02/2016, they are showing severe signs chunking and braking, big chunks of rubber just missing. These tires were rather expensive in comparison to other brands so when I bought them I thought I was investing in a reliable product. Unfortunately they didn't live up to their expensive value. I would never recommend them to anyone and I hope they get discontinued as they are a safety concern. $900 on a piece of junk. In fact "piece of junk" can't even describe how crappy these tires are. I will never ever buy any Bridgestone product again.

Bridgestone Ecopia EP422 Plus Tires - Car has as original equipment for brand new auto purchased in Dec 2014. Noticed recently the two front tires had worn considerably on the outer side of each. I had them rotated at 7,256 in August at dealership. I also maintain proper air inflation. My car currently has just 3,100 miles. Worse mileage I have ever experienced in my 49 years of driving/car ownership. Told it was an alignment issue by dealership. Car never showed any signs of this problem. What is a consumer to do - have his alignment checked every 5000 miles now?? Another way for the auto industry to screw the consumer. And for this wear to have occurred in roughly 6000 miles seems outrageous. I am getting rid of them and going with Michelin. These tires are obviously poor quality that is being given to us consumers on certain new cars.

I bought these tires for my Mercedes S500 two years ago. I don't drive crazy. I drive to work, stores, church and a little bit of freeway driving. They are now bald and just had to pay an additional $280 to replace tires that cost me $600 originally. I wish I had reviewed this website - called Bridgestone. That's just what you get. No refund. No nothing. Tires rated at 80,000 miles should only last 20,000 cause I start and stop frequently - really?

I bought $30 tires from Walmart for my daughter's car who drives crazy and they lasted 40,000 miles. Bridgestone you need to figure out how to make a tire that lasts cause I am NOT going to spend that much on tires and have them last 1/4 of the miles you rate them at - that's absolutely ridiculous and yes you pro-rated the warranty but that should start at 40,000 miles. I will not buy Bridgestone again and I will tell many people about this.

I wish I had read about Firestone first. Bought 4 new Bridgestone tires with balance and alignment. Drove 2,500 miles complaining about shaking. Finally $600.00 tires were never balanced which of course meant no alignment. Now tires are worn on sides and one of my calibrator was also messed up. That was dangerous driving for highway every day. Any reimbursement?? Nope won't be going back there.

I can't seem to find the right words to express the depth of anger and dissapointment I have in these tires. Bought them in April 2014 for my 2011 Nissan Sunny. Now in October 2015, they are showing severe signs of dry rots plus I get extreme vibrations at 120 km/h. These tires were rather expensive in comparison to other brands so when I bought them I thought I was investing in a reliable product. Unfortunately they didn't live up to their expensive value. I would never recommend them to anyone and I hope they get discontinued as they are a safety concern. $230 on a piece of junk, in fact "piece of junk" can't even describe how crappy these tires are. I will never ever buy any Bridgestone product again.

Bridgestone Tires Company Profile