Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty
3.58/5

Get peace of mind

Find comfort knowing your vehicle is covered with an extended warranty.

Extend my warranty

158 Bridgestone Tires Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 27, 2018

Excellent performance on and off the road. Smooth riding and quick stopping features. Durable and tough in wet conditions. The pricing of the tires are expensive but, it is worth it.

Original review: June 23, 2018

We have had no problems with the Bridgestone tires we purchased from Costco. The price seemed to be reasonable for our Honda Odyssey 2003. We purchased these tires in November of 2017.

Get expert buying tips about Tires delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 12, 2018

I have had these tires on my car since at least 2013. I get good wear out of them, and bought them at Discount Tire, so they take good care of me.

Original review: May 1, 2019

Warning: To all those who have special ordered or purchased their Jeep with the "Sport Package 24C" option on the 2016, 2017 & 2018 JK Wranglers. We special ordered the 2017 Jeep wrangler unlimited April which came with stylized 16 wheels and these tires. I've always complain about this tires since day one. They are very bouncy and hard to maintain the correct PSI. After about 15K miles the tires sidewalls started flexing really bad (side to side). One morning watched the wife drive off to work and noticed when she hit a dip/bump in the road. The rear tires moved from side to side very pronounced, so much so I was in fear that the tires would blow out or pop off the rims.

I've since contacted Bridgestone and informed them of these issues. In return, Bridgestone spokesperson tells me that our tires are still warranted. They would need to inspect these tires at a local retailer and could end up having them replaced by Bridgestone. I could care less about these tires & don't want this current set replaced with another set of Bridgestone Dueler tires. Because of this we're going to be mounting a new set of tires on our Reproduction Hardrock wheels very soon (like within the next few weeks). I've since contacted Bridgestone about via Twitter and other formats, but they aren't willing to offer support claiming I need to have these tires inspected. I told them that I need to know what Bridgestone is willing to do or offer IF these tires are found in error.

Again Bridgestone spokesperson doesn't answer. We've drive on these tires for almost 2 years and they continue to get worse. Bouncy, over flexing sidewalls and hard to maintain a constant PSI. If you've ordered or purchased these tires for your Jeep, Be prepared to experience the same issues we have had over these last 2 years. Side to side movement, hard to maintain the correct psi, bounciness and all over the road. Best replace these tires with something else and as soon as possible.

Original review: April 14, 2019

I purchased a new Honda CRV 2017 in October 2018. Always got tires rotated and inspected. Just last week one of my tires shredded apart and looks to be dry rotted. Had vehicle towed to dealer and they could not tell me cause of tire problem. Although one serviceman at dealer stated tire looked dry rotted. Another tire specialist stated same thing and that the tire was a bad tire. Going to Bridgestone to see what the have to say. I had to purchase a new tire from dealer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bridgestone Tires?

Original review: March 31, 2019

I purchased a new Lexus RX 450h in August 2016. It came equipped with Bridgestone Ecopia tires that are wear-rated for 65,000 miles. Although these tires have been meticulously maintained, they are quickly approaching replacement status at only 12,000 miles. They clearly will require replacement in 3,000 miles or less, and will definitely NOT be replaced with another set of Bridgestones!

Original review: March 26, 2019

We purchased our 2017 CRV less than two years ago. In that amount of time we put just over 30k on it. Average driving. But the car has failed its very first inspection because the Bridgestone times were near bald. Bridgestone claims "Tires used in commercial service and original equipment tires on new vehicles have no mileage warranty." Are you kidding me? We're so annoyed and Honda can't do anything for us even though the bumper to bumper warranty is still in effect.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

New 2017 Toyota Camry came with Bridgestone Turanza tires. All 4 tires are worn out at just 26K miles. Called Bridgestone and was told that OEMs don't have any mileage warranty. Wonder why? Poor choice by Toyota to put these tires on a new car.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I purchased 4 new Bridgestone Potenza tires for my Mercedes Benz sl550. The car sits 5 days a week. Called Bridgestone and told them when I first start driving the car vibrates. After 10-12 miles it is normal. The tires have flat spots. They told me to move the car every day or lift it off of the floor. Are they crazy. I never had a problem with other tire companies. I have owned Mercedes Benz cars for 30 years and purchased a lot of tires. I guess the $1000 i that I paid is down the drain. Beware of this company.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I have owned many new cars since I started driving. I have put new tires on all of them. My latest car is a brand new Honda CRV. I have only driven 30,000 miles. I have had them rotated and balanced and guess what? I already need new tires. The back tires have absolutely no tread. Steer clear!

Original review: Jan. 3, 2019

Bought a new Subaru Outback in 2016 which came with the Dueler tires as stock. 32,556 miles and several rotations later, I need to replace all four. I live in NW Iowa, so snowy, icy roads are the rule in the winter and great road conditions in the summer. The low tire pressure warning kept coming up every few days around 31,000 miles so I checked out the tires and concluded all needed to be replaced, which was confirmed by my regular repair shop. I wasn't expecting that since I've never gotten such bad use out of tires in my 27 years of owning a car. I'll never buy these junk tires again and if I purchase another Outback with them on it, they'll be changed out asap. Cannot recommend in good faith.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2018

I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado that had Bridgestone Dueler tires 255/70/17. The dealership rotated the tires every time they were suppose to be rotated and did alignment checks and its air pressure monitoring system makes sure proper amount of air is in every tire. This truck was treated very gentle. Did not haul or tow anything. These tires were in need of replacing with only 27000 miles on them. The wear bars are even with the tread and failed the penny test. These tires are junk and after only 27000 miles had to be replaced!!!

I had to spend money that I saved up for Christmas to buy my family gifts instead I had to buy new tires and Bridgestone reply was that the original equipment tires have no mileage warranty and they will do nothing!!! They are saying that as long as the tires make it to the dealership they do not care how many miles the tires are good for. The email said, "We are sorry and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you." Apologizing for tires they knew were junk.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Turanza EL440 BW 2235/40R19 92V - I have a 2018 Toyota Camry with 29,983 miles on it. The tread depth is already 2/32" on all 4 tires. These tires are way too expensive to wear out this quickly. Additionally, most tire stores do not have them in stock, so customers have to order the tires. Toyota did a great job redesigning the body style of the Camry for 2018, but this was a very poor tire choice. I plan to purchase Goodyear tires. Bridgestone should offer some compensation to customers who experience premature tire wear.

Original review: July 17, 2018

Tire Blowout at 17k miles - I own a 2016 Lexus GX 460 that came with Bridgestone Dueler tires. While driving to work, my front passenger blew the side wall. It was like someone sliced it with a knife all the way around. We normally don't drive this 2 and half year old car but I decided to take it to work that day. The Dealer told me that the tire has no warranty and it will cost $400 to replace it. My other trucks run on Michelin tires and never had a problem. I am contacting Bridgestone to see what they can do. Will update.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Bought a new Toyota Camry with Bridgestone tires. Have 29000 miles and one of the tires blew out leaving only the sidewalls on the rim. Went to Toyota dealership and was told that the tires have no warranty on them unless we pay for the dealer’s warranty, What a rip off. Never buy a car with Bridgestone tires again.

Original review: June 24, 2018

The tries came on my 2015 Toyota Highlander and I have had problem with them holding air. The ride and handling is only ok. But I can't wait to get rid of them and get some better tires.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Bridgestone Turanza on a Lexus ES 350. Noisy/worn out at 22000. ** factory tires... shame on Lexus. I've had much better tires from Tire Kingdom bargain bin.

Original review: June 17, 2018

These tires wore completely out at 32,000 miles. They had warranty of 55,000 and the dealer would not do anything for the low mileage I got. I rotated every 5K.

Original review: June 13, 2018

I got a puncture in one tire. I was told because it is a run flat tire it could not be repaired, so 2 tires and $800 later I got my car back. This is the only company that even makes that tire.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I purchased TATA Tiago last year 2017 and after 24000 KM back tire got blast from sidewall. I lodged a complain to check my tire and Bridgestone engineer visited and saying "It's due to your fault tire got blast," I want to know what I did so tire got blast? I can see this is tire weakness issue hence tire blast from sidewall but Bridgestone engineer not accepting things and they are saying purchaser new tire, if Bridgestone tire will run only 24000KM then what is us, why they are playing with people life.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Purchased brand new Honda Accord Sport that came with Bridgestone tires on. The tires start couping really bad after 10000. Call Bridgestone. They blame Honda’s shocks, Called Honda. They blame the tires. Bridgestone acknowledge that they have problems with this tires on this model and offered 15% off to put on the same tires. Why would I use the same tires if they’re known to go bad? I have 20000 miles and I have to get new tires on my own expense.

Original review: May 11, 2018

Replaced 3 run flat tires after the sidewall blew out. Yes I hit a moderate pothole. Have hit potholes as aggressive as this with Pirelli Tires and no blowouts. This is two separate times. Once back right tire blew. Second time both front and back blew, car had to be towed both times. Run flats don’t work.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I bought 4 new tires from Discount Tire in Asheville NC - April 2016. Now, 12.1.17, the tires I purchased are just about worn down to the tread lines. ONLY 8,000 miles on them. My mechanic said that my Mercedes had no issue with alignment, so they were pretty much just junk tires. I called Bridgestone, they told me to go to another tire dealer (not Discount Tire where I bought them) and have them inspected. Overall - a waste of time and money ($400+). I will be sticking with Michelins from now on. They may cost a bit more upfront, but what value is it when "cheaper" tires only last 1/4 as long?

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

On 11/10/16, I purchased 4 new Champion Fuel Fighter tires ($421.88) from Firestone store # 18813 in Athens, Oh. In September/October of 2017, I noticed that my 2014 Subaru Impreza was vibrating so bad at 60/70mph that it was nearly immobile. I contacted the dealership from where I had purchased the car, Hatfield Subaru, and made an appointment for 10/30/17.

The dealerships' service team informed me that I was nearly due for new tires and that 2 of the rims were bent. Since the purchase of the tires, my car had only been serviced at the Firestone store in Athens, Ohio. At the time of the tire purchase, I also purchased the tire alignment package ($179.99). Since purchasing the tires, at each service visit to Firestone (3/13/17 and 7/24/17) I requested an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. There should be no reason that my tires are needing replaced if the service technicians were correctly rotating and aligning the tires.

When I called Greg, the manager, to inform him of my plight, he argued that "his store sees 40 cars a day and that they know what they are doing?" Also, I've been in zero accidents and or ran over any curbs etc for the rims to be bent. Lastly, the service technician stripped the wheel stud when replacing the tires (case and point that they don't know what they are doing) and I had to return to the store on 12/14/17 and wait another 90min for them to fix that!

I contacted the Bridgestone claims department on 10/31/17 and my claim was assigned to Camille **. After providing the invoices and estimates for the repairs totaling $656.15, Camille offered to pay half ($328) indicating that was all the upper management would approve. Well, I paid for tires that, with proper maintenance, should last 70,000 miles. These tires, because they were not properly maintained due to the negligence of the service techs at Firestone in Athens, lasted approximately 25,000.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

I have to let everyone know that Bridgestone tire aren't the best tires for motorcycle. I put on two set of 210/40 R18 M/C 73 H -G852 on My Raider Yamaha 2008 and I can't even get 5000 Mile on them. Is there a car tire or how can tell me the best tire to us... I can use. I will not put A Bridgestone back on my motorcycle.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

I bought a used vehicle 2 years ago with brand new tires on them. (Vehicle was less than 3 years old). I have put less than 20K miles and ride is horrible. All 4 tires are cracking from the outer side. I have done full investigation on my vehicle and nothing seems to be wrong which can cause the issue. When I turn the vehicle above 10mph, the vehicle slides like, I am driving on ice. Horrible tires.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Bought a 17 Toyota Camry and the Bridgestone Turanza came standard. I've put approximately 10,000 miles on the vehicle. The performance of the tires are at best a 2. Basically you slip before you grip. These are the worst performing tires I've ever driven on. I've had multiple vehicles so I've had experience with different brands, types, etc. I would expect Bridgestone of one of top Competitive tire companies out there to be half way decent. I was wrong! Don't let it be you! Be aware of the slip before you grip tires! It's dangerous, disappointing, and disturbing knowing they have these tires on 2017 vehicles standard! Take them off the market before it take lives.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

I purchased a 2015 Toyota Camry XSE new in September of 2015. The car came equipped with Bridgestone Turanza EL 400 02 tires. Until my 5k mile service I was not displeased with the tires, they were what I would expect from an OEM tire, decent in every aspect but exceptional at nothing. After 5k miles the problems started. I began to experience vibrations and road noise which became so severe that I thought I may have a mechanical problem. When I removed the tires in order to diagnose the problem, the saw tooth pattern of cupping and uneven wear were obvious. At my next scheduled maintenance the dealership ruled out misalignment and ensured me that the tires had been rotated properly at the time of each service. Since car manufacturers conveniently do not warranty OEM tires, I called the Bridgestone Customer Service/Warranty department in accordance with the pamphlet I received when I purchased the vehicle.

They assured me that improper wear was never covered under warranty and that I must have a mechanical problem because no tire defect could cause improper wear. So if you want an average tire that lasts for around 5k miles then this is the tire for you! If it is Bridgestone or nothing, I will have nothing. After my experience with this tire and their condescending customer service, I wouldn’t even hit a Bridgestone golf ball, so purchase at your own peril. If you are purchasing a new vehicle with Bridgestone tires on it, negotiate to have the tires of your choice put on the vehicle, if the dealership refuses, then drive the car to the nearest tire shop and have them replaced. I’m sure you could sell someone with 5k on their car your OEM tires…

Original review: July 23, 2017

I purchased the Bridgestone EP422 tires for my Toyota Prius in March of 2015. I purchased these Bridgestones over the compatible Michelin's for two reasons. First, the Bridgestone was supposed to get better gas mileage. Second, Bridgestone had a slightly better warranty @ 65,000 miles. I've now had the tires a little over two years and the gas mileage has been worse than my previous Michelin's. More over, my Bridgestones are worn with only 40,000 miles on them. I am extremely disappointed with these Bridgestone tires. I will go back to Michelin's and never buy Bridgestone again.

Original review: July 15, 2017

The Bridgestone tires for BMW650i is sorry tires, the rear tires wear inside. The rest of the tire has little wear at all, this is my second set. I bought the BMW in 2011, I had the all wheels balance speed balance at BMW. The specs are good on the car. I will talk with BMW to see what other brand of tires my car can wear. Got to get out of these Bridgestone run flat.

Bridgestone Tires Company Information