4.07/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Walgreens Photo

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Walgreens Photo Reviews

Original review: April 24, 2019

I went to take 2 photos for the passport and the lady said she could not take it because I was wearing a white and black color coat. My husband loaned his coat, the two photos were taken and I well believe: totally different, I showed the photo to some people and was very angry, the worst was to have paid 17 dollars for two horrible photos. Very disappointed.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

I spent an afternoon selecting photos. A week later I'm still calling with customer service. For some reason they can't get their act together and submit the order to the store. The latest is that order is canceled and, please, can I re-order. Shameful performance. Same day? Not so. Given that price and quality of paper are less good compared to some other services according to reviews (e.g., PC magazine).

Get expert buying tips about Online Photo Printing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

I recently ordered 2 photo books from Walgreens. The books were supposed to be ready the same day, but it actually took 3. I checked the books before paying (thank goodness) and recognized a huge problem. The covers of the books are glued on manually by a careless employee that switched the covers. My beautiful Puerto Rico photobook had the cover of a New Orleans Mardi Gras. There was no way I could accept the books like that, but the employee that helping assured me that they could reprint and fix the problem. That was actually not the case. Their system doesn't let them print twice. So, I called customer service to let them place the order for and get the books fixed.

Customer service said there was nothing they could do. She then told me that she would escalate my case and see if a supervisor would help. No luck there. The supervisor told me that my (incorrect) order was ready and I should go pick it up. I pushed further, explaining that an employee glued the wrong covers and was told to contact consumer relations. I thought customer service was consumer relations? Anyway, consumer relations did not make any attempt to even talk to me. I am truly shocked that a simple problem like gluing the correct cover to the correct book is such a difficult thing to do. I'm never received such poor service. I will never use Walgreens Photo Service again. For my next trip, I'll use the company I have been very happy with in the past - Shutterfly.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2018

While I like the convenience of Walgreens I have to give their photo processing very low marks. Digital phone photos, that display accurately and brilliantly on a computer, are returned with all of the edges cropped and colors highly distorted. I have addressed this and was told that's the best they can do with the equipment available. If that's the case, don't offer a poor quality service!

Original review: April 15, 2018

Walgreens Photo is very convenient as it is available almost everywhere and open for a good amount of time. It is a simple system to use and there is always available help/associates there to guide you through and show you the process. You can easily upload your photos from a storage device and can easily have access to the photos for printing. It is efficient and on the go. But I would like the photo editing services to be a little better; improved filters and backgrounds. That way people are able to do some of their own editing before printing out photos so that they are of higher quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Photo?

Original review: April 5, 2018

The people at Walgreens Photo are amazing and patient. However the photo service was a bit slow and I would want to speed it up in a way so it can be faster. Overall they were nice and friendly people, and the service was great.

Original review: April 16, 2018

It was really easy to use and very intuitive program for ordering online. The photos were finished and ready to pick up quickly. The price was very reasonable as well. They did a great job for the type of service it is. The project did not require taking the photos to a professional developer for framing. I wanted to show a variety of photos from years past at an event, to pay tribute to people who had been involved. Walgreens Photo was a perfect and quick way to do that.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Fast, easy, cheap, friendly staff and great customer service. Pricing is reasonable and the location is convenient. Overall everything is wonderful other than the hours which you can use the service. Great quality, a dependable process that I can use whenever I needed to. Walgreens photograph service is the best and I would definitely keep using it.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I really love how they were there for me. I liked that the service only took a few minutes and I loved how friendly the people were. Walgreens had a variety of options to choose from when it comes to pictures. I really liked the quality of the pictures. Most of them I see as kind of blurry. But with Walgreens it is cheap and affordable. You also have to pay for each individual print. But I don't like the amount of prints that they offer per photo. Most photo companies have it where the prints have you order so many. Walmart is good prime example of this.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I had a great experience, my pictures turned out great, was finished fast. It was affordable, have options available that I needed, close by my house, and has fast service and great products. I also had a coupon code to use on the already low price. Their employees were friendly and helped me and provided the answers to my questions. They were great and I would definitely use their services again and again in the future. I will also tell other people about the great service I received from Walgreens.

Walgreens Photo expert review by Jonathan Trout

Walgreens online photo center lets you create an account so you can upload your photos and save ongoing projects. Create products like books, cards, calendars, posters and multiple types of prints. Additionally, you can get your passport photo taken in the correct, legal size at any in-store Walgreens photo center.

• Photo prints: Walgreens offers many types of print options for your photos. Choose from regular prints with multiple sizes, posters, collage prints, wallet prints, banners, wood panel prints and designer prints that have special text or borders. Have prints shipped to you or pick them up at the nearest Walgreens location.

• Photo books: Create high-quality photo books in several sizes. Walgreens gives you options like customizing the cover of your book or using a premium photo book design that features lay-flat pages so each picture will be displayed in its entirety without a crease where the spine of the book is. Photo books range from $19.99-$59.99.

• Canvas and decor: You have multiple options if you’re using personal photographs to decorate your home. Walgreens offers canvas prints, metal panels and wood panels. You can also make home accent pieces like magnets and metal easel photos that stand alone, or use your photos on blankets, pillows, placemats and cutting boards.

• Weekly deals: Walgreens offers weekly deals on things like prints, posters, enlargements, photo gifts, cards, decor and photo books. Each deal comes with an expiration date and a coupon code redeemable at checkout.

• Additional services: Additional services: Walgreens’ additional services include taking and printing the correct size photo for your passport, processing film from old or disposable cameras and transferring home movies from film or VHS to DVDs. Passport photos are $13.99 each, film processing starts at $13.99 and home movie creation transfer at $29.99.

• Best for: consumers who want to pick their photos and projects up on the same day they order them.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout