4.10/5
Based on 10 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

10 Walgreens Photo Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 19, 2018

They are fast and easy to order from home and then pick up quickly from the store. It's great too that you can crop from home and pick up with them as well. I like the enlargement for the prints and the crop service for printing regular sized prints and I definitely love the variety of products that you can order with the pictures or prints on them. But I wish they could improve how you order multiple reprints so that you can put more prints in a faster and clearer manner, and offer more composition type print as well.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Top quality and great customer service. Great work ethics and they treat everybody equally in quality manner. The website I have used for printing my graduation photo was reliable and everything on the site are visible. It's Awesome and it looks great but speed waiting time should be faster than how they works now because if it takes time more than it deserves it might cause customers run away from the business and from the company.

Get expert buying tips about Online Photo Printing delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I really love how they were there for me. I liked that the service only took a few minutes and I loved how friendly the people were. Walgreens had a variety of options to choose from when it comes to pictures. I really liked the quality of the pictures. Most of them I see as kind of blurry. But with Walgreens it is cheap and affordable. You also have to pay for each individual print. But I don't like the amount of prints that they offer per photo. Most photo companies have it where the prints have you order so many. Walmart is good prime example of this.

Original review: April 16, 2018

It was really easy to use and very intuitive program for ordering online. The photos were finished and ready to pick up quickly. The price was very reasonable as well. They did a great job for the type of service it is. The project did not require taking the photos to a professional developer for framing. I wanted to show a variety of photos from years past at an event, to pay tribute to people who had been involved. Walgreens Photo was a perfect and quick way to do that.

Original review: April 15, 2018

Walgreens Photo is very convenient as it is available almost everywhere and open for a good amount of time. It is a simple system to use and there is always available help/associates there to guide you through and show you the process. You can easily upload your photos from a storage device and can easily have access to the photos for printing. It is efficient and on the go. But I would like the photo editing services to be a little better; improved filters and backgrounds. That way people are able to do some of their own editing before printing out photos so that they are of higher quality.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Walgreens Photo?

Original review: April 8, 2018

Experience was good. I had a stack of pictures to print off and had no issues. The pictures turned out nice, and the service itself was reasonably priced. The photos were saved to my account in case I wanted them later. I also had a coupon I got to use, which helped make the price more reasonable. The pictures were also ready in a reasonable amount of time. The service was also convenient since Walgreens is right by my house. I would use this service in the future, as long as I had a coupon that I could apply to make it more reasonably priced.

Original review: April 7, 2018

I had a great experience, my pictures turned out great, was finished fast. It was affordable, have options available that I needed, close by my house, and has fast service and great products. I also had a coupon code to use on the already low price. Their employees were friendly and helped me and provided the answers to my questions. They were great and I would definitely use their services again and again in the future. I will also tell other people about the great service I received from Walgreens.

Original review: April 6, 2018

Fast, easy, cheap, friendly staff and great customer service. Pricing is reasonable and the location is convenient. Overall everything is wonderful other than the hours which you can use the service. Great quality, a dependable process that I can use whenever I needed to. Walgreens photograph service is the best and I would definitely keep using it.

Original review: April 5, 2018

The people at Walgreens Photo are amazing and patient. However the photo service was a bit slow and I would want to speed it up in a way so it can be faster. Overall they were nice and friendly people, and the service was great.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2018

On January 4, 2018 I sent an order to the Walgreens on Recker Road in Mesa, AZ. I wanted prints, an enlargement and a 2018 calendar. Within a couple of hours I got an email informing me the prints and enlargement were ready for pick-up. Nothing came about the calendar. The next afternoon I went to pick up my order and the clerk had no idea why the calendar was not ready. The supervisor informed me that the calendar printer was out of green ink. That it had been out of green ink for awhile and that she had no idea when they would be receiving more green ink. They took my phone number and committed to contact me.

Two weeks went by with no email or telephone contact so I went back to the store. The clerk had no idea why the calendar was not ready but the supervisor said "that we are out of green ink. We have been out of green ink for a long time and I (she) have no idea when we will receive more green ink." I have received no reply to my direct complaint to Walgreens at 01/30/2018.

Walgreens Photo expert review by Jonathan Trout

Walgreens online photo center lets you create an account so you can upload your photos and save ongoing projects. Create products like books, cards, calendars, posters and multiple types of prints. Additionally, you can get your passport photo taken in the correct, legal size at any in-store Walgreens photo center.

• Photo prints: Walgreens offers many types of print options for your photos. Choose from regular prints with multiple sizes, posters, collage prints, wallet prints, banners, wood panel prints and designer prints that have special text or borders. Have prints shipped to you or pick them up at the nearest Walgreens location.

• Photo books: Create high-quality photo books in several sizes. Walgreens gives you options like customizing the cover of your book or using a premium photo book design that features lay-flat pages so each picture will be displayed in its entirety without a crease where the spine of the book is. Photo books range from $19.99-$59.99.

• Canvas and decor: You have multiple options if you’re using personal photographs to decorate your home. Walgreens offers canvas prints, metal panels and wood panels. You can also make home accent pieces like magnets and metal easel photos that stand alone, or use your photos on blankets, pillows, placemats and cutting boards.

• Weekly deals: Walgreens offers weekly deals on things like prints, posters, enlargements, photo gifts, cards, decor and photo books. Each deal comes with an expiration date and a coupon code redeemable at checkout.

• Additional services: Additional services: Walgreens’ additional services include taking and printing the correct size photo for your passport, processing film from old or disposable cameras and transferring home movies from film or VHS to DVDs. Passport photos are $13.99 each, film processing starts at $13.99 and home movie creation transfer at $29.99.

• Best for: consumers who want to pick their photos and projects up on the same day they order them.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout
Jonathan Trout

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Walgreens Photo Company Information

photo.walgreens.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business